Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 12:01 AM

This is a private Role Play between:
Sinsue Hoshigo and Faded Beauty.

- I'm a Warlord in this and will be evil in tortures and killing. Read with caution. -

The clashing of clans have ruled through out most of the centuries, out of them the Onovia are the most brutal. No one knows why the war was started but it doesn't seem to be ending, and once again the Okovia's are on the war path.

.: Faded's Character Profile :.X

- Just paint his skin a blueish-gray and his hair white; also his outfit black not brown. -

Name Adaza Onovia
Race Dark Elf
Gender Male
Age Twenty-five of age.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 09-22-2012 at 05:30 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-21-2012, 12:58 AM

Name- Kiyan Darkous (known as Kane on battle feild)

Age- 20

Race- Shadow Fox

Gender- Female posing as male

Pic-

Uniform-

Fox form-

Spirit Fox Form-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 06-20-2015 at 11:12 PM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 01:20 AM

Why women never go for a midnight snack.

- Post away. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-21-2012, 01:30 AM

Cane snarled as she was attacked but quickly blocked with her double swords and killed the male that was trying to kill her. No one ever suspected her of being a woman even though she refused to bathe with others... they just all assumed that she was shy or something. She knew it was still dangerous though, if she were found out they would kill her... or throw her in prison, wemon were never EVER aloud to fight ESPECIALLY in the military. She really didn't care though, she liked fighting and she was very good at it. She had one person that she really wanted to kill though, the leader in the enemy army, without him the enemy would fall apart and her clan would finally win.

She wasn't low in the ranks but she wasn't the general or anything, she still feared that her comanders would find out her secret somehow... that fear never left her even as she fought. She no longer had a family to call her own, her older brother had died in the last war... or at least was said to have died but she wasn't entirely sure. After her brother had died she had went into the army and swore to kill any enemy she came across... unless it was a child of the enemy and then she would find them a new home where they would be loved and care for no questions asked.

(not finished yet accidently hit boton)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 09-21-2012 at 01:40 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 02:15 AM

The war was far from over, only just a small part of it was lingering in the battle field on this day. Adaza was the general of the Onovia clan, he earned that title through multiple battles; multiple actions of violence. He enjoyed being on the battle field, small time morons always attacked him thinking to better their ranks with his head. His sword dripped with blood as a man fell to the ground, he slowly tried to crawl away from the dark elf. He calmly walked to the man and place one of his feet upon the man head, before crushing it under his armored boot. He looked straight ahead to see his opposing general's second and smirked a eerily, sending chills down his spine. The dark elf was paler then most of his kind, his skin was lightly glowing from the sweat from the heat, the battle wasn't challenging hopefully soon that would change.

With ease he dodged his attacks, for a general's second the man was slow with a swift knee into his stomach; the fox fell to the ground. "Hn, pathetic." Was all he could say about the general's second, who painfully stood up. He was wounded before he even got to Adaza, the general's second of the Onovia clan just watched the man before he attacked. His sword song when it ripped throw the fox's armor and skin, his blood flew in the air before it splatter on the ground. The fox fell to his knees, he looked up at Adaza before he was beheaded. He was holding the man's head before he threw it deep in the battle field waiting for the general or any idiot that wanted to fight him.

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 09-21-2012 at 03:53 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-21-2012, 01:05 PM

Soon Cane spotted the general of the Onovia clan and grinned behind her mask before snarling when she saw him kill the second in command of the Darkous clan. She tried to sneak as close as she could to the male without being seen before she charged at him and slashed with both of her swords. If she could manage to kill him it wouldn't matter if she was a girl or not, they would have to see her as a war herror and promote her to a higher rank she just knew it. Rank really didn't matter to her though... all she cared about was ending this war without having her own life ended. I know that if I can do this my father will finally be proud of me and not care that I'm a female fighter! She thought fiercely as she continued to try and attack the male in front of her.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 04:06 PM

- Sorry, I only have time for one post; I have to go into town soon. -

He faded through the new comers blades with ease, his was a master of shadows; it wasn't hard to turn his body into one. He looked at the new comer, it was a lower rank not even worth his time really. Their blade was easy to block with every attack they did, "Hn, how pathetic. You fight weaker then a girl." He insulted the warrior, he jump back and grabbed another low rank that changed at him from the side. Holding him in place he let the new warrior slice him up like nothing. The man looked at his clan mate, tears filling his eyes as he mouth 'why?' to his clan mate before Adaza let him go and fall to the ground to die. He looked at the warrior interested by how they would react to killing their on clan mate; only dark elves weren't bothered by killing their own clan. It was a great shame upon their family but whatever took to win, honor on the battle field was harder to get in the Onovia Clan.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-21-2012, 04:17 PM

Cane couldn't understand at first why she couldn't hit the male, then it hit her... he was using shadows... he was more powerful then most oponents she had faced and never once had she seen one that could do that. When he pulled one of her clan-mates in front of him she stopped but it was too late... she had killed him making her snarl darkly at the male. "YOU WRETCH! NOT EVEN A WOMAN WOULD HIDE BEHIND SHADOWS LIKE YOU DO!" she snarled but her voice was easily covered making her sound like a male... just a teen male which wasn't unusual to see on the battle field. If all of the enemies could turn themselves into shadows then this war was useless... but she knew that not all of the enemies could do that.

(mkay just post when you get back X3 )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-21-2012, 10:22 PM

He just smirked darkly at the young warrior, he did sound; too young to realize he could easily be killed. He just stood there and shook his index finger at the young warrior, "My, my, such rash actions and tempers lead to death far too quickly." He told the young warrior in a mocking tone, he would be a strong warrior if he apply it and learnt to control his temper. "Very well, if you are in such a hurry to die." He took a fighting stance, his eyes were fierce as he skillfully twirled his sword before he steadily it. His sword was a extension of his arm and like his arm he could form it to be like a shadow, he did a simple slash at the young warrior; however blocking would be useless seeing how it would just phase through whatever he blocked with and cut his ribs in a warning to bow in defeat.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-21-2012, 11:28 PM

Cane growled but then gasped as the male moved forward and cut through her shirt and part of the fabric that she was using to cover her chest. It wasn't enough to really hurt her but enough for her to worry about... enough for someone to probably realize that she was a woman since the fabric had been loosened around her chest. She also hadn't realized that she had a few other wounds that had been bleeding and with the new one she was loosing quite a bit of blood.

(sorry can't hardly think of anything else to put XP )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 12:15 AM

Adaza was about to hit the warrior with another slash of his sword but pulled back, he jumped back a few feet and rose a eyebrow to the warrior. Something seem to be moving in his shirt then a feminine chest started to form. Being a general he had to be very alert to his surroundings and his enemies. He chuckled at the warrior, "A woman in battle? My, my, you foxes are pathetic. Not even we let our women into battle." He told the woman, "Go home and stop playing warrior I'm in no mood to kill you woman." He splat to her, she was disgracing her family and as amusing as it was. He had better things to do, like kill their general.

"Cane? You're a woman?" A man's voice called out to her, he was shocked he was fighting along a woman. By his armor, Adaza could tell he was the general. "And the fun begins, how amusing." He broke the awkward moment with his deep voice. The Fox general looked at him and back to her, "Cane leave, I will deal with you later." He chuckled at the Fox, he wouldn't live that long to deal with her.

- That's okay, hopefully that helps. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-22-2012, 12:26 AM

Kiyan growled darkly at the male in front of her then flushed pale behind her mask as she heard her commander before glaring at the male. "HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE ME IN FRONT OF MY COMMANDER! Yes I am a woman but I am also a warrior, no one in the army knew I was a woman, I joined the fight to get rid of your clan for killing my family!" she snarled her voice lacing with her normal tone before she tried to attack the male again though had a feeling it was futile, she couldn't hit him because he was covered in shadows... but she refused to go home now that she had been discovered, she would rather die a warrior then go home a failure.

(lol loved your post XD but Kiyan would never turn tail and run X3 )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 01:18 AM

He dodged her attacks easily, each strike she made was obvious in anger. "The only one that is disgracing you is yourself." He told her before he wrapped the shadows around her to cage her. Once she was pinned in place, he turned to her General. "My, my, such a feisty little tart." He said to the Fox, "Let her go, your fight is with me." He told Adaza but he just chuckled at him, "True but I rather her watch your death." He was morbid when it came to teaching women that wanted to be warriors a lesson. Both the general's stood in stance, either moving from their fierce positions.

It was a few before the Fox made the first move, their swords clashed, dripping from each other's clans blood. They both were even in swordsmanship which would make this battle last a while, a eerie smirk creepily faded onto his face. The next time their blades clashed, he twisted his flat and with a great force sliced the Fox's fingers. The Fox stumbled back and shook his bloody hand, he could barely bent his cut fingers, leaving him one handed. He looked at Cane before he turn his attention back to General Adaza. He knew he was being toyed with and would probably die once he was bored with him but it was her he was more afraid for. He knew she would tortured and killed, he needed to find a away to save her.

- Lol, thank you. Good, sorry I had to cage you to kill your General. xD -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-22-2012, 01:27 AM

Kiyan snarled as she was bound and kept from trying to help her general. she felt awful, she felt it was her fault her general would die but she really didn't care about her own fate... it didn't matter, when you lived by the sword it was still better to die by the sword then to go on knowing your comrades were dead... At least that's what she had always heard in the military. "I'm sorry General..." she said quietly knowing even through her mask her general would hear her. She felt she needed to say that... for lying to him... for being the cause of his death pretty much... for not being stronger.

(tis fine XD sorry my post is kinda small though)

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 02:47 AM

The Fox just ignored the girl in the cage when she apologized, he had more of a important task at hand to deal with. His eyes glared at the dark elf who found it humorous on how they were acting, clearly one of them was in love with the other. "How sweet, a lover's end." He spoke in his deep voice only for the Fox to reply, "We're not lovers." Which only brought more amusement to the opposing general. "I see, lacking the proper parts are we." He said in his mocking tone, only to dodge the blade of the Fox. Their blades song with every hit that met other others steel, their blades clung together as the Fox tried to over power the elf. He tried to pull out one of the Elf's feet with his one of his own but Adaza slammed his shin into the Fox's, the pain from the armor made him groan out in pain before he was forced back. Without warning Adaza took advantage for this and slice his sword at the Fox. Her general barely rolled out of the way dodging his opponents blade, he jerked his blade from the ground and spun it skillfully within his right hand as the Fox slowly got up. He held his chest with his bloody hand, the cut was deep. He looked at Cane then back at the General of the Onovia clan, if he kept this up he would be dead within in minutes.

This time it Adaza that started the attack, the Fox managed to block two before he was kicked in the chest and flew back landing on the ground in pain. He tried to get up only to get kicked back down, he screamed in pain with Adaza sword cut both his tendons on his arms. He laid on the ground looking at the general, he tried crawling away but Adaza forced him to his knees. The Fox looked at the girl, "I'm sorry, Kiyan..." Was all he said before he was put in a headlock and beheaded. The General walked away letting the cage go, the Fox's head was still in his arms. He was planning to send it to the fallen general's family as a warning.

- That's okay, my post is big enough for both of us. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-22-2012, 03:03 AM

(lol XD)

Kiyan could barely watch the fight, and yet she felt like she had to. She felt so horrible even as she growled at the elf for calling her and the general lovers, for all she knew he didn't even know she was a woman. She had, however, secretly liked the general... even back in the village they both were born in... they were childhood friends but after he had joined the army she saw less and less of him. "GENERAL KAJI!" she couldn't help but cry out as she saw him get knocked to the ground and then something shocking came out of his mouth. How long had he known it was her? Why did he act so surprised if he had already known she had disguised herself as a man?... well... in any case it didn't matter now. She then watched helplessly as Kaji was beheaded and Adaza kept the head in his arms as he let down the cage she had been bound in. Though she didn't make a sound nor could you see her face she had silently started to cry. How could she let her friend die? her general... someone she cared dearly for?... she felt it was all her fault and now just hoped that the elf general would just go ahead and kill her... put her out of her miserable life.

(tell me what you think of her reaction X3 )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 03:30 AM

He walked over to a man after he killed another fox, the man stood straight in Adaza's presence. "Sir?" His second in command ushered proudly, he took the head of the general as Adaza handed it to him. "Send it to his family with the cursed symbol burned into his forehead." He order the man, the fighting slowly stopped upon seeing that their general was dead. The cursed symbol meant that death would swiftly take them next with a deadly illness, they were masters of shadows and curses. Diseases they knew well, their voodoo was unmatched; how the dark elves ruled over pain and suffering. "Kill them all... except her, let her suffer with her want to be lover's death." He said as they were looking at her, she would forever remember this day; the pain. It was how he enjoyed breaking their fighting spirits, the man nodded and yelled in their elven tongue to slaughter all but her. The large massacre of the surviving opponents began as he stood there watching, waiting for her to speak or charge at him if she wasn't to far broken.

- Was okay, thought she would be "You monster!" Stabby, stabby, kill, kill. xD -
- Which he is. :P -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-22-2012, 03:56 AM

(lol XD ah he's expecting her to attack him that's no fun XD )

When Kiyan heard what was being said she sent out a high pitched whine that only her kind could hear telling some of her comrades to quickly get away the ones that had already been hiding and go back to tell her people to leave as soon as they could and go away far away as they could. Some of the ones trying to get away were killed though she could tell at least one made it to warn her people. She then shifted into her fox form and her tail whipped viciously from side to side. her face looked just like her mask that she wore in her human form but madder. She soon lunged at the elven general not caring if he could kill her or not, she was mad and she wanted to sink her teethe or claws into something or someone... and he was the first thing on her mind to kill. Her fox form seemed to be alight with blue flames that gave a lovely contrast to her black main coat of fur, her eyes were fierce aqua, almost crystal though. You could tell without seeing her attack that she was mad though.

(sorry if my post sucks XP is starting to get tired oh and if you've been on Gaia then you know what she looks like but this is a pic from Tektek just in case... I couldn't find a better pic on google)

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 04:29 AM

- And I was right. -

He felt her phase through him and maul a random soldier, he chuckled at her. He raised his hand to stop his soldiers from killing her on sight, he spoke in his elven tongue; he wanted them to hunt down and slaughter all that got away. "Foolish girl, I will not kill you but I can make you wish I did." He trapped her in the cage once again, two of his men brought back a young teenage boy of her race. He was frightened as he looked at the general, the guards held his arms out and refused to let him go. He took the boy's chin and made him look at her then back at him, "Women only cause heart break, they're too soft for battle. You know what we do to ones that wish to fight with men?" He asked the young boy that shook his head 'no.' "We break their will by the one thing any woman has buried in their heart; their maternal nature. The will to protect the young." He told the boy before slammed his shadowed covered hand into the boys cheats, he solidified his hand inside listening to the cackles of his heart. He phased his hand and pulled out and looked at her, he could do this all day, braking her would be fun and all he wanted was for her to suffer. To beg for mercy and wallow in her suffering knowing she could stop the young teen from the pain; unlike her want to be lover.

- That's okay, I'm torturing a young boy. Oh, okay. xD -
- Lol, is my evilness sexy yet or must I torture your character? xD -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 AM

(wow XD you are the harshest rper I've had in a long time.... I LOVES IT!!!! X3 )

"NO!" Kiyan cried out in her fox form before shifting back to normal and fiercely tried to get out of the shadow cage. "Do what you will to me but leave them alone!" she snarled and felt horrible as she watched the young male fall to the ground dead, he was someone she knew as well... she knew his parents as well. This just fueled her hatred for the elves, they were nothing but heartless monsters. The Darkous clan would never hurt the innocent, they let them go and live on.

(GAH! FAIL! My post sucks AND it's really short T~T sorry )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-22-2012, 05:28 AM

- I told you war and violence I can do well. :) -

He looked at the girl and motioned them to get another young teen, "Foolish girl, you wouldn't learn from anything if I tortured you." He walked towards her, he was within arms reach but still cloaked in the shadows. He smile creepily at her, he could sense the hatred within her growing; she was stronger then most women but everyone had a breaking point. His guards returned with another young teenage boy, holding him the same way. He looked at the girl before walking backwards to the young boy, he was just as frightened seeing his brother's corpse near him. It was still warm, "Let me go you, you monster!" The one boy cried out, "Monster? You haven't seen a monster yet." He told the boy, his hand burst into a purple flame; the same hand hand that went into his brother's chest. He burnt his face with the dark flame, he intended to kill this one slowly and make her beg for mercy. The first, his brother was just to prove he wouldn't be bluffing on killing them to torture her; he wanted her to know their deaths were cause of her.

- Eh, works. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-22-2012, 02:50 PM

Kiyan struggled to get out of the cage not wanting the young boy to get hurt. "STOP IT! Stop it! Leave him alone! He doesn't deserve to be hurt!" she hissed really not wanting the boy to be hurt. If they had removed her mask they would see she had already been crying... but it was more out of rage and pain from the general being killed right in front of her... and the boy as well. But still she she was ticked at the other general more then anything... it would take more then that to break her... killing more people though wasn't helping at all... it didn't seem like that was breaking her... just making her more and more ticked.

(lol yeah)

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 09-22-2012 at 02:59 PM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-23-2012, 01:11 AM

The boy screamed from the pain, his face was burnt to the point no healing could the scarred tissue. He looked at the girl, she was boring all it did was feel her with hate. More guards came with another survivor from her clan, they threw him on the ground. He looked at the General and bowed to him as a slave would his master, "My general, I will swear my life to you as a slave if you only spare me." He begged him, Adaza smirked darkly. "I will spear your life, only if you prove your loyalty. Kill his weakling." He order the man on the ground, the man looked at the boy then to the general. He didn't want to kill his clan mate but he knew if he didn't he would die, he took the knife the guard gave him. He was outnumbered so fighting them with a dagger was pointless, specially with the general there. He took a few steps towards the boy, the dagger shaking lightly from mixs emotions as the General and the guards just watched him make his way to the boy.

- :P -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-23-2012, 01:24 AM

Kiyan wasn't looking up anymore... she couldn't stand it... watching them hurt the young men like they were. All she could think of when she heard the male was how much of a wimp or coward he was... killing another clan member rather then letting the men kill him... it was disgraceful really.

(sorry really tired and wasn't really much to work on)

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-23-2012, 01:51 AM

The man apologize before killing himself, he couldn't kill his clan mate. The guards laughed at the scene, the general just kept his heartless demeanor. "Round up all the survivors that ran into the forest, chain them and take them to the dungeon." He order the guards, "Chain these two to the walls." He order his men that just melted into the ground, he forced the cage to melt into the ground, sending it to his dungeon where two high classed ranks guards where waiting for her to chain her up to the wall. The same guards that chained the boy up onto the wall, he was in so much pain from the burns, he could barely stay awake.

- Awe, then go sleep. Sorry, I was thinking about things and thats all I could post. xD -
- Understand able, I just got done with studying and my brain is dead. -