Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-23-2012, 02:14 AM

(lol XD I don't know if you were talking to me with the 'go to sleep' coment but I'm waiting for my mom to get back so she can check her email then let me take her laptop upstairs, I'll have my laptop back by tomorrow night though X3 )

Kiyan was actually rather proud of the man... as awful as that sounded, he died with respect instead of killing the young man and surviving. She then growled and tried to struggle against the male that chained her to the wall then tried to get free only to find that she couldn't and gave up for the time being. "I'm sorry Kato... I'm sorry for your brother too..." Kiyan said softly to the young male calling him by his name but knew that he was probably already passed out... still she felt very responsible for his brothers death and his pain... at least she knew a good portion of her clan had gotten far enough away that they couldn't be caught... at least some of her clan was still safe and wouldn't die.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-23-2012, 03:25 AM

- Okay, and yes that was to you. :) -

Slowly more and more the Dark elves crowed the cells with more of her clan before Adaza himself showed up, he was holding a little child that like Cane had hide to be in the battle. He tossed him to the guard near the cage who through him into the cage with the rest of them. He looked at her then the boy beside her, he was completely blind from the flames he was burnt with and was already passed out. "Starve them till she learns her lesson in war far." He told the last of the guards who were their to watch them as everyone left. "As you wish General Adaza." They accepted the order proudly, he may have been someone to avoid on the battle field but he was a great leader and a good guy; when he wanted to be. Adaza turned and left to left his castle and village know the battle was a success.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-23-2012, 12:58 PM

Kiyan stared down at the ground as more of her clan members were brought in... though thankfully most of the women and children had gotten away... in fact she didn't even see any other women and only two or three children. She felt awful that there were any in there at all... but it couldn't be helped now... all she could hope was that once they were done torturing them that they would let them go... even if hey didn't let her go that was okay... she just didn't want her clan to suffer. She knew that they all could last a few days without eating, it happened from time to time that they didn't have enough food to go around... and when the younger of the group started to get hungry they had small suplies of food on them that they could easily hide from the guards so the few children could eat... she just hoped that they would give them water to drink every now and again... they all had very little water on them at this point.

(hm... what shall we have happen now? Shall we skip to a few days later? I actually think that they should let the others go and just keep her there XP but that's just me XP if you want them to keep the others locked up I don't care XD )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 PM

- Alright, time skip three days. -

Adaza was sitting at the table, he and his family had just eaten breakfast and by his family; himself and his daughter Lynia. She was only two years of age, her mother passed from birth but she was his whole world, until Lynia. He smiled at his daughter who was now drawing on paper, she was talking in elven tongue. The had a dark elven maiden as a nanny who was sitting right next to his daughter. He was reading documents about the battle that just had, making sure it was all in order before a guard came to him and whispered to him. He was shocked but stood from the table, he told his daughter he would be right back before leaving with the guard. He was dressed like your average Lord with the exception of the next lace and vest, all the prisoners had died except one; the troublesome woman.

He walked into the dungeon and looked at the girl, he smirked; she was a fighter. She had more strong will then any man he fought. "I see you're still not dead yet, how amusing." He spoke to her, leading against the torturing table in front of her but was behind him. "I'll tell you what, I will feed you out of respect for your determination and give you water." He told the woman, but like everything. He had a plan for the act of kindness.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-23-2012, 11:47 PM

Kiyan felt horrible for the next few days... she had watched all of her clan members die one by one, the conditions were horrible and she was surprised that she had survived as long as she had. The chains were loos enough that she could be sitting on the ground but her arms would be above her head. She was so weak though she couldn't stand and only moved when she had to. When she heard Adaza walking down the stairs and through the dongeon she looked up some with eyes that were clearly tired even behind her mask that she still hadn't taken off... well she had a few times but that was only when the guards weren't looking... for her clan it was a show of respect when someone took off their mask to talk or look at someone else... she didn't respect any of the men here so she would not take her mask off. "What's the catch?" she said in a raspy sounding voice from not having had any water for the last few days.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-24-2012, 12:34 AM

SPOILERX

Lynia Onovia
- Same as my character, grayish-blue skin and white hair. -

He just watched her, he was enjoying her suffering; not that he like woman suffering but he did enjoy those who wished to fight with men. He was going to speak of the when the dungeon doors came open. "Papa!" He instantly turned to see his daughter run to him, she wrapped her armed around his legs. She looked up at Adaza and began to speak in her native tongue, he looked at the door and glared at the nanny. "I told you not to let her into the dungeon." He spoke darkly to her, "Leave this palace, you are done working here." He told the woman who ran out crying, he looked at his daughter who was speaking as she saw the Fox chained to the wall. "That is what happens when women wish to be men and fight in war." He told her, she let go of his legs and ran to the girl. "Daddy she looks hurt, can you help her?" He looked at his daughter and ordered her out of the dungeon. Lynia looked at the girl then listen to her father, she was suppose to go to her room. "Bye." She told the girl before leaving.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-24-2012, 12:55 AM

(so cute X3 )

Kiyan looked at the small girl that ran in and up to Adaza and couldn't help but think she was very cute and kind for wanting to help her. "You have a very cute daughter... she looks allot like you." she said still in her raspy voice though was a bit quieter now. She, like most women, had a heart for children... but she didn't have any of her own which was rather odd to say the least. At her age most women had at least one child and a spouse... but she had chosen a different life... she couldn't have the man she loved so she would fight along side him instead.

(sorry it's short XP I'm kinda out of it right now )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-24-2012, 01:19 AM

- I thought so too. -

He looked at the girl and sighed in defeat, he spoiled his daughter way to much. "The catch is now, that you will keep my daughter company. If you refuse then die for all I care but my daughter seems to like you." He told her plainly, his daughter would cry if she died and he didn't help her; granted he was the one that made her like this. "If you try anything, I will kill you without hesitation." He told her bluntly once again, he knew his daughter was outside listening to him and not in her room like he told her, for a Onovia she was too sweet and caring; not to mention nosy. He made the guard unlock her chains to let her fall to the ground as he waited for her reply.

- That's okay so is mine. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-24-2012, 02:00 AM

Kiyan was surprised when she heard Adaza and felt herself being unchained and fell to the ground. She slowly pushed herself into a sitting position with quivering arms before looking up at Adaza. "I will take care of your daughter... I won't let anything happen to her." she agreed softly before slowly trying to stand but just couldn't, she wasn't strong enough right now to do really anything... her body just wanted to give up on her and make her pass out.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-24-2012, 02:37 AM

He just watched her fall and her sad attempts to get up, he just knew his daughter would be mad at him for not helping her. He walked over to her and knelt down, he scooped one of his arms under her knees and the other behind her back. He stood up with her in his arms, bridal style he held her and left that part of the dungeon. His daughter walked up to him and smiled at the girl, but he told her to go to her room with hesitation she ran up stairs and towards her room. It took him a few minutes to get into the dinning room where he set her down gently. He order one of the servants to get her some food and water, and they quickly came back with what Adaza and Lynia had for breakfast. She placed the tray in front of her which was full of fried cubed potatoes, scrambled eggs with toast and a bowl of mixed berries; another came with a crystal chalice full of clear water and set it near her tray. He walked back over to his documents and sat down, he ruffled through the papers as his daughter came in. "Lynia what did I say?" He told his daughter, "If you must be in here my love then return to your drawing. I want another of your beautiful work of art for my desk." He told her smiling and she happily ran to her papers, and colored chalks as he went back to his work.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-24-2012, 02:57 AM

Kiyan stiffened as Adaza picked her up though knew that she probably wouldn't be able to stand on her own for a little bit anyway. Once she had been sat in a chair there was a long moment of uncomfort before she slowly untied her mask and gently set it on the table next to the tray. She then let her hood fall back to reveal her somehow still shiny looking hair that was dark blue. She slowly started to eat and drink letting the water sooth her throat and let the food ease her stomach some. She still felt very uneasy around Adaza... who wouldn't? She couldn't trust him... he killed almost half of her clan and made her watch at least ten of them die including four children from her clan. But now she could see he was a loving father... he just obviously had no pity for other peoples children....

(I made a pic of her without her hood on... well without her armor/ninja outfit on XP )

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 09-26-2012 at 05:09 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-24-2012, 03:37 AM

He ignored the fox as he continued to working on the documents, he took his ink pen and crossed out a section and set it aside to dry. He placed his pen in the ink bottle when his daughter came to him, he picked her up, sat her on his lap and looked at the paper she handed him. "Oh, so lovely. Who is this?" He asked her about a male looking character, "That's you papa." He smiled at her and asked about another person with wings. "That's mom." She replied in her sweet tone, "Why is your mother sad?" He asked his daughter lovingly as he looked at her. "She is sad cause she is in the afterlife and left you to be sad, and that she can't be with us." He never stopped looking at his beautiful daughter, "I am sad your mother is gone from this world, but she is always in my heart." He paused as he set the drawing down on the table then brushed her long white hair out of her face. "Your mother is not missing out on a lovely daughter, she is watching you grow and become a beautiful young lady. As long as you remember her in your heart, your mother will never be gone from this world." He told her lovingly, "Now, go clean up. Your grandmother is taking you shopping in a little." He said setting her down so a maid could take her away to get cleaned up and dressed. He took a deep breath before looking at the picture and moving it to the side to continue working; ignoring the fox.

- She is pretty. -

Last edited by Faded Beauty; 09-24-2012 at 05:11 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-24-2012, 07:46 AM

(thank you I just wish they head it so you could customize the ears... her ears should be bigger and look like they are black with a blue flame that only leaves the tips of her ears black XP )

Kiyan couldn't help but feel bad for them... well at least Lynia, for loosing her mother, it was sad when a child lost their parent. But yet she didn't feel as bad for Adaza... he had killed the man she had loved since she was a child and countless others from her clan... he was probably responsible for her parents death as well. She let out a quiet sighed as she decided to stop dwelling on the past for now and continued to eat and drink until she was full then finished off her glass of water. She was then unsure of what she was to do... and actually she felt a bit... almost nervous to ask. She desperately needed sleep... she hadn't really slept at all in the dungeon... she didn't trust the guards at all so she couldn't even think about sleeping.

(can you please start saying their names in each post they are in? I have a horrible memory and I'm having to go hunting to find the names XP I mean I understand if one character isn't in the post but other then that it's really hard for me to always remember them XP )

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-24-2012, 09:48 PM

- Oh, okay. -

Adaza just wrote on the documents, he was making sure he ignored the fox as he continued with his work. He had allot of paper work to do still even after three days of filing. He spoke to a few elven servants in their native tongue as he wrote on the documents, he never once looked at her. When the ink was dry, he handed a female elf the documents and told her to give those to his second before starting on a different pile of papers. Three other servants came, one cleaned up her tray and chalice while the others help the girl up to take her to her new room to get cleaned up. "Can you walk if you lean on us?" One of the servants asked, hoping she would be able to; in truth. All female dark elves were pretty kind, so were the men but not during battle. They were ruthless and it was how they were trained to be. He finally looked up the the servants and her, he was curious on how she would react to them. He wasn't a fan of people treating his servants bad, she had no idea what he was really like; only in war did she see a side no one here had.

- Sorry, I am use to rarely using them. I will try to use them at least once per post. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-24-2012, 09:56 PM

(it's okay I just have a bad memory XP )

Kiyan looked at the maids and nodded some before grabbing her mask off the table. She really only wore her mask when she was in battle, on a stealth mission, or scouting out an area she wasn't used to... but being here made her want to keep her mask on... being around someone who killed tones of her family and friends and other clan members. "I believe I can walk if I have help thank you." she said softly though didn't look at Adaza, from where he was sitting he could probably only see part of her face even as she stood with the help of the maids.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-25-2012, 12:53 AM

- It's okay. -

Adaza just watched as the maids took out the fox, they were taking her to her new room. One that was offend used as one of the many quest rooms but just as glamorous as the others. The general went back to his work after they left, he still had allot to do and little enough time to do it. Granted he ruled this part of the lands and multiple villages on it, it was his responsibly to care for his people. They slowly took her to the stairs and helped her up to her new room, "We are here to serve you til you are heal, please ask us for anything and we will get it." One said as the other went into her rather large bathroom and started to draw her a bath. The one went to the closet and looked at all the extra clothing they had, she looked at her then back to clothes as she looked for something Kyan could wear.

- I'll let you describe the room and bathroom. -

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-25-2012, 01:06 AM

"Okay... while I'm thinking about it... do you think you could wash these clothes? I can mend them myself... I would just like to have them to wear again." Kiyan asked softly once they were in her room and she sat on the bed. She was actually quite surprised at how nice it was in there, the room actually reminded her of her home really... the walls were aqua blue and the trim black along with dark wood furnishings. The bed was nice and soft the sheets and covers had almost an ocean design on them that was various shades of blue. It almost made her sad... she wanted to go home... but after such a disgrace she knew she could never go home... she would be shunned for letting so many clan members die... not to mention for sneaking into the army while she was a woman.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-25-2012, 03:10 AM

The servant nodded, "I will wash them and they will be ready before night fall." She said sweetly, taking out a beautiful white gown. She looked at the fox and smiled, it would fit her perfectly. She bowed lightly and went into the bathroom with the grown, she hooked up the gown onto a rack as the other put is sweet smelling oils into the water. They both came out and helped the fox up in the bathroom, they had everything she needed. "Do you need help bathing or undressing?" The other servant asked the fox as she turned off the water after they sat her on the chair near the bath tub. They both waiting for a reply.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-25-2012, 03:23 AM

"Thank you... and you don't have to bow to me... my clan didn't have servents or anything... we thought of everyone as equal. So please don't worry about formalities with me, I'm Kiyan Darkous, that's all." Kiyan said with a soft smile to the two girls seeing that one was a bit surprised and she wasn't sure if she was surprised about her last name or what she said. "Oh and I don't need any help bathing or undressing... thank you though I'll be fine." she said softly with a slight smile.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 AM

They both just looked at her confusedly, "It is a custom here, we bow to our elders and as a form of respect." One told her, "Master Adaza and miss Lynia are the highest of our people in this side of the kingdom, we except our roll as servants. If not for him we would all be in worse shape. He protects us and feeds us, he asks for nothing in return." One said, "Master Adaza is a great men and leader, you should be honored to serve him." The other said before they both bowed and left her to clean up, they would return later to tend to her after a while.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-26-2012, 01:05 AM

Kiyan felt like scoffing at what the two said, after what Adaza had done to her and her people she couldn't easily forgive him for all of that. She then sighed softly before getting into the bath after getting undressed. She just relaxed in the warm water thinking over everything that had happened to her and her clan... how could she ever get over that?

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 09-26-2012 at 01:14 AM..

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-26-2012, 03:27 AM

Adaza finished the last of his papers, he had been working on them for the last three days non stop and was glad to get it all over with. His daughter Lynia had left with her grandmother who decided to let her come over and spend the night for a week while her new nanny rested up. He didn't mind that she did, her grandmother needed time with her even though she just returned with her three days ago. He sent the same servant over the rest of the papers, his work was done for the day. He stood up and walked out of the castle to a garden, he missed being home.

The servants waited outside of the bathroom waiting for her to say a word to call them, they were told to stay with her or near her at nurse her back to proper health and they attended to.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-26-2012, 03:55 AM

After about 20 minutes of Kiyan being in the bath she slowly moved to unplug the drain and stood more steady then before to turn on the shower head and wrince off and clean her hair. After she was done with that she carefully got out of the bath and grabbed her towel to dry herself off as she sat down on a chair that was in the bathroom. Before long she was dressed and drying her hair as she walked out of the bathroom. She felt odd wearing a dress... she wasn't used to it at all nor was she really comfortable in it. "Is there anything else I could wear? Like a t-shirt and pants or something? I mean... it's not that this isn't pretty but I'm not used to wearing stuff like this at all... to be honest it's a little uncomfortable really..." she asked the maids softly hoping not to sound rude or anything.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 09-26-2012, 04:21 AM

Both the servants smiled seeing her walk out in the dress, the one that got the dress went into the bathroom to clean up while the other shook her head 'no.' "I'm sorry but pants are only for men, if you are to live here. Please understand that woman ware dresses, we do not wear pants. It is a great shame upon us." She replied trying to explain it to the woman. "I will be happy to explain anything about this country, so you do not bring more shame upon yourself." She paused for a minute before continuing. "Fighting is not allow with women, we can not handle the deaths or violence cast upon our young or loved ones. We give life, not take it." She said pulling out a chair to the vanity so she may brush her hair, "The stars shown us our paths, given us rules and we gladly accept them." She was happily about her job and her limits as a woman, once she found a good man to settle down with she would be even more grateful to the stars.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-26-2012, 04:31 AM

"And I was raised in a home where we wore what was most comfortable. I have not worn a dress since my mother died and honestly I could care less about the respect I get, I am a woman and I am a warrior, I am strong and brave and still find a place in my heart to care, I do not like being waited on and I think a woman can do whatever she sets her mind to do. If we have children who can say we're not strong enough to fight?" Kiyan said plainly. "I was raised in a village of ninja's and as a child I played with other children all the time and we played rough, my parents never saw a need to make me wear dresses and I've always worn the attire of my village which I will mend myself... I just need them cleaned for I will be wearing them again." she said and didn't care what the other two women thought of her, she was tough and she didn't like being treated like she wasn't... or being told where her place was just because she was born a woman.

(he he XD I don't see this conversation going over well if Adaza was there XD )