Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-04-2015, 04:29 AM

"garden it is then." he laughed, standing up once more to gently take her hand in his as he lead her through the maze of people, slipping out on to the balcony. They made their way down a set of stairs off to the side that lead down into the garden below. "personally I think it would have been fun to see you scare those stuffy people.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 01-04-2015, 09:00 PM

"Ha ha ha! No. I'd rather not. Last time I transformed in front of a lot of people, they tried to kill me. After I transformed back to human at dawn, they still tried to kill me." Emerald thought for a moment and sighed. "It would have been funny for the moment, but your step-mother would forbid you from seeing me ever again, or even worse, tell you to kill me simply because I'm a dragon." She looked at the moon.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-08-2015, 08:08 AM

"Your right about that, but I would not have done it. For if I had wanted to I would have done so earlier." Zayne said to her as he laughed, leaning against the railing as he watched her. Where she looked at the moon, he was looking at her. That was before he sighed heavily and looked at the maze like garden, noting the slight breeze that came trek ugh and the smell of various flowers. He couldn't help the sad look that crossed his face as he rubbed it with one gloved hand. Lost deeply in his own mind.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 01-09-2015, 12:43 AM

The clock struck midnight. Emerald gasped at the bells ringing. Pixie dust surrounded her,transforming her into a dragon. She spread her wings, stretching them, accidentally chasing away any critters that would be awake at this hour. The dragon sighed. "Sometimes I wish I was always human," she said. "But when I turn to a dragon, I remember how awesome it can be sometimes. Maybe tomorrow you can fly on my back sometime. Wouldn't it be fun?"

Last edited by SonicGamer; 01-16-2015 at 05:16 PM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-14-2015, 11:48 AM

"Being human is not a burden you should wish for. Things tend to be more complicated for us then for dragons."
Zayne sighed as he watched her change into her true form, wishing that he too could be a dragon. He shook the thought from his head before he moved to sit on a bench, leaning his head back with his eyes closed. "it sounds like fun. I never been flying but then again we have no means to do so." he mumbled to her before he stood up, rubbing his face. "you know I wish it could be possible for.a human to turn into a dragon like a dragon turns into a human. Maybe then I could just fly away from this kingdom and live in a cave."

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 01-16-2015, 05:21 PM

Emerald chuckled. "I bet. If those fancy clothes the other people were wearing means anything, it's that I have a lot of learning to do." She twirled in the air. "Do you have any days off? Even princes need a break sometimes. I could take you to my cave if you'd like."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-18-2015, 12:22 PM

Zayne laughed, thought of a day off was foreign to him, after all he had many duties and it was rare for him to be able to do anything he wanted or to even sneeze without someone breathing down his neck. "There is never a break from being a prince. Thank you, though I can imagine how well it will go over if I just up and disappeared." he gave a tired laugh, yawning slightly before laying down on the bench. "To be honest this is the most freedom I have had since I was three." he mumbled more to himself then to her, rubbing his face some. "We can go to your cave. I just have to take care of a few things in the morning before we do so." he was far more relaxed then he normal was, easily starting to drift off where he laid at. It was hard work being a prince. You have to satisfy the needs of the people, provide, protect and care for them. Solving disputes, constant training to stay alert and on your toes, always ready for a fight and all the while being in constant danger of being poisoned or assassinated. Just having to stay vigilant every minute of everyday takes it's toll on a person.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 01-19-2015, 03:37 PM

Emerald flew in the air and clapped with her forelegs. "Yay!" As she was floating back to the ground, she yawned after Zayne did. "Man, I'm tired." She slowly closed her eyes before shaking off her tiredness.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-21-2015, 12:20 AM

"get some rest, emerald." Zayne yawned as he stood up, he was heading it to his room which was based on the other side of the garden. Truth be told he vaguely remembered getting there and falling a sleep considering day time came all to soon for him. Once woken up, he quickly went through his morning routine, reassuring everyone that the dragon in the garden meant no harm and that to improve relations with dragon kind that she was a guest and should be treated as such. Taking care of a few more tasks such as paper work before he made his way to the garden to check on emerald.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 01-21-2015, 01:20 AM

"Good night," Emerald said as she laid down. She slept through the night with pleasant dreams. As she woke up, she saw Zayne walk outside to check on her. "Good morning... Wait. Is it morning?" She stretched her wings and forelegs like a cat would. "Either way, I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-28-2015, 11:34 PM

"good morning! Zayne said to her as he laughed, he was wearing more casual clothes that you might see a hunter wear. He waved to her before taking his seat on the bench he had last night, waiting for her to do her thing. "yes it is morning. Granted late morning but you did have a long day yesterday. As for breakfast it is bacon, ham, sausage, biscuits, hashbrowns, eggs, pancakes, waffles, fruit salad, crepes, muffins....etc." he said to her as he waved his hand, he could smell the cooked meal from his seat so he knew she could, granted people were bringing out a long table to the garden to lay the meal out for them. It was a nice enough morning to eat outside, it didn't take long for someone to pour him some tea.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 01-29-2015, 02:16 AM

Emerald quickly transformed into a human. "Yum! I'm starving. I'll take one of everything!" She noticed that she was wearing her dress from last night and laughed. "I'll change later."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-22-2015, 06:13 AM

Zayne laughed as he watched her. "Eat as much food as you want. After all there is plenty of it for you." he said to her as he chuckled, running a hand though his long red hair as he tired to figure things out.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 02-23-2015, 02:58 AM

As she was eating Emerald looked around the garden. Birds were chirping at her, and some of the animals were looking at her strangely. I bet if I was an animal that had no idea how a dragon can turn human, I'd be like that too, she thought. "It's so pretty in the daytime. Do you walk around the garden often?" She broke a carrot in half like one would a toothpick and gave it to a rabbit near a bush. He slowly walked towards her and takes the half carrot.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-16-2015, 11:56 PM

Zayne ate and picked at some of hid food, his eyes were looking off across the garden. Lost in thought. Soon his eyes landed on the dragon as she spoke and interacted with the creatures of the garden. "I suppose it....not really. To be honest my days mainly consist of being inside, and riding in carriages." he said to her honestly as he yawned slightly, brushing his hair back as he popped a piece of fruit into his mouth. "I have to threaten people or sneak out to have any type of time to myself." he said as if it was not a big deal. It did not take him long to fill his belly, and he could not helo the smile that crossed his face as he watched her eat and feed the animals.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 03-18-2015, 10:47 PM

"Well, that's too bad," Emerald said as she pat a rabbit's head. "Sunshine's good for you." She started eating again until she was full and got up. "I'm gonna go find something else to wear. I have a feeling if I stay in this, I'll trip." She entered the castle.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-09-2015, 11:53 AM

(I am sorry for the delay. life has just been keeping me super busy)

Zayne laughed as he finished his meal, it was rather amusing that some one actually cared about his well being and health. It was a nice change from keeping an eye out for those who were constantly trying to snuff out his existence. "Alright, do be careful though. As a castle is far more dangerous then you may think." he said to her as he had a genuine smile on hi face, it was soft and gentle, unlike the fake stiff smile he forced himself to wear for the benefit of others. He watched her run off into the castle before his thoughts began to drift towards the fact he was doing something that no one in their right mind would do. Which is live and interact with a dragon willingly. He did have to admit that she was nothing like the stories that he had heard. In fact she was just like him and his people, trying to live day by day and try and have some fun from what he could tell. He did not know how long he sat there, lost in thought but it was long enough for animals to come and began to eat on the meal that was still laid out before him.

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 05-11-2015, 03:34 PM

Emerald giggled. "Don't worry. I'm sure there are more dangerous things than the inside of a castle... like elves and goblins working together." She entered inside. She saw a lot of guards in the halls.Gee, she thought. This will be harder than I thought. After trying not to get caught by the guards, she went to the girl's dressing room. After putting on a more casual outfit, she headed back outside. "All right. That was hard." She sat back down. "So what will we do today?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-16-2015, 11:53 PM

"Elves and goblins? Goblins are far worse then elves in my opinion." Zayne called to her before she darted inside, he sighed heavily, running a hand through his long hair as he thought about what they were going to do that day. He ignored the servants as they cleaned up the breakfast meal, letting his eyes wander before they landed on Emerald once more as she came back. "I can show you around the kingdom or you can show me your home. What would you like to do for the day?" he asked her as he stood up, stretching before he moved over to her so that he could take in how she looked, a smile upon his face. "You look very lovely."

SonicGamer
Dragon in disguise

Old 08-15-2015, 03:31 PM

(Sorry. I either had no idea or forgot you posted.)
Emerald looked down at her dress and giggled. "Thanks. We can... look around the castle. Some of my non-gold dragons laugh because I have never sneaked around a castle before, unlike my parents. Now I could tell them that I have been in one." As she was twirling around, she thought of something. "Oh! Elves are bad too. They are very rude to us dragons."