Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-12-2015, 05:48 AM

There was once a women who lived in a enchanted place. She was well known across many lands for her gifts and knowledge. It's said she was gifted in love and cursed two prince and a princesses turning them into enchanted dolls. She had cursed them because they had given up on love and dared to challenge her. It's said that the dolls have served the ladies for years and learned much about love. However one day the lady placed the dolls asleep and vanished her house still enchanted to this day. Or that is the story the monks of the temple of love tell to children. It's said that the be loved women left the dolls sleeping till one day the maiden would come that could free them with her love. However there is a catch the three will have to fight for the young maiden's love to be free from their curse. They called the woman's curse Twisted Love.

Zaylic Orin Celestial

Height: human form 6'0

Bio:
Zaylic is the youngest son to the king of a forgotten land. He had forgot his past for the most part due to time and sleep. He knew he had a past that he wasn't proud of it that past had lead him here. He had been cursed by the lady of love and imprisoned in a porcelain body. His body was enchanted so it was stronger than a normal doll. However it wasn't a human body by any means. He had hoped to be a rule one day instead his dreams have changed to just wishing to be free and awake.
Damian Nightwing

Height: 5'8

Bio: Damian unlike some of the others hasn't forgot his home. Even though he may be cursed he dreams of his home and his family. He has still managed to remember his name unlike the other dolls. However just like them he feel under the lady of loves curse. He too had cursed love when it never found him and upset the beautiful woman who appeared to master it. His only hope is for someone to find the enchanted house and free him and the other dolls from the endless years of sleep. His hope is to one day find someone to free him from his curse.

Aria

Height: 5'5

Bio: Unlike the boys Aria has no memories of her past life. The memories she does have are of her master the beautiful lady. She has her knowledge that the lady taught her of love and remembers most of the magic the woman had showed her. Aria has been trapped in her form for to long and no longer knows her real name or what kingdom she belongs to. If you ask the beautiful doll she will tell you she is servant to the master of the house. For her that means whoever wake her and the house. She will obey their commands and use her knowledge to make them happy and keep them safe.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 03-20-2015 at 05:24 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-12-2015, 06:28 AM

Aurura Nightrose
5'5'', hourglass, c-cup breasts, butt length golden hair with red highlights

Mune Darkens
5'5'', thin hourglass, c-cup breasts, ankle length white hair
Setsudan Hoshigo
5'2'', rather skinny slender frame, b-cup breasts, ankle length jet black hair with almost silver ends and lowlights.

Mune Darkens( Love Witch/true form)
the only difference between this form and the other is her hair color and eye color

Kayo Viction

6'0'', slim but muscular build, pitch black almost shoulder length straight hair, purplish red eyes normally, crimson when mad or hungry

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 04-02-2015 at 06:52 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-12-2015, 02:16 PM

Aurura smiled as she walked through the small town outside of the temple saying hello to anyone that walked by not even seeming to notice some of the people that bowed. She had gotten used to all of this after she was told that she was a mage of love. She wasn't sure she believed it but it did seem good things happened for others whenever she was around and she did have the ability to use magic and heal others. She smiled a bit more as she headed for the forest where the witches house was said to be, she had always believed the stories even though allot of people told her they just weren't true, she never listened. Today she was determined to find the house and see if the legends were true, and if they were then she hoped she could help the dolls inside.

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 12:14 AM

Aria felt the atmosphere change around her. She felt the house come alive with magic once again as it did in the past with the Master home. She felt herself being free from the endless sleep as her eyes slowly started to open. Someone was coming they where awakening the entire house. She could only see shapes and colors but how wonderful it was after so long to see color again. It was wondrous to see anything but darkness. She felt something inside of her rush to the surface to greet the house as she saw a red light come from her enchanted body. If she had been able to she would have smiled as she remembered the feeling of her own magic. She wasn't near as powerful as the master and could manage to keep a house with her magic and cook was all. She had forgotten her own color was red when she used her magic. She smiled as she quickly said a spell that cleaned the entire house making it look brand new. She wasn't sure how she remembered the spell. Everything was new to her. The closer the person got the more awake she felt. She still couldn't see fully or move fully yet however this was a miraculous start.

Aria had been trapped in her body longer than the others. She wasn't sure how long she had been with the original Master of the house. For some reason she was more in tune with the house and the approach of the person. She could feel that the other two dolls still slept. Aria had never understood her bond to the house however there was one. She knew what it felt and it told her what it wanted. To most people that alone was enough to send her away to a asylum for crazy people. However she had seen many things that Normal people would now days laugh at. The house was part of her in a way and she wouldn't change that. The house unlike normal houses was alive and constantly changing. It was infused with magic and all magic at times has a mind of it's own. The lady had always made sure Aria knew that fact and had taught her how to take care of the house and its needs. The lady had told her that one day a new Master would come and she was to take care of that Master and the house. The lady had made the beautiful gold jewel for Aria with the red jewels in it. The lady of the house had told her that the jewels would help enhance her connection with the house and wake her when it was time.

Aria eyes fully open as she saw the Lady's face in her mind and remembered what she had said about the jewels. She looked down to her neck as she stared at them. They glowed a faint red as she felt life come to her enchanted body. The new Master was close. She felt the magic of the house infuse it's self in her as it lent her strength allowing her to move finally. Aria slowly moved through the magical house as she watched everything come to life in wonder. She was pleased to see the house happy and even more pleased she was awake. She had never understood why her lady left nor did the house. However at this point all where happy to know the new Master was coming. Aria followed the lighted pathway from the pain part of the house to the edge of the property line. She simply waited for the new Master to find them. The master was very close and was the only one who could enter this enchanted place. Aria was excited but scared as well. She prayed that the new master would be kind like her old one had.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 12:29 AM

"Ah... not again... the same dead end I found last time... OH! Right that spell, lets see..." Aurura murmured as she pulled out a book and started to turn the pages in it chanting a few words as she did so and her body and eyes shined with a rainbow aura before she flicked her wrist at the wall of roots, trees and stone and it seemed to just vanish in thin air and she could see someone standing at the end of an archway of ivy. "Oh it worked! Hm? U-uhm... hello.... I'm sorry is this your property? I didn't know anyone lived out here." she said as she started to walk toward the woman but suddenly the wall appeared again startling her some. "Eh.... I need to work on that." she murmured to herself softly before looking back at the woman but thought something was off about her.

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 12:44 AM

Aria stared at the forest. She felt her heart leap for joy as she saw another lady. She couldn't believe that after so long the Master had finally appeared. She giggled softly as it sounded like soft chiming bells. She placed her hand to her mouth as she stared at the ladies reaction to the barrier reappearing. Aria looked around her as the house fully came to life to greet it's new master. Aria held out her hand as a beautiful silver necklace appeared from thin air. A beautiful rainbow color stone appeared in the middle of it shaped like a heart as Aria looked to the lady who spoke to her.

Aria bowed out of respect as she held out the necklace for the woman. "It is your property Master or Mistress if you prefer my lady. The barrier will always appear to keep other out and allow only you in. This is a gift from the house my lady showing that you are it's rightful master. With this necklace you will be able to leave and enter the house as you please. I am Aria your servant. I am keeper of the house. " She said warmly as she kept her head bowed out of respect.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 12:57 AM

Aurura was surprised at this as she walked closer. "O-oh I'm sorry... you must be mistaken, my name is Aurura Nightrose, i'm a mage from the temple of love's village, this must sound silly but I was looking for the witch of loves house..." she explained feeling a little silly saying such things. She felt her powers pulse for a moment as she looked at the necklace but was unsure, she had just arived here she was sure the young woman must have been mistaken. As she got a better look at her though she noticed joints on her and covered her mouth as she gasped in shock. Was this really one of the dolls? But they were said to be asleep....

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 01:25 AM

Aria slowly rose as she gazed at the beautiful women. If she had been in her own body she might have blushed from how lovely the woman truly was. She stood tall as she still held out the necklace for the lady. She felt the ladies eyes upon her as she felt ashamed. She hung her head once more as she stood there feeling ashamed of herself. " Yes I am enchanted. I do not remember what I did to occur my enchanted curse but I along with the others did something horrible. The original Master of the house is the one who cursed us. She did so to teach us our lessons about love. However I don't remember why she had to curse me. I have been here the longest of the others. She bound me to the house so when the house awoke feeling you I awoke. You are the master of this house Lady Aurura. Only the owner can enter and only the master can make the magic here awaken. You are indeed the mage of the temple, then you are the rightful owner of the house. Our master was the very same mage who started the temple. If you do not believe me then trust in yourself and what your power tells you. My lady told me that another would come when it was time and help to free us. I do not understand why my lady left but now you are here. Everything here is yours and everything here lives to please you." She said very respectfully.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 01:38 AM

Aurura paused before taking the necklace and nodded as she listened to the other woman and looked down at the necklace. "Then... i won't trouble you anymore with my insecurities but may I ask you where the others might be Aria?" she asked softly looking back at the girl in front of her and wondered exactly how she was supposed to help... her powers were the key.... and her powers were those of love... but she was still practicing with spells and such could she really help?

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 01:48 AM

Aria nodded hearing Aurura as she turned and lead the way through the magical house. Everything fully awaking as the moved through the house. She lead the way to the room where they had all been put to sleep. She open the door for Aurura as she bowed. "This is where we where put to sleep. The white haired one is Zaylic. He is second oldest and the black haired one is the youngest amongst us. His name is Damian he still remembers his home it had been the hardest on him. " Aria said as she rose and stared at each one with love and care. "Each one is special and has their own power. I'm sure they will be happy to help you Mistress. I don't know how to wake them that is your job." She said softly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 02:01 AM

"Help me? No no i'm here to help you three... ever since I was little I heard the legands about this house and you three and wanted to set you all free from this curse somehow." Aura explained before flipping through her book having slipped on the necklace that seemed to pulse with her power changing colors as she thought. if her powers were the same as the witches all she would have to do was touch them right? Gently she reached out and touched one males hand before the other to see if that would work or if she would need to find a waking spell.

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 03:19 AM

Aria stared at Aura as she gently held out her hand to try and catch the girl. "Help us?...." She said as she thought about the meaning of the words. Aria wasn't sure if anyone could help them however she kept her thoughts to herself. She kept quiet as she watched Aura reach out and touched Zaylic's hand. Aria watched as she saw a rainbow aura wash across him before she saw he started to wake. "He is waking Mistress." I-I will go fix you tea." She said as she turned and headed to the kitchen. The old Lady had liked tea.

Zaylic slowly woke he felt the endless sleep starting to end. He slowly felt his eyes open as he saw light for the first time in years. He didn't know how long he had slept. He slowly looked around as he saw a beautiful young woman. He locked his eyes on her as he stared at her. "Who are you beautiful maiden?" He asked her still coming out of his fog. He looked up in time to see Aira heading to the kitchen. He wondered how long had Aira been awake. He looked back to the beautiful lady as he stared at her in wonder. He reached out as he found he was still a doll. He stared at his hand as he remembered he was still cursed. "Still after this I am but a enchanted doll."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 03:27 AM

"Ah good so that's the curse. O-oh Aria please just call me Aura or Aurura" Aura said softly then looked to Zaylic and smiled a some blushing a bit. "W-well thank you, my name is Aurura Nightrose... oh uh let me wake up Damian now." she said softly before moving over to the other male and touching his hand softly as well hoping he would wake up too. She had a feeling this was going to be confusing for the two males just as it was for her but hopefully her and Aria could explain it together since she seemed to know a bit about what was going on

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 03:50 AM

Aria went to the kitchen and smiled seeing it. She went to work as she fixed some of the teas the Old lady of the house had enjoyed. The tea still smelt as fresh as she had remembered. No she couldn't smell like she would like but the Lady had enchanted their doll bodies and gave them some of their senses. Aira boiled the water and placed it in the beautiful tea pot she had used ages ago. It was still as beautiful as the day the lady had brought it home. She steeped the tea and fixed a small tray for Aura. She smiled as some of the house fairies brought a beautiful bunch of roses to put in the vase she had set out on the tray. She giggled as she put the sugar and honey on the tray the house of course helping her. When she was finished she picked up the tray as she made her way back to where Aura was. She smiled as she saw her and Zaylic.

Zaylic just smiled as he heard her name. "Aurura Nightrose such beauty in that name." He said to himself as he stared at her. He wished to be alone with her and speak with her however she was already on to Damian. He felt his heart sink watching her with him. He had never felt this way not even with the...wait where was the other lady. What was happen here. He looked over as he saw Aria reappear with tea. His eyes glowed softly as he stared at her intensely. " Where is the Master? What happen? You let another into her house? She will punish you greatly for this you stupid girl!" He said as he shifted his head hearing Damian wake.

Damian slowly woke as he heard voices. They sounded familiar to him as he tried to escape the endless sleep. He found he could move again as his eyes open. He shook his head as he slowly looked around his eyes moving around the room. He saw beautiful Aria as he looked at her fondly. He then saw Zaylic who didn't look to happy and Damian didn't understand why. He finally saw a beautiful girl standing there. He looked down as he saw her hand. She had touched him was she the one who woke him. He then looked to Aria and then to Zaylic then back to the beautiful girl. " Where is the Lady? What happen?....who is she? Zaylic why are you upset? " He asked slowly in a fog still as he tried to move.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 04:09 AM

Aurura was surprised at Zaylic's outburst but stepped away from the two males. "Calm yourselves please, while I don't know all the details I know that I have similar, or the same, powers as the mistress of this house, as I said before my name is Aurura Nightrose, you may call me Aurura or Aura if you like, I am a mage of love from the temple of love's village. I started looking for this place some years ago to help you three in breaking the curse that has been placed on you." she explained sitting in a chair that was in the room as she spoke hoping not to confuse or worry either of the males.

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 04:51 AM

Aira stared at Zaylic as she spoke comely to him but it was easy to say she was warning him to calm down or else. " The Mistress of the house has spoke Zaylic. Do not make me have a word in privet with you. Please don't forget your place in this house. I will be happy to remind you of your place if you have forgotten already." She said as he locked eyes with the white haired doll. She shifted her eyes to Aura as she looked at her. "Would you like to have some tea in the garden My.....Aura?" She asked kindly as she still bowed her head slightly out of respect.

Zaylic froze as he heard Aria the look she gave him sent shivers down his spine well if he had one. He looked down to the floor as he knew he honestly didn't want to have any conversation at this point with Aria in privet. She may look like a angel but she fought like a demon. He had challenged her once and only once. He looked up as he stared at Aura she was still beautiful. He looked back to Aria hearing her address Aura as Master...or was about to. How Aria acted apparently Aura was their new master. He slowly bowed following suit not wanting to anger Aria anymore than he already had. She was the oldest doll here and happen to be the most powerful. She didn't look like it but make her mad and you soon found out he had that one time. "I'm sorry for my behavior...Lady Aura." He said finally hoping that would keep Aria from smacking him one good time.

Damian looked at Zaylic and Aria as he saw the tension between them. He then looked at the beautiful woman as he forgot those two. "Help us really? " He said as he looked down to his own doll hands. "You can make me real again? I can see my sisters, my family? " He asked as he looked at her with eyes full of hope. Did she have the power to free them? He wondered as he looked at her. "You have the same look as the lady. Believe it or not she was kind. However I like you better. You have a even kinder presence than she did. " He said as he looked back to Zaylic seeing him bow to Aura. "Oh.forgive me my manners my lady." He said as he moved to his feet and slowly bowed to her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 05:07 AM

Aura got a bit flustered at all of this and frowned. "P-please, all I ask is that you three not fight, that you don't call me master or anything like that and please don't be so formal, I am really here to help you all, I have no interest in being your mistress or anything like that, if anything I would like to be friends with each of you." she explained then looked to Aria. "If you three would like to go out to the garden that does sound nice but if they don't remember and you do you should probably help me explain what's going on don't you think?" she offered since she would probably need help explaining

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 05:39 AM

Aria rose as she looked at Aura and gave a bow of her head. She looked to Zaylic and then to Damien before she spoke. " Actually Aura you are our Master like it or not. Everything here belong to you now. That necklace is proof of it. Our Lady left us Zaylic and Damien she put us all asleep until she returned. Or apparently a descendent of hers returned as it would appear. " Aria said as she looked at Aura again before looking at each of the others. " It would seem in your sleep you have forgotten more of your memories. A side effect of the spell it would appear. Like it or not Aura you are our Mistress. We are to do as you instruct us to and belong to you. That is part of our curse. We are bound to the lady of the temple and of this house. You are the one who awoke us. Therefore you are our lady. Our lady left one day and even I don't know why. She held that book Aura has when she spoke the sleeping spell. She had whispered something to us before she left. However my memory has been affected by the spell. Now let's take the tea to the garden for Aura and let her rest some." She said finally as she turned and lead the way.

Aria lead the way to the garden full of different plants. In the middle of it under a giant oak tree stood a beautiful table and chairs. Aria placed the tray on the table as she set the table for Aura. She poured the table then took her place opposite Aura. She noticed that the garden was starting to wake more and more flowers where starting to bloom. It was a enchanting sight Aria thought as she waited for the others.

Zaylic stared at Aria hearing her he then looked to Aura as he held out his arm for her. He looked to Damien as the guy held out his arm for Aura as well. He felt something in him not like this at all. He had never felt these feelings he was feeling today. There was something strange about this girl as he locked eyes with her. He stared deep into her beautiful eyes as he moved closer to her wanting to see her eyes in depth. He longed to smile at her as he felt the urge to caress her face. Before he knew it he was caressing her face as he peered into her eyes. He looked down at his hand then moved back as he tried to compose himself again. "I-I....your beautiful." He managed to say as he waited for her.

Damien thought about what Aura had said and Aria. He held out his arm to Aura as he stared at Zaylic. He had never seen Zaylic so forward with anyone. He felt a little awkward just standing there. However he really wanted to get to know her. She seemed to be a very kind person.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 06:44 AM

"Okay but... if that's the case you have to listen to me right? Please call me by my name or nickname, don't fight and really I would just like to get to know all three of you so I can see if I can help." Aura explained then was about to fallow when she was a little surprised at the two males and blushed a little as Zaylic touched her cheek and she heard what he said. "Thank you." she said softly before leading the two in the direction Aria had went then sat down at the table waiting for the other two before she picked up her cup and drank a little. "I don't know about being a decedent but what i do know is this book was incased in a heart shaped crystal in the temple and one day when I walked in it shattered into pieces and the book just landed right in my hands... I was pretty young but right away the mages in the temple started to call me the mage of love." she explained then brushed her hand across the crystal midnight rose with a red stem on the cover smiling a little as she remembered when she first saw it and thought it was the prettiest thing she had ever seen

Lady Chello

Old 03-13-2015, 07:17 AM

Aria nodded as she heard Aura. She eyed the book remembering it from years ago. It was still the same and looked as if it had never been touched. He had once read it for their old master. The book was very beautiful and powerful. Her lady treasured the book more than herself. Aria looked at the other two as she wondered what was going on with them. The two of them seemed to be obvious to anything other than Aura. She looked at Aura as she just giggled seeing how the boys where acting. Aura had put a spell on them and the poor dear didn't even notice it. Apparently the two had started to take quite a liking to the young girl. If only the Lady could see her dolls acting like young lovers. This was going to be quit entertaining after all. Aura was indeed beautiful but she didn't see the attractions the other two did apparently. However she had never knew what love was. The lady had tried to teach her and show her but she never seemed to understand it when it came to herself. She could see it in others with no issues. It looked like Aura was going to be very busy with the other two.

Zaylic nodded hearing her request. He watched her look at the book and saw that it brought happiness to her. The book had always brought happiness to people when the Lady of the house used it. However it brought him and the others here great pain. After so much time he was finding it hard to remember what pain. "Aura....how is your tea? Do you need anything else?" He said trying to think of something to talk with her about. Sadly after so long asleep he wasn't sure of how to act around real people. "Have you seen the rest of the house? You know you can turn the house into whatever you like. All you have to do is ask it." He said trying to be helpful. He had seen the old Master do it before. She had once had the house turn into a magical castle. For some reason that didn't last long with her. She seemed to grow board with it very fast.

Damin just stared at Aura she was very beautiful Zaylic was right. He honestly hadn't seen a more beautiful lady even in his own kingdom. He wondered if she bathed her hair in pure sunlight for it to be so beautiful and colorful. He watched her in wonder not sure what to say. He wanted to spend time with her and get to know her. There was something about her that seemed to make him captivated by her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-13-2015, 02:54 PM

Aura smiled at the three but felt a little odd being stared at by Zaylic and Damian "It is very good thank you." she smiled as she took another sip of her tea listening to Aria as she did so and smiled. "that's cool, but I think I like the house as it is, it's unique and quite pretty" she explained with a happy smile. "So, do any of you know what happened before you were put to sleep? and i would love to know more about each of you." she smiled hoping she could find out more about the curse and see how she could lift it

Lady Chello

Old 03-14-2015, 12:30 AM

Zaylic turned as he looked to Aria hearing what Aura had asked. "Aura Aria is the only one who appears to know those answers if you are talking about the Lady. If you mean our curse I'm not sure. You see Aria and I have been here the longest. Due to that we have forgotten most of our past. The only thing Aria remembers is her name and just the master. As for me I know I been so angry I cursed love and said I didn't want a heart. The lady had said these words to all of us at some point I amuse. "A heart of stone can never be free, unless love intervenes. Beauty is as Beauty does but a empty shell is nothing more without a heart full of love. " He said as he looked to Damien. "She had said those words to Damien as well. So I assume after Aria was cursed she had told her the same thing. They lady kept her records in her room. That room is of limits to us..or Damien and I. Aria is the only one who can open it and enter. Aria could help you find the lady's records. She kept a list of people she helped and people that had to learn their lessen about love. She was a great file keeper. There are more books like that one in there. And Damien can access the love library for you. That is where the books of love are kept. As well as information on the subject from the beginning of time. I am the keeper of the magic room where the well is kept that you can view people who need your help. There is also the different tools of your trade in there. I'm not sure if that helps you." Zaylic said as he looked to Damien who looked ready to speak next.

Damien looked to Aura as he heard what Zaylic said. " I had said something along the same lines when I was cursed. " He said as his tone in voice changed. It was easy to see he was ashamed of his actions. " I had been betrayed by the one I loved. I had refused to love again and had became cold. The Lady had tried to save me but I told her I would never love again. I told her what I really thought about love and where she could put her speech about love and how amazing it was. That is when she turned me into......" He couldn't seem to finish his sentence not wanting to think about how he was a doll. "I-I was arrogant and foolish at the time. The lady was only trying to help me. She curse each of us to teach us that without love in our hearts we are nothing but beautiful shells. However those lines Zaylic said where what the Lady said the clue to breaking our curse laid. " He said as he looked like he was thinking on the subject at hand.

Aria waited till the others where done to speak up. "Aura would you like to see your room? I'm sure you would like some rest. It would give you time to be alone if you like and try to.......digest things if you would like. It would also give us time to try and fix you something to eat. Maybe this means we can go to the village and get food for you. If you can figure out how to allow us to leave and come back. The lady had done so and people where use to us then.....I don't know if they would be now. " She said as she tried to remember the last time she had left the house. The lady had let them help with her match making. She allowed the dolls to set up dates and deliver items. Thought that felt like a dream as Aria thought about it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-14-2015, 03:22 AM

Aurura thought quietly as she listened to each of them and nodded but was contemplating the words that were said... she had heard something along those lines in the temple, the mages would tell the children something along those lines and ask them if they wanted to be dolls as well because closing their hearts off would make them just as trapped as the three. "So... it sounds like all three of you cursed love so love cursed you... it seems if you just learn to love without being selfish or maybe self centered the curse will be broken... to love unconditionally will set you free" she offered softly then smiled a bit as she listened to what they had to say their jobs were but paused looking a little unsure at the next part. "Into the town? hm.... I... I should probably talk to the other mages first... see you three have been asleep for a very long time, at the very least over 100 years... while everyone believes in the witch your story was.... rather hard to swallow for most and was seen more as a story to scare children... the mages believe it easier then the town but they aren't even sure now if it's true or not... if i talk to them they could probably talk to the town to keep them from freaking out when they see you." she explained softly hoping not to upset or offend the three in the least.

Lady Chello

Old 03-14-2015, 04:07 AM

Damien looked away as he heard what she had to say on the matter. "To scare children." He said as he stood and turned leaving the others there. He wondered through the house as it felt like nothing had changed. The sleep hadn't changed how the house felt. He looked up as he wondered amazed by how nothing had changed. Was Aura telling the truth. Had a hundred years really past. He couldn't wrap his mind around it. He stopped as he placed his hand on the doors to the library. He said the magical words as a purple aura appeared around the door then open. He stepped into the room as he stared in disbelieve. There where more records than he remembered. Maybe Aura was telling the truth. He knew he had slept for a long time but this was to hard to accept. It had only been yesterday to him he was with his family. He walked to a book shelve as he stared at the dates. He looked away as he saw the truth.

Damien slowly walk to the back of the vast library. He looked up as he walked the purple orbs of light turning on as he did. He let out a sigh as he found what he had been looking for. There in the back was his study. But most importantly he saw the picture of his family he and framed from their book. He noticed that their book was gone. He looked around his desk frantically as panic set in. He had let their files on his desk so he would have them. He had never filed theirs away. No one ever came in here but the Lady. However she was always kind and waited for him to be there. What had happen who had done this where were the files. If could have cried he would have at that point. All he could do was scream as he searched around his study for the files.

Zaylic looked to Aria as he felt her hand on his shoulder. He hung his head as he saw Damien leave knowing that hearing a estimation of how long had past would be hard on the guy. He looked to Aura as he shook his head holding his head with his finger. "You have to understand Aura it not easy being cursed. Aria and I have forgotten who we where and don't remember much. But for him it's different. When he was cursed it was only a few months before the sleep I believe. Aria and I can't count back how long we have been under the curse. He remembers his loved ones still. Hearing it has been at least a hundred years is hard even on me. Aria and I understand you need to speak with the others. It's just hard to believe it has been so long." He said as he thought about all the changes that could have happen in the world. "What is your world like?" He asked finally after some thought.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-14-2015, 04:20 AM

Aurura put her hand to her mouth worrying that she had said something wrong but then looked at Aria and Zaylic and nodded. "I... feel like I should talk to him once we're done talking." she said softly before thinking of the best way to put it. "Well... technology has advanced quite a bit but the temple town keeps it as minimal as possible so we can keep the culture... but I've been to a few other places and it's a little hard to wrap your mind around sometimes... I could show you after I talk to the mages.... but first do you mind if I go have a word with Damien?" she asked softly wanting to make sure he was okay and knew that the house would show her where he was somehow... but she wasn't sure how she knew that honestly.