Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 05-14-2015, 07:21 AM

"It's ok to cry." Damien said as he gently pulled her to him and held her. " I am sorry for this. I know this isn't easy. But apparently you where very special to me. " He said as he looked to her. " If you figured out how to do it once you will figure out how to do it again...Lady Aura. I promise that I will try and figure out how to be the person you once loved. I may not remember you but we can start over and maybe this time it will be even better. I will try and love you and be the man you loved." He said knowing that was going to be a very hard task. However he didn't like seeing Aura sad and knew in his heart that she was the person for her. He felt strong emotions for her even if he didn't remember why.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-15-2015, 12:36 AM

Aura started to sob as he pulled her close and buried her face in his chest. "But... but how we first got close.... was so painful for you... I... i don't want to cause you such trauma again... but... if you remember some stuff you might already know..." she said but felt horrible that they hadn't bonded more before he lost his memories... she knew he loved books... and she knew they loved being close to each other at night reading together... but honestly she hadn't gotten to bond with him very much at all.

Lady Chello

Old 05-15-2015, 01:26 AM

Damien could tell that Aura was still hurt. He just held her not really about to say much. There was nothing he could say or do to make this right to her. He finally just laid down on the bed with her wrapping the blankets around them trying to help her clam down some. "Shhh." He finally said wishing she would calm down and rest. He could see she didn't get much sleep and was worried for her. He started to sing a song for her trying to just clam her down and make her feel safe and sound.

Aria slowly woke as she smiled seeing she was still with Kyo. She smiled happy to know that he was with her again and this wasn't a dream. She gently tucked him in as she slowly got up and tried to clean the house. She was able to make some food for herself and for him whenever he woke up. She hoped he wouldn't mind that she had cared for his house while he was away. She was excited for him to see all the letters that the people had wrote and how they had changed their opinion about him.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2015, 05:43 PM

Slowly Aura calmed down and started to yawn feeling drained still. "I-I'm... I'm sorry Damien... I just.... love you so much." she whispered softly before drifting off to sleep curled close to him seeming happy to be near him

Kayo groaned a bit as he awoke and slowly sat up looked down as he noticed how he had gotten burnt pretty badly and frowned some before moving to slowly get up not knowing that Aria was still there.

Lady Chello

Old 05-16-2015, 10:47 PM

Damien held Aura and he felt guilty as he heard her say she loved him. He just laid there with her as he tried to figure out what he should do. He didn't like seeing her hurt but at the same time he wasn't the same guy she had fallen for. She was beautiful and seemed to have a wonderful heart. He couldn't help but smile thinking about her.

Aria looked up as she heard movement upstairs. She made sure the oven was off and had all the food off before she headed up the sitars. She slowly peered into the room as she saw Kayo was up. She smiled softly as she walked in and saw his wound. "Kayo....." She said as her eyes stayed on his wound wondering what she could do to help him. " Don't move so much you are hurt." She said softly not wanting him to hurt himself more. " You should rest I have made us some food." She said softly as she gently moved to his side worried about him.