VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2015, 01:26 AM

]He listened and heard russelling in the woods. He could tell it was a women and hoped it was her. He felt conflicted about seeing her again and talking to her.something about her was different and he hoped to find out what that was and why he found it so intriguing. he hoped he wasnt getting into something he couldnt handle by talking to her.

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 08-20-2015 at 01:30 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-20-2015, 01:41 AM

Petal walks out as she push the bush slightly. then notice the man she smiles at him softly while. moving over to the water quietly. then starts to take things out of one of her left arm. moves it to her right side on the ground for the time being. she was shy unsure which one of them should speak first. yet wish she had brought her watering can with her. so it was not so odd between them as it seemed to be.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2015, 01:50 AM

He opened his eyes as she set stuff down and smiled gently back. "hello." he said pleasantly still calm from his moment of peacefully listening to nature. He contiues to sit on the rock and watches the water a moment. "you live around here? I dont recall seeing you in town very often." he inquires respectfully.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-20-2015, 02:04 AM

"Yes I do live nearby here. in a house made out of a tree it has a garden. I come here each day to get water. for the plants to drink unless it rains then I won't stop by here." she says to the man in a soft voice. while sitting down on the soft grass in indie style. then moves one of her hands to touch the water. to see if it was cold are warm today.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2015, 02:11 AM

"Sounds like you enjoy the beauty of nature everyday. I wish i could do that, though in theory all I'd have to do is have a house like that but in practice thats slightly harder to do. I enjoy coming out to this clearing as much as possible. Its a great way to fully wake up." he says ina friendly but not over bearing voice. " And sounds lie your home is well kept." he admires the way her house sounds, it sounds like a beautiful house.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-20-2015, 02:34 AM

The water was a bit cold so she shivers softly. "Oh my this water is cold today. I only into town when I get low of things. but this forest has such wonderful bounty of fresh things. fish can be hunted quite easily if one throws a spear at them. but for as my home I try keep it clean. sometimes it's hard to do so cause. I'm prone to forget to buy cleaning supplies I need. Petal says in a happy voice yet blush's. she knew it was not a fib she just told. she really did forget by some cleaning supplies. looks like she would need go back in town. later on this week to get some more.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2015, 09:47 AM

Zane listens and nods gently. "yeah this water is quite cold usually. If im feeling ambitious i lay floating in the water, it helps to soothe my muscles and relax my mond i just listen to the forest around me and the water doesnt feel cold." he says. "I might have not been in town by the time your in, I help my uncle with his blacksmith shop, he says its going to be mine after he passes. He taught me blacksmithing himself and I enjoy forging steel into a beatiful tool." he takes great pride into what he does.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-21-2015, 12:49 AM

"That sounds like nice hard work. is it hard to learn it at first?" she ask him in a soft voice that was. just high enough to hear yet not too low at the same time. Petal never had a job before so. she hoped was not being rude by asking this man such a question. all this woman could do is work with nature,besides the animals. to her working nature was the best kind of thing to do. her parents raised her to believe that as well teach her. what could be done without the humans knowing. it had been the god's are goddess doing their jobs.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-21-2015, 01:58 AM

"Not really, it is hard work but i enjoy it." he says kindly. " I also like to sell the furs of the animals i hunt. I find it honors the animal more if i use every piece of the ones i do get and make every stab as precise as i can so they dont suffer."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-26-2015, 09:57 PM

Petal smiles sadly as he talks about hunting animals. but her face changes into a small smile when. he mentions he does not want them to. suffer from pain at least he was honest. "I do hope the animals fur go to good use." Petal says in a quiet voice. while taking out picking up some fruit. puts it in her hand then starts to wash them in the water.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-26-2015, 11:40 PM

He noticed her sad look and smiled apologetically. "It goes to great use making blankets and coats for the village, it keeps them warm every winter" he assures her. "I take it your an animal lover." he inquired. He hoped he didnt offend her to much. "whats your favorite animals?" He noticed something move in the woods and saw a wolf walk off after giving him a look of indifference.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2015, 01:39 AM

"Well I like bunnies,fox's and dog's. are my top three there is so many to choose from. Deer's are sweet as can be if they. know you mean them no harm. I help raised some baby fawns." she says talking happy as can be. yet had not notice the wolf passing by. but knew it was looking for food are her maybe. if not that then maybe its looking for a new den?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-27-2015, 08:59 PM

He smiled kindly. "I do like to watch animals, sit in a tree and see what they do when they arent being hunted by humans." He liked knowing what animals did when they werent afraid of humans and it showed that they are living beings who give a gift to the hunters that hunt them, and they hadtheir own lives. "animals are fascinating beings."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2015, 02:47 AM

Petal takes the handful of fruits out of the water. then puts them to the side and grabs more fruit to wash. "That is nice to hear. if you don't mind me asking what kind of animals do you like?" Petal ask the young man in a happy voice. as she keeps her mind on her task. yet could hear something coming their way. could it be a other animal or a person?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-29-2015, 03:27 AM

He watches her movements as she does her task while he thought about it. "The animals that are my favorite I have only read about in books, like tigers and eagles, ilike wolves and foxes as well. I like reading when i can it reminds me that the world is bigger than what it seems to be." He notices movement and hopes that nothing is coming to hurt them.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2015, 04:00 AM

A fox starts to walk over to the both of them. yet it sits a bit away from the fruit smacking its lips. "Well hello my little friend. where you looking for some fruit's? did I take them all by mistake?" she asks the fox in a calm tone of voice that sound happy. while making sure not to get any water on its fur. as she washes the fruits that were currently in her hands cleaning the food off.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-29-2015, 04:32 AM

Zane watches as the fox comes out and sees it looking at the fruit she was washing. "That fox seems to be pretty friendly towards you? Are you an animal whisperer or something?" he asks curiously. He couldnt help but notice the way the fox was acting towards her but sat still so he could see what would happen next. She intrigued him and thought it was cool that she had a way with the animals.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-29-2015, 05:21 AM

The fox starts to pure before moving. one of it's paws near the fruit that had been wash. "I guess you could say that. go on have some fruit to eat,make sure. bring some back to your friends I'm sure. they will love this fresh fruit too for a special treat." Petal was talking to the fox as if it was a friend. the fox takes some fruit then moves away a bit. it is weary of the hunter just a little. yet she did not tell him dislike the idea of lying. but she had to keep the fact she is a goddess from this man.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-29-2015, 11:21 AM

"Thats cool, at least you have some friends out here then." he said. He watches the fox carefully he then takes out some berries he had in a pouch and slowly holds his hand out to the fox so that it can see the berries. "You have nothing to worry about." he said softly to the fox, kind of feeling stupid but he wanted to see the fox closer. He had his other hand far away from his sword so the fox would know he meant it no harm.

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 08-29-2015 at 12:20 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2015, 10:33 PM

Petal smiles seeing him holding berries out to the fox. the fox notice the sweet smelling fruit and slowly,walks over. to the hunter knowing berries would be good. it wonder where he found the fruit at? the young goddess watches with careful eyes. this man was so kind even if he has to kill to live. plus help is village out for food as well furs to use in winter.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-31-2015, 10:41 PM

He smiles at the fox and moves his hand slightly out more doing so slowly. "take them." he encouraged. "they're very good, and perfectly ripe." He noticed her looking at him and he hides a slight blush. " I know this looks a little funny, a hunter feeding an animal in the forest but i do like them to." he said softly to her smiling kindly to the fox. "you can trust me, you'll like these."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2015, 10:52 PM

The fox take the offered berries from the hunter. then starts to run off to go back where it came from. "The fox's are so shy it takes time. for them to get to know any kind people." she says to the man while taking. the wash fruit out of the water put it into. the pile of all ready washed fruits.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-31-2015, 11:02 PM

He nods, "Yeah, makes sense, thats the closet a fox has gotten to me though." He un stretches his arm and takes more berries out and pops them into his mouth chewing a bit and swallowing. " You want some? I found a good patch the other day and filled a few baskets to preserve them." he offers her some.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2015, 11:27 PM

She thinks for a few minutes before speaking. "Yes I would please they wash already? sorry to ask such a normal question. it's out of habit from meeting other people." Petal says recalling the other times. she had met people in the forest offering her food. most times it was safe,rarely the food would be not wash.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-31-2015, 11:44 PM

"Thoroughly." he assured her pulling some out and holding his hand out to her. "It's all good, better safe than sorry." He understood completely, he was once tricked into eating rotten meat and had an upset stomach for a week and it was not pretty.