JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-14-2015, 05:39 AM

Once, she smiled back up at him, he knew that there would be nothing to worry about.
"Good, I'm happy to hear that." He did a light pat on her head and than walked back around his desk to sit down at his chair, "A month will fly by faster than you think, Miss Wolfe and you'll have no trouble at all teaching, because they'll most defiantly want to be taught. I'll make sure of that." He said scooting his chair in, than looked up to her to give her a reassuring smile.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-14-2015, 06:10 AM

Morgan was feeling more confident, about doing the whole thing, Mr. Bloom was very good at bring the best out of his students. When he gave her one more reassuring pat on the head, Morgan knew it wouldn't be as bad at she was making it out to be, 'I mean a month, really? How many days is that, when you really think about it not counting, Saturday's and Sunday's...twenty, twenty-five? Not bad.'

She smiled at his last words and than said her good-byes and wish him a good-night. As she exited her classroom and walked down the hall she had a smile on her lips and her thoughts were filled how great it will be to be done with the Council, 'Honestly most of them are really great, besides a few but Rogan is far more than I can handle anymore. How much trouble could it really be to work on with this new person?' She walked out of the schools front door and the wind blew lightly, with the chill of night coming against her skin making her shiver a bit, but still headed home with a skip in her step and a smile on her face.

*~If only, she truly knew how much trouble this one month would have in store for her and the others, she may have put up more of a fight about being the one to pass on the skills to care for the books, but sadly now Morgan Wolfe, has picked her new path and it's not very pretty from the looks of it.~*

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-21-2017 at 04:32 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-16-2015, 06:35 AM

~*Next Day
Morning
Day 1*~

*Now, Rogan was no stranger to trouble or troublesome situations, being who his family is and his position at school. Rogan, did respect those that were in charge as was drilled into him from a very young age but he also expected it from those lower than him and those that he showed it to, it made him rather intimidating and it didn't help how smart he was, which made even some teacher nervous, so he would have to put the happy and nice school student smile. But with the meeting with Morgan Wolfe, yesterday, Rogan was about to see how much troubling situations he was going to get in. This new path was now laying before him and there was no way to change or find a new one anytime soon, he would have to travel this path to the end.*

Rogan, walked through the schools front gates, reading a book and his school bag in the other hand. He always showed up early so that he wouldn't have to deal with so many people, and as he walked pass his peers they said their, 'Good mornings' and he responded correctly by looking up from his book at them and greeting them with a warm smile and a 'Good morning' as well and then went back to reading.
As he entered the building he headed straight for the Student Council room.

Closeing the door behind him, while still reading his book, he sat his bag gently on the large, meeting table and then sat down in one of the chairs. Once, he was done reading his book, he would read ahead of the subjects for his classes. The rest of the Student Council would show up and then they could have their meeting about what has been happing over the last month or discuss issues that were going on or events that were coming up, all in all it would be another day and the normal routine.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-06-2016 at 08:05 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-21-2015, 03:16 AM

*Afterschool
3:10pm*

Morgan, had gone through her normal morning routine, except she was anxious and nervous about the fact that she was going to have to teach the new person who would take her place today. Her nervousness only intensified when she got to Mr. Bloom's classroom, that morning because he told her to meet him back at his classroom at the end of school, so that she can meet and begin to teach the new student who would take her place as the bookkeeper.

Now, as the last bell had rang and students where filing out of classrooms and heading to lockers and towards the front doors, or to their clubs and such. Morgan, taking her sweet time and torturing herself by thinking of all ways things could go wrong and how much trouble this whole thing could cause, 'Morgan, you've got to relax about this. They wouldn't have gotten picked to take my place if, Mr. Bloom didn't think they could!' Nodding her head in agreement with herself, she walked around the corner.

As, she got closer to the door she could hear slight muffled voices and she could tell the deep, manly voice was, Mr. Bloom but the higher pitched and what sounded like excitement, 'That is definitely a young girls voice! Oh God, I hope they aren't a first year!' She began to panic and started to back away from the door, 'No, wait! They don't allow that...I only got picked because, Beathany liked me the best.' She let out a large sigh of relief and decided to open the classroom door.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 10-30-2016 at 04:09 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-26-2015, 05:46 AM

Mr. Bloom was in the middle of grading papers, when the classroom door opened and in walked a young lady, she had long, light orange hair, she was slender and slightly shorter than most, she looked to be about 5"4. She walked in with a huge grin and a bounce in her step, "Oh hello! I'm sorry if I'm late, I would hate to keep you guys waiting." She was looking around the room excitedly.

Mr. Bloom, couldn't help the annoyed, twitch of his eyebrow. He was sure the young lady was nice enough but Mr. Bloom enjoyed calm and quiet people, which is why Miss Wolfe, had easily become one of his best students, "Good evening, Miss Heart, you're not late in fact you're earily. Miss Wolfe, will be here shortly, her class is across campus. Please, take a seat while we wait." He spoke watching her, she seem to think Miss Wolfe, would pop out of the supplie closet any second, holding a sigh in he went back to his work.

"I just didn't want to keep Morgan, waiting." She said excitedly as she walked over to the window, "I heard Morgan, is the best Bookkeeper, the Council has ever had!" She said looking over her shoulder. Mr. Bloom's eyebrow twitched again, as his work was interrupted again, "I can't agree with that since the Council, changes every four years. But Miss Wolfe, does indeed give her best in all that she does and she has tried to go above that." He raised an eyebrow at the girls comment.

"Which makes me wonder why someone so great at what they do would just quit so suddenly? What happen to her that would make her do that?" She turned completely towards him as she spoke with concern in her voice, "That is not yours or anyone for that matter, concern to know Miss Wolfe's business. And she has more then spent her time as the Bookkeeper, so there is no need to question her want to resign." He spoke in a cold, monotone voice that left the room chilly.

The young lady quickly flinched away, "Oh no, I didn't mean anything bad by it!" Her eyes teared up and pooled in the corner of her eyes, "I can't help my curiosity sometimes and since I really like Morgan's work it's hard for me not to ask about her." Mr. Bloom's face softened slightly as he saw that he freighted the young girl, he stood up from his desk and walked around it to stand in line with the girl, "Well then perhaps, then you will have a chance to ask her yourse-" he was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Ah, Miss Wolfe, just in time. Let me introduce you to the young lady that you'll be teaching, Miss -" he was again interrupted as the lady ran pass him and quickly grabbed hold of Morgan's hands in her own, "Oh my goodness! I can't believe I'm getting to meet you! I'm Mia Heart! I can't wait to learn everything I need to learn from you!" She squealed in excitement, Mr. Bloom sighed in relief that he would not have to be dealing anymore with this young lady and happy to pass her over to Miss Wolfe.

Mia Heart
4 Older Sisters

Last edited by JayRose; 03-06-2017 at 04:49 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2015, 06:22 AM

Morgan, smiled when she saw Mr. Bloom but was surprised to see him not sitting at his desk, which made her rise an eyebrow, "Hello." was her quick greeting as she walked into the classroom and as she did Mr. Bloom spoke, she tried to peek around his body to see whomever else was here but as she did, a blur of orange was headed right towards her. Within a blink of an eye there was now a young girl holding tightly to Morgan's hands and telling her how excited she was to learn from her. All the excitement had Morgan, nervous and although this Mia, was short she was somehow up in Morgan's face with a huge grin on her face, making Morgan's face pull back and back bend further then she thought she could.

Pulling her hands free from the young girl, Morgan gave a forced smile, "Ah...well, I'm sure the pleasure is all mine. It's nice to meet you Mia, Heart." She looked nervously to Mr. Bloom then back to the girl, "I'm Morg-" "Oh, please! You don't have to introduce yourself! Your so very well know, I mean your The Morgan Wolfe!!" Mia, couldn't possibly get any closer to her but somehow the girl got much closer to Morgan.

Morgan chuckled nervously, "Well...I didn't think I was so well know in school." Morgan had a group of friends and knew a lot of people in this school but to be know thought out the whole school...no way was that a thing. Clearing her throat she smiled, "But it's great that you know who's associated with the Student Body. You'll have a bit of an easier time catching on." Morgan gave her a warm smile.

Mia, felt like she was going to melt into a pile of goo by the smile Morgan gave her, "Oh well...it just...you're just so well known. The girls think you're really cool and easy to get along with and the guys....well they just think your amazing." She was blushing like crazy, and shuddering, "I definitely do know who the main Student Council is...not personally...I've met a couple of them...a quick, 'good morning' or a 'hello'...but uh...yeah...hehe." She started to laugh nervously.

Morgan, was trying to say something but Mia, just kept talking. When she finally trailed off laughing nervously, Morgan quickly spoke, "That's fine!" She said putting her hands up to make her stop talking hopefully, "You'll meet everyone soon, and you'll get to know them." Morgan, looked to Mr. Bloom and could tell that he was waiting for them to leave so that he could get back to his work. She cleared her throat again and then bowed slightly to Mr. Bloom, "Thank you for your help, sir. We'll get out of your hair now and let you finish your work." Morgan gave one last smile and ushered Mia, out into the hallway and closed the door behind her but not before seeing the relief on Mr. Blooms face, which made her a little more nervous.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-06-2016, 11:47 PM

Mia, was sure that her whole face was bright, red as she stood there in front of Morgan, twiddling her fingers, 'Oh my gosh, stop talking Mia!' she was so thankful that Morgan started to talk, and nodded her head in understanding. She watched the way Morgan, so easily spoke to her teacher and how he in turn spoke to her in a very kindly manner, "Have a good evening, Miss Wolfe." He inclined his head, then his eyes glanced to her, "Miss Heart." was all he said and it felt a little chilly. Mia, smiled and chuckled nervous towards him, "Sir." And she very, willingly let Morgan, lead her out of the classroom.

Mia, followed beside Mogan's left side closely, "Heh, I don't think I left a very good impression with Mr. Bloom." She scratched the back of her head

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-07-2016, 11:31 PM

As, Morgan lead them towards the Student Council room, which was almost as big as the teachers office. Morgan was sure that was not normal but when you go to a private school such as Blue Wood Academy, what's normal anywhere does not have to apply here. Moran, glanced to her side at Mia, when she spoke, "Huh, you mean with Mr. Bloom?" Morgan couldn't hold back the laughter that bubbled out of her mouth, "Believe me don't take it personal in any way." She shook her head laughing lightly, "Mr. Bloom is like that with everybody, the only reason I get a slightly nicer response is because he has been my Homeroom teacher for almost three years, now and I've learned what makes him annoyed and well...less annoyed." She tapped her chin as she spoke and then smiled at Mia.

"Everyone gets intimidated by Mr. Bloom, even the teachers, I've never seen anyone be able to stand up to his chilling, death stare." Morgan, made an attempt at making the face but couldn't hold it for long before giggling. She still remembers when the students who thought they should be treated like royalty, were very quickly put in place, even some of the parents tried to get him fired, but the Head Master, easily defended Mr. Bloom, letting the parents know they could leave anytime they like but Mr. Bloom was to important to the school to simply be let go because their children were being treated their age.

Once, they reached a door that read, 'Student Council' Morgan, opened the door, stepping inside and then holding the door open for Mia, "So this is the Student Council's room, where you will be spending about a month with me learning about how to keep the Books, and where you will spend about a year of commitment, before you can resign if you wish." Morgan wasn't sure if Mr. Bloom had gone over the agreement Mia, had to sign when a student takes a position such as this, "I don't mean to be rude but what year are you? Are you a third or second year?" she really didn't want to ask Mia, but she was just so short she looked like a brand new First Year. And First Years, weren't allowed to have a position like this in the Student Council...'Well I was....but I was almost done with my First Year, and Beth didn't like any of the ones before me. Took a few month for the teachers to completely trust me.' Morgan, sighed slightly, the things she had gone through to be in this position and still that stupid, pompous ass was treating her like she was still on her first day! While everyone else trusted her and even went to her to make sure things got done, 'Jerk...well, I just need to put up with him for one more month and I won't have to worry about him anymore. I hardly ever see him outside of anything to do with Student Council.' She smiled at thought of how much easier school life would be now, it almost brought tears to her eyes!

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-30-2016, 08:24 AM

Mia giggled as Morgan did an impersonation of her teachers death stare, weather she meant to make Mia, clam down and stop being such a ball of embarrassment, she wasn't sure, but it was working. As they walked pass different doors, Mia kept her eye out for the one that would be her new beginning, excitement started to rush through her again. Morgan, stopped in front of a door, then opened and stepped through it, announcing this was the 'Student Council' room and how long she would be here.

The room was nice, bigger then what she thought it would be. The walls were a nice cream color, one wall just seemed to be made up of large windows, letting in all the natrual light and overlooking the entire schools courtyard, "Beautiful." She whispered under her breath. The rest of the room had desks with papers scattered all over some, other were very neat looking and a comfortable looking chair for, what she assumed was for, each member, she couldn't help but wonder where hers was. There was a few brown couches, as well as a little kitchen area in the back right corner of the room.

Mia, was so in awe of the room she had almost forgotten that Morgan was with her and the sound of her voice again made Mia, jump a little in surprise, "Huh!? Oh, it's okay I get asked that a lot, it's my height!" She laughed, as she held up her hand to measure herself against Morgan, who was about four feet taller than her. "I'm a second year! And I am in your hands and ready to learn everything I can to successfully take over your postion! Please take care of me!" She bowed, with a huge grin on her face. Mia was filled with excitement and ready to take on this new job, no matter the troubles that must come with it.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2016, 04:27 AM

Morgan, couldn't help the smile that came to her face as she watched this younger girl, 'She has such an optimistic and cheerful attitude.' Morgan's smile quickly turned to a frown, 'I better make sure I help her not get her sprite crushed by that jerk Rogan.' how she would do that, she wasn't quite sure yet, maybe just not let him talk to her much. She couldn't help the small sigh that left her at the thought.

Morgan, was pulled from her thoughts as Mia, stood up straight from her bow and her bright smile waiting for directions from her, "Ah, well I will most definitely do my best to teach you, if you also give your best." she smiled warmly at Mia, and began to walk towards the back right corner, "Here, I'll show you where your desk is at. Today, I'll start off with showing you the two most important parts of your job." Once they reached the Bookkeepers desk, she looked down to the younger girl and saw the slight nervous look on her face, "Don't think you have to get all of this down today...not even within the week or the week after that." She placed a reassuring hand on Mia's shoulder, "It took me about a month, before I finally got it all memorized and even a month after that to finally get it all figured out and slightly under control." she laughed lightly, as she remember stressing out that she would totally screw up and get it all so wrong that she would be expelled. All the late nights of staying up and finishing her duties and then studying for her classes right after.

She glanced to the door that was right next to the little kitchen area, it was closed, which meant the Student Body Council, was in a meeting. Morgan looked to Mia, "See that door over there?" she pointed to it, "If its ever closed, it means that Council is in there and having a meeting. That's why no one is out here right now, for the most part when you come in they will all be out here, running around like crazy people. So as much as this desk is good, it's most defiantly not enough room to work on all the paper work you'll have to look through." Morgan grabbed the pile of new paper work that was in a wire basket, labeled 'New' on her desk, and carried it over to a long, rectangles table that could sit at lest six, that was just a few feet away from her own desk. Placing the papers down and smiling over to Mia, "This is where I do all my work, now that's completely up to you after I'm done training you if you want to keep using this table or not. So lets start off with something easy first!" she smiled, excitedly to Mia, as they both took a seat.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-08-2016 at 10:23 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-17-2016, 09:59 PM

Mia followed Morgan to the desk, as she did Mia, realized she didn't even think of how much work she was going to have to do but she was sure she could do it. But the moment Morgan had said that she would start with the most important part, she felt her heart start to race and her skin felt clammy, 'Okay reality is starting to sink in...what if I don't do good and Morgan, ask for someone else, because I can't learn the job fast enough!!!?' She couldn't help all the nervousness and anxiety that was starting to build up inside her. Until she felt a hand touch her shoulder, she looked up to find Morgan smiling warmly at her and then started to give her words of encouragement. Mia, couldn't help the blush that came to her cheeks and the fluttering of her stomach, the person she admires was, well for one thing touching her and most importantly was being so kind to her, 'This couldn't get any better!' Mia was quick to follow Morgan to the table and pull out her notebook, she listened intently to every word she said and took notes of everything, all of her confidences came rushing back to her as each moment passed.

~4:20pm~

A little over an hour was all it took for the Student Council, to get through their meeting today. Rogan, was satisfied with the reports he heard and with all the notes, he and the others took, it would be easy to pick up from where they ended today. As Rogan opened the meeting room door for the others to go out first, he heard a voice, which he knew very well to be, Morgan Wolfe's, 'The girl has gone crazy, and has started to talk to herself.' He raised an eyebrow out of curiosity, half expecting to see the girl with crazy hair and talking to a pen. But before he could even move and look out the door, Alex was first to talk, "Morgan, have you gone crazy and started talking to yourself?" Alex's eyes quickly spotted the girl where she always sat and did her work but saw that there was another girl sitting next to her, "Oh!" he quickly ran over to them and hugged Morgan from behind as she sat in her chair, his arms wrapping gently around her neck, "Ah, Morgan you never said anything about having an adorable little sister!? How mean not to share such things with me!" he whined and pushed his body into hers more, while looking at the cute little girl sitting there.

Kylie, had been following close behind to see what was going on and the more Alex, talked the more the vein in her forehead throb. She quickly punched him on the top of his head, her eyebrow twitching, "Idiot! Anyone, can see that the two aren't sisters. Just look at their hair, look at their facial features." as much as Alex was the smartest one in the school, next to Rogan, he sure acted like an idiot all the time, and he was the most childish, although he did know when to behave like an adult but she was almost sure it was a fluke. "Ow! Kylie, you're so mean." Alex, rubbed his head, and stuck his tongue out at her. She took a seat at the head of the table, which was just a chair away from Morgans, and waved Alex off, "From the looks of it, Morgan is tutoring."

Jacob, couldn't help the slight chuckle that left him as he watched Alex, get once again scolded by Kylie, "Morgan, when did you start tutoring middle schoolers? I never would have thought you had the time." he walked over to the table to introduce himself to the young girl, "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Jacob, a friend of your teacher here." he smiled warmly at her and stuck his hand out to shake hers. She was such a cute little girl, but he also couldn't help but wonder if she was maybe younger then a middle schooler.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-18-2016, 07:16 AM

"So you are going to have to double or even triple check your work, because it can get crazy and blend together sometimes, also by the end of each week, so Friday, you need to check the records over again for the whole month and make sure everything is consistent and adding up. Sometimes the teachers or the other Council Members, may write an entry in it and not tell you. Make sure you go to them and ask them about it to verify that it was indeed them." Morgan showed her the schools account book and where different people had wrote their signature initials, "This is how you'll know who to go talk to." She started to write each of the initials and then wrote the names next to them on a clean piece of paper, which Mia, quickly wrote them in her notebook, so she wouldn't forget.

"What if I can't find them that day?" She looked at Morgan's handwriting as she asked her the question, 'She has such pretty and neat writing. I guess, I'll have to learn to write like that.'

"Then just talk to them the following week and make sure you write your notes in this book." Morgan grabbed another book from the pile of papers, files and books, "And then -" she was cut short as she heard her name get called, along with being called crazy. Before she could turn to face who she thought it was, she was attacked from behind in a hug, which sent her face almost into the table but caught herself with her hands. She knew it had to be Alex, he was the only one who would hug her like this. As he started to talk in whining manner, it wasn't annoying or loud but it was so close to her ear, she could feel his breath on it, and then it didn't help that he pushed his body against her more and she couldn't help the blush that came to her cheeks, "Ah, it's not my sist-" Once again she was cut off by Kylie but saved from Alex, when she hit him it made him let go of her. Kylie could easily see that Mia was not related to her, 'In a way I guess I am tutoring her.' She heard another familiar voice and looked behind herself to see Jacob, as he continued to speak to Mia, 'I guess she does look that young, if you didn't know she went to High School.' however, Morgan couldn't help the slight annoyance that she felt as everyone was now interrupting her teaching Mia and not letting her get a word in.

Mia, was surprised by the sudden attention of the other Council Members and she knew all of them as soon as she saw them. However, she did't know how they all interacted with each other outside of the eyes of their peers. As she watched how Alex, behaved she found it adorable and funny, he looked younger then he really was, 'Kinda like me. It's really hard to believe he could be a third year.' Kylie was so beautiful but had a cold air around her, she looked so intelligent as well. Mia, wondered if Kylie and Morgan were good friends, before she could think further on that thought she heard another voice and was soon being greeted by Jacob's warm smile and a friendly hand to shake, Mia chuckled, "It's nice to meet you too Jacob...but we've met quite a few times already. Actually, we have a few classes together as well." she could see the look on his face change rather quickly, which made her laugh more, "I'm Mia Heart." she said shaking his frozen hand.

"Jacob, as a Council Member, how could you possible forget your own classmates?" Morgan, quickly teased him, "How could you judge her so quickly, and think she was a middle schooler." She shook her head, while making 'tisk-tisk' sounds at him jokingly.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-21-2016 at 04:08 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-21-2016, 04:43 AM

Jacob, felt the horror sink in the moment Mia, said that she had classes with him and he couldn't help the blush that covered his whole face, as Morgan began to tease him, "Oh..." he bowed in apology and stuttered his way through his words, "I-I'm so...so s-sorry!" Alex started to laugh at him, "Ahahaha, I can't believe you didn't realize she was older!" Alex, held his sides as he laughed, "What are you talking about? You thought she was Morgan's little sister." Jacob, shot a glare at Alex.

"But really Jacob, you should know better then to just age a woman, how rude."
Kylie spoke teasingly from her seat, "You're the one that said Morgan was tutoring her." he tried to argue, "I never said she was a middle schooler." Kylie waved her hand lazily through the air at him, "You just assumed and now are trying to put the blame on me." Jacob's cheeks were going to be red the entire time Mia and him were in the same room, he was sure of it, "Well, that's why I'm apologizing to her!" he shot back at her.

When Mia, shook his hand and smiled up at him, it set him at a bit of ease, "It's fine, I get it all the time. Apology accepted!" she said laughing lightly, "Besides, you are on the Student Council, I'm sure you are very busy all the time." she smiled brightly at him. In which he quickly, shook her hand back and let go to rub the back of his head, "You are indeed very kind and understanding. If only Alex could be more like you!" he said smiling at her, which made Mia, giggle. "HEY!" Alex, whined as he took a seat next to Morgan, hugging onto her arm, "It is true." Came the sweet voice of Anna, from her desk as she was putting her Council books away. "Anna, not you to?" he looked at her with wet, puppy dog eyes, she only replied with a light chuckle.

To try and change the shift from this whole embarrassing situation, mostly for himself and to understand the true reason, Mia was here. Jacob looked between the two girls, "So is Morgan tutoring you, Mia? Or have I gotten that all wrong as well?" he said jokingly.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-21-2016, 06:28 AM

The other members of the Council were all pretty used to the way Alex behaved, and Kylie was always quick to scold him, she was always putting him in line and they were all pretty sure it was because of her annoyance with the fact that Alex was always above her when the list of the students scores came out. It irritated her to no end, that he acted like a five year old but he was the smartest student in all of Blue Wood Academy, and she could never beat him. The other few members simply shook their heads and laughed lightly as the three seemed to be making Morgan, more and more annoyed.

Alice, stood by the meeting door as Rogan, had come out and watched the scene play out, "It seems she's once again got them all riled up." Alice stood straight up with her arms crossed at her mid section. Alice, didn't hate Morgan, but she differently did not like her being involved with the Student Council. What really annoyed her most was that Rogan, hadn't dismissed her when Beth, had started to train Morgan, being that she had been only a first year. Alice, didn't like the idea that Rogan, could possibly have taken a liking to her, but that was thrown out the window, when she saw how he treated her but she still didn't understand why he kept her on. "She's also brought someone who's not authorized to be in here." she looked away from the scene and to Rogan, "What would you like me to do?"

~~

Mia smiled as she watched the three go back and forwards at each other, 'Just like siblings.' she couldn't help but think. When Jacob, gave Mia, his full attention she couldn't help the blush coming to her cheeks, after all he was incredibly handsome. "Ah, in a way I suppose she is." she laughed light, scratching her cheek with a finger.

"What are you teaching her, Morgan?" Alex looked up from his position of hugging her arm, "Morgan, you should tutor me sometime." he smiled sweetly up at her. Kylie, felt like her vein was about to burst with how much blood was pumping through it, but Morgan, spoke before she could say anything. "That would be pointless, Simon as you are the smartest person in this whole school...plus, you're my senior." she smiled politely at him. At hearing his last name he pouted, "I told you to just call me, Alex!" Jacob, rolled his eyes, "Stop whining and let her finish talking." Jacob, looked to Morgan, to hear what she was tutoring Mia in.

Morgan, hadn't thought this would happen today, she didn't think they would have gotten out of their meeting so soon. Honestly she had hoped that Mr. Bloom would be the one to tell Rogan, and then he would tell the rest of the Council in one of their meetings. She was only hesitant for a moment, "I'm teaching her how to take my place." she said calmly and so casually, that it took the other a moment to process. Morgan, made sure to not change her outward appearance and she was far to scared to look over to where she could feel the other staring at her because she knew he would be over there as well and as much as she wanted to look at him, then stick her tongue out at him, and let him know that he couldn't treat her like he always did or boss her around, she just couldn't look.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-21-2016 at 06:52 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-21-2016, 07:29 AM

Rogan, glanced at Alice from his peripheral vision as he watched the five talking, he almost went over himself just to ask why this Mia Heart, was here, since all they ended up doing was fighting with each other. But Alice's talking stopped those actions, "They rile themselves up." he spoke with a monotone voice. Rogan, was not naive or oblivious to Alice's feelings towards him, but he knew she wouldn't confess to him because she was sure he would confess and ask her out, which he did not understand what made her feel so entitled to lay claims to him. Rogan, knew that her father and his did business together and that it was a big deal, plus they were in the same class, which both were the top of their classes, Rogan being first and then her second, and to top it off both were on the schools Council, but all of those things didn't mean that they were meant to be together, simply because others thought they would make the perfect couple, that together they could rule the whole school in a way. But Alice, was far from what he wanted in a woman.

"I'll talk to her about it. Don't worry yourself over something so small, when you could be doing so much more important things, Alice." he smiled warmly at her, which made her blush and smile back at him, "Of course, Rogan." she nodded understanding, he made her always feel so important and special, 'It's only a matter of time before he asks me out. It's only natural that we should be together, not only as a couple but in the long run as well.'

As, Rogan began to walk over, he could hear their conversion about what Morgan, was tutoring in, 'Interesting that she would be asked to tutor, considering her own grades are just barely making it to A's.' Usually teachers would ask their top student in the class to and then go down the list, if they couldn't do it.

"I'm teaching her how to take my place." Rogan froze in his place as those words filled the room, for a moment the whole room went silent, 'What does she mean, taking her place?' before he could think any more on that, the others shouted, "WHATTT!?" they quickly surrounded her and bombarded her with questions.

"Why are you teaching her that?" "Is it so that when you're sick, you don't have to worry about it?" "Are you transferring to a different school?" "Ah, are you moving!?" "Why?"
they kept asking her tons of questions not even letting her answer, they were freaking out and couldn't understand why she was doing this.

Rogan, was confused as to, why and how this was happening, 'How did she get approval of this? Which teacher would allow this without first coming to me?' most of all he just wanted to know why she was quitting, 'This isn't like her at all, she doesn't just quit things and just out of the blue....she would have told me. I know we're not considered friends, but she knows that for her to leave this position she would have to let me know.' He felt annoyed at first but the more he thought on it the more he felt his blood boil.

As the others kept questioning Morgan, he finally snapped, "Enough!" his voice boomed through out the room making everyone in the room go quiet and look to him. When he had all eyes on him, beside the ones he really wanted, which irritated him more and made him frown in annoyances and his eyes to go cold, "Miss Wolfe." he spoke her name loud and clear, so she would know he was talking to her, "A moment in the meeting room, please." he didn't wait for a response and walked to the room, "The rest of you can leave, we are done for today." It wasn't a command but his tone told them there was no other option.

Last edited by JayRose; 11-21-2016 at 06:25 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-23-2016, 06:31 AM

The moment those words left her mouth she regretted it, but what else could she have said? If she hadn't said it then Mia for sure would have said it. The silences was dragged out and made her nervous but then they all shouted and began to question her, faster then she could even keep up with or even answer for that matter, 'Yup, definitely a bad idea.' Her eyes grew larger as they got closer and she tried to back up but with her sitting in a chair, there was nowhere to go.

Mia, was confused as to why they had gone so quiet when Morgan had said that she would be teaching her to take Morgan's place, but Mia just about jumped out of her skin when they all shouted out. 'Did they not know?' She tilted her head to the side as she watched them question Morgan, 'But I thought because Mr. Bloom contacted me, that it was, well....discussed between them all.' Mia felt bad for Morgan, because obviously she wanted to keep this from them a little longer. Mia, was going to try and say something to make them all calm down a and leave Morgan alone but a loud, authoritative voice spoke first and the room went quiet and they all looked to see Rogan standing with a face that sent a shiver down her spine.

Morgan just about had enough of all these question and it seemed Rogan, did to. His voice sent a shiver down her spine, her name came out of his mouth with such a cold tone, she wouldn't be surprised if she got frostbite. She couldn't bring herself to look at him because she knew that he must have a look that would just suck all the confidence she had right out. She could tell just by looking at Mia's face and the silences that filled the room.

When he called her into the meeting room...alone, she wanted to bolt it, but she forced herself to sit there and look over to Mia with a warm smile and a kind voice, "You did great today, Mia. But I think I've given you more then enough to think over and tomorrow we'll pick up again." She stood with the girl and walked her out of the Student Council room. Mia looked up at her with concern in her eyes, "Did I get you in trouble, Morgan?"
Morgan, could see that Mia's eyes were starting to get glossy, she simply smiled at her, "Of course not. It's just I was so excited to start teaching you, I slightly forgot to let them know, this was happening." She placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her, "I'll see you tomorrow, Mia." Mia, nodded and returned the smile with one of her, "Thank you for today, Morgan! I'll see you tomorrow!" She bowed slightly, then snuck a glance at Rogan, and then took off down the hall, with her book bag in hand. Morgan turned with a sigh and looked to the door she dreaded to walk through, as the other members began to walk out and said their 'Good-byes.' to her. As she walked up to the door, Alice stood there and they looked at each other, Alice smirked, 'It's about time she quit and on top of that she'll get in trouble for breaking the rules.' Alice moved to walk pass her, and stoped right next to her side then whispered, "It's about time you realized you were no good at this job. Try not to make yourself look to stupid in front of him." She glanced at Morgan and smirked again, then walked out of the room and down the hall, happy to be finally rid of this girl.

Morgan, bite her tongue and just waited till she heard the sound click of the door closing, 'Just let it go Morgan, and deal with one entitled brat at a time.' she sighed and walked into the meeting room. She didn't bother closing that door because no one was in the Student Council room anyone and that door was close so she didn't see the reason, plus she wanted to be able to escape quickly if she had to.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-23-2016, 07:54 AM

Rogan, wasn't one to let his emotions control his actions, but he noticed that when it came to Morgan Wolfe, he had a hard time keeping his emotions in check. Lucky for him this was all happening in the Council room and everyone knew that he behaved this way normally when it came to anything involving the members. As he walked into the room he could hear Morgan, talking to the young girl and then hear everyone else say bye to her, as that happened he started to calm down and collect his thoughts better.

There was no point in sitting, so instead he walked into the middle of the 'U' shape meeting table and rested lightly against it, with his arms folded across his chest and looked out the large windows that looked out on the schools court yard. Morgan walked into the room and didn't say a word, she didn't even bother to close the door and once she stoped moving, he could tell she only took a couple steps into the room, 'She must know that everything she is doing is pushing all my buttons.' he took a deep breath before he spoke. Everything she was doing was completely disrespectful and he hated people who showed no respect to those in the position of which should be shown respect.

"You seem to have forgotten all the rules or have just chosen to break them regardless, Miss Wolfe?" he turned his head to look at her, she seemed to not have the slightly care in the world, then turned his attention back to the setting sun, "You know very well that non-council members are not allowed in this room, not even family. Unless, authorized by the Student Council President." he paused for a moment, "And I don't recall ever authorizing anything like that to you. You'll be in charge of cleaning the Council room, and you'll be in charge of making all copies." he knew only one of those would have been good enough as a punishment but she knew the rules and she deliberately broke this one.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2016, 07:50 AM

Morgan had to try really hard not to roll her eyes at his comment about 'Non-members' being allowed in here, 'God, how many times was that rule thrown in my face?' she remember Bethany, only told her one time and Morgan took it seriously, just as she had taken all other things Bethany, told her as well. But each member seemed to find it fitting to tell her the whole first month she was being trained and then some time after that, once Bethany left it in her hands.

'Poor Mia, is going to have to deal with the same thing no doubt.' she was going to have to make it a point to everyone that it was her job to teach Mia, and that their input was not necessary but if they wanted to help her get her job done faster and easier then they were more then welcome to help her. How she was going to get that all across without getting certain people's emotions riled up or butt hurt, she wasn't quite sure yet.

The way Rogan was behaving and looked right now, she half expected to get a black bag thrown over her head and get taken to some unknown location. Looking over her shoulder slightly and to the open door, she calmed her nerves and kept her confident face in place and her voice strong as she responded, "Although you have made a good point and yes, I would be breaking the rules if I had a non-member in here." she took a moment to collect her thoughts correctly, "But Mia, is a 'member in training.' and I know full well that those in training are allowed to enter the Council room, as long as a member of the Council is with them. Even though I am not an important or big part of the Council, I still am apart of it." she raised an eyebrow at him and kept herself from making a face at him, "So I believe your punishment towards me, is revoked. Due to the fact that I have not broken any rules." she stated with confidents and did not take her eyes off his form.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 11-24-2016 at 09:04 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-24-2016, 09:36 AM

Rogan had gotten comfortable against the table and had closed his eyes in victory, while waiting for Morgan's most likely outburst to try to fight him and he would have the perfect comeback no matter what she said. However, the long moment of silences was not what he was expecting and he certainly wasn't expecting her to respond so calmly.

His eyes snapped open and his mouth opened in shock for a moment but he quickly pulled himself together and pushed himself fully off the table and allowed his arms to hang loosely at his sides, as he turned his full attention to Morgan, his eyes connecting with her dark, sapphire eyes.

'This is not how she normally behaves when its just the two of us.' His eyes narrowed for a moment, "Although, you may have given the correct reasons for why you would not have been breaking that rule," he took a step towards her, "You are however still at fault for it. Because for Mia, to be a 'Member in training' means that you would be quieting your position and had come to me and we would have discussed that, as well as whom would be taking your place." He could feel his anger building up again, just as it did moments ago, "And since you haven't yet talked to me about that and have chosen to take that into your own hands, you've broken yet another rule, which you still shall have a consequence for." he took another step towards her and his eyes narrowed further at her, "So, the end result is much worst, you have still broken the rule of 'non-members,' in the Council room, plus quieting your job unauthorized by permission." he kept his voice at an even tone but it was stern and cold, his eyes never wavering from hers.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-24-2016, 10:20 AM

As soon as, Rogan opened his mouth to speak, a shiver ripped through her entire body and her eyes widen in fear, and all her confidants left. Just a moment before she had seen his face of shock that she had been the one to be right, and he in the wrong, how short lived that was. He never took his eyes off of her or rather, never look anywhere but her eyes, which she was to scared to look anywhere else but into his own. His eyes were a light brown, almost honeyed looking but at this moment they looked like molten gold, ready to engulf her in their heat, and yet his voice was so cold and mean!

'How can one person be such a thing....I was not wrong for choosing to leave now. I'm only wrong for have waited this long to do it.' instead of making her back down and scared like he thought he would, Rogan only made her all the more fired up. As he took another step towards her and finished speaking, keeping his eyes on hers still, she narrowed her own eyes at him, "I did get permission." Oh, how she just wanted to punch him in is smug, little face. "Or have you forgotten that the world does not revolve around you? The rule also says that, 'Permission of relieved of duty is needed by Student Council President or Teachers with permission of the Principal.'" She knew she was right and there was nothing Rogan could do about it, he just didn't like not being in control of everything and this is what she wanted, "And I'm not quieting." She said slightly annoyed at being called a quieter, "I'm resigning, I've reached my required work time expectations. So others can now get the extra credit, which has already been chosen as, Mia Heart." she stood her ground and was ready for anything he said back to her, because she knew she was right and there was no way she was going to go to Rogan and ask him for permission to resign. Morgan, knew Mr. Bloom was a teacher she could go to because he was also the one to pick her for when Bethany, had been looking for someone to take her place before she graduated. Besides, he wouldn't have agreed to letting her resign if he couldn't do anything about it, Mr. Bloom knows all the rules of this school. She knew she was in the clear and soon to be free from this annoying man.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-26-2016, 04:12 AM

Rogan's eyes widen in surprise and this time he didn't bother to hide it, 'She's right...how did she...?' he searched her face for any form of lie but he couldn't see any, in fact she looked furious and about ready to hit him. This time his perfect response was gone and he couldn't think of anything in the rule where she could be wrong. He frowned as his hand came up to cup his chin in thought, his eyes fixed on a spot on the wall, a moment of silence filled the room, "Which teacher did you talk to and get permission from?" he fixed his eyes back on her and walked towards her till they were just mere steps away. Rogan's tall figure towered over Morgan's much smaller one, as much as she tried to look intimidating, Rogan was much more annoyed and angered by this all happening behind his back and that nothing was passed by him, "I'd like to just confirm all this with them."

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-26-2016, 05:50 AM

Morgan could see that she had pushed him into a corner, and she had won, Morgan made sure that she had done this by the rules, 'I was just to scared to go to Rogan and tell him my desire to resign. But when I saw that I could go to a teacher, I knew I could go to Mr. Bloom, when the time was right.'

The silences in the room was making her slightly unnerved, she looked over her shoulder at the open door and thought about leaving. She looked back to Rogan, and found he had set his gaze on her again, she froze at the look in his eyes, when he spoke she jumped. As he walked closer she wanted to run but her body wouldn't move, all she could do was stand there and look as intimidating as possible, but as his shadow loomed over her, she felt like a kitten growling at a lion.

She took a step back and he followed, she frowned, "Mr. Bloom...that's who I talked to." she looked to the door again, and started to walk backwards towards it slowly, "He's most likely gone home, so you can talk to him tomorrow about all this." Rogan seemed to notice her slow retreat, "Which since I've made all of this clear and I've answered all of your interrogation questions." she continued to walk towards the door and once she reached the frame of the door she stopped and looked up at him, "I'll be heading home as well, good evening, Mr. Treber." she bowed lightly and quickly headed out the door and out of the Council's room, without waiting for him to dismiss her or even say anything at all. 'I'll deal with that tomorrow, if I have to. I don't like being alone with him...he's always....different.' she shook her head and continued running out of the school.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 11-27-2016, 06:01 AM

Each step she took, he followed Rogan could see the need to escape in her eyes, "Mr.Bloom?" she quickly responded with letting him know that the teacher had most likely gone home, 'Convenient for her.' he could see the fear running through her eyes.

They reached the threshold of the meeting room and she quickly excused herself with a polite bow and practically ran out of the room, he couldn't help the smirk that came to his lips, "I'll make sure to give her the repercussion of that tomorrow." he turned the lights off in the meeting room, "It's not like she won't be here again, after all she is teaching that Mia Heart...Of course I'll find that out tomorrow as well." He grabbed his things and turned the lights off as he left the Council's room.

His footsteps echoed, as he walked on the marble floors in the now empty hallways of the large school, he pulled out his phone to look at the time, then went through his contacts and sent a text. He tapped the phone to his chin, "Looks like I'll have to do things sooner then I thought." he walked out the front doors of the school, just in time to see the sun setting. He looked up to the sky, feeling the wind bush against his skin and blow his hair around, 'Hmm, again she makes me do things out of order or against my own plans.' he shook his head and chuckled lightly, and headed for his car.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 11-27-2016, 08:21 AM

Day 2
Morning

------------

Morgan, woke up to the sound of her alarm clock beeping at her angrily. She blinked a few time before grabbing the clock, "Shoot! I over slept." she quickly, flung her comforter off her body and jumped off her bed, heading for the bathroom in the hallway. She turned the faucet on and let the water heat up, as she brushed her hair of all her morning tangles. Pulling her hair up into a messy bun, she washed her face, then brushed her teeth.

She was in her room soon after to get her hair done and her school uniform on, happy she had at lest two of them because when she got home yesterday, she hadn't bothered washing it and had just thrown it into the hamper. Realizing she was thinking to much, she grabbed her book bag and headed down stairs, she pulled out her phone remembering she had fallen asleep texting, she had a few new text. Quickly, putting her school shoes on, she opened the front door and locked it behind her, and ran towards the bus stop that she had 5 minutes to get to.

She had made the bus just in time, getting on and quickly showed her bus pass to the driver, then found an empty seat. Taking her phone out again she looked to see that her mother had sent her a message;

"Good morning sweet heart!<3 You looked completely exhausted when you got home, so I didn't want to wake you this morning. Have a great day at school! Anything you want for dinner tonight?"

Morgan smiled and responded to her mom's text and moved on to the next one;

"Good morning, Morgan!
I hope I'm not texting you to early!? Just wanted to know what would be a good time to meet today to go over the books?
-Mia ^_^"

Morgan, glanced at the time of the text and chuckled, then responded to the text, Mia was differently going to make a great replacement for her, this month would go by quickly and smoothly. She moved on to the next text and she hesitated when she looked at the name;

"Well, look I know you've got your reasons but I really wish you would think about what I said. I know that you are resigning for more then just your grads, but really think about my offer. I'll talk to you tomorrow at school, good-night.
-Jacob"

Morgan, frowned at the text, she must have fallen asleep after she had sent her 'good-night' before he had sent that to her. Her mother was right, she had been worn out from all of the events yesterday, and Jacob had texted her just a few hours after her "meeting" with Rogan. Wanting to understand why she was suddenly quieting, which she had to explain all of that to him and that she wasn't quieting and just resigning, because of her grads. Which he was not buying as the main reason, well even if he was a good friend she wasn't going to be able to tell him the real reason, because his best friend was the main reason she was quieting and she didn't want to make him feel conflicted.

Morgan and Jacob, had gone to the same middle school together but not till the last three month of middle school did they really meet each other and they ended up becoming friends rather quickly. However, once they got into Blue Wood, and Morgan had her first annoying encounter with Rogan, and gone to complain to Jacob, about the annoying and spoiled brat, did she find out that the two have been friends since birth and were basically brothers. Morgan thought for sure Jacob, was going to drop her as a friend or something, but all he did was chuckle and couldn't agree more with her, saying once she got to know him, that he wasn't all that annoying. She was still waiting for that day to come. She rolled her eyes and got off at her stop and made the short walk to her school.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-10-2016, 07:05 AM

Rogan made it his goal to arrive at school early, this way he would have time to talk to Mr. Bloom, about Morgan. He knew that the teachers of Blue Wood, had to be at the school by a specific time and Mr. Bloom was a very good teacher and would either be early or on time. So as he walked into the man's class room, he wasn't surprised to see him writing on the white board.

"How can I help you?" Mr. Blooms smooth, voice filled the quite room as he continued to write on the board without bothering to see who it was.

Rogan raised his eyebrow, wondering how the man had even know he was there, "Good morning, Mr. Bloom." He walked further into the room, "I was hoping to talk to you for a few minutes, if it's not an inconvenience from your work?" As much as, Rogan didn't care, but he still had to keep his school persona in place.

Mr. Bloom turned to see who was speaking to him in such a way, because there was only a few students in his class that spoke like that and some that he knew that spoke like that in this school. So not much to his surprise was he looking at the Student Council President, Rogan Treber. Placing the marker down he turned his full attention to the young man, "And what is it that you would like to discuss, Mr. Treber?" He asked, mildly curious, while crossing his arms over his chest.

"One of your students."
Rogan said walking over to the mans desk now that he had his full attention and so he wouldn't have to talk loudly, "Morgan Wolfe, I believe she is one of your students correct?" He said making eye contact with the man. Mr. Bloom raised an eyebrow in annoyance, "Yes, she is. Stop beating around the bush Mr. Treber, what is this about?" He asked uncrossing his arms and walked to stand on the opposite side of his desk, to be face to face with, Rogan.

Rogans lip twitch up into a smirk for a moment, the man definitely lived up to his reputation. Clearing his throat, "Miss Wolfe, has informed me that she has come to you about her want to resign from her position as Bookkeeper and that you did give her permission to do such a thing." His brows furled together, "Without discussing it with the Student Council President. Why, would you do such a thing, Sir?" Rogan once again felt his anger boil as the words left his mouth but made sure his words came out in a respectful tone.

Without skipping a beat the man replied evenly, "Because I have the authority to do so. Even without first discussing with said President, which today I was going to talk to you about it but it seems you've beaten me to it, or rather she has." His eyes never leaving Rogans.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-11-2016 at 10:09 AM..