View Poll Results: If YOU were a pony, what kind would you be?
Earth pony 7 18.42%
Pegasus 16 42.11%
Unicorn 15 39.47%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 01-26-2013, 08:41 AM

I might have to watch that documentary. :P
And maybe a few of the nonbelievers. Haha.

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 02-06-2013, 06:11 AM

PONY NEWS TIME! (AKA Proof I spend too much time reading Equestria Daily)

So here is some MAJOR SPOILERS for the next weeks season finale. MAJOR FINALE SPOILERS!!!!!

(Spoiler, highlight to view)I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this. Don't judge me, but I'm in the boat with the people who think that Twilight shouldn't be a princess. I like Twilie, I don't want her to become a Mary-Sue Pony.(End Spoilers)

In other non-spoilish news:

Build-a-Bear is releasing new MLP Plushies, so get em' when you can!
Equestria Daily: Build a Bear Pony Plushies

An MLP edition of Monopoly may be on the way, I'll keep on the look out for any further details.
Equestria Daily: Pony Monopoly Possibly on the Way?

A Fourth Season has been greenlit (like there was any doubt).
Equestria Daily: 26 Episodes in Season 4 Confirmed

Writer Amy Keating Rogers is returning to the show for the new season.
Equestria Daily: Amy Keating Rogers Returns to Pony

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-15-2013, 11:40 PM

If Build-a-Bear dose this I will so go buy one!

Cheya
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-30-2013, 01:20 AM

I love that show. To me, it's the only show that takes a subtle pride in girliness and doesn't make girliness babyish and dumb. It offers better fun, adventure, lessons and lots of good characters. My favorite character is Fluttershy because when she's backed into a corner, she fights back.

Fox Demon Areiku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2013, 12:07 PM

Teenagers and adults watch the show because they live in a world in which they are constantly bombarded with jaded cynicism. A show such as this is rare because it preaches values that are so clearly black and white and optimistic, that it allows people to effectively relive and remember their own childhood when they believed things like magic and the power of friendship.

It should also be noted that the show has since incorporated other references such as 'Looney Toons', 90s cartoons, 'I Love Lucy', 'Star Wars', Broadway musicals, etc. The list actually goes on. Also, the show has touched the hearts of some with it's Disney references and for the character Discord, who is voiced by John De Lancie of 'Star Trek' fame. Those who are fans of these works tend to gravitate towards other works that contain references to such.

It has become what 'Looney Toons' used to be back in the day; Family entertainment. And, family entertainment has no age limit.

Wyntre
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2013, 06:53 AM

I feel kinda guilty since I hide my obsession over this show from EVERYBODY except, maybe, two people; my sister who also watches it, and my boyfriend, who doesn't care what I watch.
But, like, HOW CAN I TELL THEM THAT I WANNA SEE THE MOVIEEEEE.
Help me guys.

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2013, 12:35 AM

Alright! So with season 4 having premiered on Saturday, what do you guys think is going to happen?

I for one loved the first 2 episodes. I think its going to be a great season.

SPOILERX

I loved how you finally get to see how Luna became Nightmare Night as well as how Celestia and Luna defeated Discord.
And the Tree of Harmony?! Whats up with that? And what happened with the elements of harmony?

^_^ Post your predictions and opinions here and let us know what you think

FatefulRabbit

Old 11-29-2013, 12:47 AM

Twilight has pandora's box, pinkie pie is new best background pony, and DISCORD IN A FRENCH MAID OUTFIT XDD

but besides that I'm kinda wondering how the next season will play out will they be hunting down the keys or playout like the other season and save the key hunting for later? Also 5 dollars says that there is either nothing in the box of a troll face as a gift from discord XD

and one last thing why doesn't discord get a song DX

derpy_shy
*^_^*

Old 11-29-2013, 03:09 AM

Oh man! Discord in a maid outfit. BEST. SCENE. EVER!

I think the box may hold something inside that has to do with the elements of harmony, 6 keys. 6 friends. ^_^ its total obvious. but id be cool with them saving it for later. and i agree. Discord needs a song. and i think Spike needs an episode in season 4. I cant wait for the episode where they are superheros.