*^_^*
Banned

Old 04-07-2007, 05:35 AM

happy easterr

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:37 AM

1) She's just plainnnnnn weird.

2) I'd have to move all the way to New York City for that now won't I? Ohhhh man just the thought of it *rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* oh I should watch the movies with him in it now!

3) He better watch his back. Or not. I'd rather I send you a guillotine and capture him, and you just get the job over with, yes?

4) Nah her bunnies been removed years ago. But yeah she wanna take 'em away. She's not my mother but she's my mother's sister...which means...I'm stuck either way.

She lectured me about DRIVING at the speed limit...*eyeroll*

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 04-07-2007, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopy
happy easterr

Happy easter to you too. :|

@Chica:

1) Ah. Makes sense.
2) Hahahahah. xD Oh god. Speaking of movies. I swear to bejeebus I love Mimzy. I soooo want that plushie!!! <3
3)Hahah prolly. For now, I'll be content not thinking about him.
4)Damn. That sucks.

WHAT? She lectured JU about driving? Oh god, don't even get me started about the drive to SeaWorld today. My mother was asking like EVERY question about driving her stupid ass could think of. :eyeroll:

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:44 AM

Was your mom wondering about me driving you around again? It's coz she won't drive you around coz she's too damn lazy that I'm gonna drive ju around. And that's coz you're my best friend so I don't mind.

Can we go see Mimzy again? I'm gonna go cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. We should bring Squishy! Hahahaha NO! eww...god bad idea.

Plushie is how much? $60 for collectors? It's better and more accurate than the kiddy one as well.

Your mom's weird. My mom's straight gangsta :o and JU KNOW IIIIIT

((hips & thighs, oh my, stay fo-cuseddd))

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:47 AM

No. She was all "oh you need to get prepared to take the permit test" and shit like that. She IS too damn lazy though. Ugh. It's disgusting. It's worse than ME!!! And that's sad.

LMAO yeah...no squishy. xD But yeah, I want to see it again. Maybe this next friday or something? Meh. I don't know.

I luhhhh jur mom. BULL SHEET. :]

[[we stay fly and ju know it]]

Oh. Damn, you won't believe. Mig is going to a casting call tomorrow. Hahaha he's SO not going to be able to act. xD

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 05:52 AM

I'll lend you my booklet on DMV answers if I can find it (I really don't know where it is right now). Your mom's lazy and I need to work on my abs.

NOOOOOOOO Squishy. His breath hella HELLA kickkin...so not funny. If I have money then maybe we'll see it because I can't spend any more this month.

My moms...*shakes head* I swear to Hyne how am I born from her?

Casting call?! WHERE?!?? I'll skip Legoland to go!!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 05:58 AM

Awesome. I'd love that. Though Hoho may need to borrow it before I use it...that is, unless she's taken the test again over Spring Break...and passed.
That's the weirdest combined sentence. "Your mom's lazy and I need to work on my abs." xDD Okayyy.....

Lol. Like that one time my breath was bad? xD
Aiight though.

Cuz yalls is both tight like that? xD

Tsh. It's around noon in Mission Valley. No idea where though. :/

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:03 AM

OH I know!! That's the one I signed up for when I was a kid. The Actor's Guild or something like that...yes it's held in the building up in one of the mountains...the ReMax building up there.

I still need to work on my abs and why is there a crocodile on the tv? At least it wasn't a snake or I'd be dead from heart attack by now.

Your breath was worse than Squishy's actually. Y'alls need packs of breath mints!!!! I swurrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 06:06 AM

Ohhkays.

Never seen the first Jackass and can't see it now...stupid mtv block. -.-
And still haven't seen the second! Dx

Dude, speaking of snake, we was at sw and ma was all LOOK THERE'S A SNAKE and I was all "WTF?" cuz there's no snakes at seaworld. And it was just a rope in a cage made to look like a snake. o.0; Weird.

Hahah xD Damn. I got gum though now so I'm all good. Me without gum is all eewww and shit.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:11 AM

SNAKE? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! *runs away and hides* oh shit man don't skerr me i'm gonna kill yo mama fo sayin that shit man geez

i can't even get past the front kitchen in jur house because that damn snake still there huh??!?!?!

Gum is good...especially when I steal it from you.

Your mom's blocked MTV that's stupid. Really stupid. She was laffin her ass off that one time about it huh bout the FIDM thing which btw I didn't see.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 06:13 AM

I know. But seriously. At least it was only a rope. Otherwise it woulda freaked me out. x___x;;

Yep. I still needa firkin kill that damn snake. -.-

Hahahah everybody always steal gum from me. Probably because they know I always have it. And why I always have to buy MORE! Tsh.

I know. I mean, I laughed at her when I could watch it in another room. Then she called the company to block it from all the rooms in the house. -.- SOstupid.

Huh? What FIDM thing? Oh. Yeah, she was. -.- I wanted to see us on tv!! Not fair.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:18 AM

Your mom is so white and Southern, I swear man geez. I'm surprised she's not all racist on me!

*goes to sit on a stool*

I should be working on getting gold in Gaia but they're stingy when the gold count goes down as you post per day.

I don't take gum from you THAT much. Just once per pack, and the next time I check everything's gone.

Go kill that damn snake, and make a purse handle out of it. I shudder to imagine how long it is ><

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 06:23 AM

I know. It sucks. Naw, she not racist against "latin" people. And technically Filipinos is latin, to her anyways I guess. Cuz the whole spain thing and shit, whatever. But I swear she racist against blacks which is firkin pathetic.
And then she says I'm racist against WHITES! Lmao. xD Funniest thing ever I swear.

That's why puzzles is the best. Just do an easy one on insane mode for a few times a day. :/

No, I don't mean just you. But peoples in other classes and Lena too. x___x;

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:25 AM

But it takes me 3+ hours to do just ONE insane puzzle. You should just do one for me.

Lena hahaha omfg she's bummin' off everyone...and I mean EVERYONE, for food! Yeah I wanna keep my poptarts, biznatch I never get to eat poptarts.

You're white...and your mom says you're racist against whites. Your mom has issues! Say it with me:

ISSUES.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 06:28 AM

Even one that's easy for you? Dang girl. 0.0

Lmao. I know huh? xD But really, you know we needa feed that girl. She too damn skinny!

LOL. I told my dad he had issues today. xD Dude, I swear the issues is contagious.

Oh, and she listened to the song "cupid's chokehold" today and absolutely hated it. She was all, is this guy even singing? Because it sounds terrible.

AND PUSH IT WAS PLAYING! AND SHE NEVER EVEN HEARD THAT SONG! WTF?!!! EVEN DADDY KNOW IT!

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:33 AM

I'm just one to organize all my pieces before committing to something otherwise I can't tell what the hell I'm doing! Lena IS too damn skinny. We need to feed her some real burgers.

*throws up*

Sorry, I'm not feeling well...and I ate too much fast food this week. Yesterday when we babysat JJ we went to BK's and he got a Spongebob toy (the one where the eyes pop out when you click his feet together). I let him play in the playplace but somewhere there was a wetspot so the little hellion came out wet (and fasho he wasn't peeing.)

Your dad got issues? Whoaa...the issues IS contagious!

I <3 cupid's chokehold. Need to reorganize your ipod and put it on there because otherwise I don't have anything to distract me from Sharon and James uggh save me from those two eww eww eww....I wish you could go with us tomorrow she has 50% off vouchers!! so it's $27 to get in.

Push it? LET'S WATCH SOUL PLANE!

Wait you or your mom think Cupid's Chokehold is terrible? Because I love it.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 06:40 AM

Ooohkays.

I KNOW HUH? UGH. Why does SHE have to be so skinny. >.O

Yeah. I think I did too. I've been so sick of it. But my daddy was too lazy to make nothing so that's what I got. And pat and oscars yesterday. :xx Eww god I was near puking last night. I'm so sick of food.
HAHAH we got spongebob toy too. Remember when I said we got BK? xD Yeah, mig got the sb toy that holds cards so he was pissed. xD

Oh damn. Good luck with the sharon shiz. xD Dang. Last time I went, I got in for $7 so was really cheap...cept the parking.

Yeah. She think it's awful. o.0;

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:49 AM

Ugh I just remembered I still have to put music into your iPod. There's nothing on it since I deleted most of the songs last night (kept the ones that you put in it that I liked).

I swear, get a fat transplant from my stomach to my boobs then I'd be very pleased. I just wish I didn't have to go tomorrow but well I just don't wanna go by myself coz I don't really like being around those two anymore...seriously they're gonna slobber all over each other which means I need to put a lot of Douglas Sills photos into your ipod. By the way I changed my wallpaper again. Now it's even hotter. Heheheh.

My mom...oh dude you'll never believe this. There was a Akon song on "tryyyy too hard" the radio yesterday while babysitting JJ. HE WAS SINGING ALONG TO IT! Dude I'm not kidding the chorus came up and he was all "tryyy too hard" and then my face scrunched then I turned around and then I realized this 3 YEAR OLD BABY IS SINGING TO AKON. I was like WHAT THE HELL? Then mom said it's because my uncle sings it to him...so strange. It's the uncle that I hate too.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 06:54 AM

I still have to upload new songs to my phone. >< It takes forever to upload them. xP

Hahah I know what you mean.

Could be worse. They could get into another argument. >.O Oy.

Oh I know that song. WHAT?! HE WAS SINGING TO IT?! OMFG! DAAAANG yo!!

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 06:56 AM

Oh god you know I don't wanna be near them either way. When I get my Sprint cellphone plan, my new phone number is NOT going to be given out to them. And you are sworn to secrecy as well!

YES A BABY WAS SINGING TO AKON. I'm as shocked as you are but it's true, just ask my mom!

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 07:00 AM

Hahahah. The katana is freaking hot though, really. If I decide not to keep my chocolate anymore, that's the phone I'm getting. <3
Speaking of phones, I need to get charms now that I know mine can actually hold them. xD I'm so stupid.

Dang. I didn't know his DADDY listened to Akon. 0.0

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 07:23 AM

I told you so >: ) I get the pink one though, aiight?

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 07:24 AM

I want a pink one too. Dx <3
Psh. What'er

Night chica.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-07-2007, 08:26 AM

Night mah n. I'll ttyl.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 04-08-2007, 06:15 AM

Sorry y'all I was at Legoland today celebrating my friend's birthday. It got kinda boring after a while, not sure if I'd go back. Gimmeh eggs.