hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 08:51 PM

... And re-watch over and over again!
You know all the one-liners
You can even recite the whole movie word for word
So what are they, tell us, maybe they'll become our favorite movies also!

You can also just tell us what movie you're watching now.
Maybe you'll help somebody find something they feel like watching now

Thanks for stopping by!

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-03-2018, 09:12 PM

Luc Besson's The Fifth Element. My all time favourite. Watched it 50 times at least and it's never boring to me.

I can't pick a good movie for the life of me. xD

I am looking forward to some inspo from this thread. ^_^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 09:22 PM

I haven't seen that movie I'll have to look for it and give it a try, thank you.

I really like Arsenic and Old Lace. I accidentally absconded with a copy of it from the video store overseas when I PCS'd. And before everyone jumps down my throat when I was signing out I did have to pay for that copy before I could get my signature. It's an old beat-up copy but I watch it often.

I too am looking for inspiration

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-10-2018, 09:55 PM

I really love Alfred Hitchcock movies. I'm torn between watching psycho or rear window. I love them both but I guess it'll depend on how much I feel like being scared tonight. Psycho even though Alfred Hitchcock uses cinematography to scare you and not the actual violent stabbing really does creep me out and I have a hard time taking a shower after I watch that movie. I'm always peeking out looking when I hear a noise. Like I actually don't know why what am I going to do smack them with my bottle of shampoo? Maybe I should invent a shower weapon and become a bazillionaire!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-17-2018, 11:13 PM

The fifth Element is really great. XD My roommate hasn't seen it and she knows she needs to. I was telling her how much fun we'd have watching that together so maybe we'll see if we can find it somewhere. I only ever see it when I catch it on tv.

For me, one of the movies I've seen many many times and still adore is Milk. I cry, I get invested, and it's not just enjoyable action trash like me watching Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean 10,000 times because it's always on tv. I mean, I've seen them a lot, but I wouldn't call them a favorite movie either.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-29-2018, 10:36 PM

I am an Alfred Hitchcock fan. It's stems from hum my dad because he loves Alfred Hitchcock too. Recently I've been watching a lot of ouch Alfred Hitchcock movies with him. And then today I am watching another Alfred Hitchcock movie called family plot. One thing about Alfred Hitchcock even if you don't like his movie you have to admire his cinematography. Well I do anyway. Thanks for posting some of these movies guys, I've never seen them and I'm putting them on a list of movies to watch when I cut the cable cord!

MacSen191
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-02-2023, 04:26 PM

Stargate
Say Anything
Fiddler On The Roof