Yuu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 11:49 AM

by Setona Mizushiro

Summary:Mashiro Ichijo is the girls' idol, handsome and kind, but he has been hiding a secret for all his life: he's not a male, and not a female. When a mysterious school nurse introduces him to a new class, he finds that in order to graduate he has to go to a world of dreams to find a mysterious key, and his classmates can come into his dreams; will he be able to keep his secret hidden? [taken from wikipedia]

Any fans of this series? n__n I find it extremely interesting. I think it's a pretty unique manga n__n If you find it interesting, i urge you to go and read it! :'D

goldfish67
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-20-2007, 12:54 PM

yeah it does...do they sell it in the u.s. ?also are they gonna make an anime out this?

Yuu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish67
yeah it does...do they sell it in the u.s. ?also are they gonna make an anime out this?
yep, it's licensed. I think they have up to book 6 out? I highly doubt there will be an anime of this series. Not every series has to have an anime. Imagine the funding costs xD I prefer manga anyways :'D

poorlyexecuted
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to poorlyexecuted

Old 10-21-2007, 01:49 AM

ECK! I really enjoy ASN.
Have you ever read X-Day, it's by the same creator and omg... It's only 2 volumes but wow just wow it's emotional and beautiful and the short story at the end of the second volume always makes me cry. I highly recommend it.
Basically it's a story about a couple of highschoolers that are indifferent to everyone else and end up plotting to blow up their school. I don't want to ruin too much!

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-21-2007, 06:27 AM

Ive read a few volumes.
It is interesting in a weird way.
I think its the strangeness facter of it that makes it so intriguing

Yuu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-21-2007, 07:51 AM

I've heard of X-day, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I'm currently reading Kyuuso Ha Cheese no Yume Omiru (The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese) which is also by Mizushiro. I love her artwork ;__;

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 10-21-2007, 03:53 PM

Woa O_O i never heard about this manga before, i like the idea of it ^^ sounds like it includes a hermphradite in it. <3

There should be more hermphradite stuff around..

Vii
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Vii

Old 10-22-2007, 02:33 AM

Sounds intresting I might check it out. This isn't the irst time I've heard of this manga. I didn't know it was licensed.

poorlyexecuted
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to poorlyexecuted

Old 10-23-2007, 02:41 AM

To Yuu:
Kyuuso Ha Cheese no Yume Omiru?
I have heard of that one. What's the story about?
You should really try to find X-Day!
I love her artwork too, it's different and pretty unique.