Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-05-2012, 12:37 AM

Danger

We live in Danger.

We live emotionless, stone cold. We live among you, but you will never see us. We are polished and smooth, our every move an act. We never find love. We run around gathering data and removing, assassinating behind the shadows. We lie to everyone we meet. After we choose our new life, we leave our old one, our past friends and family. We are the Covert Ops of the CIA.

We are most definitely not what you think. We may be the dashingly handsome yet cold guy sitting across from you at the restaurant; or the extremely fashionable lady waiting for someone with a phone in her hand at all times. We may seem harmless, when in fact we are a threat.

We are talented snipers, extremely intelligent, trained in many dangerous activities, spies, smooth talkers and mind-game masters. We know all the tricks and torture tactics that could make even a grown man cry.

After we choose our new life, we leave our old one, our past friends and family. We lie to everyone we meet. We run around gathering data and removing, assassinating behind the shadows. We never find love. We are polished and smooth, our every move an act. We live among you, but you will never see us. We live emotionless, stone cold.

We live in Danger.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-28-2012 at 04:42 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-05-2012, 12:43 AM

Scenario

Where am I? Why does it smell so bad?

You wake up with your vision blurred.

You smell the cigar before you hear the voice. The deep voice that you know belongs to the enemy, the enemy of your country, the worst one. The one you were supposed to take down.

"Ah, it seems the last of those sneaky crawly things has woken up."

Sneaky crawly things? Ah, he must mean us agents.

You look around the dark, musty room and are surprised to see other agents you had seen around the CIA building. They are all tied up, in chains, to a wall.
You look down at yourself, and see that you are the same. Dirty, and miserable. There are blood stains tainting your expensive clothing. You search for your weapons, and do not feel them.

Ah, shit.

You search for your weapons, and do not feel them. You grit your teeth and mentally curse yourself for being taken down so easily.

"Tsk, tsk. What should I do with you guys? Beat you until you give us the information we need?"

No one answers.

You know you all think the same thing -- that this is the moment that you have all been waiting for, the moment you were trained all those years for.

You must take the enemy down, at the cost of your life.

You must complete your mission.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-07-2012, 12:28 AM

Laws
Rules are meant to be broken, but laws are meant to be obeyed.

Follow Mene's Rules and TOS.
This RP is Semi-Lit. Please try to post at least two short paragraphs. It'd be helpful not to shower us with a huge wall of text, but too little text does not help either.
Try to make your posts look nice. This means that I will not see any txt msg tlk lik tis bcuz it iz serisly annying. Ialsodonotwanttoseeasmushedupsentencelikethis. capitalize the first letter of the sentence. Do not put pun.ctu.ation marks in;-the wrong "place.
Creating Mary/Gary Sues or any God-modding is not allowed in this rp. A perfect character is boring, and everybody should control their own characters only.
Do not complain about what characters do in the rp. What happens in the rp stays in the rp; and two characters can fight, but the owners of the characters are expected not to.
If you know that you are going away for an amount of time, tell somebody. Then we will know not to interact with your character until you return.
If you want to quit this RP, inform us. Then we can arrange for a way for your character to leave, such as being killed off, driven by madness and ran away, etc. The possibilities are endless. If you quit and decide to return at a more convenient time, you are free to do so.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-10-2012, 12:19 AM

Profiles

Hyorin Baek-Kwon

I am a risktaker.
I am nineteen years old.
I am a female.
I am 5’8”; and 110 lbs..
I am rather slim.
I am specially trained in mind games and torture techniques.
And I am originally from England.

This is MY STORY;

Being one of the youngest cove-ops operatives isn’t exactly easy. Not only do I have to keep up my duties of being a field agent and continue my training, I also have to teach myself subjects that most would learn in college. Now, one would usually wonder why and how I’m a member of the notorious CIA, correct? I’ll tell you the story…but you’ll never know if it’s real or not, will you?

My story starts in late October, somewhere five years ago when I was still kind of a normal teenager doing normal teenager things…and then my parents disappeared. I’d always known that they had worked for some type of government, but I’d never known that they were two of the top field operatives for the organization known as the CIA; not until I received a call saying that they had been tortured and beat up to death in North Korea on a dangerous mission to retrieve important documents.

Afterwards, I’d also been recruited into the CIA at the ripe age of fourteen years old, the youngest field operative to date. The trainers have taught me everything they possibly could, but I still found the psychology courses most interesting. Now, I work as a covert operations agent in the torture and psychology department. Would you like to see a demonstration?

❥ Capoeira. Surprising, I know. However, if you take some classes, you’ll see that it’s very useful for dodging assailants and getting a good look at their faces.
❥ Large cities. You can blend in perfectly however you like and the enemy is almost always fooled.
❥ Weapons. Because, to be honest, who doesn’t like the feel of a weapon in their hands?

DISLIKES
★ The people who think they can actually survive my torture techniques…..
☆ Arrogance. Many CIA agents are extremely arrogant, because they are working in an extremely rare line of work. Especially the males.
★ Dissecting. It’s just not my thing…I always try to avoid the forensic evidence department at all costs.

Q U E E N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon

[Shane Kelly]

I am [clever].
I am [26] years old.
I am a [man].
I am [6'7]; and [168 lb].
I am rather [scrawny looking, but it's really just lean muscle].
I am specially trained in [Martial Arts, tech/mechanics, and demolition]
And I am originally from [Ireland]

This is MY STORY;

[I was just a kid in Ireland, just one of many rascals, runnin about, raisin hell, getting into scraps, all that good stuff. One day though, mah parents were at one of the nicer grocers, getting food, when the place was blown up by the IRA so that they could kill a bunch of British soldier's family members who tended to shop there too. Something like that will put sweet dreams of vengeance into yer head, I promise ya. Move forward to age 22, and I'm an undercover operative for the British Secret Service as one of the IRA's foot soldiers. Three years later, my cover gets blown during an op that results in the capture of several very prominent members of the IRA and the loss of several of their underworld contacts. I got all kinds of fancy medals for my work, but a spy's work is never done. I was sent to do something in Spain with a partner, Ms. Queen, but now... well, here I am.]

❥[Fish and chips. It's bloody delicious, that's why!]
❥[Swiss Army Knives. They're just so wonderfully useful, ya know?]
❥[C-4. Who needs a lock pick if you've got this stuff?]

DISLIKES
★[Pain bombs (Explosives designed to maim). Nothing deserves to die that way, if you're gonna blow someone up, just blow them up.]
☆ [Clever blokes who feel the need to be overly clever. I'm clever, but I don't go on and on about it, I hate those types.]
★ [Apple products. Don't ask me why, I just got a peeve about them is all.]

[Graxdon]

[Juliet Queen]

I am [nightshade].
I am [27] years old.
I am a [a woman].
I am [5'7]; and [131].
I am rather [Slim].
I am specially trained in [Languages, knife fighting, dancing, knowledge of various cultures, stealth infiltration and silent assassination techniques.]
And I am originally from [England]

This is MY STORY;

[Born in England as the child of one of the secretaries in the Japanese Embassy and a British officer, she lived in London for five years before her mother wanted to move back to Japan for a better job. Her father managed to get a transfer to the British Embassy in Tokyo and they continued to have a nice, peaceful life. Too peaceful for Juliet who became a member of the JSDF (Japanese Self Defense Force) for a few years before quitting and moving back to England and began training to become a member of the British Secret Service. With training complete, she was sent to Spain with her partner, Mr. Kelly but was captured en route.]

❥[Butterfly knives. Compact and elegant, what's not to love?]
❥[Cherry blossoms. I always loved the cherry blossom trees when growing up in Japan.]
❥[Compact pistols. Small and easy to hide.]

DISLIKES
★[Rude mannered individuals. I can't stand people who can't mind their manners]
☆ [Improvisation. I like it when there's a stable, well thought out plan, I'm not that good at modifying a plan on the spot.]
★ [Torture. If you're reduced to hurting someone for information, you aren't doing the job right.]

[Graxdon]

Fill out these forms and PM them to me, titled "Captured."

Your profile should look something like this:

[FULL NAME]

I am [ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES YOU].
I am [AGE] years old.
I am a [GENDER].
I am [HEIGHT]; and [WEIGHT].
I am rather [BODY TYPE; SLIM, OVERWEIGHT, SCRAWNY, ETC.].
I am specially trained in [MARTIAL ARTS, DANCE, GUNFIGHTING, HACKING, EATING, ETC.]
And I am originally from [COUNTRY OF ORIGIN]

This is MY STORY;

[WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTER, WHY YOU BECAME A COVE-OPS, ETC.]

❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]

DISLIKES
★[NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
☆ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
★ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]

[USERNAME]

FORM:

PHP Code:
[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][RIGHT]
[
FONT="nyala"][SIZE="4"]
[
FULL NAME][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

[
FONT="arial narrow"][CENTER]I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES YOU][/B][/COLOR].
[
SIZE="1"]I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][AGE][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am a [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][GENDER][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][HEIGHT][/B][/COLOR]; and [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WEIGHT][/B][/COLOR].
I am rather [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][BODY TYPESLIMOVERWEIGHTSCRAWNYETC.][/B][/COLOR].
I am specially trained in [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][MARTIAL ARTSDANCEGUNFIGHTINGHACKINGEATINGETC.][/B][/COLOR]
And 
I am originally from [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][COUNTRY OF ORIGIN][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT][CENTER]

[
IMG][INSERT IMAGE HERE][/IMG][/CENTER]

[
COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][FONT="nyala"][B][SIZE="4"]This is MY STORY;[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[
JUSTIFY][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTERWHY YOU BECAME A COVE-OPSETC.][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/JUSTIFY][/FONT][JUSTIFY][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/JUSTIFY]

[
B][FONT="nyala"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YOUR COLOR"]LIKES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="arial narrow"][SIZE="1"]❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][FONT="nyala"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YOUR COLOR"]DISLIKES[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="arial narrow"][SIZE="1"]★[NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
☆ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
★ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="nyala"][USERNAME][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR

Last edited by Q U E E N; 02-12-2012 at 02:41 PM..

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 01-28-2012, 04:48 PM

Reserved

For later possible use.