I hope to adopt a baby xan too. Need to get on that <3

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 02:28 AM

I have completed a BODY task!
Description: Xan is sick with a rash!
Link or image/text:

I first noticed this strange rash appear on Xan when I was giving him a bath. He's beautiful blue skin was blemished by a rather sore looking bumpy rash that spread from his lower back to his right shoulder. At first he wasn't acting like it bothered him, so I simply treated with rash ointment and put him to bed. Later that night, Xan began to become very irritable and refused to sleep. I decided to take another peek at the rash and see if it had gotten any better or had became worse. It was much worse! The rash now covered his entire back and shoulders and looked like tiny bumpy bug bites. I panicked at first, but then my motherly instinct kicked in. First I felt the rash, it was hot against my skin so I quickly ran and got a cold washcloth and placed it against the bumps. Immediately, Xan relaxed a little, but the fight wasn't over. He was still fussy and angry and acted as though it was my fault... And of course being a loving parent I did blame myself. What was this rash? Why did he have it? Did I do something wrong? I must have!
I knew the rash was irritated and most likely itchy and bothersome because it was unpleasantly hot to the touch, but it had appeared out of nowhere! Next I began noticing Xan's back had began to splotch and swell as well. What in the world was happening to my poor baby!? As a quick way to provide some more temporary relief to Baby Xan, I rubbed in more ointment followed by soothing aloe lotion to help relieve the obvious signs of itching. Afterwards I placed another cool washcloth over the rash and afterwards, Xan settled down and was able to get some sleep. I tried to sleep, but as a worried mother I couldn't help but wonder what could possibly be wrong with my Xan. Then it dawned on me! He had managed to fall, back first, into some spilled laundry detergent I had just bought. It was very possible that my baby was allergic to that specific detergent!
Excited that I potentially discovered the reason for his rash, I knew the only way to find out for sure was to test the theory..
A few days passed and the rash cleared right now, but I was still determined to know if it was the detergent or not, so I dabbed a small amount of it on the back of Xan's hand. And sure enough, not long after he broke out in that same spot. Did I feel awful for having to experiment and put him through the rash again? Yep. But I was also satisfied that I discovered something he was allergic to!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-18-2017, 02:43 AM

Description: ( describe your entry if needed. ) "I am the very picture of health and fitness." -- Every spring and summer, you can find me in the local park playing softball with friends! :)
Link or image/text:

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 03:06 AM

I have completed a MIND task!
Description:A Masterpiece Portrait! Muah! XD
Link or image/text:

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-18-2017, 03:11 AM

Description: ( describe your entry if needed. ) "I am stimulated by intellectual pursuits." -- Lifelong learning is an essential component of the medical field. A physician, for example, must be academically driven to complete four years of college and four years of medical school, go through residency, conducting clinical and scientific research in their free time, and so much more... but they love it! They enjoy keeping up with the latest scientific discoveries, listening to their patients' stories, and figuring out how best to approach the most difficult diseases.
Link or image/text:

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 03:26 AM

Description: I am the picture of health and fitness when I display was dedication to physical fitness. Starting the day with a nice jog is a great way to stay in shape and be a role model for a growing boy!
Link or image/text:

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-18-2017, 03:31 AM

Description: ( describe your entry if needed. )
Link or image/text:

Link or image/text:

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Link or image/text:

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 03:36 AM

Description: I am stimulated by intellectual pursuits - After a nice jog, I like to show Xan that a good way to relax and wind down is by getting into a good book. reading is a great way to expand the brain and keep it working. Whether it expands the imagination or adds new facts, reading is a great way to stimulate intellectual pursuits!
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 03:44 AM ----------

Description: I have everything I need.
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 03:46 AM ----------

Need 4 more points, just waiting for my pictures to upload.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-18-2017, 05:11 AM

Link or image/text:

"What the fuck?"

Dystopia lifts Baby Xan for inspection. Something's not right. He's supposed to be a healthy blue, but he's not! There are terrible red spots all over his body, and he's burning up! That's not right.

"No no no!" Dystopia cries. "I had you vaccinated!"

Despite her protests, Baby Xan continues to suffer from his mysterious ailment. What is it? Dystopia has no idea. She isn't smart enough to make an accurate diagnosis, and she isn't stupid enough to make a guess. That's the kind of stupid shit that kills people, and she's having none of that for any Baby Xan of hers, thank you very much!

Instead, Dystopia is going to make some calls. First, she calls the hospital and informs them that they are going to send an ambulance right now. Then, she flips through her phonebook. Who is going to watch Baby Yan while she goes to the hospital? Not her estranged husband Baja. And certainly not the purple tornado Channah. Perhaps kindly Mama Juru would be able to look after him?

As Dystopia waits for the ambulance- and may the Spirit of the Phoenix have mercy on anyone who dares makes her wait too long- she packs an overnight bag.

The ambulance arrives. Dystopia wraps Baby Yan and Baby Xan in soft, warm blankets and holds them. Baby Yan soon wiggles free and tries to harass one of the paramedics. He is relocated to the roof of the vehicle, where he is duct taped down so he can no longer cause any further trouble. He entertains himself for the rest of the ride by shouting "WEE WOO" along with the siren. Dystopia shoots the babysitter a PM, telling them to peel him off later.

Finally, the party arrives at the hospital. Dystopia carries Baby Xan inside to get a professional medical opinion. The doctors and his nurses walk circles around Baby Xan. They rub their chins and write on their clipboards. They take all sorts of measurements, poking and prodding with strange medical instruments. They nod and debate amongst each other for a few minutes. Finally, they whisk Baby Xan away to begin treatment.

"Menewshan superflu," one doctor explains. He reaches into his pocket and scribbles something in doctorese. "I'll give you a prescription for pills to bring down the fever and a cream for the rash."

Dystopia buys the medicine from the hospital pharmacy. Eventually, Dystopia and Baby Xan are allowed to go home. They pick up Baby Yan and return home, where Dystopia nurses Baby Xan back to health.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2017, 05:38 AM

HAAAA!!!! HAHAHA howdy gave his xan the claiming of sleeping beauty, that's a naughty book!! and i would know... as i own all three in that series YAAAS!!

---------- Post added 02-17-2017 at 11:00 PM ----------

Description: Today i took Xan on a field trip to a very exotic location indeed! all the children are kept in rooms where they are forced to think allllll day! there were long hallways and group bathrooms and weird food slapped on trays for group eating, this place was as noisy as a zoo, all kinds of animal noises and stampedes... so that's what it was... a kid zoo!! so many kids of different sizes and colors. we finally found a nice quiet place to take this souvenir picture for xan... but, wait a minute...who closed that door?... oh no... *jiggles door handle anxiously*... O_O
Link or image/text:

Last edited by Linnea; 02-18-2017 at 06:54 AM..

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 02-18-2017, 06:15 AM

Description: A Beautiful Xan portrait.
Link or image/text:

Description: Xan drew his favorite thing....um...I think it says Meh. His favorite word. *shrugs*
Link or image/text:

Description: Xan and Yan are having a sleepover. Time to get tucked in! (Super short non-Oscar worthy video)
Link or image/text:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2017, 07:01 AM

Description:when thinking about how to go about painting a masterpiece of my dear little xan, i immediately thought of Munch's Scream painting and how much xan would be a prime candidate in any screaming contest! TA DA! *painted with acrylics*
Click on thumbnail for full view
Link or image/text:

Last edited by Linnea; 02-19-2017 at 12:52 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 07:45 AM

love that, linnie-poo

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 10:32 AM

Description: Books for Xan to read
Link or image/text:

Description: All I need is a laptop and a cat and I'll be happy~
Link or image/text:

Last edited by Hadsvich; 02-18-2017 at 11:41 AM..

wish

Old 02-18-2017, 11:25 AM

Description: 3d Xan! Isn't he adorbs? :3
x

Description: Everyday life with Xan can get tiring, he just has too much energy!
x

Description: Xan's self portrait...with Yan? Xan is so sweet~
x

Description: Xan's exploration has lead him to palm trees and almost sunsets! And of course he's always thinking of wish. :3
x

Description:Xan sleeps on clouds with his pet kitty~ and of course his green night light to keep the monsters away.
x

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 11:27 AM

good luck, wish

wish

Old 02-18-2017, 11:27 AM

hee <3 thanks hummy~

im so last minute T_T

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 02-18-2017, 12:01 PM

Description: I HAVE CREATED ART! <3 I've recreated The Creation of Adam, where Xan is on a floating plate of sketti & meatballs and reaching out to a llama with some rock hard abs. Since it is art of a child, I've used modesty leaves.

Medium: It was done in MS Paint on a crappy laptop using the touchpad.
Link or image/text:

This is probs worth like, 100 points.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 12:02 PM

or a million goldies!

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 02-18-2017, 12:02 PM

Yes, a few million, at least. I'm glad you see that, Humms.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-18-2017, 12:05 PM

okay .. I have a couple hours to get all my photos taken/stories written and what not and get this in *stresses*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 12:06 PM

beauty is in the eye