You can do it, Shad!

I wait until last minute too. D:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-18-2017, 12:27 PM

I have completed a BODY task!
Description: Crochet Baby Xan, complete with a soft Valentine heart.
Link or image/text:

I have completed a MIND task!
Description: Baby Xan thought the bookshelf was to big, so he went for the delightful Dr.Seuss books on the bottom shelf to read.
Link or image/text:
Proof

I have completed a SPIRIT task!
Description: A baby sized rocking chair that baby Xan can be strapped in so he can continue enjoying my company and maybe get a nice nap even when I have to be in dangerous places like the kitchen with all its silverware and hot stoves. It's a portable safe haven and when you turn it on it makes soothing vibrations :D
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 07:33 AM ----------

Description: What place is more exotic for a female and her baby Xan, than a majorly testosterone filled man cave of a competitive magic the gathering card tournament site? Baby Xan is being well looked after and is perfectly safe atop his stool. He enjoyed watching the various games that were going on around him.
Link or image/text:

also he wanted to show off his butt to everyone that would look there. so that he could show he's got butt crack showing like the rest of them. :3

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 08:17 AM ----------

Description: I've got everything I need. A smoking hot tan long haired, 6 packed guy to make a family with. a nice computer office space, some drinkage and so many lovely lovely potatoes. mmmm potatoes.
Link or image/text:

I want to finish the rest of the entries but If I'm going to get laundry done today I'm going to be missing the rest of the event entirely... :/ this has been a rough event for me. I hope these are good enough to adopt a baby Xan >.<

Last edited by Shadami; 02-18-2017 at 01:19 PM..

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 01:36 PM

Grr, my photos won't upload, so I hope this will be enough.

Description: Xan's art! I was supportive and told him it was nice even though he explained to me that it was him setting a trap for me. I'm not sure I like how me views me though...
Link or image/text:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 02:34 PM

I need to learn how to knit one of these days. All the cute knitted & crocheted Xan's.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-18-2017, 02:48 PM

crocheting is pretty fun since i learned how :]

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-18-2017, 02:53 PM

Description: ( describe your entry if needed. )
"I have everything I need to live a full, happy life." -- Here, I depict one of my recent travels on a cruise ship to Alaska :) I would love to take baby Xan with me on my travels to see the world, which is one of the things I really enjoy. You can see a beautiful view of the Alaskan glaciers outside the window. I love nature, as you can also see from my watering a flower. Additionally, music and art are very fulfilling in my life. So, while on the cruise, I listen to music while painting a picture of the ice-topped peaks. And of course, I have my favorite cow plushie with me to cuddle. :)
Link or image/text:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2017, 03:15 PM

This is going to be so crazy but I think I can do it!!!! I'm aiming for 30 points, but we can do these in any order right? Because I'm thinking I'm going to do the easiest first even though they're smaller points, but this way I can get some of the quicker points in and then move up to the bigger ones!! :D

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 11:00 AM ----------

Description: "I am stimulated by intellectual pursuits."
Link or image/text:

Description: "I have everything I need to live a full, happy life."
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 11:04 AM ----------

I'm totally stuck on Body - all I can think of are ones that are NOT healthy XD;

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 11:17 AM ----------

Description: Baby Xan did some finger painting of him and his future mommy on a sunny day! Xan loves his future mommy <3
Link or image/text:

Last edited by Emma Corrin; 02-18-2017 at 04:18 PM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-18-2017, 04:46 PM

Description: A baby proof place for Baby Xan to relax!
Link or image/text:

---------- Post added 02-18-2017 at 09:16 AM ----------

Description: Baby Xan has a rash!! What could it be???
Link or image/text:
Diary of a Baby Xan Rash

"Baby Xan! What's wrong? You don't look so good!" *I place the back of my hand on Baby Xans brow* "And you're burning up!! And you've got a rash!! Don't worry Baby Xan! I'll figure this out!"

February 16, 8:00AM
I found baby Xan in bed this morning with a terrible fever and a rash too boot. I'm not sure what it could be but I'm gonna figure it out! Last night he had a bath. I'm going to start there and check the water chemistry with a test strip.
February 16, 8:30AM
Well I checked the water. It was fine. I looked at the bubble bath soap I used though, and it said it could cause irritation. I'm going to dab a little bit of soap on Baby Xans hand and leave it for a few hours to see if that might be it.
February 16, 10:30AM
Nothing! His hand was totally fine. Lets see what did I do next? That would have been toweling dry and then dinner. Mashed carrots and yams. Most of it went on the floor or my shirt but he did manage to eat some of it. Could he be allergic to those? I’m going to do a smear test with both the carrot and yam to see if that might have done it.
February 16, 12:30PM
That yielded no results. Baby Xan isn’t allergic to them. He just doesn’t like to eat them. I’m going to have to wait till after lunch time to investigate. In better news, his fever is coming down and his rash is receding quickly. Whatever it was that did this doesn’t seem to have a lasting effect. That’s good.
February 16, 4:00PM
I researched common allergies after lunch and found lots of information but not many possibilities. I thought it might have been a bug bite but I inspected Xan’s little blue body and found no bites or red bumps. His fever is just about gone and the rash disappeared an hour ago. He’s running around like nothing happened. I’m just going to let it go for now and hopefully it doesn’t happen again.
February 17, 7:30AM
It’s back!! The rash is back! This is driving me crazy! I gave him a soothing bath for now and have him resting in bed. I’m going to search the kitchen for anything that could have irritated him. Dinner was the same as last night so there has to be something else.
February 17, 9:00AM
I have found a small trace of a red substance that appears to be a powder. Just a few particles. I’m not sure what it is but I found it under on of the counters. Where’s a mass spectrometer when you need one?
February 17, 10:30AM
I went over the house with a fine toothed comb. I found more traces of the powder outside of Baby Xan’s room. I think I’m onto something! Like yesterday, Xan’s fever and rash are coming down quickly. I have a plan to figure this out but I’ll have to wait till tonight.
February 18, 12:30AM
I’ve been hiding in the pantry for over 4 hours. I put baby Xan to sleep, cleaned up the kitchen and “went to bed” I was so hoping I might catch Baby Xan in the act of…

*the diary tumbles to the ground as I leap out of the pantry* “BABY XAN!! WHY ARE YOU CHUGGING CHILI POWDER?!?”

FIN

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 05:16 PM

Description: Kent is very much an intellectual. He studies creatures in his underwater laboratory with his assistant catbat~
Link or image/text:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2017, 05:24 PM

Omg.. That Baby Xan Diary... I'm dying XD;

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-18-2017, 05:27 PM

Hahaha! XD Thanks Emma! XD

Not sure if I'm at the 30 point mark yet... I think so? *can't do the maths* Extra post cause extra

Description: It's never to early to start start cultivating the mind.
Link or image/text:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2017, 09:28 PM

Description: After finger painting, he's fallen in love with Art books. Wreck It Ralph is probably his favorite to look at. I've been encouraging his interest with Art History books and the Making of Wreck It Ralph! His creativity has also slipped into the kitchen and now he's obsessed with Ro's Nerdy Nummies cookbook. I think we may have to keep an eye on him though. I've looked away once or twice and when I found him, he was trying to turn on the stove... I also noticed he really likes me to read him Grimm's Fairy Tales. I'm nervous about how much he likes the darker ones.... And then I found this Book of Spells in his playpen and I got even more nervous.... Should I be worried??
Link or image/text:

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 09:58 PM

Captain Howdy: Just wanted to make sure you saw, I'd like a Rub-a-dub-dub. <:3c

wish

Old 02-18-2017, 10:01 PM

im wondering if i did the masterpiece one wrong. o.o were we suppose to copy artwork but make it into xan art?

Precarious Fool
Are you kitten me right meow?

Old 02-18-2017, 10:07 PM

I don't think so, Wish.

I jsut chose to because I'm uncreative. D:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2017, 10:52 PM

Description: I made Baby Xan cookies!!! Frosted Oatmeal Cookies with Pretzel M&Ms to decorate Baby Xan's head!
Link or image/text:

wish

Old 02-18-2017, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious Fool View Post
I don't think so, Wish.

oh no! You're so creative!!! I love it xD

Precarious Fool

Old 02-18-2017, 11:09 PM

Well thank you.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-18-2017, 11:24 PM

Welp, I think I got 30 points, so I'd like to request rub-a-dub-dub.

wish

Old 02-18-2017, 11:25 PM

*gives kent a ducky*

Precarious Fool

Old 02-18-2017, 11:26 PM

I hope my arts are good enough to get me to 30 points.

If they are, I also would like a rub-a-dub-dub!

^^

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-18-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post
love that, linnie-poo
thank you!

Quote:
I don't think so, Wish.

i would have chosen something of my own too, but i immediately thought of a real masterpiece lol

Quote:
I hope my arts are good enough to get me to 30 points.
i also hope so too!

Precarious Fool

Old 02-18-2017, 11:48 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one, Linny.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-19-2017, 12:16 AM

Description: Baby Xan in the flesh & blood! <3
Link or image/text:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-19-2017, 12:33 AM

Hey guys! Sorry Belly and I have been missing. We're both dealing with weather trouble.

My power and internet are out and I think Belly may be dealing with the same.

I'm at my cousin's for a bit, so I'm popping in to say thanks for playing and we'll get to your entries as soon as we can! ��