Xo~GREMLIN~oX
~GIZZIE,S CHARITY CASE AVI~

Old 12-13-2014, 10:34 PM

It's almost Christmas and I can't wait til the Christmas menewsha event this is going to be soo fun as all menewsha events are ^.^

I've decided I will give anyone who well sees this post a heads up on my Christmas plans for my contest that will be held during menewsha,s Christmas event

I'm not sure if my advertising thing will make it to the printed December menewsha minutes paper or not but I plan to host a DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN CONTEST (without snow) YAN STYLE ^.^
For those who don't know about baby yan or what he looks like type "yan" in market search and tada that's the cutie now make yan snowman style crafted or food or whatever submit the pictures walla NOT YET WAIT TILL MY CONTEST THREAD , BUT brainstorm now though or pre make it ^.^
Anywho that's my plans and there will be prizes of sorts (depending upon how many enter will base prize amounts/how many winners this will be soo fun and I hope to get LOTS OF ENTRIES :D

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 12-28-2014, 05:34 PM

I CHANGED CONTESTS SEE MY BAHUMBUG THREAD IN THE FESTIVAL FORUM FOR DETAILS ^.^

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 01-11-2015, 03:04 AM

Well my holiday contest was a flop :/ BUT GOOD NEWS MY CHARITY GOT SOME NEW PRETTIES IN THE FESTIVAL CHRISTMAS SO TIME TO HIT THE NEWBIE THREADS AND GIVE STUFF AWAY ^.^

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-14-2015, 01:21 AM

'pokes head in and then kisses thread'

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-21-2015, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'pokes head in and then kisses thread'
HELLO AND HUGS HUN ^.^ ~stomps foot~ I need some newbies in here ;( ~yells~ hello newbies I got free stuff and cookies oooh oooh I also have BACON o.o I think everyone loves bacon ^.^

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-26-2015, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
HELLO AND HUGS HUN ^.^ ~stomps foot~ I need some newbies in here ;( ~yells~ hello newbies I got free stuff and cookies oooh oooh I also have BACON o.o I think everyone loves bacon ^.^
'cough' not a vegitarian..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-27-2015, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'cough' not a vegitarian..
Gizzie forgot that one quite detail :0 Hmm maybe that non meat form of bacon I think it exists :/ Im not sure ....... hmmm well Gizzie has art everyone loves art ?-? I hope and if that doesn't work Gizzie will bribe everyone with hmm ~locks people in the closet of stuff~ Wait nope now I just sound creepy o.o

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Gizzie forgot that one quite detail :0 Hmm maybe that non meat form of bacon I think it exists :/ Im not sure ....... hmmm well Gizzie has art everyone loves art ?-? I hope and if that doesn't work Gizzie will bribe everyone with hmm ~locks people in the closet of stuff~ Wait nope now I just sound creepy o.o
Gizzie is just funny. umm..um..bribe with music? everyone loves some form of music..

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-28-2015, 09:36 PM

Hmm music you say , ~lightbulb flash~ Gizzie has an idea ~sings in a chipmunk voice~ Aww im a lovely squeaky singer lol ^.^ But really I gotta find a way to get more newbies in my thread and I need to find a few charity helpers to hire too :/ OH YEAH ON THE GOOD NOTE GIZZIE GOT A FEW MORE OF MY OTHER AVI SITE FRIENDS TO JOIN MENE AND MORE ARE THINKING OF JOINING SO I THINK I HAVE PROBABLY GOT 10/15 HERE OVER THE PAST YEAR AND ABOUT 5 MORE ARE IN THE THINKING SO YAY ON MY DOING THAT AT LEAST ^.^

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-24-2015, 05:10 AM

~Dusts off threadie~ Hello newbies we are open anyone need anything ???

LadyVampire1
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-30-2015, 11:50 AM

I'm a newbie not I need to know how to get a background for my avi I hate the white background :-(

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-30-2015, 12:14 PM

a lot of the event rares,
called EI's have backgrounds
some of the CI's,
contribution items, as well.
check out the items here:
menewsha rare item guide
it will show all of those items =3
welcome to mene!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 03-31-2015, 06:43 PM

LadyVampire1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVampire1 View Post
I'm a newbie not I need to know how to get a background for my avi I hate the white background :-(

Yes what Hummy said above ^.^ I know there is a few holidays coming up too and mene has holiday events any day now our Easter event should start and there will be an event shop they usually have a few different background type things or sometimes people make game topics during events so be sure and check the games out some of the prizes are often good with background sets too I have won a few myself in the past ^.^

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 03-31-2015 at 06:50 PM..

Puffpu
Puffpu loves to snuggle

Old 04-09-2015, 10:58 AM

USERNAME: Puffpu
DO YOU WANT GIRL OR BOY CLOTHES: Girl
FAVORITE COLORS: Purple and Pink
COLORS I DON'T LIKE: Dark colors ;v;
SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I like to draw <3

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-10-2015, 05:32 PM

Awe gizzie, I love ur thread.
I'm still kinda new..
Username:firefly0
Girl or boy clothes: girl definitely!
Favorite colors: umm.. Blue, Teal, Turquoise, dark greens
Colors I don't like: pink, orange, yellow
Something abt myself: I'm an adult I like gardening, loves listening to all kinds of music except elevator music, walking, my animals and family.

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 04-11-2015, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffpu View Post
USERNAME: Puffpu
DO YOU WANT GIRL OR BOY CLOTHES: Girl
FAVORITE COLORS: Purple and Pink
COLORS I DON'T LIKE: Dark colors ;v;
SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I like to draw <3
Puffpu: Welcome to menewsha and please check the tab marked trades then click on accept then your items will appear in your closet hope you like what I sent you and once again welcome to our lovely site and enjoy your stay ^.^ Any questions feel free to ask me too

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 04-11-2015, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly0 View Post
Awe gizzie, I love ur thread.
I'm still kinda new..
Username:firefly0
Girl or boy clothes: girl definitely!
Favorite colors: umm.. Blue, Teal, Turquoise, dark greens
Colors I don't like: pink, orange, yellow
Something abt myself: I'm an adult I like gardening, loves listening to all kinds of music except elevator music, walking, my animals and family.
firefly0: Welcome to menewsha and check your trades hun I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you like your gifts I sent you ^.^

~Love Gizzie~

firefly0
^. ^

Old 04-11-2015, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xo~GREMLIN~oX View Post
firefly0: Welcome to menewsha and check your trades hun I hope you enjoy your stay and I hope you like your gifts I sent you ^.^

~Love Gizzie~
Thank u sweetheart me loves u long time!!

Nevy
☆Ultimate Despair☆

Old 05-01-2015, 11:33 AM

USERNAME: Nevy
DO YOU WANT GIRL OR BOY CLOTHES: Girl clothes
FAVORITE COLORS: I really like pastel colors. Pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel green, pastel blue.
COLORS I DON'T LIKE: Hmmm...brown? Yellow?
SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I love to read! I like to roleplay! Uhmm I like cute things a creepy things!

Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Old 05-04-2015, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevy View Post
USERNAME: Nevy
DO YOU WANT GIRL OR BOY CLOTHES: Girl clothes
FAVORITE COLORS: I really like pastel colors. Pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel green, pastel blue.
COLORS I DON'T LIKE: Hmmm...brown? Yellow?
SOMETHING ABOUT ME: I love to read! I like to roleplay! Uhmm I like cute things a creepy things!

Welcome to menewsha ^.^ On behalf of my charity I sent you some gifts and stuff I hope you like them they are pretty and pastels , I hope you really enjoy your stay at menewsha and feel free to ask me any questions you may have ^.^

MousyGrrl
blarg im dead
Banned

Old 05-26-2015, 10:45 AM

Because I like you, and because I like what you're doing, and because I feel like having something to post about in here, and because I have it to spare, and because I'm an awfully nice person, and because bacon, I'm donating to your charity, Gizzie.

I know it's not much, but everything helps,right?

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 05-27-2015, 06:09 AM

Aww thank you Suger Plum yup every bit helps ^.^

MousyGrrl
blarg im dead
Banned

Old 06-05-2015, 05:22 AM

Hey, Gizzie! I haven't the time to let things sell in the Marketplace, or I'd have dumped a bunch of gold on your charity. Things being what they are, I've decided to simply donate all of my items.

Please check your charity mule's trades, and I hope you get to help a lot of people to have a great experience here.

If anyone can do it, I know you can. ^_^

Bye, Gizzie. I love you so much.

Chai Fae
DandyLION

Old 06-26-2015, 04:56 AM

Hello ~ ! Is this still active ? :o

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 06-26-2015, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai Fae View Post
Hello ~ ! Is this still active ? :o