xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-11-2013, 08:23 PM

Vampires and humans have not gotten along for years and a town that holds a school where vampires and humans go to the day and night class. Two new girls come to the school but they are different. The cross school allow them but they might be in danger and the school might be in danger as well.

Name: Alice Hatsune
Race: vampire/witch
Bio: Alice is one of the last vampire witch in her father since the death of her mother she as been a shy and quiet girl but she is also a strong girl. Her father sent her to the cross school to help her and learn about her powers. Alice looks more human then a vampire but she is one but she goes in the day class.

Alice mother died when she was 10 by witch hunters and been wanting Alice's mother dead for years. The hunters found out that Alice was part vampire they tried to kill her but her father killed them and hid himself and his daughter for years until now.

Alice always carries a book around her and she learn about the night class but no one knows about her vampire side but only the headmaster does.

Personality: shy,kind,sweet, she sometimes get mad when it comes to her friends and her father.

Dislike: talking about her mother

Powers: witch white magic and the white blood whip and a dagger made by magic to protect witches.

picture:

Name: Takuma Ichijo
Race: Vampire
Bio: Takuma is a vampire and he goes to the night class Kaname is his best friend and he listens to him and tries not to anger him. His family is the highest in all the vampires his grandfather raised him and his grandfather was the former head of the Vampire Council. Takuma is cheerful all the time until something bad happen and he lost it and when a while went bye he came back to the same Takuma cheerful and protective but he was still a serious man.

He is always up during the day seeing the day class but he hides from the fan girls and never likes them he is just nice to them. Takuma is always with Kaname all the time and they always drink tea together.

personality: sweet kind cheerful serious and protective.

Dislike: none

powers: it depends on his emotions when he is upset it will fell like a bomb went off when he is calm and sweet he can heal his friends but he is a good with his sword she is a master at it.

picture:

Last edited by xserenityxninax; 11-12-2013 at 01:56 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 02:39 AM

Name: Ichiru
Age17
Race: Human
Bio: Ichiru use to be a very caering boy,until one night he over heard his parents talking about seperateing him from his brother Zero becasue he was so weak. One night he went out and saw the pure blood shizuka ,crying in a tree, and he felt bad for her and fell in ove with her, that same night Shizuka killed his mother and father, inwitch he took delight in seeing, then she turned Zero into a vampire ,and took Ichijo with with her. He stayed with her and came to the accadamy with her,but she was killed by Kaname, thhough he had thought it was zero's doing. She then gave him the rest of her blood so his health would be okay again. Since then he has lightend up some.

Personality: quite, cold but can be kind

dislikes:his brother,kaname, and Yuki.

Name: Yukina Usamaki
Race: Pure Blood Vampire
Bio: Years ago, she was born as a pure blood vampire(she is technecly older then Kamae) ,but sara's family had come after her so her mother used her vampire gifts to send Yukina ahead in time, so she would be safe. She was taken in by Ichijo's grandfather when she was young, but kept her hidden from his grandson,though she always saw him.. He then gave her to Sara as a slave. Yukina has since escaoped from Sara and is free,or the moment, and is now going to the accadamy, unaware of who she really is.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-12-2013, 03:16 AM

Alice was in her dorm and looking through her books and then she was a letter from her father and she smiled and she put her letter down and went to get washed up and dressed for school. Alice got on her day class outfit and she got her bag and put in her books her family book and her dagger and left the dorm. Alice left the dorm and was heading to class when she ran into a of her's and they went to class and then Alice saw Zero and someone that looked like him they look like they were going to kill each other. Then Alice saw Yuki was trying to stop them and then Alice came down and looked at them and Yuki looked at Alice and Alice smiled at her and said "class is starting." Alice sat down and got her books out and her friend came over "why are you so calm all the time?"

Alice looked at her smiled of course and didn't tell her how she is calm she just is. Alice looked at Yuki and then Yuki went next to her and smiled and knew they might get in trouble and Yuki was one of Alice good friends Yuki and Zero are friends and Alice had a friend but Alice was more alone a lot.

Takuma was coming out of his room and was about to read a lot of books until over heading someone about the new girls in the school. Takuma was having tea with Kaname his old friend and sadly he was sad but kept it to himself. Takuma had a long talk with Kaname and he knew he was worried about Yuki and he was worried about him. Takuma had left and went to living room and went to read a book. Takuma got bored and he wanted to walk a bit and then he left the dorm and went for a walk in the forest and then he ran into a girl and she fell to the ground and went on his knee and said "I'm so sorry Let me help you/" He reaches his hand to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 03:22 AM

Yukina sqweaked as she fell backwards,sending her suit case flying. "ouch",she said rubbing her but then then blinked hearing Takumas voice. She stared at him a moment."y-your..",she trailled off gently taking his hand. There was no way,after all thease years, she saw him again... though,he was unaware of her exsistence, she knew him from her yonger days."um its okay, i should watch where im walking"

Ichiro sighed as he came into class and seeing Alice he gave a look, and past the girls going to his seat with a huff and looked forwads as Zero came in,sitting behind Yuki and Alice.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 03:40 AM

Alice and Yuki were listening to the teacher but most of the Time Alice was reading a book she got from the library. After class was off Alice was still reading and then Yuki looked at Alice and smiled. Alice got up and put her book into her bag and smiled and then she walked up and then walked past Ichiro and then she looked at him and smiled a bit and then walked out of the room. Alice was in the hall and then her dagger was glowing only cause someone was following her and then Alice stop and looked around.

Takuma smiled at her and helped her up and then said "do not worry it was my fault." Takuma bowed to her and said "I'm Takuma do you need help at all I can help you with your bags just tell me where you need to go." Takuma smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 03:48 AM

Ichru sighed as he walked sdown the hall his face in a book,looking up he asaw Alice standing still, he walked towards her and said into her ear."if you stay standing there someone is bound to run into you",he said then walking past her going back to his book.

Yukina got up and smiled."no its okay ,just one suit case",she said picking it back up."my names Yukina",she said bowing to him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 04:00 AM

Alice looked and saw it was Ichiru and he was reading a book and she blush a bit and then she shook her head and then thought he was cold. Alice followed him and said "is it true that you are a vampire hunter?" Alice looked at him and asked him if it was true.

Takuma looked at her and smiled and bowed to her and said "it is nice to meet you Yukina may I ask why are you coming to our school?" Takuma wanted to know if she was in the day class or night class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 04:04 AM

Ichiru looked to her."yep, it runs in the family you kow,well whats left of it",he said and continued walking.

Yukina smiled."im here to join the night class",she said grinning.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 04:10 AM

Alice followed him and she knew he was cold and then said "I heard that vampire Shizuka was killed from what Yuki told me she was a bad vampire but I have a feeling you loved her." Alice looked at him and for some reason she knew it and she heard from Yuki but Alice didn't understand why he is still.

Takuma was in shock when he heard that and then he bowed deeply and said "I can take you there I am going back there anyway beside Kaname might need to know you and the other are the new students here." Takuma sigh a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 04:14 AM

"and hats your point?",Ichiru said turning to her."maybe you should keep to your self and mind your own business",he said walking again.

Yukina smiled."um okay",she said grinning."and Takuma-kun you can stop bowing",she said giggeling.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 04:24 AM

Alice sigh a bit and then followed him and walked past him "no wonder Zero is better then you Ichiru you are cold no wonder why everyone likes Zero better." Alice walked past him again and then got out a book that was left by her mother.

Takuma giggled too and then walked with her and asked her this "what do you know about witches Yukina?" Takuma walked with her to the night class dorm.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 04:26 AM

Yukina blinked."well thats random",she said softly."well,not much ,why?"

Ichiru gave a look but sighed heading for his next class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 04:40 AM

Alice walked to her next class and she felt that Ichiru was too cold but she did heard he was a hunter a good one. Alice was looking at her mother's book again during cladd she knew the night class was going to school soon.

Takuma looked at her and said "well we have a girl in the day class she is one but she never talks to us she is quiet most of the time." Takuma looked at her and smiled and then got to the night class dorm and said "class will be starting soon and I will help you out." Takuma smiled and bowed to her and Takuma will do that he never breaks a promise.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 04:43 AM

Yukina smiled."really?thank you",she said giving him a kiss on the cheek."see you soon then?"

Ichiru sat in class staring out the window,ignoreing everything the teacher was saying.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 04:51 AM

Alice looked around and then looked at Ichiru a bit and then looked at her book again. When class was over Alice got up and put her book in her bag and then she left her necklace and it was on the floor right next to Ichiru. Alice sigh and shook her head and said "Ichiru is a cold man but cute." Alice kept walking and then she head out and then saw a light purple rose and she smiled.

Takuma smiled at her and then she gave him a kiss on the cheek and then he blushed a bit and then they walked in the dorm and he went to his room to get changed in his night clothes and then he lean against the wall and waiting for Yukina to come down.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 05:00 AM

Ichiru got up and blinked seeing the nechace,she carefully picked it up."hm",he then blinked."that girl was wearing",he gently put it in his pocket and went off to find her.

Yukina changed into the uniform and came out."hey Takuma-Kun",she said going over to him and smiled brightly, then blinked seeing Kaname comeing down the hall, and when he spotted her his eyes went slighly wide.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 05:13 AM

Alice was in the forest and looking at the roses and she smiled a bit and then she left the forest and knew the night class was coming out soon. Alice head to the night class dorm and there more day class students again. Alice sigh for a bit and just waited for a bit.

Takuma saw Kaname and smiled at him "Hello Kaname this is Yukina she is a pureblood she is in the night class with us oh and the day class students are here." Takuma looked at the window and sigh and then looked at Yukina and smiled at her and then looked at Kaname and said "Yuki and Zero are there as well."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 05:18 AM

Kaname stared at her closely."ive...seen you before"

Yukina got slightly nervous."nope, couldnt have been ,me nope,no way..oh look,pokey",she said quickly running off.

Kaname watched her go a small glare then looked to Ichijo."keep an eye on her ,wont you?",she said haeading for the building where the classes were held but froze seeing the large group of day class girls.

Ichiru seeing Alice went over to her and held out the nechlace to her."here, yo dropped this"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 05:29 AM

Takuma nodded to him but had a feeling Yukina was a nice girl. Takuma sigh and then followed him and then the girls were in front of them and then he looked for Yukina and he had to keep a eye on her but he promise her to help her out.

Alice looked at the day class and then she turned around and then saw Ichiru and she was in shock that was her necklace and then she took it and then "thank you Ichiru this necklace was my mother's and can you help me put it on?" Alice looks at him and smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 05:37 AM

Ichiru blinked but smiled."sure",he said softly."turn around"

Yukina was lost amungst the fan grls and yelped as she tripped,falling to the ground.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 05:43 AM

Takuma heard a sound and then saw Yukina was going to fall and then he ran to her and catch her and she was in his arms and said "Are you alright Yukina?" Takuma smiled and then the fan girls were yelling and screaming and then Takuma looked at the fangirls "enough already," Takuma looked at them and he was not happy at all.

Alice smiled at him and then she turned around and Alice was blushing a bit and then heard a screams and she sigh a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 05:46 AM

Yukina was blushing.'um,er uh",she then looked to the fan girls and blinked as they gave her a death look.she then looked to Takuma and nodded."yes im fine Takuma-Kun...y-you can put me down now"

Ichiru looked over at the fan girls."i almmost feel sorry for them",he said then blinked seeing Yukina."a new student"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 05:51 AM

Takuma looked at her and smiled at her and said "when we get out of here then I will." Takuma was like a prince and the night class was walking they went past Ichiru and Alice and Takuma put her down and smiled at her "do not worry I am here for you." Takuma smiled of course.

Alice nodded at him and then knew the night class went past them and then Alice had her necklace on and she smiled and she touch her necklace.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2013, 05:54 AM

Ichiru smiled then looked to the night class as they passed.

Yukina blushed a bit more deeply."umm, th-thank you",she said softly as they headed for class.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-12-2013, 05:59 AM

Alice nodded and then she back up from Ichiru and then bowed deeply "Thank you for helping me i must go now." Alice ran past him and ran back to her dorm but she stopped a bit and she was blushing a bit and felt shy around Ichiru.

Takuma was in class and ws leaning at the wall near the window and he sigh of course and he listened to the teacher and he was more into the class then what the girls in his class was talking about it. Takuma sigh of course and then he looked at Yukina and smiled a bit and then listening to Kaname a bit.