xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-22-2013, 04:19 AM

There was this girl who came to wonderland but she was kidnap by the white rabbit and told her she couldn't leave until the bottle was full again. Her name was Alice, Alice met different people and when the bottle was full she drank it and left wonderland forever. Alice never came back but she had a life and had two daughters. This time is there story where there mother left off.

Name: Amy April
Bio: Amy is the daughter of Alice she as a twin sister and she is the quiet one and Amy always listened to the stories about wonderland from there mother. Amy is always with her sister and they read each other until something happens to them.
Personality: Shy,kind, sweet,
picture:

Name Blood (mad hatter)
bio:Blood is the mad hatter he was in love with Alice many years ago until she went away and since then he always felt alone and unhappy. Blood is a mafia boss The march hare is always near him and he and Peter never see eye to eye cause they both loved Alice and would do anything to get her back. Blood is also a smart man and kind when he wants to be.
Picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 04:45 AM

(its ,awosmoe!)

Name:Bell
Bio: Bell is a wishing fairy, and the last of her kind, she has flead the land of clover where a strange group were after her. If they were to capture her, the could use her until her to make wishes ,no mater what they were. She has ended up in the kingdom of hearts . She has smelt the petals of a forget me not flower,in order to temporarily erace most of her memories. All she knows is her name, what type of fairy she is and that she was running from some bad people. She is small but she can become the size o humans. She can sometimes comunicate useing her poweres ofver the earth and such, like making sertan plants grow depending on her mood or whatever.
Peronality: very quite,only talks to people she trust's and will only show her fairy form to those she trusts.
One of her fairy forms:

Human forms:

Name: Petter White
Bio: (again you know this, but lets just say he kidnaped Amy thinking she was Alice,and is already falling for her.

Bell sighed as she began to feel dozy. The efffects of the forget me not pollen was taking effect. Asthings got blury she spotted a tall home.(Blood's home) and flew towards it ,as she drew closer things became fuzzy and then she passed out in mid aiar and started falling towards the ground. As she did ,she turned human, her wings disapearing ,but leaving a ta too lines of where her winds would be. She then crashed laned into a pile of bushes in the yard of the tall home.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 08-22-2013 at 05:14 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-22-2013, 05:22 AM

Amy was waiting for her sister and she got worried for her sister and she still waits for her sister under the tree it is where her mother and her aunt used to be where they would talk a lot. Amy fell on the ground and fell right to sleep and she thought she heard something but didn't then she slept still.

Blood was in his office working on stuff and was not a happy man now since Alice left he as been this way. Blood left his office and went to go outside for some fresh air until he sees a girl in the bushes and went to her if she was hurt and then he picked her up and took her in his home and put her on his bed for her to rest until she wakes up.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 05:32 AM

Bell groaned quitely as she came around."huh?",she said quitely and sat up looking around,shegently rubbed her head, not remembering anything.She blinked she she realized she had turned herslef into her human form,and that she was wearing bagging clothse.She quitely stood up wobbeling a bit and looked around the big room. Her hair was no longer in pig tails, but now a big mess,she frowned seeing her reflection in the window and started to mess around with it to try and get it looking normal. But struggeled to get her hands out of the long sleves to do so.

Petter sighed when Amy didn't wake up and sighed."Alice,must you always sleep through thease things?",he said as he was now human,ish(lol) he gently picked her up and began running towards a hole.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 05:40 AM

Amy opened her eyes a bit and saw they were fast and looked at the ears and she screamed she was being kidnap by a rabbit. Amy saw the hole and they in the hole and she didn't like it one bit and she found herself on the floor and was a little mad and she got up "who was that man?" she thought to herself.

Blood was outside getting some air and then he went to check on the girl. Blood went back to his room and then saw the girl and grinned a bit "looks like someone is awake i see.." Blood Grinned.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 05:44 AM

Bell stopped and slowly turned to see Blood standing there , and then let out a sqweek and dove under his bed, nervous to come out.Though it didnt work to well as her feet were sticking out the other sde of the bed. (XD)

Peter smiled as he came around the corner."Alice!",he said happily."remember me?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 05:54 AM

Amy saw him again and then she got up and he said Alice and she looked at him and said "that isn't my name I'm Amy Alice is my mother and are you peter White?" Amy looked at him and she remembers from the stories what her mother said to her when she was little.

Blood looked at her and grinned a bit and then said "do not worry i will not hurt you I will tell one of my maids to get you some clothes." Blood goes on his knees and gives her his hand "trust me, I'm blood i'm the owner of this home."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 05:57 AM

Bell blinked at his hand and gently took it coming out she still held onto it,sitiing on the floor looking at it curiously. Then seeing his hat she gently tookit off him and tarted to look it over before placeing it on her head only for it to be to bog and fall down around her head.Looking very cute as she did so.

Peter blinked."you're mother?",he said surprised and went to her."well , i guess, it really has been,that long...."

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 08-22-2013 at 06:00 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 AM

Blood smiled at her and then he got up and then left the room and the maids helped with a new outfit her and the maids ask her what would she like to wear?

Amy looked at him and nodded and thought of something "hey wait why did you kidnap me anyway." Amy looked at him like Alice did.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 06:19 AM

Bell frowned when blood had left,then blinked when all the maids came in with the outfits. She then looked them ll over befoe pointing to the red one(the first red outfit in the line up lol).One it was on she fixed her hair properly then went to find blood.

Peter frowned."because , of...i ...."He sighed."i love....."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 06:28 AM

Amy looked at him and then she got a little closer to him and said "you love what Peter?" Amy looked around this place and then she looked at peter and she smiled as well.

Blood went back to his office to try to get some work done and he was talking to March. "I don't get it boss why not look for Alice it as been years since then." Blood listened to his friend and sigh "because March things changed besides she is gone end of story." Blood keeps working.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 06:34 AM

Bell found his office and going in ,carrying his had ,she stopped seeing Blood working and then March with him.Looking nervous ,she dropped his hat she beacked out of the room and turned back into a fairy,in-front of March and Blood, before flying off into the garden finding a hiding place.

Peter shook his head.'never mind, well since its youre first time here why not show you around?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 06:41 AM

Amy looked at him and then she nodded and then she got closer to him and smiled at him "thank you Peter your very kind mother was right you are a kind man." Amy smiled at him.

Blood saw his hat was back then she was gone back into a fairy and grinned a bit and said "A fairy that's different." Blood thought for a minute and then looked at March "March will check on Peter he as been busy lately." March nodded and left and went to find Peter but couldn't he thought where is he this time.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 06:52 AM

Peter smiled."that's nice to here"he said and started to walk and show her around he sighed getting to Blood's mation." and here is Blood's mantion,im sure she told you all about him",he said softly.

Bell sighed as she sat in the garden hidden in the flowes."why ... do i have to be so nevous?",she said softly.She blushed slightly as bloods smiling face came to her head and she quickly she shook it away."no, no way , i cant ... fall in love",she said softly, and a small fragment of her memories reserfaced. An older fairy warnned her,that if she were to fall in love, and it was not ever returned to her, then it would be very dangerous for her. She sighed then blinked senceing Blood's wish ,to see somone named alice, Bell began to glow slightly as she senced someone who felt like Alice near by, 'bring ... them...here",she said dully.

Peter then blinked as a yellow light appaeared under them and in a flash he and Amy stood in Bloods office.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 07:11 AM

Amy looked at him and nodded "mother said he was a nice man but he tried to well you know." Amy looked at him and said "it seems to me you didn't like blood much or in fact you didn't like anyone getting to close to mother. mother told me you loved her." Amy looked at him and thought of something "wait does this mean i could go home?" Amy looked at him.

Blood sigh for a while and tried to put his head down then a light came to his office and then saw peter "peter what the heck are you doing h..." Then he saw Alice Blood got up and then tried to get closer and saw it was really her. "Alice..."

Amy saw that they were not outside but in his office and saw blood and she was a little scared of him she got behind Peter and holds on to him. Amy thought to herself "wait am I really holding on to Peter the one who kidnap me this is bad but at the same time he is kind to me maybe he isn't bad." Amy thought to herself she blushed a bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 07:17 AM

Bell watched from the window sadly,she then fel a cod pain go through her,making her cringed,and a bit of her light wnet out she felt scared for a moment."i cant',she saidseftly satreing at Bloo.'he...loves another",she said softly and moved away from the window and shaking her head."dont dont dont dont fall for him Bell",she said sadly before zipping off away from his house as fast as she could.

Peter looked to AMy before looking to Blood."it isnt Alice, this is her daghter, Amy",he said softly.Then blinked as he spotted Bell watching them a and then take off into the country side."how....how the world did you find a wishing fairy?!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 07:25 AM

Blood sigh and in shocked that it was Alice's daughter. Blood heard what peter said and was shocked about it "well she was human when i brought her in to room Peter." Blood looked at them both and grinned "oh peter you did the same thing again did you give her the medicine yet if then i will." Blood grinned.

Amy looked at them both "A wishing fairy whats that and what medicine peter?" Amy was a bit lost on both the fairy and the medicine.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 07:34 AM

Peter gave a cold look."keep your slimp hands ff Amy....and dont change the subject!Wishing fairys ....there s, none left, well she does but she's the last one!and some how you find her!",he sighed."fairy's well most fairys can turn into a human,to fit in better....",he then blinked."hmmm maybe this is what has the underworld of clover in a tizzy ...."

Bell flew to the point where the mantion was just and out line in the night,landing in a stig of a tree she sat down watching the mantion from a distance."heh,maybe , it's beter of i go now, he's occupied, and whoever is after me, wont harm him or that girl he loves",she said softly.Her light fading a small bit more. She then looked away from the mamtion and looked out over the foreest .

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 07:42 AM

Blood sigh and looked at peter and nodded "alright March and I will look for the fairy and try to save her and in the mean time maybe you could do to Amy what you did to Alice." Blood got on his hat and then left and went outside and sigh "that Rabbit is in love with her just like with Alice oh well." Blood left his home and went to try to find the fairy.

Amy heard what Peter said to him and she looked at him and was worried about peter and when Blood left and she got in front of him "Peter what did he meant by do something what you did to Alice?" Amy looked at him and tried to think what did Blood mean.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 07:54 AM

Peter sighed and apeared to swallow somthing then turned to her quickly pulling her into kiss and fourceing her to drink.

Bell sighed and stood."well that enough rest for now",she said streaching and flew down to the ground and got a small drink of water. She blinked hearing a foot step and looking aroudn she flew up to see Blood and March looking around."why? arethey here?",she said softly then shook her head."doesnt matter"she said softly to herself and quickly flew inside a hollowed out tree and hide out for a lttle while.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 08:01 AM

Blood looked around more and then saw a hollowed place in the tree and He looked at march and pointed to check there. March went over there and found a little fairy. Blood smiled "it looks like peter was right lets go march take her place we better get home." Blood walked a bit and March followed and they got back to the house and sigh and took the fairy into her room. "do not fear but are you the one that brought Peter and the girl to my office?"

Amy looked at his lips were on her lips and she blushed and drank something and then she pushed him away "what did you do to me Peter?" Amy looked at him and she was blushing a little bit.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 08:05 AM

Bell at first was surprised that Blood had found her and taken her back o his place again. She looked to him shyly when he asked if she was the one who had mad Amy and Peter appear in his office. She nodded carefully."y-yes, i felt....you're wish",she said in a cute shy voice. Since this was the first time she had spoken to him since he originally brought her into his home when she was in a human form. "did i upset you?",she asked looking nervous. Being in her fairy form made her vey nurvous, she was so small. Normaly she would never be in her human form arund another person, but for some reason she trusted Blood,and was confertable,in a way, in her fairy form around him.

Peter sighed."just,try and remember the stories you're mom told you"

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 08-22-2013 at 04:16 PM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 05:04 PM

Blood looked at her and smiled a bit then said "well yes but the girl who was with peter that was her daughter Amy a pretty girl." Blood looked at her and smiled "she is with peter right now I just wonder what he will do." Blood sat in the chair in his room and looked at her "he was a little cold towards me like always in fact he doesn't like anyone coming near her." Blood laughed a bit.

Amy tries to remember the stories and then she looked at him and remembers she can't go home and then she looked at him and then she punched him. Amy ran from and left the house and ran in the woods and she ran far. Then she saw a man killing someone and then Amy saw him and Amy ran but he followed after. Amy ran and fell to the ground and saw the man coming to her. The man face was hidden and he said "Alice...." The man came to her and grinned Amy screamed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 08-22-2013, 06:39 PM

Bell nodded."oh, i see",she said then blinked hearing a scream she quickly flew off towards the forest at full speed,she got there just as the man was getting close, she touched the ground and giant vines came and tied the man up.

Peter sighed as he sat up."huh, love....bites,big carrots"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-22-2013, 06:43 PM

Blood saw her leave and worried as well he walked out and saw Peter on the ground and went in to check on him and grinned "let me Amy punched you like Alice I guess if you want her then I could take her." He grinned.

Amy closed her eyes and then he was tied up by some Vine and was happy she was alive but looked around herself. "Ummm Who was that saved me?" Amy Amy said out load.