MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-02-2014, 10:24 PM

Karkat was sitting on the couch watching the movie, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, mocking the characters and thinking about how much they were all fuckasses; except for meatloaf, he liked that guy because he sang once and died fast. It was less annoying that way. Janet needed to die and the Doctor(was he even a fucking doctor?!) was really fucking weird.

Last edited by MercyGrim96; 01-02-2014 at 10:37 PM.. Reason: spelling error

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-02-2014, 10:52 PM

Gamzee was bored, as always. He licked his chapped lips, cutting his tongue slightly on one of his elongated fangs, taking a swig of faygo he reached for his husktop. Opening his trollian he scrolled down through the names, he yawned in a very cat like way, and clicked on Karkat's name.

HeY mOtHeRfUcKeR! hOwS yA'lL dOiNg? :o)

Hey typed, awaiting for the answer he knew was coming.

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-02-2014, 11:15 PM

Karkat paused the movie at the strange human sex scene when he heard his husktop go off, he got up to answer it, it was Gamzee, well at least he wasn't sober.

[HeY mOtHeRfUcKeR! hOwS yA'lL dOiNg? :O)]

He responded begrudingly with

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!

Last edited by KatMagenta; 01-06-2014 at 12:52 AM.. Reason: spelling error

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-03-2014, 12:30 AM

Gamzee was sitting in his pile of horns, Idly running his fingers through his long, tangled hair. Attempting to straighten it, or clean it he wasn't sure, but it was something to keep his hands busy. But then his husk top chimed and he gave a small honk of surprise.

[WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!]

His answer was rude and straight forward, these were the answers he came to know and love.

MoThErFuCk BrO! i Am HuRt, I wAs JuSt ThInKiNg "WhAtS mY bRoThEr UpTo!" aNd NoW yOu ArE bEiN' aLl UnGrAtFuL fOr My CoMpOnY!

Gamzee was giving a pout at the screen, as if Karkat could actually see him.

Last edited by KatMagenta; 01-06-2014 at 12:52 AM..

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-03-2014, 08:34 PM

Karkat sighed to himself as he answered to Gamzees

[MoThErFuCk BrO! i Am HuRt, I wAs JuSt ThInKiNg "WhAtS mY bRoThEr UpTo!" aNd NoW yOu ArE bEiN' aLl UnGrAtFuL fOr My CoMpOnY!]

WELL I'M WATCHING FUCKING MOVIE WITH A TERRIBLE SINGING HUMAN WOMAN IN IT AND ITS MAKING ME ANGRIER THAN USUAL

Last edited by KatMagenta; 01-06-2014 at 12:52 AM..

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-03-2014, 08:46 PM

His husktop dinged almost instantly.

[WELL I'M WATCHING FUCKING MOVIE WITH A TERRIBLE SINGING HUMAN WOMAN IN IT AND ITS MAKING ME ANGRIER THAN USUAL]

He chuckled quietly, taking a dainty sip of faygo and pondered over how he should answer Karkat. In the end he decided that it would be best to rib him a bit over his tastes in movies.

WeLl BrOtHeR, iTs YoUr OwN fAuLt FaLt FoR wAtChInG sO mAnY 'lOvE fLuShEd' CrApPy MoViEs. YoU sHoUlD wAtCh MoRe MiRiCaL fIlLeD mOvInG pIcTuRe ShoWs! OnEs ThAt WiLl bLoW yOuR tInY lItTlE nUbBy HoRnS oFf.

MeTaPhOrIcAlY sPeAkInG bRoThEr.

BuT yOu GeT wHat Im TaLkINg AbOuT, ThIs SaPpY sHoOsH pAp ShIt YoU wAtCh AiNt GoOd FoR Ya'Lls LiFe-JuIcE PuMpEr

Last edited by KatMagenta; 01-06-2014 at 12:53 AM..

MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 01-04-2014, 06:56 PM

Karkart read what Gamzee had written and sighed,

[WeLl BrOtHeR, iTs YoUr OwN fAuLt FaLt FoR wAtChInG sO mAnY 'lOvE fLuShEd' CrApPy MoViEs. YoU sHoUlD wAtCh MoRe MiRiCaL fIlLeD mOvInG pIcTuRe ShoWs! OnEs ThAt WiLl bLoW yOuR tInY lItTlE nUbBy HoRnS oFf.

MeTaPhOrIcAlY sPeAkInG bRoThEr.

BuT yOu GeT wHat Im TaLkINg AbOuT, ThIs SaPpY sHoOsH pAp ShIt YoU wAtCh AiNt GoOd FoR Ya'Lls LiFe-JuIcE PuMpEr]

he replyed with:

WELL YOU PREPETUAL FUCKASS I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THOUGH I WANT TO MURDER EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR THE DOCTOR GUY THIS MOVIE IS OKISH

Last edited by KatMagenta; 01-06-2014 at 12:53 AM..

TricksterJANE
(ノ◕ヮ◕)...

Old 01-04-2014, 07:43 PM

Gamzee gave a high pitched giggle, wrinkling his nose upward and licking his lips. Annoying Karkat is one of his favorite activities to keep boredom away.

BrOtHeR iS tHiS mOvIe GoOd EnOuGh To MeTaPhOrIcAlY bLoW yOuR tInY nUbB hOrNs OfF iN aMaZmEnT aT tHe MiRiCaLs BeInG pLaYeD oN tHe ScReEn Of ThE vErY hUsKtOp In FrOnT oF yOu?

If NoT yOu NeEd To WaTcH sOmE bEtTeR mOvIeS mY BrOtHeR

LiKe MoThErFuCkInG tRoLl BaTmAn, TrOlL jOkEr KnOwS wHaTs Up.

HoNk :o)