IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 03:45 AM

Ichiru left his, room to go geth a bite to eat then saw the boy giving Alice a hard time,and he didnt like it.He walked up behinde her and stared at the boy with a death look.

Yukina smiled and blushed lghtly."now what?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-13-2013, 03:52 AM

Takuma looked at her and then used his powers to turn on some slow music and smiled and said "listened to the music Yukina." Takuma smiled and they dance slowly.

Alice was scared a bit and then saw the boy looked mad and turned around and saw it was Ichiru. The boy cursed at Ichiru and told him to leave he was going to ask Alice to the dance and maybe be his girlfriend. The boy got closer to them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 03:58 AM

Ichiru moved around and stood infromt of Alice."she cant,shes going with me, and we were just going to lunch",he said tking Alices hand and headed off,keeping her close.

Yukina blushed as she lissened to the music and felt her heart pounding.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 11-13-2013, 04:05 AM

Alice looked at Ichiru and she blushed and he took her hand and walked away from him and then felt her heart pounding and she looked at him and said "Ichiru thank you but are really taking me to the dance?" Alice looked at him.

Takuma smiled at her and then his face was close to her and he smiled and then Takuma felt something about he was going to kiss her.

(fan girl time XD)

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 04:12 AM

Ichiru nodded."yeah",he said hideing his face from her since he was blushing.

Yukina face as beet red as they danced."this is nice",she said softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 04:16 AM

Takuma looked in her eyes deeply and without thinking he kissed her on the lips and he felt happy and it was right.

Alice looked at him and she was blushing there were still holding hands and she got closer to him "ichiru"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 04:21 AM

Yukina blushed deeply as they kissed."T-Takuma-Kun...."

Ichiru looked to her."yeah?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 04:28 AM

Alice was in front of him and said "Ichiru do you like me at all?" Alice looked at him with her deep sky blue eyes.

Takuma looked at her and he was blushing as well and was shy to say anything they kept on dancing.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 04:32 AM

Yukina smiled and stayed close to him,she closed her eyes as they danced.

Ichiru stared at her and pulled her close and kissed her deeply,also with out thinkng.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 04:39 AM

Takuma smiled at her and then he kissed her on the forehead "Yukina I am falling for you." Takuma looked at her deeply.

Alice looked at him still and then he kissed her deeply Alice blushed a lot and then she felt his tongue a bit and she put her hands on his chest and she said his name while she was kissing him still.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 04:41 AM

Ichiru looked to her."yo...make me....me again',he said softly.

Yukina blushed darkly."y-ou are...ev-even though we just met?",she asked softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 04:48 AM

Alice looked at him and she put her hand on his cheek and looked sad "Ichiru i am part vampire.."

Takuma looked at her and nodded and said "I know Yukina but your blush tells me that you like me too." Takuma smiled.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 04:49 AM

Yukina blushed more and smiled."i have...for a very long time"",she said softly.

Ichiru nodded."yes,i know"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 04:56 AM

Takuma looked at her and he was in shock and said "but how Yukina?" Takuma eyes were wide.

Alice was in shocked and said "you knew the whole time but don't you hate vampires and is it true you drank Shizuka blood?" Alice looked at him and she was worried for her and scared of it.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 05:01 AM

Yukina blinked,she did not mean to say that."um ell...when I was younger , you grandfather had took me in, he knew who i was,but didnt want me to interfear with you and Kaname,so he kept me hidden from you all the timei watched you for a while, then one day your granfather caought me, and sent me away"

Ichiru nodded."because i was so sick ...she gave it to me to make me stronger"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 05:04 AM

Takuma listen to her story and remembered a girl watching him a lot and then looked at her and put his hands on her shoulders and then smiled "Yukina I never knew but where did grandfather send you away?" Takuma had a feeling something bad happen.

Alice looked at him and felt sorry for him but then said this "did you ever wanted to become a vampire like your brother?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 05:09 AM

Yukina looked to him."to the other pure blood Sara Shirabuki....to be her slave",she said looking down."im here because im running from her Takuma",she said softly.

"yes",Ichiru said softly."but she didnt want me to be one",he said softly and felt some tears come to his eyes.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 05:14 AM

Takuma looked in shock and knew he had to tell Kaname and knew she was not a bad vampire she was scared and then Takuma hugged her tight and said "Do not worry Yukina I will protect I promise that." Takuma now hated his grandfather more.

Alice looked at him and then she hugged him and said "Ichiru it is alright is there anything I can do for you." Alice closed her eyes and she listened to his heart beat.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 05:20 AM

Yukina blushed lightly."but ...Sarah wants you Takuma-Kun",she said softly.

Ichiru stared at her."dont leav....ever..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 05:27 AM

Takuma held her tight and said "I don't want her I want you Yukina and I will tell Kaname this and I know he will do something." Takuma was mad he hated Sarah.

Alice looked at him and then she felt like she couldn't move "Ichiru...." Alice blushed a lot and thought of something and didn't know if he wanted she never did it before "Would you like to drink my blood?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 05:30 AM

Yukina smiled softly."just dont get hurt doing it.....okay?",she asked hugging him back tightly.

Ichiru blinkedd looking to her."what?",he asked looking shocked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 05:35 AM

Alice looked at him and then looked away "never mind its stupid you might not want it anyway." Alice never tried it before.

Takuma smiled and then let her go and said "I will be right back and I hope you find a beautiful dress for the dance." Takuma left her room and went to kaname room and told him everything about Yukina even about Sarah.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 05:40 AM

Kaname looked to her."really now?",he said looking out the window and sighed."Takuma, i know.... but there is nothing i can do...at the momemnt"

Yukina smiled watching him leav then snuck off the grounds to go shopping in town.

Ichiru hugged her."i do,but not right now",he said softly into her ear.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-13-2013, 05:43 AM

Takuma was mad of course and then he got on his knee and said "Kaname please allow me to protect Yukina just let me and Alice as well?" Takuma knew he would if Alice was there.

Alice looked at him and blushed and said "But when Ichiru?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 05:53 AM

Kaname looked to him."i thought you want to be my alli?",he askedcalmly."but, if you feel like you must protect Yuiina , then be it,but Alice has Ichiru protecting her,,,,",he then stood looking down to Ichiru."its a shame , that you have chosen to go against me",he said coldly and left the room.

Ichiru looked rto her."after the dance",he said softly.