GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 06:57 PM

Victoria sighed, "You have no idea." She smiled lightly, "I think that would be wise. I should really be helping the girls with this transition. I've gone through the grief of losing a family member before but I just wanted you to fully understand our unique situation and what threats may arise by letting us stay here." She said, once more sounding much older than she really was.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 06:59 PM

"I appreciate the words of caution but I am not concerned" Xavier replied, "All in need are welcome. You are safe here, I stand by that"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 07:14 PM

"Walls protect... It is in the nature of walls that they should fall. That walls should fall is the consequence of blowing your own trumpet." Victoria quoted calmly, " I know you are a kind man and your heart is indeed in the right place but you, mutants and this place will come under fire... One way or another. Though politics, mutants, hate.. fear... It will happen. It is merely a matter of time and how you plan to handle those situations." She hugged him.

"But I am forever grateful for your generosity and kindness. Anyway I can help I will do so."

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 07:22 PM

"I'll keep that in mind" Xavier nodded, returning her hug before letting her go.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 07:27 PM

She pulled out a gold pocket watch, "Would you like to have afternoon tea this afternoon?" She asked, judging that it would be tea time when the movie ended. "I would love to hear more of what you have planned for your lovely home."

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-20-2014, 07:29 PM

"It would be my pleasure" he replied happily. It had been some time since Charles had the chance for tea time with someone who really appreciated it.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-20-2014, 09:12 PM

"Perfect." She curtsied, "Till then, Professor."

The next couple of days brought the girls a bit of closure as they held a little funeral for their fallen families. Charles even provided a place in his family's cemetery for them. There were much tears but this seemed to help a bit.

Scott jumped when he heard a loud scream and Celeste came running into the room. "Scott-san! Scott-san! Hibagon! Hibagon!!!" She yelled hiding behind him as footsteps came closer to the room.

A little head of red curls poked her head into the room, "Ce-ce?" She called and then spotted her. "It's ok. This is Big Blue. He's not scary."

"Hibagon! Hibagon!" She whispered against Scott's back.

Last edited by GinKadia; 05-21-2014 at 07:53 PM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-21-2014, 08:05 PM

Scott adjusted the sunglasses on his face, she had nearly knocked them off-it didn't help that they were a bit big for his face. "uhhh, what's a hippo-gone?" he questioned confused. Ah, Hank was back, that explained it. He turned to Ceres, "Hey, it's okay. He won't hurt you, umm... Y-Yujin?" he had been trying to learn a few japanese words since she got there.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2014, 08:21 PM

She tilted her head sideways at the word 'Yujin', what did being beautiful have to do with anything? Or was he trying to say 'you person'?!

"Hi-ba-gon!" She said getting frustrated. It was hard to be so young and be surrounded by people. "You make no sense, Scott-san! Hi-ba-gon!

Ciara was at the door, her one arm out of sight. She tugged, "Big Blue, tell her it's ok."

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-21-2014, 08:26 PM

Beast sighed, "It's better if she comes to me. I'll just scare her" he replied. In fact, he was still getting used to the way he looked. It wasn't exactly pleasant looking in the mirror every morning, but at least he didn't have to shave anymore.

Scott took Ceres' hand, "Show me" he told her, "it'll be okay"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2014, 08:34 PM

"But she doesn't understand." Ciara pouted.

It took a min for Celeste to understand what he was saying but she gulped and nodded. Slowly she lead him out into the hall but quickly hid behind him when she spotted him, "Hibagon." She said but not as scared as she had been before.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-21-2014, 08:45 PM

Hank knelt down slowly to her level while Scott moved over to him and put a hand on Hank's shoulder, "See? Harmless." Hank gave a smile but that only exposed his deadly looking teeth. Remembering that fact at the last moment he covered his mouth. Was this going to be the rest of his life? Unable to smile without terrorizing everyone he met? Explaining away his appearance at every greeting? He loved children, but now he was the monster in their closet.

"It's alright" Hank sighed turning to leave, "I'll just... be on the other side of the mansion"

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-21-2014, 08:53 PM

Celeste took a tiny shy step back when Scott left her side. She looked at him, not saying a word. She hadn't gotten a good look at him when he entered the front lobby, she just realized now that he was blue.

"Wait..(Matsu)" She called as he turned, taking a step closer.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-22-2014, 12:01 AM

Hank paused for a moment. He would never admit just how much courage it took for him look back over his shoulder.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 12:05 AM

She took tiny steps forward, leaning a bit to the side to see his face better when he turned his head.

She walked around him carefully, not taking her blue eyes off of his as she slowly came closer, holding her hands up to touch his face, silent the whole time.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-22-2014, 12:07 AM

He knelt back down to her height again and then didn't move, letting her do her thing.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 12:12 AM

Slowly she put her hands on his cheeks and stared at him for a moment, " Ohhh....Komainu..." She whispered to herself before hugging his middle lightly, a smile on her face.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-22-2014, 12:14 AM

Beast gave a tentative smile, trying not to let his teeth show.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 12:17 AM

She looked up at him and shook her head. "No, not like that. Like this, Komainu-san" She explained, pointing to her mouth and showing her pearly whites.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-22-2014, 12:22 AM

He gave a slight chuckle, "I think I will have to work on that" he replied, rising back to his feet. The change had happened fairly recently, it was why he had left to go speak with someone he had known in the field. They hadn't found anything that could be done, he would likely have to spend the rest of his life like this and he wasn't sure about how he felt about it yet.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 12:28 AM

She blinked a few times but smiled "work on that..." She repeated the words trying to work out what he said and choose to take hold of one of his fingers into her instead," Celeste-chan." She said introducing herself.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-22-2014, 12:30 AM

He nodded to her, "Beast" he introduced himself in return, "It is a pleasure" he was sure to speak very carefully. Aside from getting used to the teeth in his own mouth, he wanted her to understand as well.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 12:34 AM

She smiled widely, "Beast...san. Beast-san come meet Onēsan!" She said excitedly pulling on his finger.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-22-2014, 12:41 AM

Beast blinked, "hm? Alright, alright, I'm coming" he chuckled a little and started following her.

Scott smiled and sighed a little, "Well, that was a bit of a close one" he mumbled once they were out of earshot.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-22-2014, 12:53 AM

"She just didn't understand." Ciara said smiling as Celeste pulled Beast along.

"Onēsans! Onēsans! Look. Look!" She called as she spotted Victoria and Juno on the patio.

"Ohhhh? Who do you have with you, Celestie-chan?" Victoria asked, getting up and kneeling down.
"Wicked." Juno said, looking from over top her chair.

"Beast-san. He's a Komainu!"
"Ahhh? A Komainu huh? " Victoria said looking at Beast and then back at Celeste, sounding very excited as she went along with Celeste's imagination.
"A Lion dog huh?" Juno said getting up from chair, laughing a little, Japanese Lore was very amusing and Celeste knew most of the stories by heart. "Don't those guys ward off evil spirits?"

Victoria bowed, "It's very nice to meet you, Beast. I'm Victoria, Celeste's elder's sister. Adopted." She added before he could give her the raised eyebrow.