finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-02-2015, 12:31 AM

Another Batman roleplay because I love batman that much and I'm not talking about the movies with Heath Ledger I'm talking the cartoon and the comics. Anyways Batman has a long history but for those who don't know a quick review of Batman's beginnings. Batman is the secret identity of Bruce Wayne, an American billionaire, industrialist, and philanthropist. Having witnessed the murder of his parents as a child, he swore revenge on criminals, an oath tempered with a sense of justice. Wayne trains himself both physically and intellectually and dons a bat-themed costume to fight crime in Gotham city. He is helped by Alfred Pennyworth who raises Bruce for a good part of his life making him not only a family member but his butler as well.

Name: Lorinda Day
Bio: Lorinda is the oldest daughter of the Day family a rich family with deep ties in the city. Her mother was a nurse with Mr. and Mrs. Wayne and Martha Wayne's best friend for years before that. As such Lori grew up with Bruce who is her secret crush.
Picture:

Name: Jason Todd
Alias: Robin/ Red hood
Bio: Jason Todd is a young street orphan who first encounters Batman while attempting to steal the tires off the Dark Knight's Batmobile in Crime Alley. The son of Willis Todd and Catherine Todd, Jason lives on the East end of Gotham in the Park Row district called Crime Alley. Catherine was a drug addict who died of an overdose some time before he began living on the street. Willis was working as hired muscle for Two-Face and had disappeared suspiciously following a botched assignment
As Robin: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...rg-d5ugg91.jpg
as Red hood: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../d7/RH0002.jpg

Last edited by finx15; 05-02-2015 at 03:49 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-02-2015, 03:30 AM

Name: Gemini Starr
Bio: Having grown up in a middle-class family, Gemini was lucky enough to go to school with both Lorinda Day and Bruce Wayne. The three had become friends at an early age, and though Gemini grew apart from Bruce after a while, Lorinda remained her best friend in the world. She is a single mother and a waitress. The father of her child iss known only by a few people.

Name: Rosemary Starr
Alias: None yet
Bio: Still young, Rosemary is kind-hearted and somewhat naïve. She likes to help people, and can be outspoken about her morals. She is much smarter than most children her age.

Name: Bruce Wayne
Alias: Batman
Bio: See opening post
As Bruce:
As Batman: http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps3dbunypg.png

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 09-03-2015 at 03:05 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:14 PM

Lori sulked threw the paperwork for her father not believing that he had tried to get her to date one of his friends sons. She had of course turned him down holding her secret crush close to her heart. With a sigh she finished the last piece and gathered her coat as she watched the night guard lock up she slipped her light summer jacket on. "Good night James." She waved goodbye and headed up the street to her car keeping an eye on the shadows. Gotham could be a dangerous place for any at night she wasn't to worried though it was a few feet from the tower that held her fathers law office to her car. She yelpt as a man came out of the shadows wielding a knife. "Pretty lady, slice and dice." He grinned. "Stay back." Lori warned stepping away hand reaching for her pepper spray when she realized she didn't have it with her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-03-2015, 03:20 AM

At that moment, in true hero fashion, a dark silhouette dropped from seemingly nowhere and sweep kicked the assailant. Stepping into the dim glow of the street light, Batman walked over and tied the thug up, making sure he couldn't get away. He kicked the knife far away, just in case. "Are you alright, miss?" He asked Lorinda in his usual toneless voice. He recognized her right away, of course, but he couldn't say anything. As far as he knew, Lorinda Day had no idea that Batman and Bruce Wayne were the same person.

Meanwhile, in a nice looking apartment located in a better part of Gotham, a young redheaded girl paced back and forth in her bathroom. She glanced at her watch every few seconds, and then at the counter. On the counter was a small device, simple enough and instantly recognizable, that was about to decide the girl's future. A beeping sound was heard, and the girl stopped her watch, taking a deep breath before walking to the counter. She prayed as she picked up the device please negative please negative please please please... and looked at it. All the blood drained from her already-pale face, and she sat down heavily on the toilet, the pregnancy test still in her hand. "Oh my God." She muttered. Gemini Starr, waitress at a very successful restaurant and unmarried twenty-something, was pregnant.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-03-2015, 09:33 AM

Lori blinked at Batman a small shy smile crept over her face. "Thanks for that and yes I'm fine no harm done thanks to you." She blushed. "I pride myself on my karate skills and a jerk like that makes me freeze up." She grumbled heading for her car knowing the superhero would vanish soon enough.

Meanwhile in crime alley a dirty, skinny little boy spotted the bat mobile. With a grin he decided to strip it for parts it would get him several meals and maybe even a bed if he could find someone to sell him one.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-04-2015, 02:59 AM

((Wolfie doesn't know the canon story for this encounter, so she's just winging it.))

Batman nodded, and swept away into the shadows, silently chuckling at Lori's grumbling. As he reached the spot where he'd left the batmobile, he stopped short in surprise at the sight that greeted him. A young boy, trying to strip the car for parts. Thankfully, he hadn't gotten very far. Raising an eyebrow, he thought that the kid had to be pretty talented to even get as far as he had. "Is there any particular reason why you're dismantling my car?" He asked.

After a solid ten minutes of just sitting there in her bathroom, Gemini decided she had to...do something. She wasn't sure what, but she knew she couldn't sit there forever. Her first instinct in a situation where she didn't know what to do was always to call her best friend. So, summoning her strength, Gemini stood up and walked into her bedroom, picked up the phone, dialed Lorinda's number, and flopped onto her bed while the phone rang.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2015, 03:09 AM

"Lori's car. Lori speaking." Lori's voice came over the phone from a distance. She was using her hands free device as she drove off towards her apartment. "I'm driving so if I need to pull over tell me know." she grinned into the phone. She never looked at the phone number but only two people ever called her anyways.

Jason dropped the tire iron and gave a nervous smile. "Sorry about that...I just saw a leak and wanted to fix it." he lied with a shrug. "But since you don't want me to do that I'll be going." he picked up the tire iron and a hub cab planning to take it with him. "This was already here so I'll just get it out of the way."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-04-2015, 03:32 AM

Batman shook his head and overtook the boy in just a few strides, blocking him from leaving. "You're a good liar, but not good enough to fool me. Now, why don't you tell me who you are. And the truth this time." He said sternly.

Gemini sighed slightly, feeling a little better just hearing her friend's voice. "Lori..." She started, tearing up. She cleared her throat and tried again. "You're gonna need to pull over for this one." She said, knowing Lori's reaction would be...violent, most likely.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2015, 04:03 AM

Jason glared at him. "Like you care. know get out of my way old man." He gripped the tire iron tighter. He waited then dropped the hubcap "I'm not afraid to move you." He smirked.

Lori pulled over. "Who is it and why am I killing them?" She asked as she usually did when she was told to pullover.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-04-2015, 04:17 AM

Believe it or not, I do care. I wouldn't have asked if I didn't." Batman said with a sigh. "If you think you can take me, then come on. If you do well, I might even let you keep the hubcap."

Gemini's breath hitched. "It's not...well, I guess it is...Lori, I'm p-pregnant." She said, finally letting the tears fall. "I just took the test and it was a clear positive. I haven't told my boyfriend yet. I don't know what to do, Lori. I'm 23, and I'm just a waitress. I can't be a mother! I'm scared. And what if he doesn't want the baby? I don't think he'll support it..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Jason thought of the money it would bring and pressed his lips together. He hated adults they always had to act better than him. With a snarl he raced forward grabbing the hubcap he swung over the batmobiles hood and jumped up to a fire escape. "You adults are all the same! Just leave me alone!" He turned and raced up the fire escape hoping to make it to the dealer before he closed.

Lori was silent for a moment. "YOUR WHAT!!!?????" She exploded loudly enough to be heard in China. "I'll kill him if he doesn't support you! I'll tear out his insides!" She was growling a little. "I'm coming right over." She hung up and floored it glaring at the road. When she got there she calmed enough to knock.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-05-2015, 03:06 AM

Batman sighed. Of course, this would have to be done the hard way. Still, that was a slick move he just pulled... He shook his head of the thought and jumped after the boy. It didn't take him long to catch up and grab the kid by his shirt collar. "I'm impressed, kid. You're quick..." He said. The thought was turning over in his mind, and before he knew it, he was voicing it. "I could use a bit of help, if you're interested. I can offer a home, food, and plenty of privacy, along with the chance to hone your skills a bit. It's up to you, though. I won't force you." He offered.

Gemini winced at the sound of the phone hanging up. She hung up her own phone and got up. By the time she got to the door, Lori was already knocking. That was quick... She thought, steeling herself before opening the door. "Hey, Lori." She said weakly, giving her friend a watery smile.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:10 AM

"Are you ok?' Lori examined her friend head to toe. "Have you talked to him? How can it be that your already pregnant and I haven't even caught my guy." she fumed a little at the last part. "I'm happy for you anyway. Which would you want it to be a boy or a girl? Are you actually going to keep the baby?"

Jason glared at Batman then thought about the offer. "You got a deal old man." he smiled a little. "but I get to leave any time I want." he wouldn't be locked into a life time deal. "And I am not your butt buddy."

Last edited by finx15; 05-05-2015 at 03:39 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-05-2015, 03:46 AM

Gemini's head spun with all the questions. "One at a time, please. Come on in." She said, letting Lori in and closing the door. She went to sit on the couch with a deep sigh. "I haven't talked to him, because I just found out. I'm pregnant because my relationship was purely physical- he doesn't care for me, no matter how much I want him to. I'm not sure which I would want, I'm still a little shocked. And of course I'm going to keep the baby. You know I don't believe in abortion, and I think that if someone willingly has sex and gets pregnant, then they should take responsibility for the child they created." She said, answering each question in order. "I just don't know what I'm going to do. I'll have to pick up extra shifts at the restaurant, and I'll need a bigger place..." Her current apartment was barely big enough for her, let alone her and a child. "It's times like this I wish my parents were still around." Gemini's parents had died just a few years back when some gang or other decided to shoot up the hotel they were staying at.

Batman raised an eyebrow. "Deal. And trust me, I'm not into that kind of thing." He said, letting the kid down. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:53 AM

"I'm Jason Todd...or that's what my mom said." Jason shrugged his mother had been dead a while and he didn't remember his father.

Lori crossed her arms. "He's going to care when I get threw with him." She sighed and sat next to her. "Anything you need help with I'll do in a heart beat...I'm going to live threw you."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-05-2015, 04:14 AM

Batman nodded. "Nice to meet you, Jason. I'll give you my name, but not here." He motioned for Jason to follow him back to the batmobile. "I don't have much else to do tonight, so we'll head back and I'll get you settled in."

Gemini chuckled slightly. Lori could always make her feel better. "It's alright if he doesn't care, though. I liked him at first because he was charming, but he turned out to be really cold and heartless. I think my child would be better off without him. Plus, I think he has another girlfriend. He called me by her name, once." She said with a grimace. "I'm telling him about the baby, but I'm probably going to break up with him."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2015, 01:43 PM

"As long as he pays for the support no blood need be spilt." Lori nodded sagely then chuckled. "Though I might kill him anyways for cheating on you."

Jason followed and helped put the bat mobile back together. "Are some rich guy?" He asked with a frown. "Rich people are the worst."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-06-2015, 03:03 AM

Gemini shrugged. "He probably won't pay, so you have permission to kill him. I'll give you his name, but I don't know where he lives...better yet, you can tag along when I tell him about the baby." She said.

Batman chuckled. "Not exactly." He said. "Rich people aren't all bad, though. There are a select few who are decent people." He said, getting the car started once it was put back together.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2015, 03:26 AM

"Yeah right." Jason snorted getting in and crossing his arms. "Most rich people just care about themselves they don't care if homeless people starve to death." he glared at the dash board with all his might.

"Deal." Lori patted Gemini's hand. "We can get ice cream if you want and just pig out."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-06-2015, 03:41 AM

Batman shrugged. "Alright, if you say so." He said, starting the engine and driving off towards the batcave.

Gemini smiled brightly for the first time that night. "Ice cream sounds great!" She said happily.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2015, 03:56 AM

"Lets go tell the man then get a whole ton of ice cream and drown are sorrows." Lori pulled her up and headed for her car planning to get the ice cream first even though the should have told the man first.

Jason remained silent till they got to the bat cave. "COOL!" he gasped and grinned. "It's so awesome." he hopped out when the car stopped and started to explore.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-06-2015, 04:46 AM

Gemini nodded and jumped up, following Lori to her car. "I'm gonna need the ice cream for this." She said.

Batman chuckled slightly as he got out of the car. "Welcome to the batcave, my center of operations." He said, pulling the cowl off. "I suppose I should properly introduce myself- just remember that my identity is a secret. My name is Bruce Wayne."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:32 PM

Jason turned to look at him. "Your Bruce Wayne...great. Have your laugh about how I shouldn't have come and make me your slave." He grimaced not sure Bruce would do that but he wasn't sure he wouldn't either.

Lori drove them to the store and bought four cartons of ice cream and some spoons. "Dig in." She handed Gemini two.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-07-2015, 04:12 AM

Bruce was taken by surprise. "You really think that badly of me, don't you? Jason, my offer was genuine. I truly wanted to help you, and I really do think you show a lot of promise. If you're not happy here, then you're free to leave at any time. I may be rich, but I try to be a good person. That's why I'm out there every night, risking my life. I want to help, to make a change. To make things right, the way my parents tried to."

Gemini took the cartons and a spoon and dug in. She actually opened both cartons at once and went back and forth between them. She finished both within ten minutes. "Ah, that was good."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-07-2015, 04:18 AM

"Do you think I should get a different love interest or a boyfriend?" Lori asked picking at I ice cream deep in thought.

"I'll stay but any funny business and I'm out." Jason felt weird talking about parents especially since he also had none.