xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-06-2018, 02:39 AM

Saki watched her and then ran fast and was quiet and said "you know you should be careful or someone will hurt you Lady Yukina." Saki stood there and sigh a bit.

Sakura looked at him and said "it was nice Yukina parents went all out like always." Sakura smiled at him a bit and said "so you are watching us?"

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 02:48 AM

Kai nodded. "we want to keep and eye on you two. Just in case.",he said softly. "And I was waiting for you to be alone so we could talk more,if that's okay with you",he said grinnig.

Yukina had started to dream again, instead of the flying dream, she watched two figures walking towards he but before she could see who they were , Saki had come to thw window. She sqweaked wakingup and rolled off the window seat."ow",she grumbled rubbing her back."who like you?",she scowled. Then quickly stoped Gabriel from attacking him."its okay boy, hes a ...friend..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-06-2018, 05:03 AM

Saki raised his eyebrow and saw the dog and sigh and looked at her and said "please if i wanted to kidnap you i would of long ago in fact." Saki crossed his arms "just letting you know my friend and i have been watching you both for a long while now." Saki sigh more he was being a little cold towards her right now.

Sakura looked at him and nodded "of course Kai is there anything you want to talk about?" Sakura looked up at the sky and she loved the night sky.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 03:04 PM

Yukina laughed a little. "Oh , so your one of those creepers",she said as she went over to her paint things and started to clean them up.

Kai smiled."You, I would like to get to know you more"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-06-2018, 06:01 PM

Saki rolled his eyes and came in and sat down "so how was your birthday?" Saki just sighed the whole time.

Sakura looked at him and sighed "well a few month ago i lost my father and well my mother as been missing for years and i have been looking for her."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2018, 06:09 PM

Kai blinked."really?",he frowned."im so sorry,that must be hard"

Yukina looked over at him."you sigh alot",she noted and smiled."It was great",she said happily."I got a gift from my birth parents"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-06-2018, 11:57 PM

Saki looked at her and raised his eyebrow and nodded and said "what happen to your birth parents if i may ask?"

Sakura looked at him and she was sad about it "yea I miss my father and I wanted to find out more where my mother is but I don't know how though."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 12:05 AM

"no idea",Yukina said shrugging. Biting her lip she showed him her necklace."But these belonged to them, according to a letter my mother had left for me ",she smiled."and it said the she hopes that we meet again someday"

Kai smiled."well since I'm around anywase , maybe I can help"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 12:17 AM

Sakura looked at him and smiled at him and said "thank you Kai you are a very nice guy." She smiles at him.

Saki looked at her and saw the necklace and was in shock and knew it was her and he tried to be nice to her. Saki saw the book and said "what is this book?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 12:21 AM

Yukina looked over to him."hm? oh that's the book I got Sakura",she said happily. "she's always had a think for demons and angels",she said grinning. "Im working on a painting of a demon for her birthday next week, its almost done, but I had to hide it",she nodded to nother large painting that she had covered up.

Kai smiled. "nice guy,heh, thats the first time ive been called that"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:09 AM

Saki looked at her and heard a demon painting and its for Sakura and and he smiled a bit and then went away and said "so she have a thing for demons and angels." Saki smirked about that he knows his friend would like that.

Sakura looked at him and said "well you were rude to me at the start but I can tell you are a nice guy." Sakura looked at him again "you look like a demon from the book i have Kai."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 02:16 AM

Yukina nodded."pretty much",she said streching.

Kai laughed alitt;e.."sorry about that", he then blinked and smiled." it desnt surprise me, both Saki and I have been roun for decades"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:23 AM

Sakura heard him saying he and his friend was in the book and then Sakura turned away she blushed she always kept looking at his picture but she didn't want to say that.

Saki smirked and said "then what about you if I may ask Lady Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 02:24 AM

Yukina blinked looking tohim."what do you mean?",she asked."and please just call me Yukina. Not lady Yukina"

Kai smiled at her."hey whats with the blush?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:28 AM

Saki looked at her and sigh "sorry can't do that I am a old fashion demon so I must call you Lady and even for your friend as well." Saki looked at her and crossed his arms "get used to it."

Sakura looked at him and the blush went away and said "its nothing just thinking."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 02:36 AM

Kai smiled. "you sure?",he asked as they reached the library.

Yukina gave a frown."please, as a favor to me, just call me Yukina?",she asked a smll blush on her face. "at leat around others,when its just us,like thsi, th-then you can call me that"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:44 AM

Saki looked at her and sigh "fine when people are around i will call you Yukina but for now Lady Yukina or Miss Yukina would be better." Saki sighed.

Sakura nodded and kept being shy but when they got to the library she was happy and she went to find more books about demons.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 02:49 AM

Yukina smile."thank you",she said happily giving him a hug then stepped back."sorry"

Kai helped her look, looking high and low and blinked inding one under a shelf, it was very old and lookedlike it could have been in a museum."heye, check this out",he said hadning it to her

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 02:57 AM

Sakura was looking around and then heard his voice and she looked at the book he gave her and she went to sit down and went to look at the book and said "this book is very old."

Saki was being hugged by her and he blushed a bit but then it went away and said "its alright Miss Yukina."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 02:59 AM

Yukina smiled a little."are you hungry? I can grab some left overs from the house if you like",she said softly and smiled when Gabriell brought his ball over to Saki.

Kai nodded."yeah, but, i feellike ive seen this somewhere before..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-07-2018, 03:05 AM

Sakura looked at him and said "well you could have you are old." Sakura said and she flip though the pages and red some pages.

Saki looked at her and nodded and saw the ball and picked it up and throw the ball so they went to play catch with the dog.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2018, 03:26 AM

Yukina smiled as they got to the backyard and then went inisde to get some food for Saki.

Kai laughed. Then blinked."its a journal",he said reading it as well.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-08-2018, 12:24 AM

Sakura looked at him and said "who does it belong to?" Sakura asks and wonders.

Saki played with the dog and smiled a bit "i have a dog but he is back where i live." Saki sigh and missed his dog.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-08-2018, 12:53 AM

Gabriell tilted his head,almost as if he understood him

Yukina came back out with the plate of food,all of it re-heated."here you go",she said with a small smile

Kai looked it over."no idea",she said as they flipped through stopping at a page and began to read it. "So , we had to give up our daughter, in hoes she will live a normal life. Tomorrow, we are to be...executed ",he said sadly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-09-2018, 12:39 AM

Saki looked at the dog and smiled and saw Yukina coming with food and he put the ball down and took the plate and sat down and said "thank you Miss Yukina." Saki said and went to eat the food.

Sakura looked at him and then the book and eyes were widen and said "I wonder if this the journal of the angel and demon from the book I red." Sakura thought of it she remembers they died that is what the book said.