AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 07:46 AM

Thats totally our secret. lolz!

*snortsnicker* My friends just sent me a picture mail of them singing kick the girl.

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 07:47 AM

@XxXshizuki-chanXxX: Ah Harajuku! I'd love to go shopping there. I believe they have a lot of really nice clothing shops there, although everything is very expensive. My boyfriend is Japanese, actually, so I'll be going there eventually. He's just been busy lately, and I'm studying somewhere else, so we haven't been able to arrange a trip. =3

また一つの問題はもちろんお金です。 :sweat:

Last edited by Luenola Marxiel; 11-01-2008 at 07:57 AM..

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 11-01-2008, 07:47 AM

@Alika: kick the girl? lol.. i hope he isn't kicking me..XD

hehehe.. umm
may i view this if possible..XD

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 07:58 AM

XD Its just Kiss the girl from Little mermaid with different lyrics. XD "Shalalalalala Don't be shy. You want to see her fly. You gotta kick ze girl." Lolz. Easily amused. For some reason my picture mail service wont download the sound or image. Only my uploads. Makes me sad.

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 11-01-2008, 08:00 AM

@Alika: yeah.. im sorry dear.. :(
but i like that version of the song.. lol

i have to go to bed now..gnight! ^^

see you later! <3

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 08:01 AM

Night. lol!

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-01-2008, 08:07 AM

Sorry I vanished, I was looking all over the place for my mp3 player. xD

Esme:: How far away is your husband from you? :<
My boyfriend lives in California and I live in Missouri, so I get the long distance thing. xD
We actually met here on Mene... -smiles-

And...Abel I'm sure I totally annoy. >:3
What with the hugging and fangirling and all.
But its fun to annoy him because he's kinda :stare: you know? -laughs-

Alika:: I think that you'll find someone who gets you. :3
My boyfriend and I...we get each other. n_n <3

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 08:16 AM

`Kitami: Meh. I have my doubts. lol I don't even know if I get myself. And I always seem to attract wack jobs. I've has three stalkers since graduating highschool. =,=;; And two of my best friends confess that they both love me. So basically that tells me I'm only attractive to obsessive stalker boys and other girls. >,>;; I suck at this game.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 08:18 AM

LoL. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets creepy stalkers, Alika! *clings to Alika* I've had to call the police twice already! :cry: I haven't had any girls confess to me though. =3

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 08:26 AM

XD Girls flirt with me all the time. I just don't get it.

XD They flirt with my roomie too, but they think she's a dyke for some reason, which is soooo funny because she's totally not. She's just a little boyish. So she ends up beating them all off with sticks. XD Last time one girl was flirting with her she actually screamed "I am not a lesbian!"

But I've never had to get the police involved with any of mine. Two eventually went away. Currently running from one. He's the most persistent.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 08:31 AM

I tend to teasingly flirt with people for fun all the time. I'm bi, so I kinda do it with both genders, I guess. Most of the time, I don't notice I'm flirting until I'm halfway through doing it. Just like I sometimes say something and suddenly realize what I said in abject horror. XDD"

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 08:40 AM

I apparently don't flirt. XD I don't even know how its possible. I'll have a long conversation with someone I meet, and they are obviously flirting with me, and I think I'm flirting back, but then after we leave the area my friend smacks me upside the head and asks me how I could be so interested in someone and yet not show outwardly that I am. I am such an awkward person. lol

`Kitami

Old 11-01-2008, 08:44 AM

Sorry I vanished again. I'm backreading. >:3
Nalin is adorable when he's flustered. <3
Edit// Lol just read a post where Luen said basically the same thing. XD

My best friend kissed me once, Alika. xD
She's a girl.
Its pretty funny actually, when I look back on it now. -was too shocked at the time to even move-
We were in my backyard. Coming home from a carnival. My mom went in the house, and I was standing doing nothing, and she literally pounced on me and tackled me to the ground. XD;;

Lmao your roommate sounds hilarious. XD

Last edited by `Kitami; 11-01-2008 at 08:48 AM..

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 08:49 AM

LoL. It might be safer that way, Alika. I've gotten into trouble for flirting unconsciously before. XD"

Isn't he, Kitami? XDDD Oh, I frenched a girl at a party recently. She was hot anyway, so I don't mind. XD"

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 09:05 AM

`Kitami: ^^; Can't say as I've ever kissed a girl. XD Only one girl I've been temped to. >:3 But she suggested a threesome with her boyfriend at to which we both said ok. lawl.

My roomie is a riot. lol She got so bored waiting for trick or treaters that she broke out Kaleido Star and has been hooked. lawl. She's one of those people with the magically appearing birdie finger though. I go to take a picture and the screen blanks out and magically THE BIRD! Most of our pictures at Disneyland disappeared that way. XD

Luenola:XD Never frenched. Hear its sloppy. lol Sometimes I wonder if girls are better kissers. *snicker*

`Kitami

Old 11-01-2008, 09:06 AM

Yes he is! XD
..O.O Oh. My. God.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalin Sun
I don't know that we'd be together any more often than we normally are, but I suppose that depends on what he uses to produce the source of heat. *slight shrug*
-head explodes- XD; <3

Hahaha yeah that was basically my friend's reasoning. XD;
She was like "I've wanted to do that all night but your mom was with us and I didn't think she'd approve." XDD
It wasn't like she was in love with me or something, so I guess I shouldn't have been comparing it to Alika's thing. >_>;
You know, we love each other, but yeah. XD

Alika:: XDD I think I could get along with her. XD

Last edited by `Kitami; 11-01-2008 at 09:10 AM..

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 09:11 AM

I think there is a particularly fine line between the love of a friend and lovers. XD You hear of best friends falling in love all the time.

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 09:16 AM

You see, Kitami? I knew a fellow fangirl would understand why I choked on my drink at that. XDDD

*runs off to Petal Paradise to tell Nalin, "I TOLD YOU SO!" XDDD*

I think so too, Alika. I mean, when you get really close, spend a lot of time together and really enjoy each other's company, it's not hard to fall in love, right? XD"

AlikaMorein
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 09:24 AM

Truely. XD I find it hard keeping a friendly distance with the friends that have confessed to me, since I really don't swing that way, but I could easily find myself falling in love with either one of them. >,> That would also be bad since they are both friends with each other too. *complicated crap* But they are still two of my best friends.

`Kitami

Old 11-01-2008, 09:37 AM

Luen:: LOL How did he not know what BL is? XD;
You'd think with us running around, he'd read up on these kind of things...
Oh my...that post was epic. >w>;;

Alika:: That's true. :3
She and I have uh...always kinda walked a very fine line. -reflects-
>_>

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 09:47 AM

LoL. Alika, I'm suddenly reminded of a close friend of mine. She went back to her hometown on her birthday and had both her best friends, one male and one female, confess to her on the same day. It was AWKWARD between them all for a long time. XD"

I think he knew what BL was, Kitami. He just...didn't realize exactly how wrong that sentence sounded. XD"

`Kitami

Old 11-01-2008, 10:17 AM

Oh wow. I guess. xD

&& LOL I just guessed that it was the BL part that he didn't get. xD;
I saw the wrongness of it right off. XD
Of course, my brain is fine tuned to these things, I suppose. >w>;;
Poor Nalin's isn't. xD

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 10:47 AM

LoL. If Nalin's brain were tuned to these things... *shakes head* He wouldn't post them, and we'd have good reason to suspect things. XDDD He's adorable, lol. I keep having to warn him that he's giving us such wonderful ideas! 8DDD"

`Kitami

Old 11-01-2008, 11:09 AM

-laughs-
I can't remember at the moment -grins- :sweat: but have Nalin and Abel been in here at the same time? xD;

Luenola Marxiel

Old 11-01-2008, 11:18 AM

I'm not too sure, but I think there was a point when I wasn't here that Nalin, Abel and Tesel were all here at the same time. XD"