Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2017, 10:36 AM

Contents:

~Resolutions for 2017
~Favourite avatars of 2017
~Art done in 2017
~Daily memories

Last edited by Mikio; 01-05-2017 at 11:23 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2017, 10:36 AM

Resolutions for 2017

~Graduate my second year with a first class honours
~Pass all my assignments with an A grade or plus
~Post everyday on Menewsha
~Reply to roleplays everyday
~Make more friends

Last edited by Mikio; 01-05-2017 at 11:04 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2017, 10:43 AM

Favourite avatars of 2017

Last edited by Mikio; 01-09-2017 at 09:03 PM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2017, 10:44 AM

Art done in 2017

Kat Dakuu's OC Katiri

Last edited by Mikio; 01-05-2017 at 11:16 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2017, 10:46 AM

January 5th 2017

Today I woke up at 7am to take my little brother to school. It was his first day back and I'll be walking him for a few days until he learns to go alone. Today is also my mother's birthday but she hates celebrating her birthday because she thinks it's odd celebrating getting older, haha. I always tell her we celebrate a person's existence on earth rather than the fact that they are getting a year closer to death (that's what she said). Might make her a card because she clearly stated she didn't want a cake nor presents. I don't know what else I have planned today, I might complete some artwork but I'm currently not in the mood for drawing. I think I'll set up my timetable for my second semester at university which sadly starts on Monday. Why did the holidays go by so fast?

Daily prompt: Going forward

Interesting one to start with. I'm looking forward to completing my second term at university and hope to graduate this year with a first class honours. I've already been getting top marks in all my assignments so hopefully I can keep that up.

Last edited by Mikio; 01-05-2017 at 10:58 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-06-2017, 07:32 AM

January 6th 2017

Such a cold and frosty morning. Dropped off my brother at school today. This weather kills. I hate the cold so much :C my legs get numb after a while and my fingers turn into icicles. I wish I could stay in bed forever~

University from Monday kill me now. Not ready to go back yet.

Daily prompt: "A" is for...

Apples! Apples are good. Sweet apples, sour apples, juicy apples. They're all good and delicious. I actually haven't been eating many apples lately, I should.

Edit: wow, I just realised I did the wrong daily prompt, lmao. Go me. Today's daily prompt is 'Around Town'. My town is pretty good. It has everything and is a very convenient place to live. I like exploring it with friends but haven't really done that in a while. Last time we explored the town was back in August. It was a rainy day and even though we got soaked and I got sprayed with water from a car that drove past (fml) it was still a good day because we went pokémon hunting and then we found a friendly kitty near the park. We named the kitty after the park and to this day, whenever I go past the park the kitty is always there to greet me. Such a cutiepie~

Last edited by Mikio; 01-06-2017 at 07:41 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-07-2017, 05:14 PM

January 7th 2017

Not much happened today. I stayed at home all day and occasionally helped my mum around the house. It was slightly less colder today than yesterday so that was good. Took a shower earlier and now I'm listening to my spotify playlist o3o pretty relaxed day. I did today's word prompt yesterday -.- silly me. So I guess there's no word prompt for today :C

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-09-2017, 11:41 AM

January 9th 2017

OH MY GOD. Terrible day today. There was a tube strike in London and I didn't even know about it. I got to the tube station and then I finally realised and I just knew that I was going to have a horrible day. My university is in Surrey so that means having to take the tube to Waterloo station which is about a 20 minute journey but then I have to take another train to Surrey and that takes me an hour. But today, I had to take the bus. And do you guys have any idea how hard it is to take buses when there's a tube strike? There was severe overcrowding at every bus stop, heavy road traffic and I was continually shoved in the bus by people who were trying to squeeze into the bus when there was no friggin space, OMG. I was so pissed. You have no idea. Most of my journey was spent in traffic. Anyway, so I took three buses. Yes three. And during this time, my back was hurting severely from both standing up for hours and because my bag kept digging into my back when people shoved into me. Just ugh. I decided to head back home because I knew I was going to be really late to class and I knew that if I did somehow miraculously make it to uni then I would be screwed on the way back due to rush hour.

So I took three buses back home and right now I'm utterly exhausted. *Collapses and dies*

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-10-2017, 07:14 AM

January 10th 2017

Mmm, feel like doing a Cheshire Cat inspired avatar next.

Made this:
Trying to figure out what else to add to it.
----

Today's my dad's birthday. He would have been 49 today if he was still with us. I miss you, dad and I hope you are in a good place

I have a few plans today, mostly involving roleplays. I'm going to be starting a second roleplay with Kilia and I'm stoked for that. I'm also really excited for my first roleplay because it's about to get really steamy ; 3; we'll have to take it off mene soon. I wish mene had a private, password protected section of the forum for 18+ rated roleplay content, it'd be very convenient and wouldn't be accessible by persons under the age of 18 because it'd require verification.

I also need to do my reading for my Media class tomorrow and maybe start my blog post even though I have until the 31st to submit it - better to do it earlier so I'll have time for my other work.

---------- Post added 01-10-2017 at 10:25 AM ----------

NOpe. nOpe.

Mac & Cheese Pot Noodles taste gross af

---------- Post added 01-10-2017 at 10:29 AM ----------

On another note... I am about to run out of milk sweets ;~; I need to go to Japan and get some more.

Last edited by Mikio; 01-10-2017 at 10:43 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-13-2017, 07:31 AM

January 13th 2017

I realise that I don't really update this every single day but that's because, well, nothing much really happens in my life however, that being said, I was invited to one of my friend's birthday parties which takes place next Saturday. I haven't hung out with my friends for some time now, mostly because I was so busy during my first term and I had a lot of assignments to complete. My friends don't attend my university either so that was also a reason why. I don't really like anyone at my uni, I mean I tolerate them but I'm not exactly friendly with any of them. So yeah...that party should be interesting.

It was meant to snow a lot in the UK but it hasn't. It snowed a little yesterday evening for about 30 minutes, maybe, then most of it melted or turned into ice. I had to avoid stepping on them today otherwise I would've gone flying in the air. I told my brother to be careful too, I'm such a caring sibling.

It's so hard for me to wake up in the mornings, honestly. I just want to sleep in but I can't :C

Daily prompt: The weather lately

Haha! good one. It's been terrible. Chilly, rainy, icy. Just cold. Brrr.

Last edited by Mikio; 01-13-2017 at 07:34 AM..

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-17-2017, 09:42 AM

January 17th 2017

We are getting our marks this afternoon for my Creative Writing assignment last term >.< nervous.