M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:07 PM

: : : WARNING : : : mild language + extreme smexiness ahead ( ~ huba huba ~ )
Ø What does "mild language" mean? A few mellow strong words here and there.

I am still trying to complete the character concepts for my Ocs since I haven't had the time. Feel free to browse and/or draw. All updates regarding my Ocs and this thread will be posted in this thread!
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

o1. DO NOT offer me RL commissions or art auctions to obtain your art, it's hard enough on me.
o2. DO NOT offer me art when I have no funds, just wait til I do. But leave a link to your shop/thread.
o3. DO NOT rip off, scam me or distort my Ocs in anyway. Golds sent after it's done or a W.I.P is shown.
o4. DO NOT PM me when offering art! Offer your art commissions here, please. Use Ping: if you have to.
o5. I PREFER quality over quantity. That goes for line-art; black and white; CG and pixels.
* Vice versa is applied to what is said above.

Intro.; Rules; Table of Contents
Funds Status and Oc FAQ: FAQ for Commissioners

Main OCs
Van Vicious Bishounen badass
Oliver Sykes Sweetheart
Envy Mentally disturbed
Jealousy Bratty cuteness
Lucifer Irresistible devil
Miro Adorable demoness
Kyrio Other worldly allure
Gahiji Supporting Character for Kyrio

*Special* Additional OC
"Chande" (Chandelure) Pokemon Gijinka ★

OTHER: Avatar Outfits
Menewsha Avatars Unique creations

All Ocs copyright © M i r o (Tesvp), 2000-Til the End of Time, unless otherwise stated. all rights reserved
credits deviantart; photoshop; dafont.com; g-revo games; FUNImation; menewsha.com, individual artists and etc etc

Last edited by M i r o; 08-25-2013 at 04:56 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:11 PM

Fund Status is Currently Unavailable!

o1. Question: Which of your Ocs desperately needs commissioned (or has no art at all)?
Answer: "Chande" - Kyrio - Gahiji - Envy - Lucifer. Honestly, I don't have enough art done of any of them. Their physical references are undergoing an update. I haven't really had the time to finish any of them. But most of them do have default appearances, which have been completed. Some of my other Ocs haven't been so lucky. Currently, I'm trying to piece everything together and make some alterations to some of my Ocs outfits.

o2. Question: Can I suggest an Art Trade with you Oc-to-Oc ( I love your art )?
Answer: Umum, I've never done Art Trades and I don't particularly like them ( this is due to the offerer may not equal the same quality as mine ). However, I will from time to time draw Ocs that appeal to me specifically. I tend to only focus on appearance of other Ocs instead of their backgrounds. But please don't ask me to draw your Ocs out of nowhere. Currently, I have an Art Shop on Menewsha: Located Here.

o3. Question: What if I can't find specific information that I need on your Ocs?
Answer: Contact me via Ping: here in my thread or PM me if in case of urgency. If there is any high level of difficulty in drawing a physical aspect of my Ocs, then you can leave out (unless it's a really important detail). Regarding my Ocs orientation: I DO NOT expect you to draw anything "Mature" if you don't want to. The "Mature" stuff is only left in their backgrounds. You can also mix-n-match my male Ocs in different relationships with each other; I don't really mind.

o4. Question: I don't seem to understand your Ocs relationships, can you help me?
Answer: I'll break them down for you. Other relationships not mentioned are ones that you can find easily in my Ocs individual posts under the category of "Family" or "Background Summary." Each one of my Main Ocs relationships collides with one another except maybe one or two. Be careful going down the rabbit hole.

Oc Relationship BreakdownsX

Relationship Breakdowns
Van & Oliver - "Boy & Boy Couple"
They're in love and don't have any second thoughts. Oliver and Van are each others first love. Sure, they've had crushes on other people growing up (in different locations, they never grew up with each other). But neither of them could ever make themselves progress from liking someone to loving someone. Once they had their chance meeting, it was different than 'love at first sight'. Oliver calms Vans vicious side (excluding bedside manners, of course).

Van & Jealousy - "Friends"
Van and Jealousy are good friends. Although, this can not be said about his older brother. If Jealousy had a choice in the matter, he'd definitely say that Van has acted more of a real brother than this own lecherous sibling.

Van & Envy - "Seething acquaintance"
Just like Miro, Van cannot put up with Envy. Well, maybe that's underestimating his tolerance because when it comes to Envy, there's zero - nada - zip! At times when Envy is behaving like too much of a pest, it shreds Vans last nerve. So, don't be surprised if you see Van upper cutting Envy or send him sailing into someones vehicle. The others usually have to restrain Van because he will kill him. Regarding Envy on this matter, he just doesn't know when to quit. He persistently instigates fights and/or arguments with Van. Just something about him makes Envy go bonkers. It could be that, deep down, Envy is attracted to Van... Or maybe it could be that, it pisses him off that Van acts as though he'd threaten to replace him as Jealousy's brother.

Oliver & Miro - "Good Friends"
Oliver is very appreciative and thankful for Miro. The main reason being that she had unintentionally brought Van in during a thunderstorm, inside a cafe' he had been working at, temporarily. Van was wounded and Oliver had suggested he'd fix him up at the animal shelter that he volunteers for. Since then, Oliver and Van had become inseparable, as well as his Miro and their odd band of friends. Regarding Miro, she treats Oliver as humanly as possible. Oliver is perhaps, one out of two that are the less frightening and abnormal out of the bunch that Miro accepts being a true friend. Or at least one that doesn't have any hidden agendas.

Jealousy & Envy - "Brothers"
Envy has incest tendencies, he's in love with his own brother. Jealousy is naive to his brothers predatory advances, although, he does wonder if brothers are supposed to be that close to each other. Envy, on the other hand, finds nothing he does to his little brother unreasonable.

Jealousy & Miro - "Brother & Sister relationship"
Miro treats Jealousy more or less like a little brother. Does it bother Jealousy? Maybe a little. This reasoning could be due to the fact that Jealousy does have a secret crush on her. And perhaps, that being a deadly sin contributes to his feelings of jealousy towards Kyrio having a closer relationship to her. Although, Jealousy never really says anything but it reflects quite obviously in his behavior when he throws tantrums.

Envy & Miro - "Grudging acquaintance"
Envy is just... 'something' Miro cannot handle. He's too impulsive, and his hands are like an octopus! They're all OVER the place! If Envy doesn't learn about personal space very soon, he's going to be put up for adoption, A-S-A-P. \ o / Regarding Envy, he doesn't have a crush on Miro nor is he attracted to her like some others may be but he just can't help himself. He envies how she is able to attain his little brothers affections. He has especially noted how Jealousy has been acting possessive of the time he spends with Miro and it just drives Envy crazy.

Lucifer & Miro - "Unlikely acquaintances"
Lucifer is mortally in love with Miro, he wishes to devour her, literally. The love, however, isn't pure. Lucifer is the the Devil after all. He doesn't know how to display normal affection. When in doubt, Lucifer always proceeds to either causing a bloody fight and/or dangerous situations. However, Miro doesn't exactly feel the same way on the surface. As Endymion, she was enslaved, tormented, tortured and violated by Lucifer. She has lost her memories of these previous events, though. But the undying hatred still resonates, which she why she can't tolerate his company for too long. But it'd be naive to say that his general appearance is arousing, when his mouth remains idle. Although she'll never admit that she is strongly attracted to him or perhaps it's purely just Stockholm Syndrome. Who knows?

Lucifer & Jealousy + Envy - "Dysfunctional family ties"
Lucifer, as always, doesn't know when to have some kind of decency . You'd think that the incest would just stop with Envy, right? Well, sadly, no. Being cousins to the Devil doesn’t mean you’d automatically get a “free meal ticket.” Lucifer is probably the route of Envy's love obsession with his own brother. He is especially at fault for driving them both insane and sending his hounds of hell to hunt them down like quivering little rabbits. Although, Lucifer does not classify his orientation to any one category , it doesn't mean he'd restrain his sexual advances when it comes to family members. Regarding Envy on this matter, he had suffered under Lucifer's multiple personalities and had been violated by him. For Jealousy, he hadn't had the full-treatment under the sadistic morbid care of his cousin Lucifer. But he did experience enough to cause some mental problems and unable to function normally. And being deadly sins, directly tied to the Devil, doesn't help one bit.

Miro & Kyrio - "Destined friends"
As Endymion, Miro had met Kyrio by fates hands. They remain just close friends. At times, Kyrio does get jealous when Envy tries to act flirtatious towards Miro and begins to feel uneasy whenever Lucifer is around her as well. Whether or not he ever realizes it, he does feel a deeper closeness he has for her. For Miro, she enjoys Kyrio's company more than the others since he tends to be the quietest one out of the bunch. But does she feel attracted to him? His looks certainly do appeal to her. So, perhaps there's a possibility.

Gahiji & Kyrio - "Childhood friends"
Gahili and Kyrio were born in a secret race with a secret society. Even though Kyrio's appearance is sought as nothing but a plague himself, he had been able to make friends with Gahiji. No one in the Oasis is to be trusted; Kyrio has already made many mistakes at trying to appeal to the others. Therefore, Gahiji is naturally a godsend among their people, if you want to see it that way. They help each other out in times of need. And they both resent their superiors, although, being a natural born soldier, Gahiji would never display this kind of behavior. Nevertheless, Gahiji and Kyrio are the best of friends (no gay tendencies are involved).

Important Notice
ALL LINKS in this thread are either from Menewsha.com: Thread Space OR Blog Space - My Photobucket.com account and Tinypic.com. If any links open up dead or tell you "sorry this image has been removed", please contact me right away! - I DO NOT delete received art.

*P.S.: I do tend to forget to upload some received art. This is either because I'm too busy or I didn't save it. If you don't see any of the art that you've done for me, then give me a heads up!

Last edited by M i r o; 02-27-2014 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Updated Info

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:12 PM

GENERAL INFORMATION
"Aw, how about a penny for the selfish?"
Name Van Vicious
Age 21
D.O.B. June 26
Gender Male
Blood Type A
Height 5'8"
Weight 145 lbs
Race Human
Ethnicity Japanese/British
Sexual orientation Homosexual
Martial Status Taken
Occupation Candy Paradise Owner (Candy Shop)

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Van Vicious; an unknown Prince. His background seems a bit untold. Van may by the hardest person to figure out if he does not explain honestly the truth about himself. He doesn't trust easy and never does anything unnaturally unless necessary. Despite living among the street rabble and decay, he has never taken a life or at least he inclines to believe so strongly. Although, whatever had happened in his past that he declines to share, it feels as if a grave tugs against his heels. If he is to choose to trust someone, it'd be Oliver. If he is to decide to respect another, it'd have to be Endymion. On the serious discussion about love and affection, he'll devote all of himself to one person. Whether or not he has truly ever told Oliver of his feelings or admit it, he can't imagine living without him or leaving him behind.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Van has a mean disposition to individuals who are just plain out annoying. He gets stiff around sketchy appearances. Once his annoyance is peaked or his patience tried, he gets into brawls. If he gets drugged or drunk, he'll turn into a serial killer. Other than the serious ill temperament against things that bug him endlessly... Van is really a secret freak-in-the-bed lover. His pheromones are off the charts when it comes to his partner, Oliver. His bed side manner is that of a wild animal and no restraint (may be caused by something that happened to him in the past). In front of others, he's usually cold and has a strong seducing aura. The other person who disrupts this is Envy. Envy draws out Van to the end of his straw and flips out to kick his butt from Mars to Pluto.

CHARACTER PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Hairstyle Hair Reference; Hair Reference 2
Hair Length Hair should brush to the middle of the neck and throat and stops there
Body Type Lean/Slender + Sexy
Eye Shape Soft Almond round
Lip Shape Slight plump + Rape worthy: Lip Reference
Hair Color (Crimson Red)
Eye Color (Ruby Gold)
Skin Color (Lushicious Tan)
Lips Color (Rosey)

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Angry & Distant & Distraught & Malicious & Longing & Passionate & Yearning

OUTFITS (Other References » View @ Vans Art Gallery )
01» Default Appearance - Chibi Reference || Front Shirt Design || Front Capri Design
* Hair is straightened out.
* Glasses he wears are just black frames with no prescription -- Glasses Reference
* Shirt/Capri's accent colors can be whatever desired (Normally they're just black/red/white)
* Shirt should only say "British Candy" on it with a Union Jack heart with white wings, below the writing/text
* Capris and shoes should be adorned with the checker faced design but the Capris don't have any writing on them
* Capris should be like ripped jeans, torn around the knees, the pockets and the inner thighs areas

02» Shota Appearance - Menewsha Avatar + Full Chibi Body
* Decorative head bells do not have to go along with the outfit all the time
* Outfit can be displayed ripped and torn--Van has a tendency of being clumsy
* Child outlook is more of a "brat" rather than innocent but adorable nonetheless

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2016 at 03:52 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:13 PM

GENERAL INFORMATION
"Van, it's illegal to abuse animals. Now let Envy go."
Name Oliver Sykes
Age 20
D.O.B. April 2nd
Gender Male
Blood Type B
Height 5'6"
Weight 125 lbs
Race Human
Ethnicity Japanese/German
Sexual orientation Homosexual
Martial Status Taken
Occupation Animal shelter volunteer

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Oliver is one of those many kids who are fortunate enough to never get corrupted by their past. Even though he still sometimes wonders what his life could've been if his mother hadn't abandon him, if he is able to stay with Van for the rest of his life; he's content with the way things are. If there is ever a time that he'd need someone else to talk to, to discuss the matters between himself and Van... Miro would be the one to go to. Although Oliver has become close to her, he still doesn't really know what kind of life she lived or what series of events she's been through. He believes that the only people who truly know the other side of her would be Van or Lucifer. But it doesn't prevent him from liking her any less, he respects the person who saved Van from his death inviting personality that made him want to associate with others again and bring him fatefully to the Cafe` he worked at.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Oliver is more of a sweetheart than anything else. His patience is magnificent but when it comes down to it, he can be mean. On a normal basis Oliver has better tolerance than Van, however, when there's an extremely rude individual, he will end up punching such a person square in the face. Above all else, Oliver hates animal cruelty (ex: Envy// LOL). He loves to rescue animals and find homes for them. He gets slightly annoyed when bumped into. The major frustration he has is that... he's sexually frustrated. (*shot*) To others, he's friendly and nice (hence living up to being a "sweetheart"). He's probably apart of the smallest group of persons who officially doesn't judge a book by its cover, unless the covers obvious to be seen.

Hair Length Front hair tips should stop just above the chest
Facial Shape Face Reference
Body Type Slim/Curvy + Lewd: Body Reference
Eye Shape Soft slit round
Lip Shape Plump + Juicy: Lip Reference
Hair Color (Raven Black)
Eye Color (Ocean sea Emerald)
Skin Color (Sun kissed)
Lips Color (Rosey)

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Confused & Friendly & Intimate & Lost & Loving & Nervous

OUTFITS (Other References » View @ Olivers Art Gallery )
01» Default Appearance - Large Shoulder Bust + Full Body Chibi
* Shirt is teal and black stripped with a black patch on the right side of the stomach area
* Pants are comfort fit black skinny jeans that ruffle at the bottom and covers the top of his feet
* Shoes are teal and black converses with black soles and shoe laces

o2» Traveling Appearance - Upfront view
* B/W checkered scarf should be tied in a baby doll bow around his neck
* Shirt should be teal, with a black heart skull in the middle and the sleeves decorated with black X's where they end
* Pants should be black, with ripped knees and pockets with text going down the left leg saying: "Skull Candy <3"
* Messenger bag is a splatter of designs, having been used over a long period of time (I'll make refs soon...)
- [The bag on the floor isn't included]

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:13 PM

GENERAL INFORMATION
"Destiny can eat sh** and die."
Name Envy
Age Unknown
D.O.B. Unknown
Gender Male
Blood Type -OOO
Height 5'8"
Weight 145 lbs
Race Demon
Entity Deadly Sin #4
Ethnicity Korean/Australian
Demonic Image Leviathan
Sexual Orientation Straight with a dash of lemon
Martial Status Single
Mental Disorder(s) Delusional parasitosis; Anxiety; Narcissism; Manic episodes
Occupation Bar Manager (sp?), Host, etc
Family Jealousy (brother) and Lucifer (cousin)

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Envy has skipped from job to job while he and Jealousy moved from place to place. You'll find him hosting a "Private Host Club" or as a Bartender Manager running the business, serving alcohol and using his bishounen charm to sucker people into emptying their wallets in one night. For side jobs and misc., he's a gangster working for the Yuzuka, which is how he came to encounter Endymion. Before that, he was both mentally and physically tormented and tortured by his cousin, Lucifer. Anything previously has been mysteriously removed from his memory.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Since being captured and tortured by his cousin Lucifer, he has developed psychotic tendencies. He's afraid he'll end up hurting his brother Jealousy to the point where he'll be despised and hated. Honestly... Envy doesn't like the way he is but there's no way to change himself. Other than that, Envy hates being ignored, he'll drop-kick your ass until you pay attention to him. He's especially sexually frustrated and hates being restrained. He also wants to overpower Van. In result of all his trauma and experiences, Envy has the mentality of a brat and always throws temper tantrums. He doesn't tolerate being left behind when he's trying to gloat about himself or making fun of Van. Especially hates waiting too long to eat or use the restroom, he'll go ballistic.

Hair Length The front right side of his hair ends at the tip of his chin; Everything is short as shown in the Hairstyle
Body Type Lean + Playboy: Body Reference
Eye Shape Narrow-ish: Eye Reference
Lip Shape Soft + Kissable: Lip Reference
Hair Color (Midnight Purple)
Eye Color: (Onyx Red)
Skin Color: (Light Caramel)
Lips Color (Peachy pink)
Jewelry (a) Double Silver Cross necklaces (1 large, 1 small). (b) R&L ears: red cross earrings.

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Devious & Disgusted & Envy & Hysteria & Lecherous/Lust & Pride & Rage & Scorn

OUTFITS (Other References » View @ Envys Art Gallery)
01» Default Appearance - Follows "Character Physical Appearance" - Pixel Doll + Anime Reference
* Hair is in a disheveled curly mess
* Earrings are blood red double dangle crosses
* Necklaces consist of one medium sized titanium steel cross and a large one
* Shirt is a black silk satin, that he leaves hanging off of his shoulders, seductively
* Right arm is bandaged and is stained with blood smears, it covers roughly the mid-point below his shoulder
* Pants are black ripped skinny jeans, torn at the knees, thighs and ankles, and cover the top of his shoes
* Shoes are made by Enties, black with white shoe laces

02» Deadly Sin Appearance (Form) - (To Be Created)
^ These outfit references (not including the 'main' outfit) are going to be altered later ^

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:15 PM

GENERAL INFORMATION
"...Even if I told you the truth, it still sounds like a lie."
Name Jealousy
Age Unknown
D.O.B Unknown
Gender Male
Blood Type -OOO
Height 5'7"
Weight 130 lbs
Race Demon
Entity Deadly Sin #4.5
Ethnicity Korean/Australian
Sexual Orientation Wavering
Martial Status Single
Mental Disorder(s) Catatonic schizophrenia; Acute stress reaction; Anxiety; Claustrophobia
Occupation Akuma Historian; Librarian
Family Envy (brother) and Lucifer (cousin)

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Jealousy's past is entwined with Envy, his sexually harassing brother. However, he is confused at times with Envy’s advances. Whether he will ever come to the conclusion that his brother is insanely in love with him, we’ll just have to wait and see. There is no reminiscence of a happy childhood if he can even remember being a child. He's only known one thing: survival. Jealousy and Envy had traveled across from the East to the West due to being hunted like animals. Traumatic as it had been, he has come to accept that Demons and other creatures do exist. But to imagine... the King of hell as your relative, is stretching the imagination a bit too much.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Jealousy's personality is bratty at times, mostly half-human due to catatonia but can love here and there. He doesn't like waiting in one place for too long. Sometimes he's scared of strangers and when he randomly goes catatonic, he's afraid that something bad will happen to him one of these days. His biggest fear is suffering Lucifer's split personalities. His mood easily switches to bratty to normal when it comes to his temper. He will puff out his cheeks when he's extremely irritated and stomp away with his fists clenched. But really, he has well-rounded anger issues. As far as tolerance goes... you never know. The biggest pet peeve is having bedhead. His only frustration is not getting what he wants sometimes.

Hairstyle Hair Reference
Hair Length Hair ends curls around his ear lobes and stops there
Body Type Slim/Curvy + Lewd: Body Reference
Eye Shape Soft Almond - Eye Reference
Lip Shape Slightly plump + Juicy
Notable Scars Left Eye: Lightening bolt shaped T OR Star pentagon.
Hair Color (Pearly white)
Eye Color (R - Shiny Black) (L - Onyx Ruby)
Skin Color (Sun kissed)
Lips Color (Lush)
Jewelry (a) 18k Cross Necklace (medium). (b) Left ear: black cross/red heart double link cuff earring.

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Afraid & Angry & Bored & Confused & Epiphany & Guilt & Frustrated & Submission

OUTFITS (Other references » View @ Jealousys Art Gallery )
01» Default Appearance - Follows "Character Physical Appearance" (Currently Redoing)

02» Shota Appearance - Full Character Sheet Reference! (Shirt is just a white dress shirt, designed in a unique way)

03» Deadly Sin Form - (To Be Created)

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2016 at 03:51 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:15 PM

GENERAL INFORMATION
"Orgasm Donor, at your service."
Name Lucifer
Age Unknown
D.O.B. Unknown
Gender Male
Blood Type -AAB
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 180 lbs
Race Demon & Fallen Angel
Ethnicity Japanese/Taiwanese
Sexual Orientation Undefined
Martial Status Complicated
Mental Disorder(s) Schizophrenic; Multiple Personalities; Paranoia; Parasomnia
Occupation Devil, King of all Hells forces in the Underworld.
Specialties Hysteria, Plagues, Slaughter, Vengeance, War.
Family Envy and Jealousy: cousins.

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Lucifer, the King of hell. Better known as 'Satan' (the devil) to others, he has been resurrected repeatedly over the years as the ongoing war with his father, God and his twin brother, Michael, etc. His father had long ago ordained his destiny of being his undeserving prodigal son and disowned him by casting him down from heaven as a Fallen Angel and imprisoned him in Hell. Each time he is born, he only reforms in Hell, where former servants and minions take their revenge on him because his powers are practically non-existent during infancy. Throughout the years of his reign and resurrection, his mind evolved into a fearful split multi-personality due to being violated, etc. During the trials of abuse, he remained unresponsive to his assailants because he didn't believe in giving them any satisfaction. His dominance as a deity had increased more widespread than it was before after killing those who had tainted him. However, so had his loneliness.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Lucifer fringes on wanting to be alone and desiring being near someone OR something. However, he feels tainted and repulsed if he does let 'anything' filthy touch him. During sexual exploits, once the feeling of 'pleasure' has dissipated, he will kill whomever has serviced him. On a regular basis, he is temper mental and suffers under anxiety, boredom and paranoia. There's an extreme psychotic borderline that runs from Lucifer's temper and tolerance of others, he doesn't rely or trust on anyone for any personal matters. In addition, he cannot stay sane for too long and usually ends up in a sexual mess or a bloody massacre. But he had become minuscule lenient in Endymion's case after enslaving her and continuing to drive her into lunacy with his own dangerous psychological condition. The condition being four-split-personalities that makes normal run-of-the-mill lunatics, sane.

Lucifer's Multiple PersonalitiesX

:: Multiple Personalities ::
Apollyon » a Serial Killer; he desires war and complete carnage and doesn't care much for anything else. He is practically impotent in this form.

Beelzebub » a Necrophiliac; he loves to indulge himself on a frenzy after a battle has been won. He finds death beautiful and the living disgusting. If displeased, he will find an unwilling victim to shred piece by piece while they're still breathing in a schizophrenic howl of laughter, joy, loathing and hatred.

Belial » a Shotacon; he changes into this shota form when desiring strongly for affection and loyalty. He is far more sadistic and brutal in this form. He lures his prey into false security by either being docile or weeping as if he'd lost his way by accident. He prefers to play with his 'toys' and break them into submission. His favorite form of discipline is to use a jagged black whip to rip open his 'toys' flesh.

Dante » a Human; he took upon a human form to walk upon Earth and cause hell to break loose above ground. One thing that you couldn't describe Lucifer as, is human. In addition to the others, this one is more sinister. This forms is taken upon when traveling into the world, deceiving innocent humans or perverted individuals alike. During this exploit there is an amusing satisfaction making both genders insufferably in love and turn homicidal come morning after an adventure of indulgence. In a negative result for Lucifer he has fallen mortally in love with Miro and wishes to shred her lungs, eat her heart and envelope her in his immortal love.

Hairstyle Hair reference
Hair Length Hair Length Reference; Longest hair ends in the front lay slightly below shoulder length
Body Type Lushous/Tall: Body Reference; Body Reference 2 (he has a V cut)
Eye Shape Almond round
Lip Shape Plump: Lip Reference
Hair Color (Raven Black)
Eye Color (Ruby)
Skin Color (Sun kissed)
Lips Color (Cherry blossom peach)
Right Arm Tattoo Right Shoulder Tribal Dragon Tattoo: Tattoo Reference
Jewelry (a) Left Ear: two silver earring clasps on top upper ear. (b) 14k white gold - 16 inch, cross necklace; the cross constantly melts (although it doesn't stain his clothes)

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Anticipation & Annoyed & Hysteria & Impatience & Lecherous/Lust & Miserable & Mocking & Murderous & Pride & Repulsion

OUTFITS (Other References » View @ Lucifers Art Gallery )
01» Default Appearance - Follows "Character Physical Appearance" (In Progress)

02» Devil Appearance (Form) - (In Progress)
* Hairstyle Hair Reference; Hair Reference 2
* Hair Color Blood red highlights crawl across his raven hair, like electricity: Highlights Color Reference
* Eyestyle Eye reference; but they're still ruby red, like this: Eye Reference 2
* Head Detail Black dragon horns grow out at the sides of his head (like our "Overlord" CI item, here on Menewsha)
* Hand Detail Nails + toe nails turn into black talons and are very sharp, like a well filed blade: Nail Detail Reference
* Wings 7ft black angel wings protrude from his shoulder blades (feathers are messy)
* Tattoos (Tattoos glow golden when he is using his powers but remain solid black when idle)
o1. Throat Tattoo (In the center): "666" Mark of the Devil: Tattoo Reference

o2. Knuckle Tattoos - Roman Numerals (placed above the knuckles): Knuckle Tattoo Reference
Left Hand (Thumb to Pinky) - Odd Numerals » III I V VII IX
Right Hand (Thumb to Pinky) - Even Numerals » IV VI X VIII II
* (Clothing is still undecided)

Important Detail Notice
o1. Dragon tattoo is IMPORTANT! It steams off of his right shoulder and transforms him into his "Devil Form."
o2. DO NOT PUT ROMAN NUMERAL TATTOOS IN ORDER! They are laid out as I want them to be.

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2016 at 03:42 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2010, 07:16 PM

GENERAL INFORMATION
"What the hell...?"
Name Miro (Alias Endymion)
Age Unknown
D.O.B. Unknown
Gender Female
Blood Type AB
Height 5'2"
Weight 100 lbs
Race Demon (Past lives: Renegade Archangel; Human)
Ethnicity German/Irish
Sexual Orientation Straight
Martial Status Single
Mental Disorder(s) Agoraphobia; Amnesia; Anxiety; Bipolar
Occupation Assassin, Hired Bounty Hunter
Specialties Assassination, Magicks, Stealth

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
She had worked as an demon assassin, hunting her own kind. In her previous lives, she lived as a human and a Renegade Archangel. Her memory is frazzled and doesn't know much about herself to tell anyone, anything significant. Through the years she has befriended an odd band of friends. One of which... for unknown reasons, is Lucifer. Continuing on, explaining this person would leave extreme sense of loss of information. Her previous lives and former past has all been erased from memory. However, there are tid-bits of images that flash through her active thoughts when she's left with nothing to do. They have an undesired affect, almost crippling at times. During the episodes she becomes psychotically deluded. Her instincts tell her to kill, her mind forces to be heard, her body tells her to run, her stomach remembers nothing but starvation. Yet these are not all that torment, she is also constantly pursued and sought after for murder or desired for less humane reasons, which is thanks to the smell of magnolia that lingers around her (the smell makes both genders friend or foe, love drunk and insane). As a precaution, she wears her Endymion persona garment on the daily basis as her psychotic episodes occur. The shackles are used like a straight jacket like the ones for an Insane Asylum. Her outbursts are at an intensity to rival Envy but compared to Lucifer, she's considered sane.

Persona: Endymion
Before Endymion reverted into "Miro," she lived in luxury high security suites hidden within a glamour as a male. As for monetary value, it was not an issue. Only are her sword was invaluable but it didn't hurt that she had garments and a healthy stability of income to fall back on. Whatever had begun to stir such an occupation as an assassin are unknown. With this lifestyle, there are no friends or trust among thieves or lower beings in the crowd. Instinctively it felt the right path to take and also twisting the truth magically of her gender as a male. No one has ever mistaken a he for she but assumed there have been an increase in feminine men. The only obvious fault have been dozens of misgivings on behalf of indulging some of her benefactors due to her money craze. Once outliving ambushes and sometimes challenging traps, a decapitation of the former employers is the result. Emotional humanity does not live freely in this shell of being. One would be lucky enough to see a sadistic smile crept upon her face just before their eyes rolled in their sockets on their way to deaths humble door.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Miro
Personality can switch from being friendly to cruel. Sometimes she's okay being alone by herself but feels lonely. She's not emo(tional) per-say... she finds it hard to adapt to humans and their feelings. Due to this, she projects what she feels on a daily basis without thinking on it first. Her biggest anxiety is not knowing where she belongs. Strangers tend to freak her out most of the time and becomes nervous when it becomes too much for her to handle. Her greatest fear is waking up somewhere she doesn't know and forgetting who she is. Relating to others, she has a strong intolerance against idiocy and creepers (ex: Lucifer + Envy). \o/ Strangers who touch her without her permission will receive undying wrath. On a normal basis her temperament is neutral but can get dangerous when she becomes psychotically deluded.

Persona: Endymion
This assassins personality is completely morbid and expressionless. Known has a "he" in this form, she acts more like a male on a daily basis but slightly more disciplined... At least, to a certain extent. After her time in exile, in the Wastelands of Hell... as Endymion, her sense of reality had began to deteriorate and become less intimidating at times.

Hairstyle Hair Reference
Hair Length Stops at the base of her feet
Body Type Petite/Curvy + Lewd: Body Reference
Chest Size Can be flat OR 34C
Eye Shape Soft round: Eye Reference
Pupil Shape Usually round; They change to this from time to time
Lip Shape Slightly plump: Lip Reference
Teeth Detail Sharp: Teeth Detail Reference
Hair Color (Pure White)
Eye Color (Ruby)
Skin Color (Cauasian)
Lips Color (Strawberry Pink)

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Aggitated & Blank & Cautious & Discontent & Insane & Lonely & Stubborn & Vicious

OUTFITS (Other References » View @ Miros Art Gallery )
01» Bounty Hunter -
Outfit Frontal view;
Weapon: Flame Trigger - Flames emit once the trigger handle is pressed
* Chest can be either flat or 34C (but are well hidden otherwise)
* Hair can either free flow its natural length or pinned up in the back
* The leather pants seem to fall from time to time, presenting the V cut outlining her hips
* Blood smears across the face should be present

02» Endymion Persona -
Shackle Garment (Best representation);
Best Top View of Neck Shackles;
Weapon: Shock Katana - Blue/white electricity emits once the trigger handle is pressed
* Garment is completely white except for the shackle clasps and shoulder plate, they are silver
* Style can be presented as shackled or un-shackled in a massive mess with all the loose straps
* The top half covers face halfway or entirely up to the bottom edges of her eyes
* (Haven't decided what to go under it)
* Perfect Reference over her hair style for her Persona and the chest bandages: Upfront view

Important Detail Notice
CHEST REMINDER! Her chest is either flat or barely noticeable, they aren't "big."

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2016 at 04:00 PM..

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-20-2010, 01:34 AM

GENERAL INFORMATION
".........."
Name Kyriotite ("Kyrio") Dominion (Nickname: Neteru & Malak)
Age Unknown
D.O.B Unknown
Gender Male
Blood Type Mutated
Height 5'8 (originally 5ft)
Weight 135 lbs
Race Bird Hybrid (True race: Higher Angel)
Ethnicity Egyptian/Japanese
Sexual Orientation Unknown
Martial Status Single
Occupation Artist and General of the Birdacainian Army

BACKGROUND SUMMARY
Kyrio's childhood had become a blur to even himself. He grew up along side with Gahiji and considered a plague by everyone else in the Oasis (a hidden paradise Greenland; located somewhere in Egypt). Despite this, he has grown to accept that there are worthy individuals of his trust. Gahiji above all others, is the first person he'd undoubtfully run to. On the other hand... for Endymion being the runner up, there's more of a passion or some type of affection towards her that reflects trust. During their adventures and going against all odds from both his tribe and Endymions past life, they had seemed to become like a family but rather a dysfunctional one. The result for all dysfunctional relationships... they are never stable. Kyrio had found it's difficult to keep up with Endymions behavior. Even the new group of strays they had taken into their clique leaves him cautious more than ever. However, he cannot deduce if it's because there's an increase of males surrounding Endymion or that their personalities do not calm his soul? Whatever it is, he is assure that there lies nothing but trouble in the future ahead.

PERSONALITY SUMMARY
Kyrio's personality is more solem, quiet and cautious. His best traits are loyalty, devotion and a strong will to fight against his own appression by snide remarks to his superiors. However, his emotions are never displayed since the scarf he wears covers the the lower part of his face. Communication wise, it is not that he wishes to be unsocialable but the elders make it so and try to find any excuse to accuse him of wrong doing. To belittle this, he tries to remain in the background. If there comes a day where Kyrio has to abandon it all, he'll take the chance because he truthfully desires freedom above all else. The major anxiety that Kyrio has is not hearing anything from anyone after a long duration of time. Strangers will make him unnerved when they get too close to him with no reasonable excuses. His greatest fear is being the only one of his kind in the world. His biggest pet peeve is Envy annoying Miro, he'll instantly throw a pillow at him. The only frustration he has is confessing to the person he likes. Onto temperance of others, his patience has worn so thin due to Envy that he easily gets testy. He tries to remain calm but ends up with a anime vein for his troubles and his fist flying in someones face. Tolerance level only covers standard annoyances.

Hairstyle Hair Reference; Hair Reference 2; Hair Reference 3 and he has two long braids, like this: Hair Reference 4
Hair Length Front side bangs end at the tip of his chin, other than that, the rest is short.
Body Type Lean/Petite + Lewd
Eye Shape Slit Almond
Lip Shape Rape worthy + Kissable: Lip Reference
Teeth Detail 2 front pointy canines: Teeth Detail Reference
Feather/Hair Color (Golden Blonde)
Eye Design Entire Eyeball Reference + Eye Color Design Reference
Eye Color (Crystal blue w/ Yellow flecks and Orange outline)
Skin Color (Fair Cauasian blush)
Lips Color (Pinkish Orange hue)

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Alienated & Anticipation & Bold & Caution & Lewd & Longing & Miserable & Skeptical & Submission & Sweatdrop & Sympathy

OUTFITS (Other references » View @ Kyrios Art Gallery )
01» Default Appearance - Chibi FB Sketch + Half body
* Facial Detail A few golden feathers protrude from cheeks, hands, feet, tummy: Feather Detail Reference
* Facial Accessory He wears a white torn silk cloth wrapped around his mouth
* Clothes Detail A white/gold bird tribal cloth to cover his waist, front and back; its more of a hide-n-seek.
* Foot Detail He is shoeless with only a gold sapphire ring on his middle right toe that spider veins up to his ankle.

01» Golden Appearance (Form) -
* Right Eye Detail Underneath his eye is written: ملاك ; it means "Angel" in Arabic. It shimmers in a gold/white glow

Important Detail Notice
OUTFIT REMINDER! His appearance is supposed be alien yet alluring at the same time. And please ignore the extra detailing underneath the tribal bird design on his waist cloth. I don't care much for it except the pool/water effect cradling the birds body. If you wish to, you can add random Egyptian/Arabic deity words faintly glowing on his waist cloth as well (to make it more fantasy).

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2016 at 03:53 PM..

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-23-2010, 11:33 AM

So can we post? :ninja:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-23-2010, 11:01 PM

Of course! DDx<
I actually almost forgot I made this... o . o;;

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-24-2010, 12:00 AM

LOL after the hours you slaved over it? :rofl: :heart:

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-25-2010, 02:45 AM

yushsssshum! xDD;;
THERE are things you just want to -FORGET-. :cry:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-27-2010, 10:27 PM

lol
Um, random question. 8D Why do you call them Character Ocs? XD Isn't that redundant?
Also, I love the layouts you make! They're awesome! X3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-28-2010, 12:08 AM

Iunno. o.o;
That's a good question, Kent! lullz I just always labeled them that way ~
Thank you<3! It took a couple of hours to get the symbols I wanted. :gonk:

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-28-2010, 02:04 AM

lol I guess it's just one of your silly quirks~ X3
You're welcome~ <3 And I bet. lol XD You did a great job~
Also, I'd love to draw all your characters someday~ * A* They're rather cute and interesting. o wo

M i r o
Comatose

Old 03-01-2010, 04:19 AM

Quirks are sorts, of course!
I wanted that to rhyme but I don't think it worked. loll @ _ @

Ahaha! Yessshhh I'd love art from chu. 833 I just need to build up some funds.
My weakness is the menewsha shops. ; . ;

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 PM

OMG :D
hey

i just wanted to let you know that when I saw the shoulder bust drawing of Jeaously, I immediately thought of someone i know
and then i wanted to be sure she had an account here so i looked up her thread name(?)
(lulz i feel like a stalker..kinda..but i just remembered her user name.. OTL)
and then I checked her art shops and WALA, art by Tittri (her mene name)

: ) now it doesnt have to be a ???!
woot!

kbye LOL
/goes back to studying~

M i r o
Comatose

Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 PM

Ooo, Colours! XD Thank you!
I couldn't ever remember what Art shop it was on mene...it was 2yrs ago. lullz

Hurrah ~

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 03-01-2010, 11:28 PM

pssh no problem.
i know how it feels to forget who draw what O:
i think I have a few art pieces i am confused on who drew them since it was soooo long ago~
that's why nowadays i try to name the image when i save it under their username and the site name on the image
keke :D

btw nice nice thread ;)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 03-01-2010, 11:32 PM

AMG....j00 SMART COOKIE! :drool:
pfff then you're quicker to think on that. xDD;;
I just saved the images as they were uploaded cause a lot of artists usually delete them after a while. ; . ;

ohhahaaha thank yooo! 83

Colours
so cool it's disarming

Old 03-01-2010, 11:50 PM

yaa :D
i thought of it after realizing that i dont know what to name art files anyway~
like when i save my art, i just name them the date i finished it *u*;;;
/uncreative!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 03-02-2010, 01:46 AM

bah, I think thats a good thing to do!
dates are important ~ otherwise you might not know when you did them? :XD xP

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2010, 01:58 AM

I'd offer to do some arts for you, but I'm not sure if you'd want pixel art. ^^;;

M i r o
Comatose

Old 03-02-2010, 03:00 AM

I don't mind Pixel art. :3

But I need to regain some pure since I bought one of my questing items not too long ago. lol