Mandy-Lexi
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-25-2013, 07:58 PM

Five to Seven people applied to be housed together for their time in college, lacking the money to live on their own. They don't know each other. Or do they?

Vera Garcia didn't know what to expect upon arriving at the house. It looked nice. It was new, at least. It was not too far from the beach and had a decent view. Living there would make it more convenient for her to drive to school and work and make it back in time to run errands and do schoolwork and stuff. Her main concern was who she would be living with. She would be living with four to six other people -at least that's what the ad said -and she still had no idea who they were. They could be serial killers for all she knew, though she knew that it wasn't likely.

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 01-20-2014, 10:14 AM

A silver Mercedes pulled up in the driveway and as Tilith Batziris peered through the fron window of the car she sighed and pulled her sunglasses off of her face and through them in the glovebox. What have I got myself into? She turned the car off and proceeded to open the car door and step out into the sun, the whole time pulling an iPhone 5 out of her pocket and quickly swiping to the call screen. Dialing she number she held the phone to her ear and walked the length of her car until she ad reached the boot. "Dad you cannot be serious about me moving here .... No it's alright, it just isn't what I expected .... Dad come on, why can't I just stay with you? .... Mum would have wanted us to stay together not have you kick me out ..... okay fine, I'll see you later." With a sigh she hung up and popped open her boot, pulling a large black bag and a smaller blue bag out of the boot.
After locking her car Tilith and her bags made their way to the front door and as she pulled out her new set of house keys she noticed that the door was already unlocked and a little ajar. What's this? Peering into the house she kicked the door open a bit further and walked in, "Hello? Is there anyone here?" Tilith tried to juggle her keys, wallet and phone in one hand and tried to pull the black and blue bag behind her further into the house.