Lost.In.The.Darkness
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-21-2008, 05:40 PM

Rein had lost track of time as she walked through the halls, she ended up in one of the lounges where some other students were. She looked up at the clock seeing it was. Shit, It's almost time for art. she thought to herself as she looked at the clock, letting out a sigh. She looked at which lounge she was in, it was the farthest from the girls dorm. "Dammit, I better hurry up if I want to be on time, I still have to go grab my bag with my art stuff in." she said thinking out loud. Not caring what others thought, she sprinted out of the lounge heading for the girls dorm. She found her room and went in, grabbing her bag and quickly running back out.

she ran down the hall, thinking she had been heading in the right direction. Once she relized it wasn't the hall that lead to the art class room, she slowed to a stop. She ended up in the boys dorm, I better get out of here before I'm caught. She went down the hall quietly, not seeing anyone. She didn't risk making any noise in case someone heard.

=Kaito=
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 03:25 AM

((Ooc: Exuse my bad speling and grammar. My stupid spell checker on my computer wong work. It's bloody annoying but I don't know how to fix it.))

Kaito looked up at the sky as it seemed to get darker. The last few classes of the day was probably just started or half way through. He looked down at his hand as she tossed the snow aside and then started to continue his walk through what seemed like the rest of the park. There was a small fence in his way and with a frown he just walked over it, heading towards a building in the distance that looked like a cafeteria of some sorts.

He slowly made his way over the snow as he saw a few kids in the distance walk past from one class to another, a small smile played of over his lips as he watch them socialize. He then shoved his hand in his pocket as he pulled out a scedule and a map of the school. He was kinds wondering what his first class for the next day was gonna be and maybe try and make sense out of the school map.

He gave an annoying grunt as he saw maths being the first class off the day. ’How annoying’ was his though as he shoved the scedule back into his pocket but then paused as he heard a loud crack.

He frowned at first, wondering where the sound came from but then as he took a look around him notice the fence he walked was a perfect oval shape.

“Shit!”

Was the only thing Kaito said before another cracked sound filled the air and the ground under him fell apart. It happened to fast and before he could realize a deadly feezing wave hit his body. To him it felt like time stopped for a few seconds as he sank deeper into the freezing water that seemed to have been a small lake or pond. His body was in shock as his mind yelled out in panic.

As soon as he manage to get himself under control agian he swam up as fast as he could. Gasping for air as he broke trough the water and grabing at the ice as he tried to climb out. The first few attempt was a failure as his bandaged hands only slyed off the slippery ice but he didnt give up as he kept grabbed at it agian and again. After a few moments he finaly got a hold of a crack in the ice as he despritly tried to pull himself out but now exhausted from the struggling he stopped to try and catch a breath. If anything, he really needed help at that moment.

Last edited by =Kaito=; 08-22-2008 at 07:58 AM..

Karatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuddled View Post
Misako looked towards his voice. She had just been about to leave. Instead she extinguished the fire she had and walked over to him. She wrapped her cloak tighter about her to keep out the cold from seeping into and making her sick.

"Cutting close, I see. Well, I'm Misako."

She looked at the vampire boy studiously, trying to figure him out. She'd noticed he seemed to favor dark clothes earlier but she now realized he seemed to wear his weight in metal. She looked to see if she could find any signs that would give away any insight as to what vampiric clan he was from but couldn't make anything out.
A sigh escaped his lips as he came into view he looked her over as he watched her hug her body to her cloak to keep warm before he rasied his hand and looked to his skin feeling no cold or heat the weather did not bother him. in belief he had no idea it was cold out to begin with.

Though as he lowered his hands, placing it back into his pocket he looked at the girl before he walked past her the chains of his pants rattling in the silence as he rested his back against a wall to look up at the night sky...

"yea yea..."

He said without remorse not caring that he was cutting it close with another sigh his head fell towards the ground.

"well.. misako... you asked me to arrive here now whats your reasoning?"

he said with a pause as he tilted his head to look at her with his crimson red eyes.

"but... do make it fast"

Lost.In.The.Darkness
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-22-2008, 06:14 AM

Rein had ended up making her way to the art room without being noticed by anyone. She had only ran into one other student on her way there. But apparently they had been heading to the same class. She watched the clock as the minutes passed, finally class was over. The teached handed out the home work as students left. She went back to her room, grabbing her coat and putting on her black boots that went upto under her knee a few inches. She decided to walk around outside, having nothing else to do.

She trudged around in the snow for a while, looking up at the darkened sky, she sighed. She looked back down, putting her hand into the pockets of her coat. She peered at her surronding, seeing the pond. She seen a figure that seemed to be a humans or something that had a similar shape compared to one, only it seemed to be in the freezing water. She blinked, This can't be good. She thought to her self as she ran over to the pond seeing who it was and if she recognized them. It didn't appear to be someone she knew. She slid down slightly, closer to the pond, holding out her hand in order to pull them out if she could.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-22-2008, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Jumping the last five stairs, Ren landed in a cat like manner. No sooner had she done so, than she was off again, her long quick paced stride carrying her towards the foyer, and ultimately the main entrance.
She smiled at the receptionists as she passed, and pushing open the doors, with a slight tinkle as her bow caught it, she let them fall shut behind her.

Stopping to observe the day for a moment, she took in a lung full of air. The smell of people was strong here, and her eyes backed this up, when she cared to look. To the left was a picnic, grassy area, where large groups of friends had congregated around a teacher.
"Biology." She said quietly to herself, before swinging right. She followed a dirt track, scanning the hedge at her side for a short while before finding what she was looking for. A slight gap in the vegetation. Pushing her bow through first, the rest of her followed.

The range was all but empty, aside from one person. She knew him to be DV, from the English class which they both attended. He seemed to be displeased with his first shot, it appeared to her. She hoped he would not think her rude if she didn't speak, only she hated to think she could be putting somebody off. Instead she allowed herself to watch for a few seconds.
Keeping to the hedge, she walked round onto the cobbled area. She noted the bow and arrow storage rooms, also a locker come tea room and changing facility building behind her. Having her own bow, a friend had once said, she should never the cause to use one of the schools. Ren had replied, that one couldn't proclaim to be a master at ones game, unless they could use all of the toys.
Today though, she stuck with her old faithful.

Drawing an arrow across the the width of the bow, she hardly gave it time to settle before she released it. As was her custom, she would close her eyes until she heard the dull thud of the arrow hitting the target.

Deserve hadn't missed the woman standing out of his vision. Her aura was one of the strongest he had ever encountered, But knowing this it didn't really matter. As he stood still holding his bow ready to release DV felt her movements in his mind an watched as the arrow flew past him hitting the target dead center. following her movement and the sound of the thud DV closed his eyes also and let the arrow fly. Hitting the womens arrow end and sinking into the target right next to hers.

He didn't turn around as he dropped his arm to his side holding his bow that he had now dubbed as his own. Just by looking at DV's uncovered shoulder you should tell he was angry. All his muscles had tensed.

His voice soft but harsh he spoke. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!" His jaw tightened and he found it hard to speak out. "Do you realize how dangerous that was? Shooting from behind me?" DV spun around and walked briskly towards the girl that he now recognized was in his English class. Ren. He had thought her pretty and now realized pretty and dangerous fit each other nicely.

He stopped and grabbed her arm jerking her slightly. "Are you listening to me?" Dv had to bend down to her level. Placed his face in front of hers there noses almost touching. "Are you listening to me?" Anger spun in his slit eyes and spoke loudly through his body language.

Confuddled
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karatsu View Post
A sigh escaped his lips as he came into view he looked her over as he watched her hug her body to her cloak to keep warm before he rasied his hand and looked to his skin feeling no cold or heat the weather did not bother him. in belief he had no idea it was cold out to begin with.

Though as he lowered his hands, placing it back into his pocket he looked at the girl before he walked past her the chains of his pants rattling in the silence as he rested his back against a wall to look up at the night sky...

"yea yea..."

He said without remorse not caring that he was cutting it close with another sigh his head fell towards the ground.

"well.. misako... you asked me to arrive here now whats your reasoning?"

he said with a pause as he tilted his head to look at her with his crimson red eyes.

"but... do make it fast"
"I happen to know that the headmaster doesn't let vampires in very often. When the school first opened there was a problem with blood thirsty vampires preying on the rest of the student body. Needless to say, many parents got upset upon receiving a letter telling them that their children have been bled dry."

Misako broke off for a bit. She was remembering Jay, who she had had a bit of a relationship with him before he was forced to leave. She felt slightly guilty giving away his secret room. Pulling herself back to the present she looked back at the vampire.

"However, I happened to have been here when the last vampire was here. If you follow me there is a room two floors above the library that has the best blood preserving technology. You can feed there so you don't get killed for feeding on the students."

Forgetting the fact the she was cold, Misako moved quickly towards the library, not bothering to look and see that vampire boy was following her. She began regretting her impulse to show him the room. The memories were once again striking a painful chord and she wished to go lick her wounds once again in private.

Karatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 07:42 AM

Another sigh escaped his lips as he lowered his head to the ground. many would think he was quite a rude person and even cruel. yes that was quite true but indeed a vampire he was as she had said and the last meal he had seemed ages ago he was simple tired from the drain of his own energy.

Though he was quickly becoming short fused with her long explination. he simple wanted her to get to the point though she continued to speak he was becoming quite un-intersted in her proposal.

Though soon she got to the point as he tilted his head to the side to only stare at her with one eye his hair falling into strands before his eyes as he was quite intersted in exactly what she was up to. she was correct he could not exactly feed on a student despite how much of an impulse he may have... though to starve himself was even more out of the question

He had no choice

Pushing from the wall the chains of his pants rattled sharply in the silence as he walked a few steps behind her. even though his footsteps seemed to linger on he was relitively fast his strides able to catch up with her within moments though he kept distance as he watched her his black hair draping into his eyes.

"so tell me... exactly what benefit and gain do you get by helping me... you can't honestly tell me your doing this out of the charity of your own heart"

Confuddled
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 08:01 AM

Misako didn't registar that he spoke right away. Her steps didn't falter but her thoughts did. What was she supposed to say? She hadn't been quite sure why she brought it up in the first place. What compelled her to show him about the room?

"You're weak."

She opened the door to the library before she realized what an insult that no doubt appeared to be. She didn't need to have him attacking her because she wasn't completely clear on her meaning.

"I can tell you haven't fed in a while. Vampires who have fed recently usually have a stronger aura which causes me to have a tingly feeling. I also know that if you don't feed soon you are likely to go insane with bloodlust and I refuse to put myself at risk because you aren't able to feed."

Misako made it all the way to the second floor by the time she was done with her lie. A quick glance showed that it was still abandoned with a fair amount of dust on the floors. She continued heading to the second flight of stairs, not going any slower.

"I refuse to let myself be killed without doing what I can to prevent it."

Karatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 08:09 AM

A twinge rolled over his eyebrow as his footsteps halted dead in there tracks his chains swaying back and forth as his head fell tot he ground his hair covering his face compeltely.

"weak"

He mumbled to himself the thought of her arrogant insult did not help but agitate him even more. but not just that as she continued to speak he coudl tell simple in her voice of what a lie she was spewing him. though her words true she had no true remorse nor reason to care for the fact that indeed he may go insane. though the thought... no the arrogance of her words was more then enough to send him in his beserk as he looked to her his crimson red eyes fell onto her.

"You speak so self conciously. as though you are the only one that knows this. you tell me what i all ready know yet you truly care not. you have more reasoning behind this then you are letting on... though what agitates me even more is your insolent words towards me. if you truly where so wise as you seem to proclaim you would know such impudent words would indeed cost you your life"

He said his words harsh yet true and precise as he seemed less interested in her help now. not that he truly desired it in the first place he was not about to accept help from someone that he despised so much to indeed owe a dept to him. such was his own code if not the code of vampires as he shook his head gently letting his head fall back down before he took 3 steps backwards into the darkness.

"though because this is a school your life shall be spared... though my life will be taken into my own hands once again"

Soon he would be completely in the darkness allowing to move through the shadows his speed would increase and he could make a unseen escape

Confuddled
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 08:34 AM

Misako used ice to try and keep him in place. She couldn't believe the nerve of him. Talking down to her like that. Just because he was a vampire didn't mean a wound wouldn't weaken him any less. Greater vampires than this-this-boyhave lost to her in both knowledge and fight and he was going to be condencending and then just run away? Like hell she would let him.

"Listen here, you ungrateful heathen. You would do very well to take what help you can get in this place. The headmaster is likely to try and trip you up so he has a reason to kill you. You just happen to be the first vampire stupid enough to land yourself here. He loathes vampires completely. You may act all high and mighty but you are weak. If you were as strong as you like to proclaim, you would have fed long before now and wouldn't have been tricked into coming here however that may have happened. You seem to know so much about me but you hardly seem to know yourself. You say your life will be taken into your own hands again but the only reason I can think of you enrolling is because your a fledgeling. Which means that for all thoughts you have about your superiority, you are still quite near the bottom of the food chain. Or was it that you displeased your clan and the sent you here for punishment?"

Her anger was growing. The fool didn't even think about anything but his own pride. He was just another typical male trying to be macho even if it meant making things worse.

"What gives you the right to talk to me the way you do? And why are you so distant, because most vampires I come across like to make people feel comfortable around them. Luring victums or making it so people don't feel like implicating them as much. You act like you are all tough yet you are so lethargic from lack of blood you are making yourself an easy target. So what's your story, huh? Why are you king of the campus?"

Karatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 08:50 AM

A laugh soon rose through the environment it seemed in all the locations yet no place. he was quite a tricky boy indeed as he was in the darkness now this giving him a speed advantage able to displace her own ice attack was effortless. though ice was quite indeed something he did not care for. perhaps a weakness he would not allow it to touch his skin as he moved elegantly through the air his feet placing on the ceiling with little effort.

He smiled as he walked the path of the ceiling standing upside down seemed to be no problem for him as his lock black hair fell due to gravity. as a gentle sigh escaped his lips the laugher falling silent.

She seemed quite enraged at him. perhaps he hit a nerve about her that hurt her feelings... -awe poor child- he thought in mockery as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Listen now child... you speak of what you do not understand... have you walked the path of a vmpire? have you fed as a vampire? lived only in the night to never known simple emotions that your kind so freely expresses...."

he paused with another laugh as he dropped from the ground his arms still folded he now stood behind her there back together.

"I did not think so... now... to the heart of the matter, you speak so ill will towards me and not consider my feelings quite rude that is"

He said his tone dry and sarcastic as he continued his walk.

"but now no... a fledgling i am not i was born this though as the rule of vampires we hit an age and stay that way for several eternities. yes i may still be young and as you have so arrogantly placed naive however someone like you i would not expect to understand..."

he said once again with a pause before he stopped to glance over his shoulders.

"I am part of no clan... nor family they where both killed... i am the last of my clan and family... in refuge i have wandered this school being a easy place to hide... but more importantly in the study i have learned of a interesting myth about vampires through reading"

He said as he looked ahead once again a sigh escaping his lips. he was waisting to much energy explaining this information to her but again he would like her to simple leave her alone.

"we live for eternities... centuries on blood.... However in reading i have learned if a vampire can go 2 years without blood there is a possiblity the hunger will be tamed.... however this has not been proven for obvious reasons"

he began to walk again entering the shadows.

"I will find out at the expense of my life if need be... who will miss such a creature, so as you can see to stay away from people is indeed for there safety"

Confuddled
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 09:10 AM

Misako's eyes widened at his reference to his dead clan. Vampires were good at evading hunters so for an entire clan to be wiped out was news that spread quickly. She put a lid on her temper and let out a huff before speaking.

"Don't be such a fool in the future. I think we both know exactly how many vampiric clans have been wiped out - one. If people know you exist your peace will go from having to deal with me to non existant. Hunters have developed a chemical that can bring the strongest of vampires to their knees. As for taming your hunger, forget it. That was how the last vampire that attended here ended up dead. He thought if he didn't rely on blood so much things would be just fine. They were for a while but it failed and some rash decisions earned him the headmasters wrath. And don't take me for a fool. I was raised by vampires for 6 years before my grandfather stepped in. And he was rather upset at walking in upon them nearly forcing me to change. I know the interworkings of vampires better than most vampires do. And if I hurt your feeling as you say, then I apologize for letting my anger get the better of me. I don't take well to being talked down to, even if you do prove to be centuries older than me. I am prone to lashing out in the worst of ways when angry and you seem to have a habit of finding peoples ticks really quickly and banking on it."

Misako ran a hand through her long hair and looked at the door at the top of the stares. A wooden plaque bore a single word - Raul. It brought back many memories, both good and bad. It had been almost 2 years since she walked up these stairs and it was doing horrible things to her patience.

"If you are interested, there is a store of your choice, A positive and negative, Be positive and negative, AB positive and negative, OA positive and negative, and OB positive and negative.

=Kaito=
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 09:14 AM

Kaito breath heavily as he held onto the ice with dear life. His lungs aching because of the freezing water yet he didn't yell out for help. He closed his eyes as he gave a sigh to prepare himself to try and get out again but as he opened his eyes he saw a girl walk closer. ‘Awe this is embarising’ He thought but he lifted one hand to wave to greet but it was a bad idea as he almost lost his grib and had to grab tigher onto the ice.

Hi

He said as she came closer and hold her hand out to him. With out a second thought he reach out to grab her hand but the ice cracked yet again as he put weight on it, spreading towards her. He fell into the water again but the ice stopped cracking, lucky for her cause the last thing he wanted was for her to fall in with him. He took a hold of the ice agian, placing his chin on it as he took a deep breath. His lip was starting to go blue as he shivered from the cold. He knew he had to do something and fast.

Hey,don't. It's too dangerouse. Go call for help,.... please?

He asked nicly.

Karatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 09:47 AM

(Sorry for the weight XDD watching "christopher titus" and it's great so yea slow replies)

Another sigh escaped his lips as he stood there calmly. telling him to simple give up on something he was so close to was not exactly an ideal thing for him to do he has indeed lasted a year down the path he was not about to simple stop now that he was so close.

Looking over his shoulder he gave a soft smile that almost seemed fitting despite his personality. it almost made him seem charming though many peoples first glance at him was of dislike and hatred he was relitively a handsome vampire as many of his race where.

"Perhaps"

was all he would say to what she said more or less not paying attention as he began to walk again the chains rattling through the environment as his left hand raised intot he air each finger extended as a wave as he had no true destination however it was quite late he would not simple be heading to bed in the peak of his own hour.

"we shall most undoubted meet again... if that is to be so, lets have that under more friend circumstances"

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 08-22-2008, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by !+DeserVe+! View Post

....He stopped and grabbed her arm jerking her slightly. "Are you listening to me?" Dv had to bend down to her level. Placed his face in front of hers there noses almost touching. "Are you listening to me?" Anger spun in his slit eyes and spoke loudly through his body language.
At the sensation of gripping on her arm, Ren's eyes snapped open, and she was quite taken back to be staring into the face of DV. She didn't hold her breath, more just stopped breathing, as her eyes followed the line her arrow had taken. She saw he was clearly right.

"I do apologize. However can i get back onto even footing with you?" She glanced around, and then mocked serious thought. It could actually have been serious thought, but one never quite knew with her. Her mind was flashing back to the games she, her siblings and cousins had played at home, so many times before during their archery sessions.
She looked up at him, with a slight smile. "You don't seem one to take danger to seriously, and i like to live dangerously from time to time. I'll tell you what. I'll give you the chance to break even. It's a game we played at home."
She hopped over the remains of a small stone wall, and walked out to the target. She pulled out the arrows, and turned to face him, raising her voice a little to cover the distance. "I'll stand with my back towards you. All you have to do, is hit me square in the back. If i can't move in time, that is. What do you think?" She finished, her head on a slight tilt as she watched him.

A more logical part of her brain, was at the moment giving a good seeing to, the quick thinking section, and telling her, that it was all very well having your family try to kill you, but what about a relative stranger? You don't know how good he really is after all...
She half rolled her eyes, at the same time acknowledging that Mr Logical had a point.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 08-22-2008, 12:48 PM

"Don't panic," Kimi told herself as she took in a deep breath, "I got to get out of here." She began to walk back to where she had entered. "Maybe if I caught and just told them I got lost, they'd believe me?" She shook her head, that would never happen. She peered around the door to make sure no one was coming as she exited. "That was close," She let out a sigh as she made her way out of the boys dorm.

The snow falling outside caught her attention and instead of heading for the girl's dorm she decided to go for a walk when she spotted two people. "I wonder what they're doing," Kimi pondered as she got nearer she realized one was in serious trouble. "Eek!" Kimi squeaked, "Don't panic, don't panic, you can't panic in a crisis." She took a deep breath, "Alright, I know the perfect potion to cure frostbite, now.... ack! There isn't such a potion to prevent drowning!" Kimi looked over and noticed the other girl to see what she was doing, "Oh, I can help do that too!"

Kimi ran over to the two, "Do you need help?" She wasn't sure what to say and she was sure her question was rather obvious, but she wasn't very good at knowing what to say.

Lost.In.The.Darkness
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 08-22-2008, 06:32 PM

Rein shook her head and sighed, "If you stay in there any longer it cause some serious damage, but I guess I will." she said getting up and taking out her cell phone. She didn't have recpetion there, so she walked about ten feet away, finally getting a signal. She called the head office, telling them the situation. She nodded at their response and shut her phone, walking back over to him. "They'll be here in about five or so minutes, they have to get the tools and everything needed to help." She said sitting down in the snow, not caring it was cold. "How did you get yourself in this mess?" she asked him, somewhat curious.

The five minutes went by slowly, finally they came. She got up and spoke with whom she took to be the 'boss' person. They told her it would be a little bit before everything was ready. She shrugged and walked back to sit down again, letting them set it up. The had put some stakes into the ground, making sure they were stirdy and tide a length of rope to it, with something at the end that seemed to be just a loop of some sort of material. "Grab onto this and we'll pull you out." one of the people said as they threw the looped end over to him, with at least four or so people rady to pull him out when he grabbed it. Hopefully the ice didn't break anymore, or it would just cause more problems.

!dLe^p@n!c
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-22-2008, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post

A more logical part of her brain, was at the moment giving a good seeing to, the quick thinking section, and telling her, that it was all very well having your family try to kill you, but what about a relative stranger? You don't know how good he really is after all...
She half rolled her eyes, at the same time acknowledging that Mr Logical had a point.
Deserve laughed icily, his hand never leaving her arm. "don't be pathetic, i may like danger but i know when and where its sensible to use it, and this isn't the place and time. You think id actually shoot you? and what if i hit my target?" He glared into her eyes "Murder? attempt at murder? I'm not putting my self on the line just to get thrown out of school and locked up you hear?" Damn i like her way of thinking though. His voice was cold and his jaw clenching tight while all his muscles tensed up "This is a school for freaks and you seem to be playing your part nicely." He held her grip and moved into her thoughts with his. I don't care so much for getting even with you missy. Finally letting go, DV slipped his arm back into his sleeve and started to walk off the yard and into the building. He sighed heavily under his breath and thought that at this rate he wouldn't make any friends of his own. What did it matter anyway? At 21 he was older than most people and looked like a teacher.

Karatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 10:34 PM

He tilted his head to the left then right a few pops relieving the pressure of built of air pockets int eh cartilage in his bones as he walked his hands in his pocket except his thumb that rested snuggly along his pants his elbows bent he walked his head lowered a yawn escaping his lips.

-well i must say the children here are quite amusing-

he though to himself not really paying attention where he was going he had no destination in fact he expected everyone to be asleep at this time though letting his footsteps carry him he looked ahead to at least know where he was at his eyes falling on the sigh that said "archery" with an arrow it pointed the direction he was all ready going a sigh escaping his lips.

he continued to move his strides where short and footsteps silent the chains the only thing that made a sound on him other then that he was as dead as the night itself though soon a image came into view of another student.

"... wonderful..."

he mumbled to himself as he lowered his head not knowing who it was it did not concern him in the least he simple wished to depart past them with little effort hopefully not to be bothered by another nuisance

dark yet holy blood
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to dark yet holy blood Send a message via MSN to dark yet holy blood

Old 08-22-2008, 11:20 PM

User name: Dark Yet Holy Blood
Name: Amy Teru
Classes: Trigonometry, Studio Arts, Drama, and Dark Magic
Appearance:
Attitude: Amy is very cocky, she hold a lot of pride for herself, she wants to meet more people but never understands why they turn away from her.

Last edited by dark yet holy blood; 08-23-2008 at 02:25 AM..

Confuddled
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-22-2008, 11:55 PM

Misako sighed but forgot it. With any luck vampire boy would take her advice and just feed and she would not have to deal with him again...although with her cousins room nexxt door she probably would end up running into him.

Instead of dealing with it she decided to go for a walk outside. Another horrible year was no doubt about to commence. She heard voices oer to her right and looked. Three figures were standing around something moving on the ice. She realized a person walked over to see what was going on.

It wasn't until she was standing next to two girls that she realized the person getting ready to drown was the boy from the bathroom.

"You again. Trouble just seems to be attracted to you doesn't it?"

With a sigh she knelt down and thickened the ice so it wouldn't crack under pressure. She then proffered her hand to the boy. She also prepped her concentration to help the water rise a little to make lifting him out easier.

"The ice is about a foot thick now. Give me your hand so we can get you out of there."

=Kaito=
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2008, 12:04 AM

Kaito looked past the first girl that arrived to see another girl approach and ask if she could help. He gave a small laugh as he almost felt like drowning himself now. ‘They probably think Im an idiot or weak’ He thought but he didn't say it out loud as he just greet the new girl that arrived.

“Hey. Yeah that would be great.”

Even though he seemed to be in a crises it didn't seem he panicked or yelled at the girls, no he was calm but the only reason why he tried to keep his cool was because they were girls. He watched the one call for help on her phone, nodding as she finished and told him that help would arrive in a five min. Five min didnt sound that long but in fact to him it felt like hours.

“Ha! Well Im new here and I didn't realize it was a pond until it was to late.”

He answered her question. After 5 minutes and after they finally set the gadgets up he felt a slight relieve and gave a sigh. Ge let go of the ice with one hand as he took the rope, his finger tips numb from the cold. He took the rope in both his hands as he waited for them to pull him out but as soon as they did the ice started cracking again.

“Wait wait!”

Kaito said, not wanting it to break any further. He took a deep breath but flinching as he did. He then paused and looked around as he got an idea. He narrowed his eyes as he felt stupid for not thinking of it before.

“Okay try again”

He said as shivered, holding onto the rope tightly again. They started to pull again but this time as soon as he got pulled up a little bit from the water, big black wings ripped from his back. The wings was magnificent, the glory and pride of his kind but they were soaked in water, making impossible to fly but he didn't care about that. The feathers spread as it revealed silver blades hidden in between them. It was apart of his wings, his last resort weapon but he never used it, for obvious reasons. He thrust the wings forward as a ‘clank’ sound could be heard while the blade on his wings cut into the cut into the ice but not the deep so it could crack more. This gave him the opportunity to help pull himself up on the ice so it wont break.

As soon as his whole body was on the ice and out of the water the four people could pull him a few meters away from the water with ease. He breathed heavily as his wings returned. Disappearing and not leaving a single trace that they even existed. He sat up as he shivered from the cold, one person rushed to get a blanket toss over him. He took it, wrapped it tightly around himself then lied back down on the ice, one knee rose as he took a deep breath. It probably would have been smarter to go indoors but he didn't care.

dark yet holy blood
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to dark yet holy blood Send a message via MSN to dark yet holy blood

Old 08-23-2008, 12:05 AM

Amy pulled up to the school parking lot into space A6. Because of her high level classes she was just handed one of the closest spots to the school. She stepped out of the car turning the alarm on and locking the doors checking every one to make sure it was properly locked and that the windows were up. She didn't trust anyone at the school for the three years she had been here.
She crossed to the sidewalk the lead to the back doors of the school already aware that she was late, she wanted to avoid as many camera's and administrators as possible.
She pushed the door open slowly and peeked in making sure there was no one that could catch her. She stepped in and closed the door slowly and turned to go to her Theater class, when she felt a firm hand on her shoulder, when she turn froze as she saw the principle.

"O hello there um, I just went to get some lunch that's all I swear."

He obviously didn't believe her as he dragged her off to his office. Luckily for her since this was the first time she got caught he let her off with just a warning and sent her off to class.

She didn't even feel like going to her Drama class she just wanted to wonder the halls like she did in the morning. She walked with both hands tucked in her pockets and her gaze diverted to the floor, not really paying much attention to where she was walking.

/OOC/ anyone open?//OOC//

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 08-23-2008, 12:07 AM

Kimi watched as the girl used her cell phone to get help. She figured since that was under control she took out of her bag many different little bottles of ingredients and began mixing. He was going to need a potion to warm him up once he got out of that freezing water.

"Here, drink this," She handed the blue potion to the boy wondering if he would actually drink it. Most people were cautious around her, but she had never made a potion that killed, well people anyways. Usually just rats and bugs, which were things she hated.

=Kaito=
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-23-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuddled View Post
Misako sighed but forgot it. With any luck vampire boy would take her advice and just feed and she would not have to deal with him again...although with her cousins room nexxt door she probably would end up running into him.

Instead of dealing with it she decided to go for a walk outside. Another horrible year was no doubt about to commence. She heard voices oer to her right and looked. Three figures were standing around something moving on the ice. She realized a person walked over to see what was going on.

It wasn't until she was standing next to two girls that she realized the person getting ready to drown was the boy from the bathroom.

"You again. Trouble just seems to be attracted to you doesn't it?"

With a sigh she knelt down and thickened the ice so it wouldn't crack under pressure. She then proffered her hand to the boy. She also prepped her concentration to help the water rise a little to make lifting him out easier.

"The ice is about a foot thick now. Give me your hand so we can get you out of there."
((ooc:...woops..gah. mind if I stick with my reply :P please?))

Last edited by =Kaito=; 08-23-2008 at 12:54 AM..