Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explici...

Old 04-24-2012, 02:54 AM

Ketaro Looked at Gemini knowing that she was mentally recording everything being said. It was nice having her around. At the proficy of a disaster Ketaro's eyes narrowed,"Yes, I know you well enough that you want something other than to tell us that when you came here." Turning back to Gemini, he said,"Syndarion has the ability to see the events of the future." "Now Syndarion, would you so kindly allow me to take you to my alpha?",Ketaro said even though he was already ushering Syndarion towards the camp. Arriving at the camp, he delivered Syndarion to his alphas hut, gesturing Syndarion to enter. Catching a young pup by the arm he ordered him to find the alpha and ask her to come to her hut. Walking over to Gemini, he whispered into her ear,"Remember you can ALWAYS change the future."

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-24-2012, 04:32 AM

((:insane: Ooooo, Ketaro's alpha will throw a fit when she sees these people coming. *laugh* Navi isn't one for strangers. . . .))

Noctis lifted his red-streaked brown gaze from the ground slowly. The earth spoke of many things. Life, growth, the change of seasons, the steady sound of the nearby river . . . and death. As the alpha scented the air again, his reddish fur ruffled in the light breeze. He'd heard that the Water Elemental clan had been attacked, but he had come to see it for himself.

He'd seen enough to confirm his suspicions: they were weak. The clan had been weakened to the point of near disaster. If they weren't shored up by winter's coming, they would surely perish. Noctis snorted at the dust between his paws before stepping forward. He came with his best warrior, a black creature, to his right. Though it was technically inappropriate to visit the other packs before the Feast, Noctis was not known for his patience. He never had been.

His strong steps brought him close to the Water Elemental's encampment, stirring up the remaining members as he growled at the nearest warrior. If they attacked him now, he would surely use his strength against them. Who knew if they would survive a second attack?
"Where is your alpha, pup?" Noctis transformed in a flash of red fur and dark clothing. Within seconds a black-clothed male stood still, his navy hair flitting about his sharp features. He was already irritated with the delay. Snagging the nearest pack member by the hair at the back of the boy's head, the earth alpha bore his fangs. "Where? Bring her to me." He released the boy and allowed him to scramble back. That's when he noticed the one figure who stood out amongst the others: Coventina.

"You were badly beaten," he stated, surveying the destruction about him.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 04-24-2012, 04:34 AM

Syndarion, though not liking to be Pushed and ordered around, Complied rather quietly. His gaurd Stood beside him. one of the Fox's, a Female, growled at a Child that came too close. Syndarion snapped at her. "Linnette, Do not Intimidate the Young one's. That does not help us here."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-24-2012, 04:34 AM

Gemini followed the little group back towards camp, staying to the rear to make sure no one made a break for it.she stood by while the stranger was brought to their Alpha, and watched as Ketaro sent a pup off to find her.at Ketaro's words, Gemini tilted her head."is it really possible, Ketaro-Sensei, to change your destiny? What if you were destined to care for someone who didn't return your feelings? Could you change that?" She asked, making it sound rhetorical."or if...if someone was to die.could you change that path so they could live?"

Andraus

Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 AM

Syndarion's ear's Perked up at the Question. "Time is like a Calm Pond. it's Peaceful, and stay's perfectly still forever, unless Tampered with. Then Everything Shakes, and Throws it off balance. The Force's of Time are Dangerous To tamper with. Thats why we choose to intervene now, when we Could have Prevented the Attack that Happend over at the Water Tribe. "he said. "If we Intervened Whenever we Saw fit, we'd throw the Balance into Complete Disarray."he said.

Esmme

Old 04-24-2012, 05:41 AM

Navi was alerted the moment the winds carried the scents toward her. She was on her feet instantly, and met the newcomers as they came to her encampment. With her white eyes narrowed, the Wind Elemental alpha eyed the strangers warily. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly. Navi wasn't wasting time with frivolous niceties, it seemed.

Her dark hair flit through the angry wind that tugged at everyone's clothing. Navi's emotions seemed linked to the breeze: and right now, she was most certainly unsettled. Nodding to Ketaro and Gemini, she then focused on the fox, and other strangers. Syndarion caught her eye so easily. He was . . . definitely different.

"Why do you seek my pack before the Feast?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-24-2012, 01:35 PM

Hearing approaching pack and smelling them on the breeze, Coventina had swiftly left the hut. Hearing the young pup give a yowl at being grabbed by the hair, the alpha female grabbed Noctis's hand and made him free the boy. "Yes. Very skilled warriors came for me." she said smoothly, and she then glanced to the warrior without care in her eyes before turning to the earths alpha before her. "I see that your patience has not grown since our last meeting, I had high hopes for you." she said calmly, knowing that he was not in any sense of the word calm. "The warriors came for two reasons... To insinuate fear and to kill me." she said smoothly, looking at her people as she stood next to the other alpha. "Though, they are not from any of the element tribes... Do you have a guess where they were from?"

Esmme

Old 04-24-2012, 04:39 PM

"Watch your tongue," Noctis whispered dangerously, the dust about his feet swirling about with his anger. He might be impatient, but he wasn't the kind of person who enjoyed hearing it from others. His pride was far too high for that. "I care nothing for hopes."
His rough, husky voice was low . . . and dangerous. That was one word that described him: dangerous. Unsteady. He was bound to explode at any given moment. Noctis turned his red eyes to the carnage once more before snorting. "There are no tribes beyond the elements. They must have masked their identity." That sounded highly unlikely, even to his ears.

As Coventina neared him, the Earth alpha seemed to calm ever so slightly. "Have you made any enemies that would want the Water clan destroyed?" That question was loaded. It was well-known that Noctis didn't like any of the other elements, but he wasn't necessarily stupid enough to try and destroy one of them. Still, it didn't help that he wasn't the kindest wolf in the world.

Andraus

Old 04-24-2012, 04:46 PM

"I seek your Pack, because out of the 4, this one is the Most likely to be abled to change the Course of Events, that will lead to all your's Destruction. "He said, plainly. He then walked in front of them, and held up his hands "I shall give you the Gift of Fore-sight. "he said. You then Feel somthing from your Spirit, and Sub-concious. Its as if the Fabric of Space itself was being ripped. YOu then See a Tear in Space right before you. "When you are Ready to See the Fate that is before you, look into the Rip. It will give you a glance at the sea of time" he said.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-24-2012, 09:34 PM

Ketaro growled. Looking into the future was only meant to be seen by the gods. And those trusted with that power were to use it with a purely good purpose. Though Syndarion's actions seemed noble, Ketaro knew he was up to no good. The last time Syndarion had shown him the future Ketaro had been shaken so thoroughly that he had fainted. He did not want to show his alpha that he was weak. But Ketaro dared not interfere. Syndarion's concentration would slip and they could be thrown into Ratilin knows where. He would have to bury his weakness deep inside in order to face time once again. Ketaro would try to absorb everything he saw in order to stop the great disaster comming. Bracing himself for one last view of the future, Ketaro just hoped Gemini wouldnt receive the same side-effects he had the first time.

(Ratilin is the wolf god of the sun)

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 04-24-2012 at 09:36 PM..

VIEW FROM ABOVE
is currently looking for a good ...

Old 04-24-2012, 10:25 PM

"Warriors assemble!"

Immediately after Jazereth's sharp cry, all the nearby warriors snapped to attention. They were ready so quickly, you might not have even had time to blink. Of course that was no surprise if you were familiar with the pack. Sure training was back-breaking and rigorous, the trainers were harsh, but the results were clear. The fire pack's warriors were absolutely impeccable. Shifting back into her human form, the dirt being stirred up around her feet slightly, Cheza moved swiftly with her fellow fighters into the alpha's tent.

"I have bad news. The water Elemental's secrets have been attempted to be stolen."

Several gasps and whispers of alarm were heard. Instinctively, Cheza's scarlet eyes narrowed. For as long as she knew, the secrets of the different packs had been kept secret. Relations were kept peaceful - as peaceful as possible anyway - when it came to dealing with the elements. Who could have done such a thing?

"The villain was found and disposed of quickly and efficiently before any of the secrets could be touched."

The wolves seemed to relax at this.

Cheza raised her head slightly to speak, though she didn't look Jazereth in the eyes out of respect. "Miss, if you don't mind me asking, who exactly did this?"

ooc: >< Kind of a late reply. Sorry!

Last edited by VIEW FROM ABOVE; 04-24-2012 at 10:48 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-24-2012, 10:32 PM

Coventina could feel the other alpha's anger and then offered a smile hearing him say that the wolves could have masked themselves. Feeling his wavering strength in belief of his words, the female nodded slightly. Expecting the next question she shook her head. "Noctis, out of all the clans, must you ask me that question?" she said raising an eyebrow. When Noctis had come to be alpha and came to his first feast, she had been the first to greet him, the first to respect him as a true alpha, no matter what kind of person he was. It was her gift of empathy to know and feel the inside emotions and desires of others around her, and that was why the tribe was so prosperous. Coventina was the very person who kept everything at the feast smooth and relaxed. "Noctis, the only thing I have done to contact the other tribes and warn them of impending danger." she said smoothly and smiled as a young child ran up, chiming her name all the while. "Young one, what is that there?" she asked softly, pointing to the rather large fish. "I caughted it myself alpha! Mommy said that new comers would like food before leaving... So I raced alllllll the way up here!" the young boy said proudly and Coventina smiled and kissed his cheek. "What a sweet thought child. Take this to the butcher, have her clean the fish and wrap it for our friends, I will personally deliver it." she said caringly and then children nodded vigorously before running back towards the village below. "Noctis, all I know is that these wolves are strong, they are swift, and they will not stop until you personally throw them into the river Styx." she said with an odd sense of forboding in her voice. Her deep eyes darkening as she watched the waves lick up onto the shore line.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-24-2012, 10:57 PM

Jazereth was dissapointed in her warriors, they have turned out to be the best of the best and they still weak in the mind. When Cheza asked a question, she almost smiled. 'Oh my, Cheza. What a clever young warrior you have become!!',she thought. "I am not sure. But I sincerely doubt it would be one of our four clans. The Wind Elemental is a fighting force that is to be reckoned with, but they would not commit a crime so stupidly like this. And for The Water Elemental, they are ones that embrace peace more than any other. The Earth Elemental on the other hand would only attack us.",Jazereth replied, reffering to the HUGE grudge that the two packs had against each other. "So there is no reason for alarm my warriors. Make sure that no commmoner or anyone from this pack outside of us, will learn of this. It will cause panic and the last thing we want is to have the villian to strike us when we are weak!", she growled. "Now disperse! And anyone who dare says anything about this meeting will have a nice long talk with me!" While the warriors were leaving saw Cheza out of the corner of her eye and beckoned her to come forth. Jazereth smiled a quick smile at Cheza. 'I hope I can always rely on her.', she thought. 'She herself might just be the alpha of this clan one day.'

(Sorry Jazereth's so harsh! But no one can run a pack based on fighting with a soft heart!)

Last edited by Bloodyrosethorns1; 04-24-2012 at 11:05 PM..

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 PM

One combined shout of, "Yes, ma'am!", and the wolves were on their way out. They would go back to their patrols of the surrounding area or acting as guards within the camp site, the two main duties of warriors in the fire pack.

Cheza combed her fingers through her crimson-colored hair. In fact, now that the meeting was over, it would be about time for Cheza's own shift. Today she would be patrolling the forests around the camp. Yet, as she was about to leave, she noticed Jazereth smile and motion for her to come towards her.

Cheza looked surprised as she stopped in her tracks, wondering what she needed. She obeyed and nudged her way back through the exiting wolves to stand before the alpha. Within moments silence filled the tent as everyone left.

"You wish to speak with me, miss?"

ooc: lol you're right! :D

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-24-2012, 11:41 PM

"Yes. I was wondering of youd like to be my understudy? Though it is a tough job, I think you can handle it. You will stay by my side and leave only when I ask of you. It is also a great honor. For only one of the alpha's pack may sit with them at the alpha's table.", Jazereth answered. "You may take as long as you wish to decide. Though I recommend that you answer me by the Feast of the elements."

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 04-25-2012, 12:12 AM

It took a moment for her to register what just happened. "Your understudy?" she repeated.

Normally, most wolves in the pack would be absolutely flattered by her request and say "yes" automatically without thinking. However, there were plenty of things she needed to take note of. It was a large responsibility. Cheza mainly had to question if she was strong enough, worthy enough to take it on. Jazereth seemed to think so though. She would need to make sure she knew how to handle it first.

"And I have until the Feast of the Elements to decide", she stated simply, thinking to herself outloud. "I will give you an answer as soon as possible, but do you really believe I have the..merit to have a role like that? Warrior or not, I'm still only your servant."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-25-2012, 12:20 AM

"Cheza,",Jazereth said, putting a hand on Cheza's shoulder and looking into her eyes. "I would trust you with my life! I'll always be there for you. And O know you'd do the same for me. You ARE ready. Take the first step. I will guide you.",she said. Jazereth's face softened and her eyes grew caring.

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 04-25-2012, 12:38 AM

Cheza hesitated when she saw Jazereth's face soften, something that was rare to see in the alpha. Pursing her lips, she felt a sudden feeling of confidence overtake her being. Yes, she would work hard.

"...Alright. Yes. I'll do it."

She nodded as if to confirm it again.

"If you believe I'm capable of it, I will try my best."

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 AM

Jazereth's face brightened as Cheza accepted, though she could still see that she was unsure. "Well, come on my understudy! Let's go monitor the camp. And maybe along the way we I can answer some of the questions that are on your mind.", Jazereth said. Walking out of her hut, she looked up into the sky and closed her eyes,'Father, our clan will be well looked after when I am gone. Though I do not plan on leaving this world anytime soon.', she thought.

(Sorry I'm not writing very much! I'm just really mad cuz I can't get this one melody right on my saxophone!)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-25-2012, 02:49 AM

((GUYS what the hell? Don't just go ahead like that! Not cool! And andraus, you shouldn't interfere in other peoples conversation.Gemini was talking to Ketaro, and you had NO right to butt in like you did.didnt anyone ever teach you that its RUDE to interrupt?! Besides they weren't even within earshot of you! :feesh: Bokudenashi! ))
Gemini was about to rip the stranger a new one when the Alpha showed up.what followed was a discussion that she didn't quite understand, and after that a dimensional rip that caused her to stare at the stranger with a look that could nail paler to a wall."NO!! I refuse to look in there! I don't trust you!" She yelled, angry and frightened, and transformed.in one swift motion, she was off and flying away from the camp and towards the woods.she might get in trouble later, but she would not blindly trust someone who was admittedly a liar.

Bloodyrosethorns1

Old 04-25-2012, 03:57 AM

(Oops! Sorry! To be honest I was really confused myself!)

Esmme

Old 04-25-2012, 05:10 AM

((:XD Awww, sorry! We won't do it again, Gemini! *purrs and nuzzles*))

When Syndarion spoke his riddled words, ripping the fabric of the universe open before her, the Wind alpha felt temptation tug at her mind. She really wanted to look. She wanted to ensure that she could avoid any bad fate for her clan, or perhaps glimpse who had hurt the Water Elemental pack. Her white eyes narrowed, and she stepped forward once.

The reaction Gemini had made Navi pause. "The future is not meant to be seen," she whispered, turning her eyes away from the rift. "Your offer, no matter how tempting, is only going to cause turmoil." Glancing after Gemini, the alpha made a decision. "Ketaro, go to her. She need someone."

With that, the dark-skinned woman took a step back. "Leave my pack alone, Syndarion. I don't know what you seek here, but you will not find it."

Andraus

Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 AM

"What we seek is protection........Our Home is Strongly built, but our numbers are small. We seek The Aid of those Who we can call ally. The Water Element was a Bad choice, because half of my People believe that they played a Part in our Annilation on the day's of frost, due to their element. "He said, quietly. "They also blame your's, but Earth and Fire still Harbor hatred towards us, for the incident 20 years back. I don't Want my clan to have to rely on other's, for it show's weakness, but Im not going to watch my people suffer and die because of it."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-25-2012, 12:25 PM

((ESMME!!!!! You forgot to add as Noctis!!!!!! :feesh: I can't add until he responds! He is the only one Coventina can interact with right now! :cry: ))

VIEW FROM ABOVE

Old 04-25-2012, 08:39 PM

Cheza nodded as she followed the alpha out into the open air. "Right, of course."

By then the sun was fully risen, splaying its new rays across the fire pack's campsite as Cheza walked with Jazereth. Whenever Jazereth would come into view of them, the other wolves in the pack would slightly bow their heads out of respect. It was only proper to do for the alpha wolf after all. Cheza could catch some of them glance over at her curiously. She looked over at her current companion. "What exactly would I be required to do as your understudy, miss?" She asked, brushing her hair behind her ear. "I doubt it would be the same as being a warrior."

ooc@Rose: lol that's okay! >< I have some writer's block anyway.