chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 01-19-2008, 05:09 AM

[color=cornflowerblue] Hello everyone! This is a literate role play about n people who don't know each other at all but are connected in a way that none of them would ever guess!(GASP!)
Rules:
Follow all of the Menewsha rules, of course!
Please PM me with your character information and please fill out this:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:(pics or description are okay)
Bio:
Please note all characters must be within the ages that must attend to school, from preschool to college, as long as they stay within those ages, it's great.
Characters so far:
Username:chokolatte
Character name:Viti
Appearance:
[eye color:Steel/Grey hair color:Silver]
Weapon[s]:Bow/arrows
Bio:An odd, misfit girl that doesn't like sunlight and is bored with her schoolwork all the time. She lived in Italy with her parent's and three year old sister until their parent's died an untimely death in a car accident, forcing them to move to Maine with their grandparents. She moved to Maine when she was fifteen and learned English quickly but never fit in. She only has two good friends and her small family left.
Storyline:The English teacher was going into another famous rant about 'In his day' when the usual trouble makers started acting up. He cut it off short this time, though, which amazed everyone. Soon he went back to the proper grammar lesson and Viti quickly fell asleep. She woke in what she estimated was about twenty minuets. The class was completely deserted. She figured they had left for lunch without waking her up, a fair punishment, because English was her last class before lunch. She walked slowly and cautiously to the lunch room only to find it, too, was deserted. She was shocked, and looked at the clock. It had stopped the minuet she'd fallen asleep in English. She dashed to her locker and took out her phone, which refused to turn on. She dropped it when she heard a familiar voice behind her; the principle. "You've been gone quite a while, Viti, glad you could join us now!" It was the speech he gave everyone who was sent to the office for falling asleep. She gasped and turned around. No one was anywhere in sight. Her eyes widened when her phone hit the floor, shattering. She heard a dark chuckle and looked all around her. Once again to be greeted by emptiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoluver45
Username:emoluver45
Character name:Sammantha Avro
Appearance:
Weapon[s]:pistol
Bio:Her parents died in a car crash four years ago, she is in college now but have been having weired dreams about things she dosen't even know about. She dresses emo but she is really not like that she has a couple of crushes on boys she has known for years:Matt and Terry.
Matt:
Terry:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_forgotten_apology
okay let me try

username: the_forgotten_apology
character name: ummmm... negima
appearance (don't have a pic with me sorry) short pink have very wavy but sometimes black[when dyed] and shraight/ black eyes/ very skinny doesn't like foods that don't include fish
weapons: 2 vampire kittens
bio: negi is a cat queen and she has 2 vampire kittens that love guns.... meow
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianakitsune
Username: dianakitsune
Character name: Elise
Appearance:

Weapon[s]: Katana
Bio: She hates fighting, but when threatened she's not hesitant to reveal her katana. Her favorite animal is the cat and her favorite food is fish. She's very shy which is why she has very few friends, but she cherishes them and loves them none the less. There are times, however, where she feels alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina
Username:Nina
Character name:Nikki
Appearance:(pics or description are okay)

Weapon[s]:
Bio: Nikki learn that she was a swords fighter at the age of three and started it at the age of four.
Quote:
Originally Posted by belleia
((GREAT!!))
Username: Belleia
Character name: Rai Inkuzia
Appearance:
Weapon[s]:Sai's Has katana's but doesn't use them very often,mostly uses sai's.
Bio:Growing up in an dojo was not easy for her. Her father expected her to learn at least one weapon. Se chose the katana and the sai's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDemon-GirlxX
Username: XxDemon-GirlxX
Character name: Minerva but likes to be called Mina.
Appearance:(pics or description are okay) Mina is a red head with green eyes , she is considered pretty but doesnt feel pretty. She is very skinny and has a good shape. She is always pretty tall.
Weapon[s]: Swords
Bio: Mina lives alone in a house , her parents died when she was young and she never knew them and her brother died too. She has a black belt in Kratae. Mina is considered a master at the Dark Arts , Which is a peace thing in Kratae. But she is a cheerleader at highschool and has tons of friends but dont get her wrong , she is not a prep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi

Username: Ayumi
Character name: Ayu
Appearance:
Weapon: Hand-to-hand combat
Bio: A valley girl who moved from a small town recently. Having no friends in this new city, she uses her spare time to sing to herself and birds. She dislikes violence but will use self defence when needed to. She tries to be more sociable when confronted with people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edana Little Flame
Username: Edana Little Flame
Character name: Maliki
Appearance:
Weapon[s]: he dose not use them though he carrys a pocket knife around with him all the time.
Bio: He lost his memory at the age of 16, and can not remember anything before that. He lives with an older boy whom he refers to as his big brother.

Username: Edana Little Flame
Character name: Shani
Appearance:
Weapon[s]: She is trained to use all types of fire arms, due to the fact that her father is in the military.
Bio: She moves around alot and is new in town. She lives with her father, though not around much, and mother. She live the normal life of an army brat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Psycho-Female
Username: Another Psycho-Female
Character name: Mikely she goes by Mike
Appearance:
Weapon[s]: Two Katanas
Bio: She has had a tough life as a kid but now things are starting to look up for her. She was released from the orphanage she lived in becuase her age exceaded the limit and now she lives in a apartment of her own.

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 10:08 PM

okay let me try

appearance (don't have a pic with me sorry) short pink have very wavy but sometimes black[when dyed] and shraight/ black eyes/ very skinny doesn't like foods that don't include fish

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 01-21-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
okay let me try

Ummmmmm........ooooookaaaaayyy.....accepted...

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokolatte
Quote:
okay let me try

Ummmmmm........ooooookaaaaayyy.....accepted...
yay!! i love that pic of the snipper kitty!! and it got me accepted!! lol

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-21-2008, 10:43 PM

{Lolz, okay you wanna start now?}

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 03:24 AM

start what? :?: [sorry having a blonde day]

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2008, 09:24 PM

{ :? The RP?}

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 10:58 PM

oh sorry :P lol

start now!!
hello i'm negi!! meow...

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 01-22-2008, 11:10 PM

Hi..I'm Elise...

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 11:12 PM

(( Can i join???))

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 11:15 PM

Quote:
(( Can i join???))
yea just tell us about your character and then we can all play rp!! yay!!

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
(( Can i join???))
yea just tell us about your character and then we can all play rp!! yay!!
If you read the first post, it tells you how to join :)

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2008, 11:54 PM

((GREAT!!))
Appearance:
Bio:Growing up in an dojo was not easy for her. Her father expected her to learn at least one weapon. Se chose the katana and the sai's.

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 12:06 AM

woah your person sounds cooler than mine lol.. anyway i'm gonna draw a pic of her and scan it but my only pic of her right now is on a party balloon so i can't scan that but i'm too lazy to get off here and draw a pic of her so i'll get to it sooner or later. lol

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 12:36 AM

((lol,okay))

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 12:38 AM

{People, please read the first post before just diddly daddling around and posting what ever you feel like. And please send all profiles to me via a pm. All in the first post, like dianakitsune said, and thank you for that!}

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokolatte
{People, please read the first post before just diddly daddling around and posting what ever you feel like. And please send all profiles to me via a pm. All in the first post, like dianakitsune said, and thank you for that!}
you're welcome

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 12:46 AM

Quote:
((GREAT!!))
Appearance:
Accepted, but please try to remember to read the first post beforehand.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-23-2008, 04:37 PM

((When do we start?))

the_forgotten_apology
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 06:50 PM

@nina
we already did so go ahead and join in.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 09:11 PM

(( I sent my profile in a PM. ))

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-23-2008, 09:49 PM

Nikki walked around looking for someone to meet.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 10:01 PM

Mina was talking to a couple of friends and then she told them Bye , she started walking down the hal.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 10:10 PM

Viti ran through the halls, checking each classroom as she ran, looking for an explanation. She was crying now, as she ran outside, thinking of all the things that could of happened Maybe school it out, maybe I'm still dreaming...maybe Then she gasped, cutting off her own thought, and slapped herself. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" She screamed at herself, as she ran down the roads, screaming "HELLO? ANYONE THERE?!" The whole time.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-23-2008, 10:16 PM

Mina saw a girl running out in the roads shouting. She had a wrinkled , confused look on her face "Weird." she said and opened her locker door.