Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:17 AM

Coral loked at teh menu. "I'll have a salmon fillet and a glass of cranberry juice." she said.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 03:26 AM

While waiting, Lura began to look over at the paintings on the walls that her eyes have glazed over at least a hundred times. Her vision was eventually focused on a pair of human eyes directed her way. Unsure of what else to do from the distance, she flashed a calm smile at the girl.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to dianakitsune

Old 02-20-2008, 03:48 AM

Rain smiled back at the girl as she turned to stare at her empty plate. She hoped she hadn't creeped the girl out.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-20-2008, 04:28 AM

Lura returned the smile again and gave a slight nod. As an idea formed in her mind (inspired by this simple exchange), she casually, almost instinctively, took out her worn sketchbook and already sharpened pencil and let her hand loose in creating a scene on the rough paper.

javachipster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-21-2008, 03:11 AM

"I'm soooo sorry I'm so slow tonight ladies." She placed Rain's water on her table and placed Coral's juice on her table, "your salmon will be ready in just a moment."

walking, almost jogging, towards Celeste; she said "why hello, miss laura, how are you doing? come for some inspiration?"
she showed her to her usual spot, which was not far from Rain's table. she handed Celeste a menu and walked towards the kitchen.

coming back she placed Coral's salmon on her table. she grinned, "enjoy!" she smiled and walked towards Rain.

"is this all you would like miss? no food or have you decided on one of our many dishes?" she glanced towards laura to check if she was ready, then waited for Rain's answer.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2008, 04:12 AM

After being seated, "That's right~ Oh, and it'll be another iced tea again. I'll decide on a dish in a few," Lura quickly replied before Deanna rushed off to the kitchen. She smiled at the faerie's busy-ness in the restaurant, then put away her sketchbook as she turned to look at the menu already sitting on the table.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-21-2008, 07:51 AM

"Maybe a sandwich," Rain said not sure if she could eat a whole meal.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to PayShi Send a message via Yahoo to PayShi

Old 02-22-2008, 12:35 AM

James walked through the restaurant's door quietly, his hood pulled over his head. He was so quiet that the bell attached to the door that alerted the waitresses did not ring. It had began to rain outside, suddenly. He pulled back the hood of his jacket, revealing his gray-green hair that was always unkempt, and his matching ghostly eyes. His eyes offered something of a very cautious attitude, awareness, and fierceness. He turned around to open the door for a gentleman and a lady. The bell then rang. They said their thanks and walked on past. He walked past a few chairs and pots of plants to a sign that was standing a few feet away: "Please Wait to be Seated." He stood patiently with the other couple.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 01:34 AM

Rain's eyes suddenly caught sight of a man with strange hair coloring. "He's half human... half what?" Rain sunk in her chair, it's not wonder she failed biology. She sighed and thought, "Why do all the cute guys half to be not normal... then again I'm probably not normal..."

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 01:44 AM

James quickly looked at Rain, as if he heard her speaking across the room. His teal eyes locked with hers. He expressed nothing through them, just curiosity. He didn't break the gaze, watching for her reply through expression.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 01:48 AM

Rain quickly turned away from his gaze and blushed from embarassment. "Not again, first the fairy thing and now weird hair," Rain thought and then blushed even more, "great now I'm calling them names... I really have to stop being so nosey..." She breathed in to calm herself and began to regret coming to the restraunt.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 01:55 AM

James tried to hide a small smile, watching her face turn red. He quickly took a long strides to make it to her table. He approached her quite gently, not making a sound at all. He did not take a seat, but smiled at her, opening his mouth for the first time in this establishment. "Shall I join you, ma'am?" His voice was a deep soothing purr.

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:06 AM

For a moment, Lura was distracted from the menu as she watched something dark and of green-gray color move quickly past her table. She looked up to see some kind of interaction between the girl earlier and a newcomer to the restaurant.
Lura simply cocked her head slightly to the side in curiosity and began subconsciously petting the cat sleeping in her lap.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:10 AM

Rain at this moment looked up in surprise. She had been too busy arguing with herself inside her head that she hadn't noticed the man walk over to her. "Umm... sure," She said not sure what else to say, but knew she'd regret it later. "If only I had a boyfriend, then I wouldn't be in this mess," She thought and sighed.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 02:13 AM

James was very aware of eyes on the his back. He turned his head slightly, seeing the girl with soft brown eyes hidden behind glasses petting a small, sleeping cat. These are very aware people... Do they know what I am? He thought to himself, realizing she was scrutinizing something about him. This only took him a moment before he heard the girl he had approached speak. He turned his attention back to her, sitting down across from her, silently. He studied her green eyes for a moment, reading her expression. "Are you meeting someone? I'm sorry to intrude, if you are... It's just... I didn't feel like eating alone tonight." He purred once more, sounding a bit lonely as the last statement rolled off his tounge.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:17 AM

"No, not at all," Rain said flustered for she had just been thinking about the fact of having someone to eat out with. "Maybe he's a mind reader she thought... but I don't think mind readers have green hair... I need to get a book on species," Rain thought as she twiddled her thumbs.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 02:20 AM

James smiled, reading through her like a book. Of course, he was good at that. He held out his hand properly, his hands being very smooth and a bit tanned from walking in the sun so much. "I'm James, thank you for allowing me to join you this gloomy evening."

Lura Crane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:21 AM

The longer Lura's eyes focused on the newcomer, the more she seemed to sense a kind of strange aura from the figure. As if.. Ah, once again caught herself rudely staring-- Lura quickly shook her head and looked back to the menu in front of her, Deanna was waiting after all.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:24 AM

"Rain," She said hesitant to take his hand, but did for she noticed everyone was watching her. She felt very nervous and let go of his hand after one shake. "Why am I so nervous, it's not like he's going to eat me... right?" Rain thought as she remembered something about werewolves and vampires. "I watch way too many horror movies..." She thought.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 02:30 AM

James noted quickly her nervousness, and did indeed feel eyes from all over the room watching their table. It was amusing to him. Humans had a sense of something off... but that sense was so weak, they can't comprehend it. He tried not to smile... He knew that this sense they felt was silently fear, and slightly curiosity, which he could use to his advantage if he'd like. "So nice to know you, Rain. Are you from here?" He rose his eyebrows again, smiling at a waitress from across the room, catching her attention. He waved his hand to motion her over, his eyes roaming over to find the brown eyed girl once more. She wasn't staring anymore at least. "Have you ordered?"

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 02:37 AM

"Yes," Rain said ignoring his first question. She wasn't sure what he had said since she was too busy thinking; she really needed to do less of that.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 02:40 AM

James nodded towards her, still smiling politely. The waitress approached and he quickly ordered a coffee. The waitress seemed sad to leave his presence so quickly. His teal eyes amusingly, watched her pout as she went away. He turned his eyes back on Rain. "So, you are from here?" He repeated his question, patiently. His posture had become quit loose. He pulled himself out of his coat, revealing a nice fitting gray shirt that left some to the imagination of the hard structure beneath for the curving of each muscle slightly gave way.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 03:33 AM

"Yes," Rain said trying to focus on the conversation, though she knew that she would drift off in her thoughts again.

PayShi
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-22-2008, 03:38 AM

The waitress found him again, placing his coffee before him, and setting down some creamer beside it. He smiled a polite smile at her, "Would you take my order of the Steak? Rare, please. No side orders." He handed her the menu, never looking at it, and turned away from her. He sipped his black coffee, and looked over at Rain, knowing she was very lost in thought. "Since... we're enjoying dinner together, perhaps you should tell me about yourself?" He asked, his voice very persuasive but pleading.

dianakitsune
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-22-2008, 03:43 AM

"oh, sorry," Rain said as she heard him speak. She wasn't used to contact with other people so she really wasn't sure what to respond with. "Is there anything you'd really like to know?" She asked knowing that she was a rather boring girl and she felt he was the type of guy who could probably do with someone more exciting. For some reason that thought made her feel a little disapointed. "There has to be something in the water," Rain thought as she tried to ignore the feeling.