CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-18-2011, 06:10 AM

((Oh it's ok Hatter! I want this to be a slow paced rp anyways! So everyone can be involved!!))

Finishing up the performance times Zalia walked out of her tent and into the training area. Going over to the post she took out the pin already in the wood and pinned up the times. ]

PERFORMANCE TIMES:
Ahanna and Rythen
Adam
Mellie (if you want to perform tonight)
Lucifer
Emily
Kalapos
Ido
Doll
Azra and Chenol
Scarlett

She would open up the show and introduce each act. That was her job and she loved it. There was just something about getting up in the spotlight and opening the show. It's what made her her. Smiling she walked over to the intercom system and clicked the button. Her voice softly came out of the speakers that were all over the circus. "The performance times are up now!" Clicking the button off she walked out and went to go change into her ringleader clothes.

All ready the twins walked into the training area and saw that they were second to last. They liked being one of the last act's so that was fine with them. They had changed into there performance clothes. Each of them were wearing a tight body suit in black lace. It covered all the important areas. They were still wearing their native jewels and chains, they never really took them all. Both twins had their hair in a fashionable tight bun on the top of their head. Like earlier they both wore ballet slippers in black. Walking over to the wooden dance floor they started to practice.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 02:51 PM

While Ahanna was talking to Mellie Rythen went to check the order for tonight. He wandered over to the sign slowly juggling three balls. When he reached the sign he realized he and Ahanna were first. When they had first joined it had bothered them to be first but it no longer did. Now they were almost always some of the first performers. Juggling wasn't exicting enough to save for last and was a great way to draw people in.

He walked back to Ahanna to see if she was done yet.

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 02-18-2011, 03:06 PM

The fox woman stood up from eating, allowing her bowl with spoon to float where the goods in need of washing were stashed, figuring she'd take a look at the stock they had so she could decide what needed buying. She walked to the training area, giving everyone an encouraging smile while she walked on to the piece of paper, moving her fingers over it slowly. One eyebrow of hers rose, the new one was going to perform so quickly? Did she even have the clothes...? Her head cocked to the side, she'd ask the rope walker about it and then see whether it was available in the stores or needed sewing, when she's free of course. Right now she was quite... Clustered by everyone. She removed her fingers from the piece of paper, smiling to herself as she went to where the animals were kept.
((Uhmm,.. HollehKnight's boy character talked to your's earlier Crimson =o Figured I'd let you know ^-^
And when it's about time.. Well, I'm sure I miss the most considering I have GMT-1 When everyone's about America's ~.~ ))

Last edited by diamondt; 02-18-2011 at 05:38 PM..

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-18-2011, 06:38 PM

((Oh crap!! I didn't even see that..Ok I'm fixing it!! Thank you:)))

----------

It is now 12pm and the circus will start at 5pm. It opens at 4pm for the audience to get settled in!

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-18-2011, 08:48 PM

Scarlett looked at the act times and smiled a little to herself. The finale part was hers! Oh how wonderful to have the last slot and be in the spotlight like in her dream. She brushed her dark bangs out of her eyes and gave a nod towards Zalia. "Thank you." She said softly, giving a small curtsy before looking at all the other acts. She had no clue why she was an outcast around them but for some odd reason she always was. Her only friends were Azra and Chenol but someday she hoped to change that. But at the moment she was more concerned with her act. She bit her lip and decided to try and talk with someone for once. So she walked over to Rythen. "Hello." She said, giving a weak smile.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-18-2011, 09:02 PM

After the twins finished practicing the decided to shift into their natural form. Suddenly both girls had a long snake tail instead of legs. There tails were beautiful, black with silver and orange swirl-like patters on it. The orange was the same color as their tattoos and the silver was the same as their chains and jewels. They were still wearing their body suit, it stopped where their tail began. When they shifted back the lower half of the suit would reappear normally as would their slippers. Grinning in freedom they slithered over to Scarlett and Rythen. Each girl gave Scarlett a kiss on the cheek. "Final ssspot!" Azra said with a grin. "Good luck!" Chenol softly said. Both of the twins voices came out with a hiss like a snakes for when they shifted into their naga form their tongues also changed. They both said good luck to Rythen then slithered out of the training room, with a speed faster than most creatures.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 02-19-2011 at 06:44 AM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 10:17 PM

Rythen was suprised when a girl walked up to him. If he remember correctly her name was Scarlett. "Hello Scarlett. I saw your on last tonight. Congrats. I always preferd going first in things. This means I'll have plenty of time to find a good spot to watch you. I've always found the high acts fasinating." He smiled hoping to put her at ease.

He turned when the twins came up to them. He thanked them then wished them the same. Of all the people, or really beings, the ones Ahanna and Rythen had the least problems with were the twins. Before they had come here and had lived safely in their villages they had had contact with a group of nagas. They hadn't been extremely close but they had seen them in their natural forms. But they had never seen any of the others before. Including humans, like the one he was talking to now, and the ones that would come later. He had managed to get over that faster then Ahanna.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-18-2011, 10:28 PM

She smiled to the twins. "Good luck to you both as well." She said, looking back at the boy. "Thank you, and congrats to yourself for getting first slot. I've always liked first and last the best since first introduces the show amazingly and then last ends it that way." She said, remembering going to the circus when she was young and watching different acts. " Well it's not that fascinating, you just learn to walk on a wire and do a few tricks." She smirked, happy that one person liked her act. "I like your act too. I've never been able to juggle.. as a matter of fact i'm pretty useless on the ground and usually trip over everything." She smiled. "And the good part is that I can watch all the acts."

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 02-18-2011, 10:35 PM

((Crimson... You still havent fixed it yet >=o I feel like the mother of the thread wagging her finger xD Im not naggy I hope? :P I just thought it was very cute and wanted to see Zalia-advice in action =3))

Cire had entered the cage of a lioness named Kira, quite the fun lioness if you asked her, the fox was brushing the cat while checking the animal for any injury. Said cat had an... Accident not long ago and Cire was the one to fix up the damage. Something about a screw and weird turning while sleeping made the gash in her hind leg. Her lips formed unknown languages from years earlier, soothing the creature while healing the wound at the same time. Healing wasn't her specialty, so it would take a few minutes, but neither seemed to mind.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 10:52 PM

Rythen nodded. "Really I would be fine with first, second, third, or fourth place. I just don't like doing the later part. It requires to much to keep the attention in the later acts for a simple juggler." He laughed at her comment on how wire walking wasn't really that fascinating. He moved his fingers like legs walking. "I'm sure it is as easy as it looks. No really, you give yourself to little credit. I've tried. When we first found the circus we tried to figure out what we could do and we thought that walking a wire would be easy since we did live in trees. I found that it isn't. My feet aren't tough enough for it and wouldn't be for a long time. Plus I found out, embarisingly so, that I can not do heights with something so small under my feet." He laughed, "Well give your self a couple hundred years and you would be good at it too."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-18-2011, 11:04 PM

She laughed. "It's a bit scary since if I fall then I either break something or ruin the show." She grinned slyly. " A couple hundred years? Well... practice does make perfect." She said, brushing the sides of her tutu like dress. "You may not think juggling is anything special but to clumsy people, it's an art." She said, her eyes looking at his outfit. "I've always envied the outfits you both wore for your acts. Does Ahanna make them?" She asked from curiousity.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-18-2011, 11:16 PM

"I'm sure, even if you fell, someone would catch you. Being so far from our act it wouldn't suprise me if you found herself flying on the back of the pegasus. He seems to like saving women." He laughed imagining just that happening. The crowd would probably think it was part of the act. "I do look good for my age, don't I? You don't have to answer that." He ran his hand through his hair then flipped it winking at Scarlett. "Well thank you. I'm sure Ahanna would express the same if she was listening." He looked down at his costume. "Why yes, she makes all of our clothes and costumes, along with all of the herbal things. She used to sew everything by hand but she has a machine now. Though I believe she hand sewed these. And thank you. I know she takes great pride in the things she makes. I'm sure if you talked to her she would make you a costume. She loves to make things that others enjoy and since I don't care as much she would love to find someone who could talk to her about those things. Though I've always thought your outfits were lovely."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-18-2011, 11:45 PM

Scarlett blushed a little, looking down but then after hearing his comment of how good she looked she giggled. "You do look pretty good for your age in my opinion." She said, returning the wink. "I'll have to talk to her about costumes then sometime. The only costume i've made for myself is my training outfit. The others I just have made or buy at certain areas we stop at." She said, looking over at him. "Pegasus sounds like the lady charmer." She smirked.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 02-19-2011, 12:01 AM

Strutting over to the sign posted, Doll saw she was one of the last to perform. "Perfect." She liked being one of the later performers, because her act was usually quite unusual and contained the most 'magic' out of all of the acts, so it would stay in the audience's mind for quite a while afterwards.

[[Don't know what to post...]]

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-19-2011, 12:03 AM

"Why thank you, My Lady." He bowed before saying, "You look quite good yourself." He paused then continued, "I have to say I would be happy if you talked to her about costumes. I think she is only one step away from making me some frilly costume and saying I'm a pirate." He suddered at the thought. "Not saying I wouldn't enjoy being a pirate but I can see the lace, frills, and poof look in her eyes. She can use that on you now." He smiled at the thought. "He certainly is. He saved Ahanna when she fell of a cliff while we were running from the hunters. She has babied him ever since. Sadly he doesn't like me."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 12:16 AM

Her blush grew a little more. "It's a shame he doesn't like you.. maybe if you spent time with him often?" She suggested. Her eyes lit up at the words 'frills, poofs and lace.' "Now that would be wonderful." She grinned. "I've grown tired of the few outfits I wear over and over again.." And not to mention her chest was begining to be exposed a lot more in her older outfits since she had aged in the past two years. But since this outfit was fairly new it fit just right. She could tell chivalry still went along with him from the lady comment and how kind he was, which was always good.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-19-2011, 12:29 AM

Rythen sighed. "No, I think the reason he doesn't like me is because of my close relationship with Ahanna. Our parents' expected us to be wed but we grew up more as siblings. After he caught her he expected to fly off and to be praised by her. Instead she hit him in the head and told him to go back for me. Nothing ruins feelings towards another like a hurt pride. No I doubt he would ever let me ride him but he is friendly enough." He smiled at her. "Well if you want to come by her tent after the show we could talk about getting you a few more outfits. I can talk to her about it during the show."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 12:37 AM

At the thought of the two being wed she smiled slightly. "Well you two would be a very cute couple." She commented, since it was very true. Scarlett was one to always believe in fairytales and remembered that when she was young she had always wanted to be a ballerina or a princess with a handsome knight. But now she was not even close to a ballerina and there was no knight in site. Unless you count the rennaisance fair no to far from here..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-19-2011, 01:02 AM

He waved the comment off. "Our parents were idiots. We would never marry. We're closer to siblings then anything else. And no matter what our parents thought we had always planned on marrying others so we could make our family even bigger and drive each other insane with the spouses and kids." He laughed.

No Rythen hadn't planned on marrying her since the first ten years after the villages had been forced together. He had thought at first he loved her and they would be together but that thought had ended when life got back to a semi normal stance after all the deaths. When the second attack came and they were told to run it had just made this idea more solid. They both agreed that they didn't love each other like that. No they were soul siblings and nothing would change that.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 01:20 AM

She smiled a soft smile. "Sounds lovely." She said, glancing at him as he laughed. "If you'd like I could help you learn to walk across the training high wire. It's not that high up and there's a safety net under it." She said, thinking of how he said it was fascinating. "And it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it."

((Sorry its short > . < ))

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-19-2011, 01:34 AM

Rythen thought about the offer. He was about to decline but he thought of the circus. If he could manage just walking across that would be cool but if he managed to say get out to the middle juggle a little bit then cross the rest of the way or juggle across that would make for a great act. Scarlett also seemed to really want to teach him. He supposed it could be fun. "Sure, but no laughing if I get up there freak out and start crying."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 02:05 AM

Scarlett grinned. "i promise I won't laugh, but i'll make sure to help you balance." She said, taking his hand and leading him to the training room. The training wire was only 20 feet up, jumping distance down but still had a new under it. She climbed up the side latter to reach the platform where you could step onto the wire. "Come on slow poke." She grinned, stepping on the the wire and waiting for him to climb up..

Holleh Knight
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2011, 02:11 AM

Emily:

Emily walked over to a paper that had the schedule of the performances. She put her finger on it and scrolled down until she reached her name. "Ah. Here I am. I can't wait to see how the new people will do. I hope they're not nervous." Emily took her finger off the page and walked back to her tent to get ready. Her costume was a strapless silver black and red bra with a sash covering the side. Her gloves were black that reached up to her elbow. And her red skirt flowed all over the ground. It was a work of art.

Once she was ready for the circus, she walked back to the main tent where everyone was practicing. She decided to join them. Doing illusions was especially fun to Emily because people are so confused yet so fascinated. Aww.....It's almost time. Oh! Do all the new people have something to wear? Hm. If they didn't they would probably told Zalia. Emily walked over to some other performers and just talked about the show. Tonight would be magical.

----------

Adam:

Adam picked up one of the performance orders paper and walked back to his tent. For his costume, he wore a plain red vest for a shirt and black pants. Adam walked towards his dresser and grabbed his long whip. He never used it before. It was actually just for show, but the audience didn't know that. When he was ready, he walked towards the tent where the animals were kept. There was a girl in there. It was Cire. Adam approached her slowly so that he could make sense of why she was there in the first place. She was healing one of the lioness'. He grinned a little. He loved to see animal lovers since he was one too. Adam touched her shoulder softly. "Hello, I don't mean to interupt you, but my name's Adam. I see that you like animals; me too." Adam looked at the lioness. She was atually looking a little better.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-19-2011, 02:15 AM

Rythen waved at Ahanna in parting. He followed after Scarlett. Reaching the practice wire he glanced up. It really wasn't that high up but it was still high enough with that little bitty wire. He slowly climbed up after her. He finally stood on the little platform uncertain what to do. While he had tried wire walking before the wire had been only about two feet off the ground and made of regular rope. "I guess I'm ready."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 02-19-2011, 02:20 AM

Scarlett took his hand and gently pulled him onto the wire. "Okay, close your eyes and try and follow my voice. And don't worry, I'll make sure you don't fall." She said, releasing his hand and walking casually backwards a few steps. "And always walk with one foot in front of the other." She added, ready to grab his arm if he unbalanced. Her teal eyes watched him closely. "Image your juggling and you have to walk in a strait line while you juggle, and if you screw up then the fans will boo."