Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 06:56 PM

PAGE 55 UPDATE!! 7/25/08

WeLcOmE

Welcome to the Majik Box of Wonder...!!

INTRODUCTION

Re-opened!!! Version 3.0! My charity kind of took a break for a while because of all the crazy events that Menewsha has been putting on, and then I was stuck in two horrible summer classes that took up ALL of my time BUT...but now that things have started to slow down, my charity is back in action...and I'm ready to GIVE! <3

So...WELCOME to my first charity on Menewsha...as well as any avi site! So clearly I'm really new to this whole thing, but at the same time I'm super excited to help other users out. I sincerely hope that this will become a place for people to hang out, chat, and get a little help with that impossible quest!

I suppose in general, I'm not going to be giving away anything in particular...it will be a collection of random commons that I may not need/want, excta CI sets from this year (2008) and extra event sets. <3) If you are interested in donating towards my charity please do! That is much appreciated.

So stick around, chat and maybe you'll get something good. It'll be a little difficult for me to get on ALL THE TIME, because I'm in college, and my Holiday break is going to be over very soon. But I'm definitely going to try and do my best to help others. <3

Last edited by Melody; 07-25-2008 at 07:31 PM..

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:01 PM

AbOuT mAjInKoZ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Majinkoz...or you can call me Kathleen that's my real name. :)
Birthday: June 29!
Likes: My friends, family, boyfriend, going to the movies, drawing, fresh popcorn, anime, working out, libraries, blonde hair, Halloween, trumpet, music, piano, facebook, horror movies!! Want to know more...ask.
Dislikes: myspace!! ahhh! people who lie, try and scam/hack you, terra fox...(long story) Stale popcorn, smelly farts, picking my sister up from school...and so much more. D:
Favorite color: BLUE! I love any shade of blue, I think it's such a pretty color...and green is definitely a close second.
Music: ANYTHING...specifically trumpet concertos. :3nod:

Last edited by Majinkoz; 07-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:05 PM

CuRrEnTlY gIvInG aWaY

Okay...here is what I will be giving away in the future. <3

Yumeh Cat Hairpins!! I have a few of these to give away

Recently I have been collecting as many CI sets as I can. I don't have more than one set of the older ones but I have quite a few CI sets of the following:

January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

I will NOT tell you how many I have of each just...I have several of the above...muwaha!

Thank you everyone for participating in my charity and making it a place where people can really come to, and get help. ^^

MORE ITEMS TO GIVEAWAY...coming soon...

FUNDS: ~1,000g D:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giveaway/Donation History

StormRose - 10g
Crazy_Gypsy - 15g
nescia - Hulahula Necklace
Aeris - 20g
the_anna135 - 20g
blind_phoenix - 10g
Sanctuary - Yumeh Hairpin
Crazy_Gypsy - Panda Plushie
Snowflower - Bloody Twirls
Ashtara_Silunar - Basic Purple t-shirt
[L]ove[H]ate - 5g
Fae - 10g
Dreamz - 15g
dessertdesiert - Orange welcome balloon
XxDemon-GirlxX - Yumeh Hairpin
BrokenHearted - 50g

Last edited by Majinkoz; 07-25-2008 at 07:11 PM..

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:06 PM

RuLeS

I haven't really found any scammers/hackers or for lack of better word BAD people on menewsha, which is awesome. But there always needs to be a few rules. It usually makes things run more smoothly.

1) Follow Menewsha's ToS!

2) No mule accounts are allowed, and if I find out that you're using your main as well as mule account to get donations you will no longer be able to participate in my charity.

3) You must be on Menewsha for at least a month, as well as have 500 + posts. This is just for me to see if you plan on staying on mene or if you just joined and are looking for a quit donation, then plan on quitting. (This rule MAY change!)

4) Please don't beg, and above all else, just have a good time and make some new friends. <3

5) You MUST have a quest thread and your quest thread MUST be active, as well as older than one week. I will be checking activity in your thread...do NOT just post in one of your old dying threads...that is unacceptable and you will be banned from getting items in my charity. ^^

When asking for a donation, or one of the items that I'm giving away...please fill out the following form and please PM THIS TO ME!! Do not post in the thread it gets too messy and then I could miss things.

Code:
 Username: <Your username goes here>
Item You're Questing: <The item(s) you're questing.>
Quest thread:<Quest thread link.>
Why should you get a donation?: <Reason goes here.>

NOTE: To get a donation, all you have to do is pretty much stay in my thread and be an all around kind person, make me believe that you actually DO deserve a donation (I don't mean to be a bitch, but I came from gaia and the people there just wanted crap, it didn't matter WHAT it is).

Last edited by Majinkoz; 07-25-2008 at 07:14 PM..

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:07 PM

MaJiN's QuEsT/dOnAtIoNs

My quest! Majin needs help too! But first let me say something. I do NOT expect you do donate to me. Although I would really love it, it is NOT a must. But, if you would like to donate please do so, I honestly appreciate the gesture. <3

Anyways, I would eventually like to quest for the St. Patty's day items because those are the last of the Event items that I need...however, the thing that I want most right now is COMMONS!! I finally finished my quest for all of the CIs and event items (except for the St. Patty's day items) and now I can finally focus on getting some commons for my avi. <3

DONATIONS

rabid-rainbow - 5g
BrokenHearted - 15g
EvanStone - 10g
galy - Sash of Chaos
SerenityFTW - 100g
BrokenHearted - 25g
Crazy_Gypsy - 25g and Royal shoes of Artemis
dessertdesiert - 50g
xdenversxbabyx - VooDoo Necklace
Captin Morgan - Black Jeans
genkio - Queen Crown, King's Crown, V-Day set and a few commons...HOLY CRAP! <333 thank you!

DONATIONS TOWARDS THE CHARITY

I will also be accepting donations towards the charity. You can specify when you would like them to be donated...(EX: You donate 20g to be given away to the first person on page 10)

Just let me know where and when you would like me to give it away. <3 Or if it is just whenever. And thank you to all the people that have helped fund my thread.

jewytoo - 20g <3
Kalium - Pumpkin Candy Holder, Hallopop, Pumpkin Mask <3
Ashtara_Silunar - Winter's Flight

Last edited by Majinkoz; 07-25-2008 at 07:15 PM..

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:08 PM

GaMeS

THIS IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL I CAN GET MY CHARITY UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!

Last edited by Majinkoz; 07-25-2008 at 07:16 PM..

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:09 PM

OTHER CHARITIES THAT RAWK!!

Phe's Charity: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=34200

Are you a newbie withouth cloths? Check out Phe's charity and she'll definitely hook you up. ^^

The Kitchen Charity: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=36668

Half off CIs and Event items!

Baskets of Luff!

`Haru
Useful Idiot
Send a message via MSN to `Haru

Old 11-09-2007, 07:16 PM

I know, the "RASP*BERRY CHARITY". <3

And good luck with your Charity. ^^

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-09-2007, 07:16 PM

It looks nice so far. Good luck.

Do you have any inklings of what kind of title you want to have? ^-^

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 11-09-2007, 07:30 PM

"Majin's Mercy -- Come See the Devil's Wares (A Charity)"

All I could think of, since "majin" means "evil/devil" in Japanese. XD

*fails at titles*

Cami
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-09-2007, 07:32 PM

I suck at titles. <<,,

But I'll try to help. XD <3

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 11-09-2007, 07:36 PM

Hello Maji <3 good luck with this place, name?
mmm *thinks* what about "Rainbow Dreams" n_n, sounds colorful and cheering to me..=)

Psychominako
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 07:48 PM

Wow, thats really nice of you to open a charity! Just a quick question though, will you have to have a quest thread in order to apply? Just curious. X3 *wishes for stockings*

Wish I could give you some name ideas, but I'm so horrible at naming things. D: Even my account. I just used my first name. [/fail]

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 07:53 PM

D: Finally I'm back! Now I can start updating all of my other posts, and hopefully all of your questions will be answered. <3

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:06 PM

This seems like a cool place

I might make this another hang out of mine..

Of course i hope you dont mind..

Thinks of title.......What kinds of colors or animals do you like? That might help me think of something!

Psychominako
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 08:09 PM

^^ There are so many cat people in this thread. I love that it was an event item. Its just so cute! X3

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:14 PM

I know i love my ears and tail. I just wish i would of gained more then one.

I love your shirt. Whats it called and how much did it cost you?

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 08:16 PM

I may be giving away some of the halloween items too...I have a total of 6 complete sets...who knows! >.<

Psychominako
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 08:22 PM

@.@ 6 sets!! Holy guacamole thats a lot!

I love my ears and tail too. X3 Next halloween the staff should release a little cat nose with whickers. That would be so adorable!

Oh and my shirt is Ayumui's Balck shirt. I think its in the second shop. Its towards the back with all the lolita looking stuff. X3 (the yellow bit is one of the moon necklaces. I thought it looked neat against the black ^^)

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 08:26 PM

<3

I was trying to get 10 sets, but then the day that the staff came out and the ears/tail I could barely get on, so I have like 10 of the other items but only 6 sets. :(

I personally can't wait until the christmas event!! I think that'll be sweet. The Halloween event was only my first here on mene, and I loved it so I can only bet that Christmas'll be fun too.

Psychominako
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 08:32 PM

Ahh, I don't quite have a comlete set. ^^;; I skipped the mask and used my candies for a second pair of kitty ears. ^^

Halloween was my first event too! I missed the prior events because I wasn't too active and didn't realize all the fun I was missing out on. </3 But omg, I soooo looking forward to Christmas too! i can't wait to see what adorable new items they release! X3 *adores Christmas themes*

Crazy_Gypsy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2007, 08:33 PM

It was my first event as well. And i loved it.

I only got 1 of all the items i think i may of gotten a second pop

I cant wait until the xmas either. I wonder if they will do one for turkey day on here? I know on the other sites im on there doing something but they dont call it thanksgiving!

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 08:34 PM

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering that too...if they'll do something for Thanksgiving.

I hope so, that would be cool. :3nod:

Psychominako
*^_^*

Old 11-09-2007, 08:36 PM

Hmm, I would doubt there would be a Thanksgiving event consider thats really an American Holiday, and this site was created by Brits. ^^;
I know Gaia has never done a Thanksgiving event, and they based in California!

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-09-2007, 08:39 PM

Oh gaia...I don't go there anymore...it's like that bad place. My mom tells me to go there when we get in a fight lol (not really) but I honestly don't like gaia anymore...so many bad memories.