Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 01:30 AM

Crack is wack, yo (but that doesn't mean we can stay away from it!)

Rules:
1. the amount you post doesn't matter as long as others can respond to you
2. your character can be whatever and whoever works best for you
3. Post when you can. this isn't some strict post order, wait on people rp. Chances are you can fall behind and come back in with the kind of 'plot' this thing has
4. there aren't really any rules!

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 06-11-2013 at 01:44 AM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 01:44 AM

Katiri pranced into the courtyard in the middle of the park, his sharpie colored tenis shoes obliterating every leaf in his path. "Today is going to be a good day!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air and giving a little twirl. Everyone was staring at him, but he didn't even notice them. People started staring when he'd grown his hair long in college and then when he'd dyed the longer under layer blue. If he wasn't looking like an artist fresh out of his studio, he was acting unforgettable in some other way. That was Katiri for you.

Groaning loudly, the young man plopped onto a stone bench and only then noticed the envelope sitting next to him. In block writing almost like what a computer would print. it read:

"Deliver me to 14332 Ashton Street. This is a matter of National Security."

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to OriginalSin Send a message via Yahoo to OriginalSin

Old 06-11-2013, 07:23 PM

Ariadne was trying to find her way through the park. After moving to the small town a few weeks ago, she had barely had enough time to learn the way around her new home, let alone the surrounding area. The weather was beautiful, the birds were singing, and Ariadne knew that today would be a good one. She walked into the Courtyard at the centre of the park, and looking around, she spotted a stone bench off to the left. Mmmh, that bench looks comfy. I've been walking for hours... she thought to herself.

Making her way over to the bench, she saw a young man with long hair take a seat. Well, now might be as good a time as any to start making friends... Ariadne thought. As she reached the bench and sat down, she saw him pick up a piece of paper that had been left on the bench. Thinking nothing of it, she decided to introduce herself.

"Hi" she gave a beaming smile and flipped her head to move the long brown curls off her face and reveal her bright green eyes. "I'm Ariadne, I just moved into town. What's your name?" she said and then giggled, realizing she sounded like a nursery child, introducing herself for the first time.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-11-2013, 08:39 PM

"Me-ow" a giggle came from behind a tree, where a long black tail swayed from side to side. A tall fiery red headed male laughed as he watched the two from his position behind the tree. "My my, what do we have here, time to play, wouldn't you say" he stiffled another giggle, leaning back against the tree. The visor on his head had neat little cat ears on it, that hid the real ones underneith. He knew he should have hid his tail, so he slowly curled it around his waist. He tapped his chin lightly, with a finger, thinking of what fun he could have with the two he had seen on the bench. He was a mischevious kitty, always getting into trouble, playing games or tricks. He was refered to a lot as the cheshire cat of his time. The two on the bench were perfect targets indeed, all he needed to do now, was listen for an idea and an opportune moment to arise.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 09:45 PM

Katiri jumped when a young girl sat down next to him. He almost shoved the envelope into his pocket to keep it secret, but instead he grinned at the girl and grabbed her hand to shake it. "Hi Araidne, I'm Katiri. Heeey....look what I found!" he said before passing her the envelope. He felt no reason not to share his interesting fine since he wasn't sure what to do with it. "Because oh my gosh, national security! We'll have to take care of this ourselves!!" he exclaimed. He certainly had no qualms about dragging another stranger into this mess. He leaned back to stare behind him at the trees for no reason in particular, but he had the funniest feeling that he was being watched.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-12-2013, 12:36 PM

Ariadne giggled and blushed a little when Katiri shook her hand. He was so friendly! "Well, it's lovely to meet you Katiri! What is it?" she said, in regards to the envelope he was holding. As she took it from his hands and looked down at it, her brow creased. "What the?" she said, before Katiri mentioned that it was a matter of National Security. "Are you sure we should be handling this? Maybe it's some kind of virus thing, like in the movies!" she shuddered at the idea of turning into a flesh eating zombie. "I don't want to be a zombie" she said, then laughed at how silly she must sound.
A very soft me-ow-ing noise came from behind Ariadne's shoulder, and she shot up off the bench like it had bitten her. This was unusual behaviour for her, but for some reason, she had the feeling that the cat-like noise she had heard was far from cute and fluffy. "Did you hear that, Katiri?" she whispered, scanning the park for a sign of something weird. Ariadne glanced down at Katiri and noticed that his eyes were fixed on a tree about 5 foot away from where they were. She turned to look at it herself, but saw nothing.

Shaking off the weird feeling she had in the pit of her stomach, Ariadne sat back down next to Katiri and smiled, trying to reassure herself. "Probably nothing. Anyway, about this letter? What do you think we should do?" she asked him, trying to take her mind off the uneasy feeling. Her soft features twisting into an excited smile as she though of the idea of an adventure.

Last edited by OriginalSin; 06-12-2013 at 01:06 PM..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 05:11 AM

There was nothing, cat or not for Katiri to see, so he just gave up looking. Artist folk like him weren't well known for thinking long and deeply about anything. He was far more concerned with the envelope. His eyes went wide as Araidne suggested just the sort of troubles that the offending thing might hold inside it. "I hate zombies!!" he yelped, at the same time tossing his arms into the air and consequently launching the envelope a fair distance away.

Katiri stayed rooted to his seat, rubbing his hands on his paint splattered jeans. "I-I think I'm already infected. I want to eat a brain...oh god, I want to eat a brain!" His mind was spiraling deep into the depths of his imagination at this point. Even he knew that, but the fact didn't mean there wasn't a zombie virus in the envelope.

OriginalSin
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-17-2013, 04:18 PM

Ariadne knew she shouldn't be laughing, but she couldn't help it. The reaction Katiri had to the mention of Zombies was hilarious. She gently placed her hand on his arm and smile at him. "I don't think your infected with zombie juice. You'd be eating me right now if you were, wouldn't you?" she giggled one final time and then rose from the bench and walked over to collect the envelope. "And besides!" she shouted, "if you are turning into a blood thirsty Zombie, I'm right behind you" she said as she reached down and scooped the mystery envelope off the soft, summer grass.

As Ariadne made her way back over to Katiri, she turned the envelope over in her hands, staring down at it. "I'm really curious" she sighed as she sat back down on the bench with her new friend. "Do you think we should maybe open it? Just see what's inside? It could be something really cool" she said, mostly to herself but loud enough for Katiri to hear. Ariadne continued to spin the envelope around in her hands. Something Katiri had said earlier finally registered in her mind. "You want to eat a brain? Considering I doubt your infected with Zombie goo, that's kind of worrying. Please don't eat me!" she said, half joking but partly serious.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-29-2013, 02:42 AM

Katiri eyed the girl hesitantly. He supposed he didn't really want to eat her, so things must be alright. But perhaps it wouldn't be bad if he went zombie with Ariadne. At least he wouldn't be alone. He found himself chuckling at his own wild imagination. "Sorry, I must be freaking you out...and we just met!" He shook his head once, then continued. "I'm an nutty artist. I say things like that, don't worry."

Suddenly a cool breeze swept over the park despite the warm looking sun. Katiri shivered slightly and rubbed his arms. He couldn't help but eye the envelope suspiciously. "I don't feel quite safe opening that thing...Do you?" He just kept getting the feeling that national security might really be at stake with the envelope.