WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-10-2012, 03:58 AM

Aaaaaah! Dammit! I did it again! Collin was crazy, there had to be something wrng with him. Maybe another hallucination? Hopefully, first kissing her and then revealing is hidden scar, oh man. Both unintended!
"Well, uh, yeah." He mumbled, his only usable eye glanced away whilst the other continued looking on into some strange place. The scar itself didn't not allow his broken eye to close, but his did not move either, which was the main reason why he kept it hidden. It was so grotesque and disgusting. He could barely look at it himself in a mirror.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-10-2012, 12:41 PM

Rosette pulled away from the kiss and then seeing him not even look at her, she again felt her heart drop. Why did his opinion of her matter so much? No one else's mattered so much in her entire life. "I will be in my room... I need to clean up..." she whispered slowly and softly, not wanting to hurt or disturb his staring at some other place. Turning around she then began walking out of their and towards the stairs. She then ran up them swiftly, blinking back tears angrily and approached her room. Why was she crying?! She didn't care! She didn't care what he thought! He was nothing to her! She could have any man she wanted in the world! He wasn't the only one. Not qt all convinced in herself she shook her head and walked into her room. Leaving the door open a crack on accident. Then she took off the apron and night gown and all her other clothes and tore threw her drawers. Trying to find something to wear.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 AM

Collin sunk down to the ground after she left. He had makes things incredibly awkward. Why did things that ruined everything have to happen to him? He gritted his teeth and slammed his head into his hands. Well, to make things easier you just have to disappear. He looked up. He could disappear with out a trace, he could have never been. Getting up slowly, he made his way to the room slowly, need to change back into his clothes. He passed Rosette's door but paid no heed to it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-11-2012, 04:21 AM

Having given up on something to wear Rosette just decided on showering real fast to clear her head. Hearing soft footsteps walk by her room door, she padded over and saw the look on Collin's face. Biting her bottom lip, and clenching the towle around her form tighter, she then took in a deep breath. Letting it out slowly she then hurried after him and grabbed his wrist. "Collin... Hey, please don't look like that." she said gently and kept her hand on his wrist. "If you want... We can act like it never happened..." she offered softly, her hold slipping slowly, her fingers brushing his before her hand returned to her side. "Your secret is safe with me... But please... Stay. This is a good home. A good team, and a good family. I promise this partnership will work out... You don't even have to see me that much if you don't want to... It's your call." she said softly , looking at him, her long hair sticking to her neck and falling way down to almost past the towel length.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-11-2012, 04:43 AM

Collin didn't face her for a minute. But when he did turn he played the stupidest smile on his face. "a sorry for making ya worry!" He scratched his head. "I'm just changing back into my old clothes." He continued to smile. "They're more comfy on the skin than these, no offense though." He chuckled and continued on his way to his room, he fully intended to leave, no matter what.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-11-2012, 12:28 PM

Releaved at his words Rosette smiled and laughed lightly. "Oh good... You had me so worried." she said lightly and ran a hand threw her wet hair. "So, I will see you around here then." she motioned to the building and then turned towards her room. She walked into it and closed the door, humming happily as she looked for something to wear. Finally deciding on what she wear she began to pull on the regular jeans and tight tank top. She then began to blow dry her long hair, she loved pampering her hair. It was everything to her.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-11-2012, 12:57 PM

I didn't need to be here. In fact I was never here where the thoughts that constantly ran through Collins mind. It my seem out of character for those who have only met him for brief moments, but this feeling was half of what made Collin. The fear of being found, of those around him being hurt because he was there, had been with him ever since the war. Since the torture of fighting, the killing, the betrayal. Collin finished making the bed, making it look like it had never been slept in. The clothes he had been in before were nicely folded on the foot of the bed. Nothing of Collin was there. Nothing at all. Nothing to prove he was there.
Closing the door shut quietly, Collin tip toed down the stair case, his money feeling heavy in it's hiding place. Within a few days they wouldn't even remember spending breakfast with him, but they would be as safe as theives could be. It was quite hot out, and when Collin stepped out side he was overwhelmed by the hot air, it smothered him, making it hard to breathe. The world started spinning like it had before, except it was a different scene. Stone walls, stone floors, the scent of smoke and blood. The cry of grown men following sickening crunches. A man approaching a worn, beaten Collin with a grin on his face, with two red lights shining out from the shadow of his fringe, like a snake in the dark. The most frightening thing of this man, was the blade in his right hand. More echoes of steps, the grind of chains dragging along the floor, pain searing up Collins arm, his own scream...
Collin snapped his eyes open, covering his mouth to stop the sounds that was erupting out of his mouth. His eye was open wide, and he panted, trying to regain his grip on reality. The taste of bile coated his mouth, and though swaying like a drunk man, Collin took a step forward, and another step. Escaping from the mansion he should be calling his base. Escaping from the knowledge that by being in that mansion, he put the very people living there in grave danger.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-11-2012, 11:50 PM

Rosette hadn't heard Colin leave, and when he was outside, she was walking downstairs, picking up after the guys. Humming she stopped as she heard a cry that cut threw the silence. Her chest squeezed and she grabbed her dagger out of her boot. She then ran outside and gasped feeling the muggy heat. Seeing Collin there, looking as drunk as crap, she ran over to him worriedly. "Collin!" she called and stoped infront of him. "What are you doing?" she asked shocked, looking him over trying to figure out what was wrong with him. "Are you alright? I heard a scream... It sounded like a male. Was it you?" she asked flustered in the heat and from the worry on who just screamed.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 AM

The sudden touch of Rosette, no matter how gentle, scared the living daylights out of him, and after the especially horrible hallucination, was too much and he fainted. Thankfully he fainted into nothing, no dreams or nightmares, just hard attained peace.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-12-2012, 08:58 PM

Shocked seeing Colling fall, she moved swiftly and caught him. he french girl shook her head and sighed. "So it was you crying and screaming Collin..." Rosette muttered to herself and then did her best to drag him into her room. She wasn't strong enough to carry him all the way to his room. Taking the hat off of his head, she then wiped his forehead with a damp towle and stayed by his side, quite worried about him. What could have him so shaken up like this?

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2012, 03:32 AM

After what seemed like a day of being out of it, Collin opened his eyes gingerly, blinking a few times to get used to the sharp light that poked at his eyes. He shook his head a proceeded to get up, not in his right mind to take in his surroundings.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-13-2012, 03:36 AM

Rosette had been leaning over Collin, looking at his neck were she had just taken his pulse from when suddenly he sat up. Knocking heads with her lightly she rubbed her forehead in surprise the blonde's eyes widened with excitement. "Colling, how are you feeling? And you shouldn't be sitting up so fast after being out cold for so long." she chided the man in her French ladened accent. "What made you faint like that?" she asked curiously. She pushed him back down gently with her hands on his chest and looked at him with worry and care.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2012, 03:39 AM

The knocking of heads made it clear to Collin where he was. He'd not successfully escaped like he hoped, in fact he probably made it worse for himself. "Oh.. I was nothing.....don't worry about....it" Collin said, rubbing his pounding temples. It seems he'd woken up with a head ache.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-13-2012, 03:57 AM

Rosette looked at Collin, not at all convinced as he spoke. She then saw the pain in his face and grabbed the ibuprofen she had ready for him and the glass of water. "Here, I figured you might want this to help with your head. I figured it would help with your little fever your are running as well." she explained lightly and waited for him to finish drinking and set the glass back down. Had he not been in such a delicate state of health, she probably would have shaken the living daylights out of Collin until he told her the truth.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2012, 04:25 AM

"Ah, thanks. " Collin replied, after gulping the pill down. Collin knew that Rosette wanted to know, but he had already been shown enough pity, and was in the mood for no more. Maybe if he faked sleepin shed leav him alone enough so he could try to else again. He fluttered his eyelids sleepily. Trying to convince her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-13-2012, 04:59 AM

Rosette watched Collin as he gulped down the pills and smiled slightly. Seeing his eyelids she got up and closed the door slowly. She then moved swiftly and straddled his lap and pinned down his wrists. "What were you doing outside?!" she demanded in a hiss. He could go back to sleep after being out for so long, not without answers. "Collin! What are you hiding from me?!" she growled, looking down at him with intense bright blue eyes.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-13-2012, 11:51 AM

Collin was not expecting her to be so serious. "What does it matter to you?" he spat back out between his teeth. His business was his own, he didn't ask her so many questions.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 01:30 AM

"You're my partner! And you screamed bloody murder! I thought you were dead!" she snapped and then a tear escaped from the corner of her eye. She whiped it away angerily and then looked at him. "I searched and you didn't have a single scratch on you, so what scared you?" she demanded and looked at him seriously. She needed to be ready for whatever enemy that was targeting Collin. If they had seen her kissing him, something could happen and they could both winde up dead.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 01:41 AM

Collins eye widened at the tear. He looked away guiltily. "I just... Had another hallucination.... Nothing to...worry about." Je mumbled. Not really wanting to say something so weak and made him scream so loud.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 02:07 AM

"No one tried to hurt you?" she breathed slowly, and slowly relaxed, sitting next to him. She bowed her head, relieved, but she also felt bad as well. "I'm sorry... I just got really worried. You don't have to tell me... Just warn me when you feel like you're going to have one... Okay?" she said slowly, smiling at him slightly, it was hard to take in that he had hallucinations, but then again, he had an ex-military air to him, like her father... And her father had hallucinated alot.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 09:33 AM

Collin nodded numbly. Still looking away. "They usually come randomly, so I can't give too much of a warning." Collin warned half heatedly. He'd never felt so pitiful in his life.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 02:54 PM

Looking at Collin, Rosette nodded. "That sounds like it reallly sucks." she said softly and then put a hand on his. "I will just have to keep an eye out for people just in case. You never know when someone could find us and try to kill us... Its a danger of the job as thieves." she said lightly and then remembering the hot chocolate she grabbed it, with all the whip cream and marshmallows on it, and smiled sheepishly. "I'm a nervous cooker...." she admitted and glanced to the cookies and brownies and cupcakes she had on the night stand for him. "The guys love the food, they just hated seeing you out cold liek this... you had us all a bit worried." she said softly and held out the warm drink. "It will make you feel better." she said gently, as if talking to a wounded puppy. She didn't want to hurt Collin's pride, because that was a man's pride and joy, and she respected that. Heck, she had too when she lived with all males.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 03:04 PM

Collin proped himself up onto one shoulder and took the drink thankfully. Maybe he could postpone his leaving for a little while. Just a few more days. Or weeks. Or months. It's not like they were incapable of protecting themselves. He took the top off the cream, getting some in his nose. He was too tired to clean it off, and it didn't matter anyway. He finally reached the liquid and sipped at it. God it tasted good. He'd never be starved of good food here. Though when he left he wouldn't be able to live on the plain two minute noodles again. That was for sure.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 03:10 PM

Rosette giggled as Colling got some cream on his nose. Reaching out she whiped it away caringly after he stopped drinking and smiled. "Well, since your nose even wanted to get some cream I take it its alright?" she said teasingly and then got up. she was in her jean shorts and off the shoulders nickleback tee, with her long multicolored hair straightened, showing off the layers and wonderful highlights in the blonde hair. "So I know this is kind of mean sounding, but can you pull yourself together before 5? because I found a really rare item coming in, and a lot of people who will pay a heck of a lot more then we got last time for the sheild..." she said, looking at him hopefully. It would be a bit complex for a job, but the pay off would be well worth it.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-15-2012, 04:34 PM

Collin smiled a little. "I'll try my hardest, milady." He scoffed, finishing of his drink. He was always up for a new job. Though when he got paid, he'd have to take it to a comic store. He was behind in a few of his series now.