Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-28-2013, 12:18 AM

Fallon smiled when she heard her and then looked over at her. When she heard her, she smiled, "we can talk about anything you want. We can talk about what your thinking about, what is bugging you, what you like to do, and anything else." she said as she smiled at her. She hoped that she would talk more since her voice was nice and she loved listening to it. She then stretched out slightly and smiled, "if you like, why don't you tell me what you like about your job. I mean I am sure their are things that you like about it. Or you could tell me what you don't like about it. I am here to listen." she said as she looked at Aiko happily.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 12:59 AM

Aiko absorbed all the information she was getting from her princess as she explained how most girls spoke with one another. Hearing the offer on talking about her job as being the personal protector of Fallon the ninja smiled slowly. "I don't like being forgotten. Your father was to introduce us when you were fifteen, but he forgot I exsisted and so I had to wait all these years until I got to speak to you. That's the only bad that's happened with my job... I love many things about it though. I've gotten to see you grow into a perfect princess. Going from a silly little girl to a beautiful young lady is quite a transformation indeed." She said seemingly fascinated as she spoke.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 01:33 AM

Fallon smiled as she listened to her and instantly felt bad for her. It must of been very hard for her to not come and talk to her when she knew that she was suppose to be able too. Yet when she heard her she couldn't help but blush. The way she talked about her made her seem a little bit too good to be true. But with the blush still on her cheeks she hugged her, "dont worry, I will never forget you." she said and then smiled up at her, "and I am not a perfect princess, in all truth I just seem myself as a girl. YOu on the other hand are amazing. I can't believe you have been watching me for so long and protecting me. It is like your my own angel." she said as she looked at Aiko.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 01:49 AM

Surprised as she felt Fallon's arms wrap around her body, Aiko looked down at her gently. Slowly wrapping her arms around her to reciprocate the action the ninja found herself enjoying the blush on the princess's cheeks. "Thank you princess. It means a lot to me." She said softly and then smiled lightly. "And I would have to disagree with you. Your body itself out shines everyone I have seen." The ninja said lightly. Not realizing that it wasn't normal to see another young woman's body the ninja kept a slight smile on her lips. It was hard to show emotion when she hasn't had to use it for so many years.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 01:57 AM

Fallon smiled as she felt Aiko's arms around her and found she never wanted her to pull away. She smiled up at her and instantly her blush grew deeper when she heard her. No one but her dad had ever said that about her since her mother left. She then looked up at Aiko and wondered what to say. Yet as she looked at Aiko's smile, she found that she looked beautiful with it on her lips and now that she was looking at her lips the thought of a kiss filled her mind. But she pushed it away from her mind, her Ninja probably had another ninja to be with. "thank you, I haven't heard that from many people before." she managed to get out and then smiled a little bit, her cheeks still red, "but tell me about your job, tell me the kind of training that you have had to do and everything." she said as she slowly made herself pull away from Aiko, knowing she might not like her hugging her for too long.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 02:44 AM

Aiko began to like the pink upon Fallon's cheeks as she pulled away and then thought for a second. "I was born to be your protector. As in the future I will be commanded like my mother to conceive a child to protect your heir. But ever since I could walk I have been training. Body comes first, being able to be fast, silent, strong, and the ability to see in the dark are required. Once the tests are passed I trained under the best shadow ninja Sensei there is in the whom expnsion of our order. Because of our ages being so close I trained everyday until I could hardly stand and I bled. I had to also steel my mind. Learn to live with little necessities such as food and clothing... If I wanted to be what I am I had to learn to kill. I went against all other small children my age competing for the same job. It's a duel to the death. I killed all twelve of those children, quickly, efficiently. Exactly how I was taught on the dummies and with blunt weapons. When the death didn't shake me, I was accepted into the Order and your father bought my services immediately considering my parents protected yours. I then have remained your shadow since." She said smoothly, no remorse or pain in her voice. She hadn't known any better then to kill those other kids, and she didn't regret it now. She couldn't imagine anyone else watching Fallon but her.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 03:01 AM

Fallon listened to her and couldn't believe how much she had gone through to be her shadow. It was hard to imagine her as a little kid killing other kids just so that she could be here right now. Part of her wanted to be appalled by it yet another one... she didn't know what she felt. But she knew that she was glad that she was where. She couldn't imagine not having Aiko not watch over her now that she actually knew Aiko. Reaching up, she gently placed a hand on her cheek and gave her a smile, "you have been through so much already it is amazing. All I have ever done is get taught to be the perfect princess for my people. NOt exactly exciting but it is my life as the princess." she said as she looked at Aiko.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 03:36 AM

Aiko shook her head and then her smile disappeared. "I think growing up to learn to talk with others and be able to know how to lead is better. Killing is easy. Once you kill one, its not hard at all to kill another. It's easier then trying to verbally and peacefully come to an agreement." Aiko said thoughtfully and then looked at the grass. "What does it feel like to have the sun on your skin? I've forgotten." She asked as she eyes the grass outside if the shade.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 03:43 AM

Fallon frowned when she heard her and saw the frown on her face. Stroking her cheek more, she gave her a weak smile, "it is hard to be a leader and know what the right words to say. But sometimes it isn't all that fun." she said as she looked at her. Yet when she heard Aiko, she frowned and then gently took her hand into hers. "it isn't something you can put into words." she said as she got to her feet. "you need to feel it for yourself." she said as she slowly took Aiko into the sunlight and smiled at her. She looked great in the sunlight and smiled at the feeling. The sun was always great.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 04:14 AM

Aiko listened to Fallon and before she could protest she was on her feet and pulled into the sun light. The pale white woman's shock was obvious as she stepped out into the sun with the princess. Her eyes widened but the her face contorted in pain and she gave a small cry of pain as she clutched her eyes and swiftly backed up. Falling against the tree that held the shade the ninja shook as she clutched at her eyes. They burned and blurred as she tried blinking and it hurt. She never realized how sensative her eyes were to the sunlight, and now she was paying the price for it. Silencing herself the raven haired female bit her bottom lip as she stayed curled up. She had never been prepared for such pain in her life, and she didn't know what to do to stop it, but keep her eyes squeezed shut.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 04:37 AM

Fallon smiled but quickly that smile turned into a frown as her friend cried out in pain. Letting go of her, she watched as she fell back into the shade, clutching her eyes. Instantly she knew it was her fault, she had hurt her and part of her felt slightly afraid to even touch her. Slowly walking over to her side and reaching out, slightly afraid. But when she touched her head, stroking it as gently and lovingly. "i-im sorry..." she said softly and then took her face into her hands. She was as gentle as possible, "shhhh everything is going to be okay." she said as she stroked her cheek and tried to get her mind off the pain. "it's all my fault, I am so sorry." she said, her voice was filled with worry and guilt. "let me see your eyes." she said softly as she stroked her cheek and then kissed her forehead. If she was hurt she would care for her, she was her ninja and she was the one who hurt her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 05:15 AM

Aiko felt and heard Fallon approaching, and took comfort in her presence. She didn't blame the princess one bit, she blamed the dreaded sun. Finding she loathed the bright orb even more the pale female found her head being cradled by the orange haired female. "It wasn't your fault. It was the sun.... I didn't realize how sensative my eyes are to sun.... I shouldn't have opened them... It was foolish to want to see as you do in the sun." The woman said, a bit of sadness creeping in her voice as her chin was lifted. Letting her hands fall away to reveal the tears coming down from her eyes, she slowly and painfully opened them. Her pupils had shrunk insanely, barely a small dot in the middle of her irises compared to normal. Usually her pupils were quite large so they could find every bit of faint sunlight in the shadows, making her dark blue eyes seem black. Now the blue could be seen so much clearer. "Maybe they just need to readjust." Aiko offered gently, trying to reassure Fallon that it wasn't her fault.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 05:30 AM

Fallon shook her head as she kept her head in her hands, "you can't blame the sun for doing it's job." she said and then frowned as little bit as she let her hands fall away from her eyes. Seeing the tears, she gently wiped them away before smiling at her, "and it wasn't foolish, nothing is ever foolish. If you give it a little time and go step by step, I am sure one day you will be able to see in the sun and I will be there, at your side." she said as she stroked her cheek and smiled. She then studied her eyes, but once she had found that no real damage, she found herself just staring into her eyes. They were beautiful and she liked being close to her like this. She then smiled and kissed her nose, "and I think your right. Your eyes look undamaged and beautiful. Maybe with a few baby steps you will be able to go out into the sunlight." she said as she stroked her cheek gently.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 03:19 PM

Aiko felt the tears on her cheeks being whiped off and then blinked a few more times. Her eyes slowly became less blurry as her pupils began to expand. She blushed softly as she felt Fallon kiss her nose and then frowned. "I hate the sun. It has always been unkind to me. I've never been able to walk in the sun my entire life." The ninja said bitterly and soon her eyes had once more adjusted to the dark shadow and sighed softly. Seeing once again the ninja found herself extremely close to Fallon. A soft blush rose to her cheeks and she felt like getting closer to her. But she knew that she shouldn't get any closer to the princess for she was going to have to marry someone else whomever she chose but being a ninja, the woman could not choose. Considering Aiko would soon be the hearing woman for the next shadow ninja from this land, she would have to mate with a man she barely knew. It was tradition that she wasn't about to break considering she herself was brought into this world because of it.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 04:28 PM

Fallon smiled as she watched her eyes slowly grow back to their usual look. It meant that she was okay and when she saw the slight color in her cheeksshe backed up slightly. She wasn't sure how she would feel if she stayed close to her. Yet when she heard her words she smiled and stroked her cheek one last time. " well you have been in the shadows all your life. It would probably shock your body to go into the light so soon. So maybe if we took it a step at a time you would be able too." She said as she smiled at her. Part of her still urged her to get closer but she wasn't sure if she should. So she let herself lean lightly against Aiki, " what do you think my father would do if I said I didn't want to marry a royal blood?" She found herself asking

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 09:31 PM

Aiko nodded to Fallon's logic as the princess talked of the sun. She was right, being in the shadows so long probably just ment she would have to take time in the sun slow. Watching the princess pull away the young ninja watched as she pulled her warm hand from her cheek as well and leaned upon her. Slowly wrapping an around around her waist to keep Fallon steady, the ninja sighed. "I believe your father is a very understanding man. He would maybe be not accepting at first, but I do believe if the person is good for you, he will not care as much." Aiko said thoughtfully and watched the bright world outside of their dark bubble. Hat was where Fallon thrived, and it's where Aiko faultered. It was hard to think that she couldn't join her only friend in the warmth of the sun because she herself was accustomed to the dark of night. Maybe this is why shadow ninja choose to live alone mostly, because those in the world of light couldn't truely understand what it was like to have to stay away from the sun.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 10:02 PM

Fallon smiled as she felt a arm slowly wrap around her waist and she stayed leaning against her. She felt so safe when she was around Aiko. If she could, she would never want Aiko to move her arm away from her. Leaning against her more, she found herself gently laying her head on her shoulder. "I hope your right, I dont want to lose my father if I do." she said softly as she stuck close to Aiko. "it is one of the fears I have, losing everyone I care about." and that fear was already partly true. Her mother was gone and now all she had was her father and Aiko. If she lost them both she had no idea what she would do. Closing her eyes, she stuck close to Aiko, "I dont want to lose you or my dad." she said softly and found that she was kind of tired now.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2013, 11:02 PM

Aiko smiled hearing Fallon and feeling her relax against her scandalously clad body. Hearing the princess's words on what she feared most. Knowing that she could keep most of that from happening, the ninja pressed her hand to the girl's cheek softly. "Don't think about those fears, we will never leave you." Aiko said with sureness and then closed her eyes as their throbbing pain slowly went away. That's when she heard movement and could see someone approaching. "I believe that is the princes again..." She thought to herself but she knew that Fallon was tired. Maybe she could pose as a maid and keep them away from the princess? But for now she didn't have time to put on such an act. "Princess. The royals are approaching." She said gently, not liking to do that.

Palmoun

Old 01-28-2013, 11:12 PM

Fallon smiled as she felt her hand on her cheek and nodded, "I know, I just fear that something will happen to leave me with nothing." she said softly, keeping her eyes closed. She was slowly falling asleep, that was until she heard Aiko and slowly started to open her eyes. Moving away from Aiko, she frowned, "why do they have to come?" she asked softly but then looked at Aiko. "you better go before anyone see's you." She then smiled as she touched her cheek, "maybe later we can go to the library." she said before standing up and slowly going out to meet the Royals. Yet as her skin touched the sunlight, she found herself wanting to go back and be with Aiko. Even though the sun was warm, she found that being to Aiko was ten times better then it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 12:24 AM

Aiko watched as Fallon stood up and then frowned. "I will be close." She said and then disappeared into the dark tree again. Blending in well, she watched as the princes approached the princess. All three bowed before her and then straightened. "We were wondering if its alright to spend an hour before diner with you." The blonde asked lightly and then smirked. Seeing him moving in a way that made the ninja wish to intervean. He seemed to eyes her like a prize he could use and abuse. His hand reached out and Aiko reacted. Jumping out into the sunlight that hurt her eyes she deflected his hands and with a bit on his chest he stumbled back a few feet. "Don't put a single hand on my princess. If you do I will cut it off." Aiko growled and all the boys had their jaws dropped and they seemed to nearly drool. With so much skin showing it was like she was flaunting her body before them. "Don't touch her in anyway unless she says you can." She growled and the brown haired prince nodded. "We understand." He said trying not to studder. They were still in shock by her sudden appearance from seemingly no where.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 12:44 AM

Fallon smiled when she watched the boys come close and nodded, "yes, of course you can." she said as she looked at all of them. They looked nice and she hopped it was true. The oldest one just smiled at her and was about to say something when she noticed the other one moving to do something. Yet before he could do anything Aiko was at her side and she blushed deeply when she heard her words. She was her princess and she liked the sounds of that. Gently reaching out, she placed a hand on Aiko's cheek, "Aiko, please calm down, everything is okay." she said as she looked at her Ninja. "why dont you go back into the shade, I dont want your eyes to get hurt." she said softly, her voice was filled with worry as she looked at her ninja's eyes. They were beautiful and she didn't want them to get harmed. Slowly she let her hand fall from Aiko's face before turning to the princess. "stop gawking at her." she growled at them, for once the princess sounding very commanding

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 01:32 AM

Aiko felt the hand on her cheek and wished to lean into it, but she ment all business now. Hearing her princess tell her to return to the shade the ninja took it as an order. But when she left she also left three ninja stars at the feet of the males as warning as she disappeared. All the males couldn't detect where she had gone but they all cleaned themselves up after the shock. "Who was that? The woman was barely clothed.... She couldn't be a ninja, that's forbidden." The blonde said baffled and the brown haired one looked at the princess questioningly. "She is the spirit you were talking about before.... She protects the palace...." He said and the other boys looked surprised. "Is she angered by our presence?" Another asked with worry. Being of very superstitious countries, all the men believed that spirits could indeed interact with them and could kill them if they wanted. So it was a bit concerning to see such a pale spirit of a woman appear before them.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 01:45 AM

Fallon watched her go and truthfully she wished to follow her. She didn't want to have to entertain these people especially if they did something to bother Aiko. Yet when she heard the boys, she couldn't' help but smile and knew that this could work to her advantage. "yes, she is a spirit of the palace." she said as she started to walk, knowing fully well that they would follow her. "and you must of done something to anger her. You see for some odd reason she has taken a special interest in the royal family. She seems to protect us of anything that she feels is a threat to us. So I would mind your manors." she said as she walked and headed towards the library. She hopped that Aiko was okay after being in the sun, she knew it must of hurt her eyes to go into the sun for that long. Oh she wished she coudl be at her side and make sure that she was okay. But instead she was with these three buffoons. "uh princess. I am sorry for anything that i might of done to of angered the spirit." the older one said and Fallon smiled. At least they wouldn't think it was a ninja.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2013, 02:13 AM

The ninja kept up as the princes straightened themselves out. Her eyes blurry but she kept up well knowing the palace well. Her eyes began to adjust swifter as they entered the library. Climbing onto the tops of the extremely tall book shelves she listened with a smile to the story Fallon wove about her being a spirit. The males seemed to be in awe as they listened. "What a blessing. It mus make your guards more at ease when you're alone princess." The blonde said and the youngest grinned. "I really want now! It would mean no more private escorts everywhere in our palace." He said lightly making the ninja smile from her perch. He was still just a boy compared to the others. He was more a little brother then a canidate for Fallon's hand. But it was sweet that he tried to win her over anyway.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2013, 02:29 AM

Fallon smiled as she found a nice window sill to sit on and looked at the boys. "it does make my guards feel very at ease." she said and then smiled at the youngest one. He was like a little brother if she ever had one, "yes it does mean that and it is rather nice." she said and kicked her feet a little bit. The oldest one then looked at her, "may I ask how you got a spirit in your castle?" he asked and looked rather interested in knowing. Fallon just smiled at him, "we actually dont know, she just appeared in the castle and has never left. I think it is a guard who has never wanted to stop guarding what it cared about." she said as she looked at them. "but enough about the spirit, tell me about yourselves." she said as she smiled. If they continued to ask questions she was afraid they might start to ask questions and she would run out of answers.

((I was thinking that Fallon should get captured, what do you think?))