Auric Dreams
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2012, 05:42 PM

Hello all and welcome to my thread to see my pixel practice and current projects I am working on to maybe someday get published in synergy and the newbie shop.
I would love it if you stayed in here and chatted with me as I am working and I would also love to hear feedback on the things I create.

---

Work In Progress Projects-
Crumbling Buildings
Anklets
Backpacks

Last edited by Auric Dreams; 06-20-2012 at 12:56 AM..

Auric Dreams
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2012, 04:11 PM

Updates-
6/17/2012- Finished my First Item!
6/19/2012- Today I Finished two new pixeled Items. I'm not exactly satisfied with my moon one but the Spirit orb I love!
6/19/12- Created Winged Anklets of Moonlight and Dusk and they're easily my favorite created so far.
6/19/12- Added Egyptian Necklaces.

Troop 01 Sashes

SPOILERX

Inspired by the newer user event

Crescent Moon

SPOILERX

Spirit Orb

SPOILERX

Winged Anklets of Dusk and Moonlight

SPOILERX

Egyptian Necklaces

SPOILERX

Last edited by Auric Dreams; 06-20-2012 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: Adding!!

Auric Dreams
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-19-2012, 11:46 PM

I'm so happy that I was able to create my latest Items! They are the one's I'm most attached to yet and in my opinion even though they're small they might be some of the best work I've done.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-20-2012, 05:01 AM

Umm, huh. Didn't we already have a crescent moon item?

Anyway, no offense but the moon you made is a little pillowshade-y

M i r o
Comatose

Old 06-20-2012, 07:55 AM

Item Feedbacks :)

o1. I love your winged anklets, those are my favorite so far that you have made.
The metal anklet base for the wings seem to be a bit flat, though. They need a stronger outlining gradient.

o2. What exactly are the sashes for? Like camp scouts?
I think some gold lining on the sides of the sashes will make them really stand out, like the inside embroidery.

o3. The crescent moon is nice but it looks more like cheese with the dark gradients around the craters in its face. It needs a softer gradual highlights from the darkness to the light inside the body. Maybe even have to somehow change it's position? The crescent will be eaten up by the other hairstyles we have on mene, especially, some other items that are equipped around there, that take up the other head space.

o4. The spirit orb is a great concept but it seems too busy in the middle of the avatar, though.
I think it needs to be more fluid or outspread in someway.

o5. The Egyptian necklaces are another great concept but they seem a bit flat.
Are they supposed to be engraved jewels or flat colored metal?

@ Alexandrus; Yes, there's a HUGE crescent moon that is layered behind the avatars, it's from one of the Celes Paradi events. But the design for that one is completely different, including the layering.

Last edited by M i r o; 06-20-2012 at 08:01 AM..

Algas Soleado
Defender of Green Things

Old 06-22-2012, 03:31 PM

I really like the anklets and the necklace.
Besides the fact that there's a crescent moon already, I think yours looks like it's stabbing people. But you could do attack of the moon!!! lol

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-23-2012, 08:17 PM

*leaving some sugar and support*

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 07-03-2012, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
Item Feedbacks :)

o3. The crescent moon is nice but it looks more like cheese with the dark gradients around the craters in its face. It needs a softer gradual highlights from the darkness to the light inside the body. Maybe even have to somehow change it's position? The crescent will be eaten up by the other hairstyles we have on mene, especially, some other items that are equipped around there, that take up the other head space.

o4. The spirit orb is a great concept but it seems too busy in the middle of the avatar, though.
I think it needs to be more fluid or outspread in someway.

i agree with these comments. the only item i really dislike though is the moon cheese. (sorry, liked that description) The necklaces are very pretty.