View Poll Results: Which are you apart of?
The Populars 2 28.57%
The Norms 2 28.57%
The Rejects 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 10:52 AM

Ðσ чσu яεαℓℓч ℓσvε мε?
┠ яεмαкε ┨

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/hallway-1.jpg[/imgright][imgleft]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/hallway-2.jpg[/imgleft]

School... what a better time to be your self... or not. You see here at Genisis High, there are 3 major different cliques that kids are put into at the beginning of their high school career. The Populars, Norms, and the Rejects. Now in each of the groups there are at least several different titles, suck as; Queen bee, or the Skater kid, of the Wanabe, and so on. The groups normal do not interact; though the kids form the Norm group seem to get along with the Populars and the Rejects. However, the Rejects and the Populars are sworn enemies, they never mix, talk or look at the other group.

Now this is what is happening at the school, but I wonder if all the kids will follow these rules set in each group. Yeah each group has a different set of rules. Mostly everyone follows those rules, but there might be one or two kids that don’t.

Will love blossom in between different groups or will the rules stay and never be broken? Your in control, you write the story.

| into | profile codes | profiles populars | profiles norms | profiles rejects | extras | open | RP |

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-15-2011 at 01:20 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:00 AM

Cσ∂εs

Reserve Codes: [do not alter]
PHP Code:
Popular/Norm/Reject
Name
:
High school clique name: [ie the skaterthe kingthe queen beethe bookworm, and so on]
[
img100x100 img of your characterreal please [img]
2 colors

Profile Codes: [do not alter and do not fill this out until I accept your reserve]
PHP Code:
[imgright]img url (re-size to 300X600 if it’s bigger)[/imgright]
[SIZE="5"][CENTER][color=YourOwnColor]Full Name[/color][/CENTER][/SIZE]

[
COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"]School Application:[/SIZE]

Nick names___[color=YourOwnColor]full name[/color]___
Date of Birth
___[color=YourOwnColor]mm/dd/19yy[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]age (16-19)[/color]___
Grade
___[color=YourOwnColor]Junior or Senior[/color]___
Clique
___[color=YourOwnColor]Populars/Norms/Rejects[/color]___
Clique name
___[color=YourOwnColor]what they would call you...ie the Sk8terthe Pricethe Kingthe Queen, and so on[/color]___
Crush
___[color=YourOwnColor]who you crushing on[/color]___
Appearance
___[color=YourOwnColor]extra thingstattoospiercingsso on[/color]___

Personal
:

Persona___[color=YourOwnColor]personality (at least 3 sentences)[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #1[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #2[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #3[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #4[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]like #5 (add more if you wish)[/color]___
Dislikes___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #1[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #2[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #3[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #4[/color]___
___[color=YourOwnColor]dislike #5 (add more if you wish)[/color]___
Biography____[color=YourOwnColor]bio (at least one paragraph)[/color]___

Schedule
:

0 period____[color=YourOwnColor]choose[/color]___
1st period
____[color=YourOwnColor]choose[/color]___
2nd period
3rd period
4th period
5th period
6th period
After school

[RIGHT]___[color=YouOwnColor][SIZE="2"]username[/SIZE][/color___ :Username[/color][/RIGHT][color=YouOwnColor][/color][/SIZE][color=YouOwnColor][/COLOR

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-15-2011 at 12:47 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:03 AM

cнαяαcтεя sℓσтs
populars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Prince
[imgright]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/devilkid01/cadenpro2.png[/imgright]
Caden Leberecht

School Application:

Nick names: ___Call me whatever you want.___
Date of Birth: ___06/02/1992___
Grade: ___Senior___
Clique: ___Populars___
Clique name: ___The Celebrity Kid___
Crush: ___no one right now___
Appearance: ___nothing special___

Personal:

Persona: ___I’m a nice guy. I do really well in most social situations. I’m actually not a big partier though and I am usually the designated driver, or limo provider, for my inebriated friends. My friends are important to me, I guess. The number of them, not so much. I’m not much of a leader or aggressor either. I would rather ignore my problems.___
___Handwritten letters___
___Ice cream___
___Laughter___
___Cats___
Dislikes: ___Mornings___
___Being hungry___
___Being ticklish___
___Liver___
___Misplacing things___
Biography: ____It seems like cameras have been following me since the day I was born. There was nothing special about my birth, I just happened to be the offspring of two very successful actors. I am the only child they conceived together and my only sibling was adopted from Cambodia. While I grew up mostly in California, I would occasionally travel with my parents on location, and to attend parties and ceremonies. I have also starred in a few commercials by myself but I am not sure I want to pursue the same career paths as my parents. When I started high school, I gained popularity really fast. Most people were more interested in my parents than in me but it was easy to make friends, or just people I could hang out with, that way. Yeah… I know some of my peers might not care about me and only use me to gain access to cool events. I’m just afraid to know what it’s like at the bottom of the social hierarchy if I don’t give in.___

Schedule:

0 period: ____none___
1st period: ____Math___
2nd period: ____English___
3rd period: ____Science___
4th period: ____Italian___
5th period: ____Video___
6th period: ____Photo___
After school: ____Track___

___Snow Prince___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen
[imgright]http://avatarswizard.com/uploads/av/2009-02/thumbs/100x100_1234943622_ayumi-hamasaki2.gif[/imgright]
Khloё Kokoro Kaiba

School Application:

Nick names: ___KK, Khlo___
Date of Birth: ___02/14/1994___
Grade: ___Junior___
Clique name: ___The Dancer___
Crush: ___Anyone athletic and hot___
Appearance: ___I've got a small, colored tattoo that looks something like this: X... also this is me: x, thanks___

Personal:

Persona: ___I'm energetic, sarcastic, and bubbly. I have to move around, and can't stand sitting or standing still in one place for more than a few minutes. Sometimes, I'm so sarcastic it's bordering on rude and mean. Oh, and I'm bubbly! Well, as long as you don't upset me.___
___Modeling___
___Hot guys!___
___Sports___
___Shopping___
Dislikes: ___Beggers___
___Homework___
___Silence___
___Frogs___
___Anything Harmful to Body___
Biography: ____Khloё Kokoro Kaiba is my name, and dancing is my life. Any type of dance is fine for me, but hip-hop is my favorite. It keeps the blood flowing and it's a natural high...and helps me forget about a couple of family matters.
I'm the daughter of the CEO of the largest~corporation~in Asia. I don't normally go around pushing that in front of people's faces. I don't see my parents a lot, and get left at home with my older brother. Except he just goes out and parties with the fab and famous. So, I go out and shop with friends. Fin.
___

Schedule:

0 period: ____PE___
1st period: ____Science___
3rd period: ____Math___
4th period: ____French___
5th period: ____History___
After school: ____Mon: Soccer Tues: Volleyball Wed: None Thurs: Volleyball Fri: Soccer___

___Quarter_Queen___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows Go Moo
[imgright]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/Blakk-Cat/sarahnoelrocha.jpg[/imgright]
Sarah Noel Rocha

School Application:

Nick names: ___Sarah, Noel___
Date of Birth: ___11/03/1993___
Clique: ___Popular___
Clique name: ___The Social Butterfly___
Crush: ___Nobody, nobody, but you~ (just kidding)___
Appearance: ___Uhm, I have a temporary tattoo of a shark? And I have the lobes of my ears pierced.___

Personal:

Persona: ___I consider myself a pretty logical person and laid back to boot. Usually I'm not an angry person and I'm able to get along with quite a few people (I guess that's how I became so popular)...well except for the Reject crowd. They don't like me all that much. But let's not get into that. I mean I still have my normal and popular folk yes? I'm kind of unsure what I'm doing with my life, but I know for a fact I don't want to continue my parents' farm. I'll leave that for my sister.___
___reading___
___music___
___animals___
___fantasy-styled stuff___
Dislikes: ___shoveling manure___
___excessive homework___
___stereotyping___
___hurting people's feelings___
___Homework___
Biography: ____I grew up on a farm with my sister and two parents where I learned the value of hard work. Usually when people see popular people they think "oh look at her with the Gucci handbag and the bleach blonde hair! She must be some vapid, Paris Hilton-wannabe." And no, that's not me. From a young age I worked on my family's farm doing various tasks like feeding the animals (or shoveling poop). I was still very integrated into (sub)urban life, but the farm seemed to come first sometimes (as opposed to hanging with friends). I believe it was freshman year when I jumped the bridge from a faceless mass to becoming a popular person. I was a transfer student who became fast friends with the future popular crowd so it sort of rubbed off on me (even though I hung around a bunch of normal people and even a Rainbow Brite...I mean Reject). Sadly she moved away sophomore year, but I guess my popularity stayed (weird huh?) despite that. As my years progressed my relationship with the popular crowd got better, but my relationship with the rejects started to fall away.___

Schedule:

0 period: ____N/A___
1st period: ____English___
2nd period: ____Math___
4th period: ____History___
5th period: ____Spanish___
6th period: ____Band___
After school: ____Track, Soccer___

___Cows Go Moo___

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomination.
[imgright]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/munchkinnnn2/7e3ca703.jpg[/imgright]
Aaron Michael White

School Application:

Nick names: ___Aaron, Mike___
Date of Birth: ___07/25/1993___
Clique name: ___The Sneak___
Crush: ___I can't tell you that.___
Appearance: ___Snakebites___

Personal:

Persona: ___Aaron is someone that you want to talk to if you have means of sabotage. He can pretty much talk anyone into doing whatever he wants, and he can talk you out of doing something, too. Pranks are his specialty, and he will go to the ends of the earth to mess with someone he doesn't like.___
___Getting others into trouble___
___Drama___
___Muffins___
___Coffee (Black)___
Dislikes: ___Boring people___
___Being accused of something he (probably) did___
___Crying girls___
___Brownies___
___Lemons___
Biography: ____"This isn't your average kid-from-a-foster-home story, so listen up, and listen good.

I was born in a trailer park in Ohio. I'm not sure of the name of the town or whatever, but it's where I was born. I'm sure if we went there, I'd remember exactly where it was, even though I didn't live there very long. Seven years I lived in that damn trailer. I was always picked on by the other kids because I didn't have a home. Just a small two-roomed trailer. My form of entertainment? Getting my mother's gems and going outside and burying them, only to dig them back up again and pretend I was some sort of fucking jewel-finder. Then my mom would come out and see me playing with those cheap gems and scold me, like they were worth millions. And I'd ask her why she hadn't sold them to take care of us - our little family - and she told me because they were the only valuable thing that she had left. 'But you have me, Mommy!' I told her, hugging her, and the only response I ever got from that was an almost inedible 'You ruined my life' before she left.

Of course, I had no idea how I would've ruined her life by just being there as a child. I had no idea that she had a life before me, how she'd gone to medical school and was supposed to become a doctor before she had me. She'd gotten knocked up before she could graduate, and when she realized she was pregnant, seven months had gone by and there were only four more until her graduation ceremony. The one she couldn't complete and couldn't pay for to go back to school for because she had to pay for me. I ruined her life.

I remember that when I was ten, she told me that she had to go away for a while, and that some people were going to take care of me until she could get me back. It was called the Orphanage, she said, and they held you until your parents came to take you home. I believed every word of it, and two days later was stuck inside that place. I waited every day at the gate for her to come for two months, ignoring those who said that she wasn't coming back for me. After the third month of waiting, I knew I'd never see her again. But I did.

August fourth, 2005. My 'new parents' and I were school shopping at a local WalMart. Guess who we happened to see? Bingo. Oh, how pretty she looked then, and happy and free of something that I couldn't place. I ran to hug her, and she was suprised to see me. She kissed me on the forehead and took her new boyfriend by the hand, telling my foster parents that she would keep in touch. She never did.

My whole life was a joke, you see. A big joke. Part of the reason why I make others feel like shit. Then they know what I've went through.
"
___

Schedule:

0 period: ____None___
2nd period: ____History___
4th period: ____Math___
6th period: ____Photography___
After school: ____None___

___Abomination.___

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-20-2011 at 11:21 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:03 AM

cнαяαcтεя sℓσтs
norms

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/Untouched_by_muchlikefalling-1.png[/imgright]
Alex Daniel Jacobson

School Application:

Nick names: ___Alexis, Ax, Dani___
Date of Birth: ___12/26/1991___
Clique: ___Norms___
Clique name: ___The Photographer___
Crush: ___New kid here.. I don't know everyone yet___
Appearance: ___gages, thats all___

Personal:

Persona: ___I am a kind and caring guy. A normal guy in all matter, I love to joke around, hang around friends, and play my Nintendo DS. I am very protective of those that I care about, though I may not show my love. I seem to keep that hidden behind a smile and a laugh. My life has been okay, but love is not something I like, it is hard for me to come by. I just hope that maybe some girl could help this problem. Anyway, I am a guy, and that is all.___
___Taking pictures of love___
___Midnight, moonlight walks___
___Soda___
___Nintendo DS___
Dislikes: ___Cocky people___
___People touching my camera___
___People taking photos of me, unless I like/love that person___
___Morning___
___Homework___
Biography: ____I was born to a loving family and has a good life. I spent most of my childhood up in the hills of Hollywood, my father being an owner of a very large company. I large house and a privileged life. Soon I took up photography at a very young age. Just to captivated by the camera. While I was 8 there was an accident, and a reason behind my crazy protect the camera mood. While taking some photos by the playground when I was in school, these bullies came up and grabbed me. Taking my camera and me into the parking lot. Well here is the ending result, my camera had photos on it of them beating me up and now a large scar across my chest still remains. Anyway since then I am careful of my camera and myself. But now getting along with my story, my father's company soon went under investigation and soon we moved out of the state, up north to Idaho. Hating the place, I soon just hid behind my camera up until high school. Finally when high school came up I tried to meet knew people, but it seemed my Hollywood self came back and I stood up and was shunned from many groups of kids. Being hated for my looks and who I was, I tried to stay away and close to my family. However to understand why it is hard for me to love another fully you must understand what I saw. I was alone one night in my room, my music blasting and apparently my father thought that I wouldn’t hear anything. Well I didnt, however I did get out of my room to get some soda, soon seeing the one thing I thought was never possible. My father with another girl, let a lone a hooker. My mother was busy at work, while my dad was humping a call girl. I truly thought my dad loved my mother and me. The one thing I thought was true I now could see that it was a lie. There went my faith in love and what not. And soon my mother found out and took my dad's money and me and moved me back to Hollywood. Well after a long divorce settlement and trials. Now I am here, back where I am from, heartbroken, and worried about what will happen. My last year in high school, I am worried.___

Schedule:

3rd period: ____PE___
4th period: ____Photo___
After school: ____none___

___CottonCandy Raccoon___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Scarlett Divine
[imgright]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGtyyYrEFjY75mXIAEh2UQetRtg-s7KOY-2PHmoNHxthDw2wVzHg[/imgright]
Scarlett Aurora Andrews

School Application:

Nick names: ___Scar, or Scarlett___
Date of Birth: ___04/08/1992___
Clique name: ___The painter___
Crush: ___I don't know his name yet since I haven't exactly spoken to him..___
Appearance: ___No tattoos, but I have my ears pierced.___

Personal:

Persona: ___I'm funny, kind- well most of the time. I'm nice to anyone that deserves it, which the popular kids don't deserve it. I'm kinda quiet around people I don't know but very talkative around friends. I'm very stubborn... and that's about it.___
___Painting___
___Music___
___Photography___
___Dancing___
Dislikes: ___Jocks___
___Preps___
___People commenting badly on her art of her___
___Annoying people___
___Being alone___
Biography: ____I grew up with a family secret. One decently big..though it's not like anyone knew about it except my brother and I. Our father was never the nicest man in the world and often hit my mother, myself or my older brother for no reason at all. He threatened that if any of us told the law then he would kill us all. But one day my brother Ace told.. the secret was out in a matter of minutes and my father was sent to jail. Everyone kept telling us to be happy that he was gone. But none of us could smile knowing that one day he'd be out. So we moved here to get away, change our last names and leave the area. My real last name- well I can't tell you. Since Ace is twenty three he doesn't go to school but still lives with us in fear of our father coming and my mother and I not being protected.. So ever since I was little I sort of stopped believing in love since it never seemed to come my way..

But i've always had a dream of becoming a social studies teacher to change and help the lives of students like mine did to Ace and I. They helped Ace and I get away from my father and taught us everything we know now that our mother hadn't taught us already. I owe a lot to them and hope to change lives someday to make something of myself.
___

Schedule:

1st period: ____Art___
2nd period: ____history___
3rd period: ____English___
4th period: ____Honors history___
5th period: ____Teachers Academy (A prep class for if you wish to be a teacher)___

___Katie Scarlett Divine___ : username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Bird Special
[imgright]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/4f21b9f5a83543173303da1bdf42e271-d39ooo4-1-1.jpg[/imgright]
Rosemary Lucy Crowe

School Application:

Nick names: ___Rosie___
Date of Birth: ___10/30/1993___
Clique name: ___The Definition of Hip___
Crush: ___Nobody yet, I just got here!___
Appearance: ___Tattoo___

Personal:

Persona: ___Let's face it, it's a given fact that nobody does anything without (even the slightest) ulterior motive. All of my values are based on this simple truth. I try my best not to be like the selfish masses, but nobody's perfect. I try to fight for justice. If I see someone picking on another kid at school, I try to defend the victim. However, I do try to be friendly with everyone - That's one of the reasons I'm not the target. One of my biggest weaknesses, however, is that I'm quick to judge and easily hurt by unfairness.___
___Shows___
___Photography___
___Justice___
___Indie___
Dislikes: ___Selfishness___
___Poseurs___
___New Things___
___Rap___
___Injustice___
Biography: ____I live with my mom in a sunny apartment. I like living with my mom, but I really wish we could move back to San Francisco, my hometown. We used to live with my dad, too, but then something happened. I never really understood the details of the divorce, but after two years of constant fighting, I was kind of relieved to live with only one of them. I really wish things could just go back to the way they were, though. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, I guess I have yet to find my passion. It's nice to be one of the new kids at this school; since I was a quiet reject at my old one.___

Schedule:

3rd period: ____PE___

___Early Bird Special___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
[imgright]http://i55.tinypic.com/292lc8z.jpg[/imgright]
Remington Lauren Franchot

School Application:

Nick names: ___Remy___
Date of Birth: ___August 20/1993___
Clique name: ___The Class President___
Crush: ___Well, she's hot and he's sexy. So whoever?___
Appearance: ___Flawless, straight chocolate brown hair that is never dull looking. Brilliant deep blue eyes that you'll just get lost in. Toned, kick-ass body that you can't help but wanna tap. I'm also told I have the cutest nose wrinkle whenever I laugh.___

Personal:

Personality: ___I get what I want because I'm spoiled, but I'm not really that bad. I work my butt off to stay in shape and to maintain high grades. I'm more or less the most popular girl at school, only I have a brain. Anyways, back on track with my life, it's been great. My parents are rich and I'm smart. What more could I want? Moreover, my mad athletic skills have helped make me famous.___
___Sports, gossip, and drama___
___Hugging___
___Getting 100s___
___People who hold the door open___
Dislikes: ___Rap music___
___Drawing and painting___
___Chest bumps___
___Getting anything lower than a 90___
___Douchebags___
Biography: ____Popular. Awesome. Spunky. Sporty. Bitchy. Party girl. Yeah, so I'm pretty much the most awesome thing ever. Believe it or not, I want to be a doctor... well, something doctor-like. A surgeon would be cool. No, wait. I want to be like Cuddy, you know, that chick from House MD? Yeah, that would be sickkkk! Erm, I'm a bit random at times and I seriously love to laugh and have fun. Life is too short to be serious 24/7.___

Schedule:

1st period: ____Math___
5th period: ____Band___
6th period: ____Art___
After school: ____Volleyball, Basketball, and Track___

___Wavikz___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomination.
[imgright]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae296/KutieKins5/24zx9xg.jpg[/imgright]
Rhys Griffith

School Application:

Nick names: ___Rhys___
Date of Birth: ___04/15/1994___
Grade: ___Junior or Senior___
Clique name: ___The Sweetheart___
Crush: ___I can't tell you that.___
Appearance: ___None___

Personal:

Persona: ___Rhys is nicknamed The Sweetheart for a reason - he can't be mean to anyone, no matter how hard he tries. He loves meeting new people and making friends, and if you ever need someone to talk to, he's pretty open-minded. He's one of those people who you can trust completely as soon as you meet him.___
___Happy people___
___Surfing and other sports___
___Working out___
___Sweets___
Dislikes: ___Muffins___
___Sad people___
___Drama___
___Dancing___
___Tea___
Biography: ____Rhys is originally from Wales, and has moved here six years ago, when he was in middle school. His father had told him that he'd gotten a new job and had to move to America, but after his father died he'd learned the truth: Rhys' father was a wanted man, for who-knows-what reason back in Wales.

They'd hopped all over America to try to find a place where they would be happy and not have to worry, and got lucky when the Welsh police had put his father's case to rest after he was shot. Rhys lived the rest of his middle school days in fear that the Welsh police would come for him, until finally, he was put to peace his freshman year.
___

Schedule:

6th period: ____PE___
After school: ____None___

___Abomination.___

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Bird Special
[imgright]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg80/firelightcanvas/who_says_i_can__t_take_time_by_iraisavampire-1.jpg[/imgright]
James Indigo Warren

School Application:

Nick names: ___Indigo___
Date of Birth: ___11/22/1991___
Clique name: ___That Indie Guy___
Crush: ___Don't tell anyone... but I kind of like Scarlett___

Personal:

Persona: ___Indigo is a bright and carefree guy. He expects the best of everyone and is always very friendly. His biggest weakness is that he is perhaps too trusting.___
___Sunshine___
___Music___
___Bike-riding___
___Playing Guitar___
Dislikes: ___Darkness___
___Reality TV___
___Rap___
___Big SUVs___
___People who let him down___
Biography: ____I live with my older sister in an old house. I like living with my sister, but I really miss my parents. We used to live with my parents, too, but then something happened. My mom had a miscarriage three years ago, and unfortunately she died as well as the baby. My dad took off pretty soon after that. Occasionally, (about once a month), we get an envelope of money. We're not really sure where it comes from, but I think it's him. I really wish things could just go back to the way they were, though. I don't really know what I want to do with my life, but right now I'm just taking it one day at a time.___

Schedule:

2nd period: ____history___
3rd period: ____English___
4th period: ____Honors history___
5th period: ____Teachers Academy (A prep class for if you wish to be a teacher)___

___Early Bird Special___ :Username

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-21-2011 at 02:23 AM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:04 AM

cнαяαcтεя sℓσтs
rejects

[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/new%20mine%20rp/amber14-1-3.jpg[/imgright]
Siennae Sky Rose

School Application:

Nick names: ___Sie, Anna, Sky, Rose, Rainbow, Candy, Raccoon___
Date of Birth: ___10/21/1994___
Clique: ___Rejects___
Clique name: ___The Innocent Raver___
Crush: ___shhh, I wont tell, though when I look at him, it is easy to tell, my cheeks go bright red on my pale skin___
Appearance: ___small gages___

Personal:

Persona: ___Hi I am a kind girl, though I am super childish. I love to help my friends out. I can be protective if you even dare to hurt my friends. I will bite you head off if I dont like you. I love to have fun and goof around, I just love to play all day. I do believe in love at first site, though I doubt anyone in this school will be that person. Fairy tales are real if you just believe, and I do believe! I am a child, now and forevers!___
___Fairy Tales___
___Sweets___
___Raves___
___Friends___
Dislikes: ___Populars___
___School___
___Fathers___
___Ocean___
___Complete silence___
Biography: ____I was born to a woman, never knowing my real father. I am actually a child who is the product of a rape. My mother was to scared to ever report it. I can tell that my mother does not fully love me as she would have her own child with a man she loved. I dont mind to much, I try to always make her happy and smile. I am brought up in a small family, I live with my mom however we live my my grandparents as well. A small home, not too much money going around. I have a job, well an actual part time job. I try to help out, I have been doing weird jobs since I could write. I feel like I owe my mother so much. Night are not too fun, I hear her cry in the night, I cry as well. Though I never do anything about it, I am a sad child inside, but arent we all. I hide it with my childish self. There were many days I do wish I could run away, but I dont, instead I just spend the night with my friends. They dont know exactly whats going on with me, I try to hide it as much as I can. They are so nice, my friends, I just wish to make them happy. So due to many factors, I have rainbow hair and I do go to raves, my friends make sure I am safe no matter what. Straight edge and I love it. That is why they call me the innocent raver. I am me.. and I dont think it can change, though many times I do wish I could end all the pain, my mother's and mine.___

Schedule:

6th period: ____PE___

___CottonCandy Raccoon___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah
[imgright]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh119/shia1121/Decorated%20images/DSCN6456-1.jpg[/imgright]
Kennedy Tomlinson

School Application:

Nick names: ___Kenny, Ken, DeDe___
Date of Birth: ___4/8/1993___
Clique: ___Reject___
Clique name: ___The Scene Queen___
Crush: ___Me? A crush! Yeah right.....___
Appearance: ___I have a noes peircing, and my ears are peirced___

Personal:

Persona: ___I am very outgoing, and the type of person that is never forgotten. I always have a great attitude, unless you mention those populars of course. I am known to be a bit random, and kind of akward to be around, but I always try my best to not scare people away. I didn't get the title Scene Queen for nothing.___
___Dogs___
___Music___
___Sweets___
___Friends___
Dislikes: ___Math___
___Populars___
___Carrots___
___Boring Things___
___Cats___
Biography: ____My family was rather wealthy, that was until my father died. I was left in the house with my unemployed mother, my two older sisters, and my young infant brother. My mother wasn't sure what to do, so she sent me and my brother off to live with my grandmother for about a year. Finally, my mother took us back, after finding a job. A couple years later, my brother died from a serious heart disease. Highschool was, and still is just another problem on my family, but my mother insist that it's good for me. At the moment, we live in an apartment, and my family is still pushing through.___

Schedule:

4th period: ____Math___
5th period: ____Band___
6th period: ____History___
After school: ____Volleyball___

___lightning_serah___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavikz
[imgright]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/SIl847hOHqI/AAAAAAAAAi8/V_0LdZHIUmg/s400/emo-boys-hair-330x440.jpg[/imgright]
Sebastian Aoi Vanguard

School Application:

Nick names: ___Seb, Sebby, or Aoi___
Date of Birth: ___October 31, 1993___
Clique: ___Reject___
Clique name: ___the Emo Musician___
Crush: ___I don't really have time for love right now with college applications around the bend___
Appearance: ___No ink or holes for this stud___

Personal:

Personality: ___I'm your typical definition of nerd, only, unlike the average nerd, I have the looks of a "hot stud" (or so I'm told). Thanks to my "sexy" body, I was selected to model as 'October' for NYC's 'Hotties of the Year' calendar. Aside from my body, I am also brilliant when it comes to the English language. It probably helps that mother is a librarian and father is a famous journalist. Nonetheless, I am pretty down to earth and laid back. I'm not one to really care about looks, fashion, or the in norms. I strum to the beat of my own guitar. Oh, did I mention I play in a band called e-MERGEncy; it's a rising emo band. All in all, I'm a true gentleman that loves my anime, manga, and SoulSilver.___
___Writing___
___Playing my guitar___
___Messing around with my friends___
___Horseback riding___
Dislikes: ___Spanish___
___The sound chalk makes on a board___
___Garlic and onions___
___Men restrooms (so unclean)___
___Having to deal with idiots___
Biography: ____Even though my family is stinking rich, we like to live life on the normal side. I'm currently working up enough money to go to college. Because of living like this for my entire life, I am very independent, but, unlike most of my friends, I'm cool with my folks. Movie night every Friday and games galore every Sunday.___

Schedule:

1st period: ____History___
4th period: ____English___
Lunch
5th period: ____Languages, German___
6th period: ____Art___
After school: ____Cross Country___

___Wavikz___ :Username

Quote:
Originally Posted by zovilove
[imgright]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2iSSI8Mqc5c/SS8rP_JbIqI/AAAAAAAAAHA/F5MlDq7lB-M/s400/alex-evans-emo-boy.jpg[/imgright]
Mark Gallivan

School Application:

Nick names: ___Call me Mark___
Date of Birth: ___12/25/1993___
Clique: ___Rejects___
Clique name: ___The Loner ___
Crush: ___Nobody… yet___
Appearance: ___I have a tattoo of a black bird on my right shoulder and I wear a earring only on my right ear. ___

Personal:

Personal: ___I guess you could call me “shy.” I am not the kind of person who will come up to you and talk to you, but I am not the kind of person who will completely ignore you. Once you get to know me a little bit I might open up, but mostly I keep it bottled up inside. I am not the aggressive type, and if I love you, I will protect you from anything.___
___Playing the Guitar___
___Dogs___
___Storms___
___Candy or anything sweet___
Dislikes: ___Posers___
___Cats ___
___Populars ___
___Misery___
___Tears___
Biography: ____I grew up in one of the most messed up families. My mother died giving birth to my younger sister Lily and my father was a drug addict. When I turned ten years old he had already gone to jail four times and had been hospitalized three times. He was never at home so I, being the oldest of us four kids, had to care for my three little siblings. My younger twin brothers named, Sam and Charlie, were the only perfect people in my family. They never did drugs, drank alcohol or anything. I hoped this would rub off on Lily, but it didn’t. She took after my father and by age 13 she was already in Juvie for drugs. I tried to give her the medical help that she needed, but we didn’t have the money to pay the bill and eventually, she got put into Foster care. Luckily they didn’t take my little brothers away because without them… I wouldn’t know what to do. ___

Schedule:

0 period: ____N/A___
3rd period: ____French___
4th period: ____N/A___
6th period: ____Band___
After school: ____Basketball and Football___

___Zovilove___ :Username

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-20-2011 at 04:39 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:05 AM

εxтяα

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 11:07 AM

→ σ ↔ ρ ↔ ε ↔ η ←

OPEN for OOC talk [2/5/2011]
RP is open [2/5/2011]

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-15-2011 at 01:28 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM

* spots left *

0 popular boys
0 popular girls

1 norm boys
1 norm girls

2 reject boys
0 reject girls

*now I have to head off to bed, please send in your reserves*
thank you

<3

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-18-2011 at 02:52 PM..

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 02-15-2011, 04:37 PM

Oh snap, I'm so joining this. Your roleplays are always epic. <3

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-15-2011, 09:30 PM

Aw thank you ^.^
<3

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2011, 03:28 AM

I wanna join so badly, but I don't have time to fill out the reserves. ARGH!

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 02-16-2011, 03:59 AM

That'd be sooooo awesome if both of you joined!

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-16-2011, 05:21 AM

I tried to be simple -.-
I evils, me sorries
I try to be simple and yet its still complexies

Wavi

Old 02-16-2011, 04:28 PM

Wootz. Made a character. :3

----------

Although... there are a TON of girls. Maybe I should scrap the chick and make a sexy man. ;]

Roka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2011, 11:52 PM

I'm making a guy though. SO BOOM IN 'CHO FACE!

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-18-2011, 10:49 AM

YAY.. sorry about not being on
had school the other day and then mother took me to the DMV -.- i passed out as soon as I got home

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-18-2011, 02:52 PM

alright so here is what is left:

1 norm boy
1 norm girl
2 reject boys

Wavi

Old 02-18-2011, 09:42 PM

So can I change mine to a reject guy?

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-18-2011, 10:16 PM

I could make a boy if you'd like (:

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-19-2011, 12:24 AM

Wavikz - sure you can if you like ^.^

Katie.. well so far.. there is a most definite open spot for a boy in a reject spot o.o
if you want

or a norm boy as well

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 02-19-2011 at 12:28 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 02-19-2011, 12:37 AM

hmmm well if the spots aren't taken up in a few then I will make a norm boy ^^

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 02-19-2011, 12:43 AM

Kay kays ^.^

Wavi

Old 02-19-2011, 01:02 AM