~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-12-2014, 08:00 AM

((Um....what now?))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-12-2014, 08:12 AM

(Well, Ark and the others need to get to know each other, and someone noticed Naruto glad to see that Ruby and Blake were alright)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-13-2014, 05:05 AM

((Hm...okay...?))

Hikari turned to Naruto with a teasing glint in her eye. "So, Naruto-kun, I noticed that you were pretty happy to see the others. Especially Blake-chan. Does someone have a crush already?" She joked.

Naruto turned bright red at the jab. "W-what? What are you talking about? All I did was wave! That doesn't mean anything, dattebayo! I d-don't have a crush on anyone! Y-you're just being silly, 'tebayo!" He shouted.

"Methinks thou doth protest too much~" Hikari teased in a singsong voice, causing the fox to blush even harder.

"S-stop that!!"

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-13-2014, 05:11 AM

Amaya could only watch the teasing going on and giggled lightly at the two of them. "Hikari seems to have a point..." she added as well. "Or perhaps it's that girl who looks like Red Riding Hood...hm?" she teasingly asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-13-2014, 06:24 AM

Naruto looked like he was going to choke. "Ah, not you too, Maya! Quit ganging up on me! I do not have a crush on anyone dattebayo!" He insisted.

Hikari laughed. "All right, all right, I'll believe you...for now. But I'm gonna bet ten bucks that you're dating one of them before the end of the month." She said, both mocking and serious.

Weiss rolled her eyes at the antics going on around here. They were all acting so childish! "How did I end up surrounded by all these immature children? I so deserve better than this."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-13-2014, 06:58 AM

"Or he could be dating both... Areku replied with a light chuckle before hearing Weiss's comment and scowled lightly, though he had a feeling that someone else would call her out on her behavior.

Blake narrowed her eyes at Weiss's comment as she kept an ear out for Naruto's new team, silently smiling when they were teasing the fox. As the cat girl saw Ozpin and his assistant once again, she instantly focused on the two of them, curious as to what they were going to say.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-14-2014, 03:48 AM

Naruto didn't hear Ark's comment, as he was busy glaring at Weiss. "If anyone here is immature, it's you, you spoiled brat." He snapped at the girl.

Hikari blinked and took a step back. They weren't about to fight, were they? Just when she thought the tension would kill them all, she spotted the headmaster. "Hey guys, look!" She pointed out.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-14-2014, 04:08 AM

Ozpin was glad to see that everyone had survived the forest, though he could already sense tensions running amok between the group. Clapping his hands twice to get everyone's attention, he had a light smile on everyone's face. "Greetings everyone, and congratulations for getting pass the Initiation Exam of Beacon Academy. From what I saw, everyone here has what it takes to start their journey to become a great Hunter or Huntress. Now then, before I continue...I ask that all pairs pair up in correspondence to the chess piece that they picked within the forest," he said as he paused, waiting for everyone to do what he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-14-2014, 04:50 AM

Hikari blinked. She had forgotten all about her chess piece. Lifting up her hand, he looked for the first time and saw that she had grabbed a silver knight piece. She looked around to see who else had a silver knight.

Naruto held up his piece, a silver knight, wondering what that had to do with anything. "I got this one, dattebayo. Did anyone else...?" He hoped he hadn't been the only one. There were a lot of chess pieces there.

((Wolfie only chose silver because she knows it wasn't there originally, so the other teams don't have it. And a knight because it's the only chess piece Wolfie knows ))

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-14-2014, 05:32 AM

(That's fine.)

"I have a gold knight," Blake said, wondering which other pair had the same as she did. Seeing Ruby hold up the same piece as she did, she sighed lightly and rubbed her temples. "This is going to be a long year...maybe life," she muttered as she gained the attention of her partner before heading over towards Ruby and Weiss.

"Aw, cheer up Blake. At least Ruby will be with us, perhaps we can all break goody two-shoes out of her habits...or at least down a peg or two," Yang said with a light grin on her face. She was actually happy that her younger sister was with her, knowing that it would bring at least some ease to her, following Blake.

Ark peered over Hikari's shoulder, somewhat surprised that she had picked the same piece that Naruto had. "Well, this should be fun...Naruto right?" he asked, already knowing both girls, which was good for him. He noticed that earlier Naruto hadn't heard his comment, but would tease him about it later.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-14-2014, 05:52 AM

Naruto saw who else had the same piece as him, and smiled. He was a bit sad that he wasn't with Blake, but he couldn't complain. "Yeah, should be. And you're Areku, right? And Hikari?" He asked. Of course he already knew Maya.

Hikari nodded. She was glad to be on the same team as Ark, seeing as he was the only person she had become acquainted with. It would be easier for him to help her, too. "That's right. And you are...Amaya?" She asked the other girl.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-14-2014, 06:20 AM

"Got it in one. And now that you're paying attention, perhaps I should repeat what I said when we were teasing you?" Ark asked with a light smirk on his face.

"Correct," she replied, silently glad that Ark was on her team. He was one of the few people that she had a feeling could relate to what she had gone through in the past.

"Good, now that you have all partnered up, I will explain the true purpose of this test. The test had two things that would determine your stay here at Beacon: First was if you could take care of yourself while in dangerous territory, and everyone still here proved that they can, and will stay in Beacon. The second reason of this test was to find out who works best with whom...which was why I had let three Great Beasts into the forest. Before you get alarmed, I had seasoned Hunters and Huntresses that would step in, if it seemed that it was necessary. This was to determine the teams that you all would be in while at Beacon...and the leader of each team," he started to say before his assistant took over.

"As such, we have Team RWBY, consisting of Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Lang. The leader of this team will be Ruby. Before I continue, I would like to inform you all that the first person mentioned in the team will be the team leader. Next up is Team JNPR, consisting of Juane Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Ren Lie. Team AHNA consisting of Areku Tenjin, Hikari Starr," at this gasps of surprise and shock were heard as people looked towards her. "Naruto Uzumaki and Amaya Uzuino," she said as she finished up.

"Excuse me...Is it possible that Hikari takes over as leader? She's better at it then I am," he asked, getting the witch to purse her lips in thought for a few seconds before she nodded in agreement and corrected it to being Team HANA.

Last edited by Phoenix of the Immortal; 01-14-2014 at 10:31 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-14-2014, 07:41 AM

Naruto turned red as the comment from before finally caught up to him. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the headmaster speaking.

Hikari glanced at the boys with amusement, but her smile faded as she listened to Ozpin and his assistant. Oh God she told them my name!! She thought frantically as everyone stared at her. She was even more shocked, however, when Ark requested that she be leader instead of him. She stared at him disbelievingly. Why would he do that? She was no leader! Terrified, she opened her mouth to protest, but the damage had been done. The teams were set. She shot Ark a look that said they would be talking about this later.

Naruto was still staring at Hikari. "Starr? As in, the famous hunter family, Starr? If that's true, then you really are the best choice as a leader, dattebayo." He complimented, but it only seemed to upset the girl.

"NO! Don't you dare judge me by my name! I am not defined by my family! This is precisely the reason I didn't tell anyone my surname!" She shouted, not caring that she was causing a scene.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-14-2014, 10:31 PM

Ark smirked lightly when he saw that Naruto did indeed hear him, though he was curious about the response that the fox boy was going to say before they were interrupted by the Headmaster, the smirk disappearing as they told everyone Hikari's full name.

And he knew that he was going to get hell for this from the girl later, but he knew that he was no leader, and that she was leader material, she just had to believe in herself. Plus...he still had that witch to locate and knew that this would be good training for the girl. Glancing over, he saw the narrowed eyes of Hikari Starr and innternally winced, knowing that they definitely would be having words...most of them heated. But he didn't regret it, and besides, HANA sounded much better than AHNA.

Amaya was curious as to why Hikari hated her family name, but wasn't going to ask about it...at least not now. Though she now wondered how that Schnee girl was going to act around Hikari. Rolling her eyes at all the speculation going around, both because of who she was and the scene she was currently making. Wincing lightly, she knew this was going to get real ugly, real quick.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-15-2014, 05:48 AM

Naruto backed off quickly, looking shocked. "Whoa, whoa, hey! It was a compliment, dattebayo! I didn't realize it was a sore subject! I'm sorry, really, I didn't mean to judge you at all, dattebayo!" He said, not wanting the girl to hit him. As it was, she looked rather dangerous.

Weiss stepped up, looking scandalized. "Now, wait just a minute! He shouldn't have to apologize! What is wrong with you? You should be proud of your family, and your family name! You have no right to go off on someone for complimenting you!" The young heiress said heatedly. Sure, she felt wrong sticking up for a Faunice of all things, but the family thing was something she couldn't let go.

Hikari turned on the white haired girl. "Butt out, princess! I never said I was ashamed of my family or my name! Not that it's any of your business, but I can't stand people jumping to conclusions just because my name happens to be Starr! If anything, it's myself I'm ashamed of! I'm a lousy huntress, I can't fight for the life of me, I have virtually no skill whatsoever...I don't deserve my name. I haven't earned it. I'm a disappointment to my whole family. The only reason I'm here is because they hoped I'd toughen up by coming here! I'm not here because I deserve to be!" Her chest heaved with a barely controlled sob. "And everyone I've ever met has been so excited to know me once they found out my name. Like I'm nothing more than a novelty. And I disappoint every one of them, every time. So that's why I never tell my name. Again, not that I owe you any explanation. Just because you're little miss perfect, that doesn't mean you get to tell me off for something that was never any of your business." She finished, trying to sound angry but just too tired to make it convincing.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-15-2014, 06:15 AM

Areku turned to glare at the witch who spoke everyone's name. It was because of her that Hikari was acting like this now, not that he blamed her. "Princess, if you want to keep breathing, I would definitely not talk right now," Areku hissed out in anger. He hadn't judged Hikari for who she was, but what she was: Brave and determined to make herself better. Reading Hikari's body language, the young man could tell that she was emotionally drained.

"Headmaster, where is our room?" he asked, wanting to get her out of all this as quickly as possible. Once she had calmed down, he would then explain what he did and why he did it and hopefully keep her away from everyone for the first few days.

"Naruto...I wasn't this bad when we first met, was I?" she whispered as she indicated that she was talking about Weiss. She had a feeling that if she didn't grow up, and soon, then she'd be either hurt, either publicly or personally.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-15-2014, 07:45 AM

Naruto shook his head. "You were pretty bad, but not that bad. I think she's gonna need a serious reality check before she gets herself into trouble, 'tebayo." He said quietly.

Hikari glanced at Ark, wanting to be angry at him, but she was too grateful for the change of subject. She would yell at him later.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-15-2014, 10:56 PM

Maya nodded, knowing that she was bad when it came to Faunice. "I had a reason for being untrusting to Faunice in general," Maya whispered, though now that she thought about it...she realized how wrong she was.

Areku was glad when the headmaster told them where their room was, and he knew that Hikari needed some rest."Come on Kari-chan, let's get you some rest. I'm sure the professors will understand if you miss tomorrow," he muttered to her softly so that no one else would hear.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-16-2014, 05:05 AM

Naruto shrugged. "Lots of people do, especially since the White Fang turned vicious. I don't hold it against people who have a real reason, but if someone just hates us for no reason, then I get mad." He whispered back.

Hikari shook her head. "I'm not missing tomorrow. But I do want to get some sleep." She mumbled. She was physically tired from all the fighting and running, and emotionally drained after getting so angry and upset.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-16-2014, 05:55 AM

"My family was attacked by the White Fang, and I was the only survivor," she said softly. She believed that Naruto had the right to know.

"Then pick a bed. We'll all work out something tomorrow; I'm sure the others will agree," he said, knowing that she did need her rest after such an event.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-16-2014, 06:53 AM

Naruto turned to look at the girl, hurt showing in his eyes. "I...I'm sorry. I know it doesn't help much, but I know how you feel. I'm an orphan myself." He confessed. "My parents were with White Fang. They tried to leave when things started to go wrong, and they were killed for their efforts. They managed to get me out safely, but..."

Hikari nodded tiredly. "I like to sleep by a window, if that's okay. Unless someone else wants that. I don't mind."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-16-2014, 07:14 AM

"Thanks though, and just like you said, it may not be much but I'm sorry to hear it. Now then...we should probably see what our leader and vice leader are doing, and more importantly, how she's doing," Amaya said as she headed towards the building, somehow knowing that the fox would follow eventually, and set her facial features into a scowl as she started hearing what others were starting to say about her team leader.

"We'll discuss it after you've had a nice nap. After you wake up, then you can yell at me and ask all sorts of questions," he said with a sheepish grin, hoping that it would lighten the mood just a little.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-16-2014, 08:04 AM

Naruto nodded and followed her inside without another word. Hearing some of the comments about their team leader, it took all of his restraint to stay quiet.

Hikari managed an exhausted chuckle, before promptly losing consciousness. Her body wouldn't stay awake anymore, so she simply collapsed and fell asleep.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 01-17-2014, 10:21 PM

(Sorry about yesterday, was so tired when I got back from work that I just crashed)

Amaya quickly went through the hallways, using the Aura that Areku was unconsciously emitting act as her guide as she went through several hallways, twisting and turning ever so often before coming to a door where his Aura had stopped. Knocking on the door, she heard who she assumed was Areku ask who it was before replying with her name, and the door opening for her, showing a disheveled white-haired looking male.

"So Vice Leader...what now?" she asked as she came inside. She would wait to ask the same question that was on everyone else's mind: why turn down the position of Leader?

Areku saw Hikari soon passed out after that, and would have hit the floor if Areku hadn't caught her. As such, he carefully placed her on the bed that was next to his window. 'She's so light...' he thought to himself, though he knew damn well never to voice that...at least not right now. The white-haired young man already knew he was in trouble with the girl, no need to add salt to the wounds voluntarily. Sighing lightly as he scratched the back of his head, he heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" before hearing that it was Amaya. Opening the door for her, he quickly moved aside letting her in.

"Vice Leader huh? I guess I can live with that I suppose. And to answer your question...I don't know. I just don't know," he replied. All he wanted was to gain information and power while he was here in order to find and take that crimson fire witch to hell...speaking of which, he still needed to tell them that. "So...after 'Princess' here wakes up, what do you say about swapping life stories?" he asked. 'Now that I think about it, that would be a good nickname for her...' he said with a light smirk.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 01-18-2014, 04:08 AM

((that's fine.))

Naruto followed Amaya into the room and stood quietly while she talked to Ark. He noticed that their leader was passed out on a bed, and sighed. "I guess Kari wore herself out. I gotta say, I'm pretty tired, too. Anyone mind if I hit the hay?" He asked, before flopping down on the closest bed. "And after that outburst, I wouldn't call her "princess" if I were you, dattebayo. She might just take your head off."