NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2011, 03:37 PM

EDEN REVENGE

In a city where technology seemed to rule the world, there were many who could hack any system they set their mind to. Many wanted to create a world of their own, but their creativity didnt permit them to go passed the boundaries for which they created their games. One person on the other hand sought to own that power and creativity, was it something she could do off of a whim? Or did it take time? Would it affect other people? Or was it only for those who could connect with this person? Well in this world, EVERYONE IS CONNECTED.

A young women in her twenty's opened the door to her home and entered. "I'm home mom!" She yelled out. She quickly took off her shoes and ran off to her room. It was on the lower floor in the basement due to the space she needed for her equipment. She had spent years and years making her own computer system and worldwide online game system. Using what looked like a chamber she hooked it up to a computer tower. "Now if I do this right today.... I might actually get myself into the game world for real this time!" She snickered to herself. Her goal was to be part of the game and enter its world by leaving her current world by hopefully through dimensional travel. The way she planned on doing it was by making herself in the game first and then transferring her mind to the game. Therefor she would be living in her own game world.

After a few more hours of set up and connecting wires she finally came to a point where she thought she was ready to try the system. As she turned on the system everything started up normally. Then outta nowhere the computer absorbed to much power causing a power outage. She was left in the dark basement groping around looking for her staircase to leave. As she stumbled around she ended up tripping over a loose wire. As it pulled on the computer tower it fell into the chamber with a crash. "Shit!" She ran back over blindly to the chamber as the power returned.

A white flash overtook the room blinding her more to her surroundings as noise blared around her. Something had happened and she wasn't just sure what it was yet. Slowly her senses came back. Her room looked normal other then the mess that she made. "........." She quickly ran back up the stairs and found her mother at the table staring outside mute. As she turned towards the glass door she spotted a weird creature that looked a lot like the one she designed for her game. Confused she walked closer to it to inspect it better. It turned and faced her still. As she opened the door It rushed in at her and she reacted as fast as she could. Grabbing a knife on the counter in the wooden block she went in for a swing and missed. It managed to bite her and she screamed in shock and pain. She stabbed at it once more and left the blade in till it was motionless. As she tried to catch her breath her mother started panicking about her wound.

Before they knew it a sound rang out as a fanfare and light glowed around her body.

SYSTEM:: Congratulation! You have achieved LEVEL 1. Edit Skill Points now?

"............................................. ."

She began chuckling to herself as her mother stared at her in confusion. Then she roared into a full laughter.
"I DID IT! I FREAKEN DID IT!!!!....... HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA....tough it may not be the way I planned but it still produce the same result."

She turned to her mother before speaking. "Welcome to my world mother. EDEN REVENGE!"

She ran back to her room and continued her work on her computer after placing it back in order. Hacking all systems she linked herself to every mobile device and screen that she could.

She announced to the world. " Hello everyone! You may not know me now but I warn you to listen to me and what I have to say. Due to a few minor events within my own home. HeHe. You NOW ALL BELONG IN A GAME WORLD!. I'll be loading the rules and the know hows into computers and system available to everyone. As it goes, death is no longer a ending but a common act that will be coming. Though there is a limit in how long a person can last before they expire. But I would like to add. If you wish to live. You'll no longer be following any government laws. You'll be obeying me and my laws. I'll be in touch for updates. Welcome to EDEN REVENGE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!"

She closed the screen and started making plans on shops and the normal beginning to switch and adjust to the current events.

Hello and welcome to my thread. ^^ I would like to add a thanks to Daeman35 for some edits <3

OOC PLANNING THREAD http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...enter-3-a.html

Now i've had this idea in my head for quite some time. I wanted to write it in a book but was like, it won't work because of what it is. Then I thought to make a manga of it but come to find out its similar to 1/2 Prince. So because I would be missing pieces in the story i'm coming to bring this you everyone. Because what is a world multi-mass role playing game without real users? xD

Please behave and follow all rules.
I'm leader in this thread. So please listen to me when I say or type something.
Also when it comes to battles. I'll be doing a point system for users to get a real feel of an mmorpg when i can. No Godmode please. I do hope everyone enjoys the rp<3

All characters will be starting at level one. Everyone will have monsters to fight as i make npc's.

You can have your own character designs races and own background stories. There's pretty much no boundaries as this is to mimic real life with the effects of a mmorpg. Everyone will also be starting in the first city to be effected by the game.

I'll be adding more info to this post later.

People may post now.
ANYONE CAN JOIN AND POST THEIR BIO.

Some sample Monsters:: Starters

Mushroom - Mad Fun Guy LVL 1 20 hp 0 mp 5 def 5 att
Plants - Doom Branch LVL 1 10 hp 3 mp 10 def 2 att
Plants - Hungry Sunny ( flower ) LVL 1 15 hp 5 mp 5 def 3 att

If you like to add some please feel free within reason.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 09-06-2011 at 07:05 PM..

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2011, 06:39 PM

Questions and answers::

I'll try to think of what needed to add as much as i can and answer before you even ask xD

How are bios and characters done?

As the world changes to meet with the game dimension that takes over every living person between the ages of 5 years to 80 years gets caught up within the Games programing character. As the device attaches itself to a person they are surrounded by a locked chamber in which they must register their self and make a character to be involved with Eden's revenge. All people will basically start as themselves but with enhanced skills and uses of both weapons and magic. Once reach the character chamber will ask a player to change or keep their race/species. Most are allowed. Only ones that are affected differently are the Demon and Angel Races. All who choose to be within this race MUST start at the bottom of that line. Each line has 5 rankings.

Demons- Lower class to high class

Coven ( One who worships )
Imp
Devil
Middle Archy ( Contractors, ones who deal with souls )
High Archy ( Like Satan but not. Someone who holds power over others. )

Angels - lower to higher

Priest
Guardians
Angel
Four winged Angels ( Middle Archy )
Six winged Angels ( High Archy )

Character making has changed a bit below were a few ideas that aren't as so anymore::

A) everyone can develop their own characters and are allowed to change their race to whatever they want, within reason. ( trying to avoid god modding ) As for races all characters will receive a device that will allowed them to see character stats along with their own. Also allowing people to place "skill points" in areas that wish to class in. That device will get an upgrade by my character to allow people to change their race. Also Please add the main character important information as much as you can.

As for the character deal.. I figure that there's going to be children in the world who will know nothing same goes to elders. I mean I could have the computer only aim to people between certain ages but it would be weird for a computer ablilty to do that. which is why i added the device. i'm kinda thinking outside the box on this. So the people that would join would be people who are able to. I mean you can't force people to join any online game, so why would everyone would be forced to join this game? Your characters could be chosen by the game by forcing the device to register you guys because of some wrong output i put in the system? )

As for the create option since the device is given to everyone no matter age, the device would simply take a scan of the persons finger and register them that way. they start out as themselves and what ability a person has in their life and add it to the character making and add small edits to allow a person to improve on those skills to because a true magic user or fighter. or w/e else they choose. let's say everyone at least picks up the device once. That leaves an imprint on the device and if there's a wrong wave input given from the main computer it can do an auto register.
Does this work better for you guys?

anyone can take the npc and play them if they wish but otherwise for people to gain "lvls" i'll be playing them for everyone.

I'll be making a character as well though mine will be the girl from the story. so she'll be having some ... "benefits" which will be hidden for the time being so i can influence the plot.

Whats the theme for the rp? Whats everyone's goal?

A) There is a hidden plan in my rp that i will not reveal. But all characters will be playing as if nothing is wrong and that they are getting used to the idea that they are stuck in a game now. I just everyone to get used to the idea that they were thrown into a game in their own world. My character will move the story along after a certain point.

For the beginning city.. How are we meeting and starting exactly?

A) Everyone who joins will "enter the first city" from where they came from as soon as they make their character and pick their race. I'll add more details about the first city in a bit. Think of it as the Olympics for all the countries. Players gather and then start in an arena to practice before the main event.

Is there a post requirement?

A) As much as i would love for everyone to post everyday as often as they can, I know that people are busy with their lives and can't be expected to do it. Since your character can lvl up on npc its not needed to post everyday. Same with any mmorpg. You lvl as you play.

How are battles done?

A) I wanted to do a dice roll kinda thing but its difficult without one added to the site so in place (if there is one i have no clue where ) i'll do something simple like rock paper scissors and the person who wins the round gets a hit on their opponent . k .

__________________________________ UPDATED!!!!

How a player dies::

Any normal way of dying from old age, disease, starvation, suffocation, mutilation, Eaten alive, or common ways of dying. You will die.

If you are defeated in battle against a monster or another player. Your character will become a ghost. Will not be seen or heard by other players or monsters. You remain this way for 60 seconds. That should allow the player enough time to remove them selves from the area of which they were defeated at. As a ghost you can only walk or run. You CANNOT swim, fly, or teleport.

since the game came to the real world. there's no such thing as save point logging on or off or re-spawn points either. Your there through it all. You can say your character fell asleep or passed out from being wore. and as for death. not sure if i wrote it out. It you die by game fights or game death you respawn at the same spot you died after one minute of being a ghost that gives a person 60 seconds to run like fuck away from that area. but you can't fly swim or teleport. so that logging in thing isn't gonna work

How a player gains a level::

All players will be informed when they level up. Users are not allowed to skip levels. Each level up must be stated. GM is exempt. Player will receive one skill point that they can add to a "class" they wish to learn. Either to increase their current magic skills or attacks skills or so on.

Some things i would like to add..

The game world that was added into the real world was by combining two dimensions into one. There fore it is not easy to hack since all monsters and game alike additive as became a living physical creature like humans. The only way to make any changes to the Game World currently in the Real world is to go directly to the main computer that created it. Because the game was never released to outside that single computer it is un-hackable from outside sources.

The GM will have benefits over the game due to it being designed by the GM.

As for RACES and SPECIES:: Most races are allowed. RACES CHANGE IS ALLOWED AT LEVEL 5. Though when it comes to demons and angels is it required to start at the bottom of their chains and build up to higher levels. This is can done by leveling up every 5 levels.

There are orbs available to players from defeating stronger bosses.
One is double exp orb - lasts one hour for a character
Another is the Triple Exp Orb - also last one hour.

Monster are to battle not befriend. They have no understanding of friendship or ownership.
But there are summons. But again they must meet required level to obtain.

As for the effect of the game world in the real world. Because it started by a mistake from the main computer it can only effect the immediate area, but monsters can travel and reproduce. So its kinda like a spore. It will get around and effect the whole world after a point.

Please refrain from attacking innocents. ><

Player vs player will have to be OKAY-ED from BOTH Sides.

And use rock paper scissors by pm'ing me your choice so we can keep it fair.

Should one player be higher then the other there will be a effect in order. I decide what that is during the time.

Anymore questions just ask and i'll add the answer as fast as i can.

----------

Bios::

________
Name: Nicole

Where he/she lives: Where she was born. America ( we are using real places <3 much easier )

Place of Birth: New york

Age, Date of Birth: 22 Oct 31 1989

Family: Mother, father is gone.

Appearance:
then after change. Because a demon race with her obsession with succubi. Her eyes become a deep red with golden flakes and her hair changes random colors. Her skin and body remain the same unless using Charm.

Height: 5'5''

Eyes: Amber

Hair: Auburn Red

Figure: Average, >< large chest -shakes fist-

Clothes: Due to always having a higher temp and an odd need to keep collars off. She wears shorts or gaucho pants and either a bikini top or v-neck shirts. Like to wear blue and purple a lot.

Personality: Short temper but really nice when treated kindly. Often talks to herself and tries to keep people away from getting to close to her. Somewhat a distance person.

Strengths: resourceful and quick to react in most events

Weaknesses: cute things and scared of a lot of type of bugs and spiders.

History: After her father left she closed her heart believing people will always betray one another and took on a very bleak view of life.

What makes your character unique? She created Eden's Revenge.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daeman35 View Post
Username: Daeman35

Name: Serenity Cora

Where he/she lives: Where ever this rp takes place.

Place of Birth: Athens Greece

Age, Date of Birth: 20, October 13th,1990

Magic: Water manipulation

Family: The Cora family. Mother (47), Father (deceased), Brother (25), Twin Sister (20), Brother (27), Dog (2)

Height: 5’7”

Eyes: Green

Hair: Black

Personality: Carefree, relaxed all around, easy to read. Just don’t get on her bad side or all of that will change in an instant. Her mood swings can be deadly, depending how she uses them.

Strengths: Martial arts, Compassion for others, ability to keep a straight face through any situation.

Weaknesses: Anything about her father, Bees, Puppies, Chocolate.

History: Serenity had always been a carefree sort of person until her father put her through vigorous training as a child. It was tough and all she was able to do was the martial arts portion. She didnt exactly know why he was training her but her movements were always fluid as she did the martial arts. One day came where her father didnt come home and her mother seemed to be in complete turmoil. Her father had been in a car accident. Her mother gave her the note her father had wrote for her a long time ago when he started the training. He was forcing her to learn all of these things as a way to protect herself when she got older. Her mother was always sad as life moved on and she went to highschool like a normal kid. She had a plan to join the army when she got a text on her phone. This wasnt good.

What is your character most ashamed of?: The fact that she couldn’t help her father when it came to his death.

What makes your character unique?: She can deal with anything that has to do with emotions and she’s pretty good at break dancing.

Appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppetmaster999 View Post
Name: Kyle Alan Gear

Where he/she lives: New York Underground

Place of Birth: Philadelphia

Age, Date of Birth: 17, September 17, 1994

Magic: Language based

Family: Mom and three sisters, Dad left when he was born, all of his sisters are older and have moved out.

Appearance:

Height: 5'6"

Eyes: White

Hair: White

Figure: Slender, a typical target for bullies.
Clothes: normal teenage boy's clothes. Hoodies and jeans mostly.
Personality: Quiet and reserved introvert.

Strengths: Computers, Language, and Video games

Weaknesses: Fighting, athletics, or physical activity

History: (Will do later, don't have time now.)

What is your character most ashamed of? The last word to his mother before he ran out of the house.

What makes your character unique? his Hacking abilities.

Quote:

Name: Zen Scáth Draíocht

Where he/she lives: Dublin, Ireland

Place of Birth: Limerick, Ireland

Age, Date of Birth: 23 March 3rd 1988

Magic:

Family: Draíocht Family; Mother – Deceased, Father – Deceased, Grandmother – Living (93)

Appearance: Before the game
After the game.

Height: 5'8”

Eyes: Crystal Blue

Hair: Silver

Figure: Slender with a slight muscle tone.

Clothes: Mainly dark long clothing that had consisted of a black tank top, black leather jacket that contained silver zippers on the sleeves, black loose jeans, black and white converse and a black and silver choker that contained a black rose pendent in the center. (In other words the clothing in the picture). His clothing remains dark still, though since the world changed into a game his clothing altered to look more like some sort of dark mage.

Personality: Zen is more of a realist, yet rather laid back though has an unrivaled passion for music. He's rather intelligent though feels no real drive to apply himself unless it involves something he's truly interested in, such as music. He considers himself neither optimistic nor pessimistic, but rather someone who simply sees things the way they are. Unlike most 'normal' people Zen contained knowledge of things that weren't exactly considered 'normal', but fell more into the category of the occult. He's very much in tuned with the spiritual world which has given him a fairly opened mind and an ability to adapt.

Strengths: Can adapt rather well to change, and make calm and clear decisions in stressful situations.

Weaknesses: Ornithophobia (fear of birds), a slight irrational fear of staplers, and can be distracted by interesting music.

History: Zen was raised by his grandmother, his mother dying giving birth to him and his father soon after passing from a terminal illness, which led to a rather interesting and unusual childhood for him especially since his grandmother had taken a profession that was similar to a medium and psychic. His grandmother was the one whom had first introduced Zen to the world of the supernatural when he showed signs of communing with and allegedly summoning the spirit of his pet mouse 'Frankie' when it passed away. From that point on through his childhood he was constantly trained how to hone his abilities, along with the normal school studies of a child, and be what was considered a 'witch' in modern day, however his main talent laid within his ability to summon spirits and commune with them.

The years passed until finally at the age of 20 he had come to learn all his grandmother could teach him. She then encouraged him to move on into the world and discover things that she could not teach him or learn herself. Determined to expand his knowledge and make his grandmother proud, Zen had set out from the comfort of their small home and out into the world.

His 'adventure' had eventually led him to reside in Dublin where he was soon enrolled into a university and discovered a love of music. It was this love discovery that led him to aim for a degree in music, all the while still improving his skill and knowledge of the supernatural. At the age of 23 he is/was working on his third year of gaining his bachelor's degree in music, and had actually been working on mixing sounds into a few songs he had made on his laptop when he suddenly received the rather 'interesting' message that the world was now considered a 'game'.

What is your character most ashamed of? His slightly ADHDish behavior when it comes to music and his fear of birds.

What makes your character unique? Has a unique understanding of the occult, in particular things dealing with summoning or the dead.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolfserena View Post
Bio::

[/COLOR]Bio info::[COLOR="Silver"]
Name : Neko-Hime (call me Kitty)
Magic Source : Water/Fire
Weapon : Twin Silver Guns
Bio: Neko is a Vampire/Cat girl and princess of Death Valley, she also has big black bat wings to fly.
Pic:
For starters

Kitty was in a large tree watching the seen from afar. "hmm.." she said to herself. "I wonder whats going on here, someone looks hurt."

----------

Nicole a very skilled computer programmer finally made the biggest mistake but most genius invention ever. But then again when is any invention ever not a mistake? She thought to herself as she realized that her world had somehow merged with her game. No longer just the plain world that laws and physics had once ruled. She also thought about how the others everywhere would take the idea that life is now a game. As she looked outside she notice that not every area is completely affected. Farther out towards the city seem untouched. But as she watched she could see the areas changing as it stretched its reach to the outside. She wonder how long it would take before it took over the world. How long until it was consumed.

Nicole headed back downstairs into her basement to twink with her computer and the gaming programs. As she tried to adjust the monsters levels and control their population she found that an error had popped up instead. She had thought it wasn't anything at first but then tried again. As each time she tried and receive an error she slowly realize that the game no longer had control over the monsters currently in her world. Nicole lowered her head thinking about what changed both in her world and in the game since this was something she didn't do herself. Thoughts and theories race throughout her mind. For each one she would type in commands to her program and see what had worked and what didn't. Finding that death, monsters, leveling, shops, and npcs had all changed to meet the standards of life on earth while trying to keep what they were to be from the game it merged, meeting both but not completely what it should be for either.

After doing her trials and errors she logged back online and hooked herself once more to everyone anywhere. She began explaining the rules and what changes were made. She had let them know that it wasn't affecting every area yet but it was expanding to do so. That monsters could reproduce and they weren't controlled by any computers or programing. And her game plot was to collect tokens to defeat a boss that is roaming the world now as the game's ultimate evil. She also advised that no one should try to hack the system because it wouldn't work. All commands that linked to the world and game could only be changed through her computer. Letting everyone be aware that their homes were safe from all monsters and buildings as well. That they would still have peace. Nothing higher level then the person would notice them and only when around the same level would monsters even notice anyone that they would attack then.

Nicole had hoped that everyone would be able to absorb the information without resentment. The last thing she would need is for someone to hunt her down to hurt her or her mother. After waiting a minute while on screen she then stated that she was Game Master and would be willing to try and help anyone who had any concerns or problems. She had no intention of involving everyone in this and then made a proper apology to everyone globally. Then explained that the way to contact her was through a device that everyone now owned once they made a character and joined the game. Should people wish to stay outta the mess all they had to do was not join the game by not making a character. The devise was named Eden helper.

She then disconnected herself and went back to her program to see what else she could do. Thinking on her level herself she decided to make her character and register in her Eden helper then went to her computer and granted 5 triple exp orbs to herself to allow her character to level up faster within a short amount of time so they she could lead others through her game.

As she stared into her screen she then made up her mind to send all her data and programs to her mobile devise so that she wouldn't have to return here should she venture. Shutting down her computer she got up and moved it into a steel vault then headed back upstairs. Turning only to locked the basement door with both a dead bolt and a free lock on the hinges. Assuring that no one would enter her basement and mess with her main computer.

Sighing she went to her room and changed into something more comfortable. Wearing a bright orange bikini top with a light ware see-through v neck. She felt happier getting outta the sweater she was wearing to something she could breath in. Leaving her school uniform white skirt on and pulling a pair of short shorts under to keep from flashing people. She pondered what type of fighter she could make her character. She sat back down on her bed and thought. Without realizing it, she fell into a short nap as she daydreamed about what class and race she wanted.

She woke up several hours later and went to watch T.V for any news. Only to find that the world had already been engulfed by her game. Nicole's eyes widen and she prayed that everything would turn for the better even though her system proved to be difficult.

----------

Posting is accepted after this.

Last edited by NicoleJin; 09-09-2011 at 11:33 PM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 09-07-2011, 02:16 AM

Serenity had just done her last dive and was getting out of the pool.She had been practicing for the swim team try outs that were coming up. Diving was her specialty but she loved to race in the water too. She had just finished a two and a half somersault full twist in the straight position off the three meter diving board. It was a beautiful move and the water felt cool in accomplishment instead of smacking her like the first time she ever tried it and flopped. She was about to surface when she touched something and her body was paused with a character page looking thing. She couldnt reach the surface until she was done with the program it seemed. When she looked at her hand, she had a device there, as if she had held onto it when she dove. What was this?

The screens that came up around her seemed to do class and race. The computer type screen showed what class it recommended. She softly spoke the words water elemental, reading style, but the computer seemed to think she had selected it. It highlighted the words and they disappeared. Then race came along and her choices were absolutely insane. The one that caught her attention was a Siren/Nymph. She knew what they were. They were beautiful humanoid creatures that existed in the elements. Not thinking, she whispered these words as well and the computer picked up on it. As she did so, the water around her churned and she was pulled into the air above the surface, giant waves looking like they were going to engulf her.

Her hair grew out from the medium-short cut it had been until it could reach passed where her feet did. It flowed with the air that was being kicked up by the waves. Her clothing changed from a one piece swim suit to something completely different. A halter top that wrapped around her neck, a short skirt that was held up by a brown belt, a baggy sleeve on her right arm that was held on by a small belt as well, a forearm sleeve that tied on with two brown ribbons that came off the top that went all the way to her middle finger on the back of the hand and attached there using a string, Comfortable shoes with a leg warmer looking thing that was held up by two belts on both legs. On her right leg there was a stocking sort of thing that went halfway up her leg and was also held on by brown ribbon.

She looked at her clothing then to her stomach and found a tattoo on there that seemed very flowy and moved from her belly button, up her chest, all the way to the back of her neck where she couldnt see where the rest of it went. On her back there was a tattoo of water with her favorite kind of flower... Lillies. Of course, she didnt know that. One of her ears was now pierced and had a moon earring with a feather on it. She found that there was a strand of her hair that had the same thing woven in on it.

When the effects finally came down, she was on the side of her pool staring at it. It was funny how she couldnt even tell what had just happened. Quickly, she ran to her room and onto her computer. There was a recording of a girl talking about the game she created. With that, she walked out of her dorm room and looked around the college. She needed to find this girl and figure out what was going on. She didnt care if the Eden Helper was there for that. It was hard enough for her to realize what was going on. With that, she was on her way through the city to try to find this girl. when she looked back at the college, the structure changed slightly. The same illusion of it being one building was still there, but there was something completely different about it.

Thats when she heard a low growl and turned around to see a bunch of monsters coming her way. Her mind was stiffening, but her body seemed to know what to do to get rid of the threat. She took the stance she always took when she was doing martial arts. Her movements turned into a sort of dance, dodging the blows from monsters as water formed and sliced through each one.

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-10-2011, 02:29 PM

( where's the rest of yall xD or you guys waiting for me to post something again? )

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 09-12-2011, 06:06 PM

(thats a good question. I hope everything is ok.)

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 09-12-2011, 06:12 PM

(Lol everything's good on my end, just need to have my question answered still before I can post up an intro. XD)

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-12-2011, 10:23 PM

( but but i thought i did answer joo xD i said you can just choose the race the first time your character is made ^^ though i'm gonna wait on my character cause i don't mind being human for a couple levels. )

Arechi
Yeah, how does it feel to get a ...

Old 09-13-2011, 12:02 AM

(Ah ok. You were previously confused by my question which lead to my confusion of the answer. :sweat: I'll edit one of my posts and submit an intro then. :sweat:)

NicoleJin
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-13-2011, 07:55 AM

( k ^^ )