SEG
*^_^*

Old 06-30-2007, 03:36 AM

'Oh, calm down, dearest Jkelo,' Ryv mumbled aloofly from his seat, her languid wave motioning for him to try some patience for once. She smiled smugly to herself, loving how she could twist that dreadful word in her favor for once, adding just enough dripping sarcasm to nag at anyone's nerves. Which wasn't easy, considering how easily Jkelo's mood had been escalating. She sighed irritably, placing both hands on the arms of the chair and kick-jumping out of it. With an exaggerated bow, she removed her hat, spinning it with a couple twirls of a hand, her voice suave as a man's as she said, 'It's all yours, Captain Saucy-Britches.' She pressed a finger to her pursed turquoise lips. 'Now, please, get us the bloody hell out of here.' She added a feigned cheesy grin and a vigorous nod of her head before meandering behind the chair, which she leaned on the back of.

A propped arm rested atop his special seat, fingers drumming the worn leather as she sank her face into her free palm, her eyes drifting toward the lizard man. His comment drew a curious brow up, she replying dully, 'Unlike some Captains I know,' she began with a hearty chuckle, a twisted smirk directed at Jkelo as she continued, 'I am not on any prison documentation. I haven't had the pleasure of being caught.' Her grin morphed into that of a frown, her sudden change in demeanor not one to be taken lightly. She loved gloating, but, now was not the time, as a heavy churn took her insides for a whirlwind spin. 'Perhaps, my notoriety can be discussed at another time,' she said quite seriously. She knew exactly what this feeling meant, and it was not to be taken lightly. Not at all. It was obvious, she was hungry, a very grave situation indeed. Or, maybe, by some snowball's chance in hell, this feeling actually entailed the oncoming arrival of the space patrol, who was surely notified of Jkelo's reckless escape, and possibly even her presence. Of course, the latter would ring true, and she knew it, to which she urged, with her fingers incessantly drumming all the while, 'Any time today'

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 06-30-2007, 04:13 AM

"notorious, what do you mean. This is your ship right?" Rikki asked. She knew the prison had just had a break out or a break in. Could these be prison outbreaks, criminals. Rikki tightened her grib on her wrench ready to defend herself. She had heard about criminals from her mentor before she had left for this prison. He had told her to keep from them for they were ruthless and would kill.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 06-30-2007, 06:02 AM

Axe sat behind the controls of his galactic T1-50 luxury cruiser and rubbed his temples. The drink he had had earlier had started to wear off and the gnawing feeling of sobriety began to hammer his head. He leaned over and popped open the glove box and pulled out a bottle of Tarkadian pain killers. When he sat upright he quickly swerved to avoid an oncoming cruiser; the bottle bouncing off the control board and rolling under the seat.

"You asshole!", Axe screamed at the other driver and flipped him off. With one hand he piloted the cruiser and with the other flailed around desperately under the seat in an effort to locate the pills. Realizing that he wasn't going to be able to find them until he stopped he pounded his fist on the wheel. "FUCK!" He put his elbow on the door and propped up his head in his hand and glowered and flew on.

By the time he had reached headquarters he had a full blown headache and had to go pee pretty bad. He landed the cruiser in the lot at a diagonal, taking up at least three spots in the process. He grabbed his ID and jumped out and headed in to the building, stopping long enough to swipe his card and pull on the door. Once in, he walked straight to the bathroom, ignoring greetings from his fellow officers. He shifted his weight from one leg to the other as he unzipped his fly. Waves of relief flooded him and he let his shoulders slump as he looked up at the ceiling. "Much better', he muttered. Just then the commander walked out of a nearby stall carrying a few file folders he had taken in with him for reading material.

"Axe, it's about damn time you got here. Didn't I tell you on the phone it was urgent?!"
"I don't want to hear any of your shit commander. I figured where you just came from you'd have gotten rid of it all by now." Axe grinned at the commander as he zipped his fly and walked over to the sink to wash.
"Hardee har har Axe", the commander stated flatly, looking none too amused at the comment. "This is serious Axe. This is the first prison break we've seen in a while."

The commander and Axe exited the bathroom and continued on down the hall talking. He handed Axe the folders and Axe began to thumb through them while walking.
"In those files are the records of all the known inmates at the time of the breakout. You'll see that we had some honored guests on that list: Jkelo, Alyne Zohltx the head of the mafia down there, a reptilian creature named Verlos, and some kid named Zydex. Don't know much about him."

They had made their way to the break room and Axe leaned up against the counter and read more in depth. The commander poured Axe a cup of coffee and handed it to him."And drink this. From your breath I'd say you were close to pickled"

Axe took the cup of coffee and took a sip. He grimaced and swallowed hard. He hated coffee but knew the commander was right. He needed to be alert now. Once he was satisfied that he knew the information inside and out on each inmate he handed the files back to the commander. "Is my ship ready with all of my gear?"

He and the commander began walking again toward the hangar with Axe abandoning the coffee on the counter. There Axe's starship waited, gleaming under the fluorescent lighting like a giant star. Axe smiled inwardly and immediately ran over and started inspecting everything to make sure it was ready. Satisfied he boarded the vessel and began flipping switches and powering it up.

"Axe!", the commander shouted. Axe poked his head out of the ship and looked at the commander. "Don't bring me severed heads this time. I want them alive and in one piece do you understand?!"

"Oh sure! Take all the fun out of it!" Axe retorted and saluted. He sat in the pilot's chair and began to maneuver out of the hanger. Once free of the Frythian atmosphere he went in to hyperspace. "There are other ways to make them suffer and recognize the true God", Axe said aloud with a deadly expression on his face. He sat back and enjoyed the ride. He was on his way to the prison.

Laveris
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2007, 02:10 PM

Laveris pulled at the zip of her bag, just far enough to let the light from the dashboard reflect off the top of a long, glass bottle. Wine. Not good wine, granted, but wine nonetheless. The only irritating thing about long periods in space was the illegality of piloting whilst even remotly intoxicated. Laveris had been building up a resistance to wine since she was fourteen and was convinced she could pilot just as well with one glass in her as without, but that was not taken into account by the law so she never risked it, knowing the one time that she did would no doubt be the time she was caught.

Her current cargo was behind her; five crates full of eggs for a resturant on Mokjo. She liked Mokjo. It was...fun, filled with interesting people. She herself might not actually be a bandit but no one there had to know that, did they? They didn't have to know her cargo was no more dangerous than unhatched baby chickens - no, they could be unhatched Urgo's eggs for all anyone knew. It was an interesting way to live - implying illegality kept up the level of respect she recieved, without the actual danger of carrying anything too dodgy.

She yelped suddenly as a ship hovered directly in her flight path, swerving just in time to avoid impact with her.

"Watch where you're going, you fucking idiot!" she growled under her breath as the other pilot made a very unfriendly gesture at her.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 06-30-2007, 04:11 PM

Jkelo snarled from his spot on the couch, he didn’t like being linked to common criminals, and he certainly didn’t want to be reminded he now had an arrest file on him. But his chair was back up for offers and he was going to take it, even if he was being called out. He unraveled from his chair and stood up, his hoofs hit soft carpet muffling all sound until he hit the stairs leading down to the main deck. Clopping down the steps he knew people were looking at him, and that’s how he wanted it. He sank into his chair, the butt mold slightly changed.

“Ryv, you sat in my chair” he whispered staring up at her, “now the mold I had formed isn’t perfect.” He had calmed substantially since power was yielded to him, even if it was just a show. He leaned forward “Lizard the computer access is in you flip top on the chair’s arm. It’s a hologram screen, touch pad too. Just make sure to cover all trails you take, they can track us if they can find a trail.”

Talking about his ship always calmed him; he knew all the nooks and crannies, all the little nuances and ticks of his baby. His home, his business, all his memories, his ship. He pulled down a scanner screen and stamped his foot on the ground. A panel shot up in front of him and he commenced to punch buttons and flip switches. The ship started to shake as the gravity field began to spin creating a steady force inside the ship, the ship began to lift into the air.

“Hold on to something I’m going to have some fun!!” he broke out into a maniacal grin and faced the Eeliro at the remaining smolders of the prison. “I hope alls aboard who’s going aboard because here goes nothing. Cat-lady that screen next to you, swipe your paw across it and a light should follow, hit the center of the screen when the light begins to blink. Ryv, after she charges the blasters you want to have the honors of blowing something up? Where’s Alyne at?” he began to give orders gleefully he wanted nothing short of a firework display. This explosion would probably rock the boat and send pain into Gllopku itself.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 07-01-2007, 01:04 AM

Rikki did as she was told with her free hand but kept an eye on those around her she sat in the chair infront of the panel she had just swiped. Looking it over she could tell easily that it was an updated version of the blasters that were used for ships traveling to her world. Siimple design to perform simple actions. She snorted these blasters had some power but if she played with it, it would have more. That was if she ever got the chance to play with it. She doubted the rambling man would dare let her play with his precious ship's weapons.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-01-2007, 09:45 AM

Axe had dozed off once his jump in to hyperspace was complete. He awoke to the sound of buzzing coming from the control panel. His journey was almost complete. Took his feet off the panel and sat forward, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and flipping a few switches to turn the infernal noise off. Only a couple more parsecs and he would reach his destination: Gllopku prison.

He took out his Kryptican and read a passage that always made him feel good inside and ready.

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. The rest of them were killed with the sword that came out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

He turned a few knobs and pressed some buttons. The ship lurched as it pulled out of hyperspace. He quickly grabbed the throttle and switched to manual pilot and cloaked the ship. The planet was what one could call beautiful with swirls of green and white. As Axe broke through the planet's atmosphere he saw the prison. It looked quiet. There were no signs of prisoners running amuck or anything burning. Axe knew this could change in the blink of an eye so he had to be ready.

"Thank you God for blessing me with the skills to hunt and to kill in your name. May I always be your humble servant."

He kissed the medallian around his neck and looked out at the prison. He noticed a ship getting ready to take off. It was sort of fish shaped with a ring on it. "Ugly piece of junk. Must be a bandit ship. Probably Mokjo crap", Axe muttered. He didn't think he had been noticed yet so he slowed his ship and stopped. Arbitrarily shooting it to bits was out of the question. He had to bring the prisoners back alive.

He sat cloaked and waited. "Perfect."

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-02-2007, 12:47 AM

Verlos found a secure connection and went straight to a tracking jamming sight and found multiple connections to be bounced off of. He then located his small vessel which happened to still have his weapons with it. His small craft had no hyperspace capability, but it could keep just under the speed of light during a dogfight and in hairpin turns.

He then said to his new shipmates "I've got the location of what they stole from me when they framed me. Its being kept by a man who owes me a few favors and has the ability to make those arrest records disappear." Then to himself, "And get my name cleared."

A news story then caught his eye and he said aloud as he read, "Prison break at Gllopku Prison. Four armed and dangerous inmates, including what is described as a lizard monster, and a high ranking mafioso, known to be at large. All were awaiting trial for their separate crimes. We will update you when more is released."

"That sucks. Now as soon as they get the dates of our captures they will plasster our faces everywhere. Were gonna have to move under the radar captain and fast. They probably have someone already on the way here to recapture uss."

SEG
*^_^*

Old 07-03-2007, 01:58 AM

Ryv chuckled gleefully to herself as she spun on heel, waltzing away from the captain's chair, all the while sing-songingly calling back, 'I don't know what you're complaining about. Your ass is far larger than my own. I know bloody well that your blasted mold is still in place. Just wiggle a couple times, mine will disappear.'

From the other end of her forgotten com-link, there was a hearty chuckle matching one of her own, one belonging to her first mate. 'Now is not the time to be picking on your mortal enemies,' he advised lightly, surely shaking his head in feigned disapproval.

Ryv let out a haughty, 'HA!' triumphantly smirking, adding a fierce jabbing point at nothing in particular as she paced back and forth obnoxiously in front of Jkelo and his precious chair. She was now far too pleased with herself as she scoffingly pointed out, 'Says the man who would sell his mother for the chance to gut Jkelo and then force-feed him his innards.'

Her first mate groaned, a sound that was usually accompanied by a languid, distressed roll of his head. 'That I would,' he admitted, his gravely voice slightly excited now that she'd brought up the thought of a nice gutting. He was definitely entertaining the thought, stroking his stubbly chin all the while. 'Point is,' he continued somberly, 'You have to be nice, I don't.'

So sure of himself, he was, forcing one of Ryv's forest green brows to rocket up questioningly. 'Just fucking take off already, you bumbling moron.' He tossed the atypical 'Aye, aye Cap'n,' as they both turned each other away from their thoughts. It was then Jkelo proposed Ryv take charge of the weaponry, the sweet, sweet music to her ears bringing her excited turquoise orbs upon him, their curious green gleam shimmering through.

'As if you had to ask,' she retorted with a fool's grin plastered upon her face, exuberantly dashing for the controls. Her eyes dropped upon all the fabulous buttons, caressing them lightly as she distinguished their uses. Of course, it was all highly primitive compared to her own ship, but, blasters were blasters. They all blew things up, and for that simple reason, she was not picky.

With a languid swipe, she ran her fingers cross all the buttonry, her fingers becoming jerky as she withdrew the urge to immediately fire. This was why her ship had a confounded child lock on each weapon, simply because Ryv was trigger happy, and never too quiet about it. She was now straddling the chair, rather than sitting in it, turning her vicarious gaze upon the mechanic at her side, 'Ryv Seivén, a better captain than Jkelo,' she said extending a polite hand. Of course, now wasn't really the time for introductions, but she wasn't really one to care.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2007, 06:02 AM

"my names Rikki. I'm a mechanic." Rikki said shaking Ryv's hand. "so far you seem the better one. no rambling and no yelling. Makes me and my ears happy." rikki said. Then she whispered. "these blasters can be improved upon."

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 07-03-2007, 11:31 AM

Jkelo snarled from his seat his scanners showed that the planet was happily unaware of the actions in the prison. He thought he saw a bilp in space nearby but it was gone and he had to get them out of here. His new crew was taking their sweet time getting things done, did he have to give all the orders or were they going to think for them self. He frowned as he palmed a medallion he fished out from under his seat. The smooth metal belonged to someone he actually liked, and it was calming that he still had it. Something he had to return at some point.

“Ok guys. Here we go.” He squished his butt further into his seat trying to recreate his print. “Ryv, it’s still not the same. Blast something!! I’m taking off! Lizard quick cover tracks and if you can get into the computers and remove files. If not then help me get the Eeliro off the ground.” He flipped switches and rerouted paths the engines hummed and jumped as they began to fight the gravity and pull the ship up out of the atmosphere.

“Damn, I need to get a mechanic on here, the impoundment officers must have taken out my modifications. Strip my ship will you?! RYV! Destroy shoot blast I don’t care what, I just don’t want to see this place again.” He said the first part mostly to him self his voice escalating as he finished, giving more orders. He wondered how many prisoners had stowed away on his ship, he would have to check after they had gotten out of here first.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-04-2007, 03:42 AM

Verlos with his tracks covered also pulled all the info from the computers at the jail before the inevitable destruction that Ryv was going to give the god forsaken prison.

He closed the terminal and began doing what he could to help fly the ship out as soon as possible. He was going to be free again and he had this group to thank for it. He would repay them all somehow, but for now it was taking orders and trying to be some help when he could.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2007, 04:16 AM

Rikki looked up to the captain. "you need a mechanic?!" She asked suprised.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-04-2007, 05:22 AM

"Ahh...finally! Some movement", Axe muttered to himself. He saw the ship starting to power up and get ready for takeoff. He punched in some numbers on his scanner and once the script had run the computer told him that the profile of the ship was locked. He had successfully locked on to the ship's navigational system so wherever they went, he would follow.

He rummaged around in the console next to his seat and found a package of M&M's and a ration of juice. He sat and munched on his snacks and waited.

"Good lord, hurry up already. For criminals you sure aren't in a hurry to get out of here", he muttered sourly, popping an M&M in his mouth.

Red flashes starting coming from the screen in front of him. "Oh shit! They are powering up the weapons. Damn!" Axe quickly clicked on his communication device and took over the communication system in the prison. "IF there is anyone still in there. Get out! Get out now!"

He hated having to break radio silence but he had an obligation to fellow officers to warn them of danger. He wouldn't be demoted because some prison jockey claimed he didn't know the prison was going to get shot up. Breaking radio silence also meant that the other ship would soon realize he was there. He backed up the ship and hoped they wouldn't notice. He still had them locked but it was easier if they didn't know there were being followed.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 03:32 AM

Rikki's ears pricked at the frequency of a message being sent out. it was one of another ship she checked the radar but saw no ship. What would have made that noise other then another ship, cloaking. "theres another ship here!" Rikki exclaimed.

locochuwawa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-06-2007, 02:48 AM

Verlos also noticed the signal sent to the jail and immediately began setting up firewalls and scanning for anything that could read their coordinates set for flight. He said to the captain, "Someone's watching us we need to jump firsst and set a course once were out of range. Damn i sstill can't find how their monitoring us. They must have some high tech shit on board probably military only."

He jumped to a site that was crated by illegal hackers that had some underground firewall downloads and started it up. Saying to himself as the quick load finished, "Glad to know Sornic still keeps his sites up to date. He is always two steps ahead of every government he's met. Wow he has this encryption wall working a septinary code. When i got put in everyone was still using a binary code."

SEG
*^_^*

Old 07-06-2007, 06:11 AM

The engines pulsed beneath Ryv's planted feet, stirring her quickening blood and revving the adrenaline already taking it's violent course through her veins. Satisfied, she collapsed in her chair, not nearly as comfortable as Jkelo's mind you, clanging her gaudy boots upon the console before her. A stinging, metallic crunch ensued, light-white fiery sparks cackling about the worn leather as she continued to inanely drag them down each and every hologram and projection. And, just for an extra measure, she sent a smashing final blow to the final trigger, a large one that was likely never pushed, impaling the entire system rather cavemanishly.

'I was doing you a fucking favor; that confounded piece of shit was definitely in need of replacement,' she mumbled carelessly as a parrying shudder overtook the ship in it's entirety, a high-density laser focusing into a tiny pinpoint of energy, it's liquid thin purple hue ripping through the length of the compound, it's aim directed, quite ingeniously, at the large squad of unoccupied police cruisers, all parked in a lot at Ryv's convenience. The tiny, diamond like shimmers dripped down like rain from the sky, pelting the simple, yet speedy hovercrafts until every single one was completely drenched. The laser took on a liquid-like quality, dragging and dropping the cars in a wave-like fashion. It shaped and assimilated the entire lot into one single, amorphous blob, forcefully blinding rays pinpricking the purple haze. They shrieked as they burst outwards into the cluttered Gllopkuan sky, erupting in a singular hot flash.

The charred grounds only produced wispy streams of stinging smoke, Ryv's hand falling as the annoying brightness finally diffused. A bemused grin slithered upon her face in a rakish way that only men were capable of, as she glanced back at Jkelo, 'No need to thank me.'

She then slithered out of her chair, meandering over to the communications center, inputting a few choice numbers before the byvrian hollow crystal screen lit up exuberantly. 'Oh cop boy,' she called out sing-songingly, drawing her bottom eye-lid down tauntingly, 'If you wanna catch this asshole, the one and the only Jkelo, who captaining is no where nearly as kick-ass as Ryv Seivénn's, I suggest you get off your lazy ass and engage us in a little, friendly space chase.'

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-06-2007, 07:19 AM

Axe watched as his lock on the navigation system began to fail. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" He quickly began typing away at the console attempting to regain the connection but all he could muster was the ship's signature. At least he had that, he thought. I can still follow that.

Axe had begun moving the ship forward to attempt to intercept them before takeoff when the blast hit. He watched as everything began to disintegrate and wave after wave of sonic blast pelted his ship. He was hit hard enough that the ship spun around, leaving Axe to grip the throttle as hard as he could in order to maintain control but he was in a death spiral. M&M's ricocheted off the control panel and off of the ceiling of the ship; pelting Axe as though he had just been shot at with rubber pellets. "Ow! Ow! Sonofabitch!"

Axe pulled the throttle hard from side to side to roll himself out of it and finally regained control of the ship and got it balanced. He took quick stock of the ship to make sure that nothing was damaged and rubbed his temple. He felt a small goose egg starting to sprout over his eye which made him even more mad, yet he had to laugh. It started out as a slight chuckle but soon he was laughing so hard that tears were streaming from his eyes. "Beat up by M&M's Axe, you tough guy", he mused. "Thank god there is no one else in the ship who could have seen it. He laughed some more until he heard a voice taunting him. He became deathly quiet as his attention focused on the voice; flipping switches and pushing buttons to get locked on the frequency.

'If you wanna catch this asshole, the one and the only Jkelo, who captaining is no where nearly as kick-ass as Ryv Seivénn's, I suggest you get off your lazy ass and engage us in a little, friendly space chase.'

Axe felt his cheeks grow hot. His brow furrowed and his eyes became tiny slits. He grit his teeth and pressed the communication button, not caring that his position had been compromised and that he no longer had the upper hand.

"You indignant Bitch!", he hissed through the comm device. "I will chase you to Hell! I will drag your sorry carcass back to the station stuck on a stick if I have to! May God grant me the power to smite your sorry ass, INFIDEL!!"

With that, the chase was on.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2007, 11:14 AM

"cops are hot headed." Rikki concluded sitting in Ryv's chair infront of the blaster control panel. Slyly she pulled a small screw driver from one of her pouches and began also slyly unscrewing the panel.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-08-2007, 11:24 AM

Axe slammed the button down to close the communication channel. He was shaking and realized that his temper had gotten the best of him. He had to calm down. He could nothing conducive while angry. He took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes and began meditating; focusing his energies on the task at hand and letting go of the negative. He quickly muttered a prayer and praised his God. He opened his eyes and began calculations and attempting to lock on to the ship again so that he could effectively track them.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 07-17-2007, 10:41 AM

Alyne had barely managed to scramble onto Jkelo's ship in time, and was leaning in the entry-way panting slightly, a hand over her heart. As the adrenaline that had been coursing through her body started to wear off, her heartbeat slowed and her skin lightened up. A small cut traced below her right eye, and dark blue blood oozed slowly from it in a color eerily similar to that of her eyes. A thin, blue hand swiped a similarly-colored head-tentacle out of her face and she watched in amusement as Jkelo paraded around, yelling, and Ryv, the woman who seemed to have more fun messing around and/or arguing with Jkelo, blew up the prison. This crew was full of hilarious hijinx, and she was glad to see that heap of shit go. Only bad memories had been formed there. The smirk that had been forming on her thin lips was gone in an instant as Axe's voice roared over the radio.

"Shit..." she hissed under her breath. She would know that voice anywhere-- he had hunted her father for years, and had been part of his downfall. As Rikki, the cat-girl looking one commented about cops being hot-headed, she stepped into the main area where everyone else stood and replied, "Nope, just that one, as far as I know." She grinned slightly at Jkelo. "Sorry I disappeared there. Got into a sticky situation with some guards..." as if to accent this, she wiped some foreign blood off of her dress and gazed down at the smeared gunk. "Got anything I could use to wipe this off with? Or even better, do you have a shower and/or something to wash my clothes with?" She paid little mind to any of the other crew members-- they could be dealt with later, when she wasn't coated in blood and dust.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 07-18-2007, 01:44 AM

Jkelo startled out of the nap he had slipped into, he couldn’t tell if it was a nap or if he had just nodded off for few seconds only to snap back into a troubled reality. The ship rocked from the explosion so he figured that he had only been asleep for a few seconds, not even enough to really sleep. He had caught a few things about being chased and cops and mechanics and even thought he had heard Alyne speaking. He stood up from his seat, standing at a menacing shortness, and began to relay orders.

“It seems we haven’t the time I had planned for, and with this over zealous copper heated up I say we take it into high gear and tail it out of here! Lizard-guy set a course for some place quiet and under no jurisdiction, even if we have to crash there your at the navigation controls. I just need sometime to plan and plot.” He jumped down off the raised platform and placed a hand on the back of Ryv’s chair. “You have controls while I’m away, just treat my baby with care. Kat come with me. Alyne, showers are in the personal quarters just be quick we might need your help. And for everyone else jam our signals and get us out of here pronto or I will have your skulls.”

He marched off, hooves clopping loudly as he made way to the elevator ready to head down to the lower levels where the belly of the beast lay.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-19-2007, 09:42 AM

Axe was now calm and collected. He had locked back on to the ship and expected that they would try to jam the signal once more. Anticipating this he transmitted a type of virus to their system, one that generally goes unnoticed and does not harm to the system itself. It replicated changes in the navigation and essentially phoned them home.

"They will not get away from me. They must pay for their bloodshed", Axe muttered. He rubbed his eyes and began picking up the M&Ms that had pelted him earlier and started popping them in his mouth. He ran a scan of the bandit ship ahead and found nothing particularly useful to him. He had wanted to see if it had a weakness of some kind; a place that if targeted accurately would disable it completely. He decided to see if he could strengthen the scan for more detail.

And still he waited for them to make a move.

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-21-2007, 10:34 PM

Rikki was not happy being called a Kat but she set down the inside of the weapons control board and followed Jkelo as he had ordered. "pompous little..." she hissed under her breath as she made her way towards him.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 07-22-2007, 07:45 PM

Jkelo stood impatiently in the elevator as it took them down to the bowels; where the engine was housed along with all sorts of other fun mechanical things that ran his Eeliro. The cat woman stood taller than him, like most of his new crew, her tail was puffed and was twitching in agitation. Jkelo looked her over; she was good looking but not really
his type, which was good considering he didn’t want any relationship to get in the way of his goals. He had seen too many good bandits and pirates end their beautiful career with a relationship. He just hoped that she was as good as a mechanic as she said she was.

“Just how good are you? I don’t want to be taking you into the heart of my ship if you are wet behind the ears at dealing with mechanical things. And I don’t feel like referring to you constantly as Kat. Only a retarded parent would name their child after what they looked like. I’m the captain, and no matter what Ryv says I’m the only one who can pilot and captain this ship through the Ice Fields of Kpriili which I would say makes me pretty damn good at what I do. Name’s Jkelo. And you can put that wrench away for now, I won’t take to being hit twice.” His verbosity surprised even himself, he was used to yelling and barking orders, but now that he was sequestered with a crew mate until they figured out the mechanical mess he was actually conversing or trying to.

The doors opened up as blasts of hot air hit them, Jkelo pulled his ears back trying to escape the loud noises. His engine room was a mess.