Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 08-12-2007, 01:40 AM

Sergio chuckled at Mae's attempt, patting her back whens he started coughing,
"Well I wanted to stop you.. It's not exactly the most admirable habit to get into." He smiled, walking on with her, "I suppose not, I haven't had a break, gods pretty sick to give me a break just as I'm about to die but, meh, guess it was worth the wait. Still feels like death row though..."

About to get shot int he head, sounded like she knew it was going to happen, what a despicable act, but maybe at least it would be painless. Whens he blessed him he nodded,
"Thanks..." Though he knew sooner or later he'd have to divulge exactly what his situation was, though so far it didn't seem as drastic as their problems, at the moment he knew that he 'could' die, but he was thinking of ways to avoid it once he returned to reality, he remembered the layout, but there were so many guns, so many smiling faces behind them, how could he get out of that?
"You could say I'm facing a firing squadron of the Mafia kind..." He made a disgusted face, "Aw man, if Eliza finds out I'm dead she'll kill me..." He thought about it then laughed, "Okay she'll probably resuscitate me just so she can kill me for getting myself in that mess..." Sergio stumbled, placing a hand on his leg, still painful, he'd wrapped it up during the gunfight, but he'd been backed into a corner. He'd placed his guns down to pray and boom, here he was. Needless to say it was shocking, yet he supposed it was due time a real miracle happened.
"Wanna see Elisa?" The man smiled, flipping out his wallet and rummaging through it for a picture, in spite of her answer.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 01:49 AM

Mae frowned slightly at his answer, a little confused. She didn't know how to reply to his situation, but he soon relieved her having to when he asked if she'd like to see Elisa. Nodding, she leaned forward as he pulled out his wallet, her face quite curious.

She looked down at his bandaged leg as he was looking for the picture, blood satined it. She felt a little queasy and backed a little again, hoping he would find the picture soon so that she had something better to look at.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 08-12-2007, 02:01 AM

Eventually he pulled out a picture, it probably wasn't to be as expected since it was a picture of him with a very young child on his shoulder,
"5 years old and already an intelligent lass," He smiled, seeming to beam with pride at the picture, his gloved thumb rubbing at the girl in the pictures cheek, they looked pretty happy together. So, that was that, either he was an elder brother or a proud father, the latter of which was true.
"I named her after her mom. It's pretty difficult raising a kid by yerself." Sergio, put the wallet back in his pocket, offering the picture to Mae, his spare hand returning to the pocket of his long coat,
"Oh man... Who's gonna look after her when I'm gone... This just ain't right." Sergio complained, looking skyward again and sighing, "Promised my lil Petal I'd be there for her no matter what, but this is just stupid..."
He then looked at Mae,
"You got family?"

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 02:36 AM

Mae took the picture and looked at the girl. They looked extremely happy, and she felt the coldness starting to creep into the pit of her stomach. "She's cute..." She looked back at Sergio, very much confused as to whether he was a father, or whether he was married or what. Deciding not to be nosy (although she usually was,) she stayed silent until he asked her the question about having family.

"'Course I do. My father's a Billionaire. Owns a distinguished law firm...My real mom is a prostitue or something, and my stepmom is okay. I like her actually. She's cool. I don't have any siblings though, and my dad doesn't keep contact with other members of the family." She laughed. "He's a big buisness man, you know? He doesn't have time for that crap." She looked back down at the picture and smiled. "I think I can remember two pictures where my dad and I looked this happy together. Ha." She handed it back to Sergio.

"Sooooo cliche, don't ya think? Daughter of a rich man yearning for nothing but his love." She scratched her head nervously. "Anyways. My father and I have a bad relationship. Yeah, he gets me what I want, most of the time, but the thing is, I'm a huuuggge hassle for him. I'm always getting kidnapped. First time, I think I was 8? No, wait...7. It was pretty scary the first few kidnappings. But I got used to it after a while. The drill went like this: I get kidnapped, they hold me hostage and keep calling my dad and demanding for money, or else I die or get raped or something. My dad always waited at least 4 days before coughing up. I mean, really. They always asked for like, 400 million, which is like, easily made in 3 months for us. But nope. My dad started to blame me for getting kidnapped all the time! He hired bodyguards and shit like that, and I still managed to get stuck with a bunch of men weilding guns. Haha...Truth is, I didn't mind getting kidnapped after a while. I was hoping my dad would at least once pay right away to get me outta danger. I probably don't make much sense, do I?" She took a deep breath. "I told you I talk too much. My throat is dry now!"

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 08-12-2007, 03:04 AM

Sergio listened to her about kidnappings, honestly getting kidnapped sounded like it wasn't a big deal to her, almost like she wanted them to kidnap her at times.
"Looks like things went awry this time huh?" The man grinned, sure it wasn't a good thing to be grinning at the idea of some-one dying but he wasn't exactly going to be living long himself to regret it.
"Bah, this is screwed up.. It's been a while since I had a good talk with some-one or even got to listen to some-one ramble. You sound like you enjoy getting kidnapped just so you can see if your pops loves you enough to pay faster. But trust me, I think he does. If he's got any heart in him at all I know..." He smiled at the picture,
"Many men will say they have an unwanted child, others will say they wanted a boy. I'll admit I was hoping for one too, but all the same, I love my daughter and I'm sure he does too. If my old man loved me enough to lose 400 mil just so I could be safe, I'm pretty sure that means he does care about me. Though in reality it'd be hard for him to do that since he's six feet under now. Guess I'll be joining him soon."

Sergio stopping, resting against a wall as he held his hand up to Mae,
"This place makes anything you want right?" In that moment a glass of water appeared in his hand and he offered it to Mae, "Dry throats are never a good thing."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 08-12-2007, 03:58 AM

[Holy hell you people talk a lot]
[[I suggest you guys read this]]
Gwen was quite annoyed by the sarcastic man who had poked fun at her, but she had dealt with MANY of the like. So she stepped up into her quarters, up to the megaphone, and simply clicked a button then began to speak. "Hello crew of the Starlight, I'm going to answer as many of your damn questions as possible, you will not die the moment you go back, you will be at that moment in time, and you can choose to die, or come back here. It's your choice once you've gone back. One of you more annoying ones asked me 'how can I live with myself?' I don't live with myself, I live with this ship, I am the summoner, you'd be a dead corpse if I wasn't here, so enjoy it for centuries if you like, or fuck off. Believe me when I say I get lonely here, so I enjoy your company. To exit this ship, there is a door in the bottom of the brig, jump into the water and you'll be back. When you go back, you'll find time has not changed, your memory will be the same, you will even remember the Starlight. However you will never be able to speak of the Starlight, all that will be able to crawl out of your mouth is 'I went away for a while.' So if you have more questions I'll be in my quarters. Where is that? Go on the deck, find the tower at the back, unless your blind, and take the lift to the top. Got that?" She frowned and slammed the receiver down hard. The last few sentences had been rather cold, but she soon forgot about it. Gwen walked over to her couch and slumped down, she closed her eyes, and turned her head, then she opened her eyes to a picture. One she would never forget. There was Gwen, smiling more radiant than anyone has seen her smile since then, and there was a boy next to her, taller, glasses, messy brown hair that came over his eyes, he was smiling, and had his arm around her waist. "Pierre..."

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 06:59 PM

Veral's head pounded. He rubbed his forehead and gritted his teeth.
"Will you all just shut up!?" Veral shoved his chair back and stormed out, three minutes on this crack-pot ship and already he wanted to find the nearest rope and hang himself with it. He walked out onto the deck and made his way over to the railing. He clenched the wooden edge and looked out, it seemed like everything on the ship and around it was suspended. Veral sighed and made his way to the main mast, he'd read enough about ships that he knew where most of the parts were and he wanted to see the crow's nest. He gripped the mast and began the climb upwards. He slipped once or twice, but made it up into the basket without falling to the deck. He looked out over the ship and sighed.
Was this really what I wanted? Did I really not want to die back there? This 'Limbo' couldn't be any worse than hell... He sat down on the miniature walkway and let his legs dangle over the side.
"This sucks. What, we've got a boozed-up pervert, the creepy chick who seems to own the ship...if not 'live' here, the rambling mousy girl who called herself Mae, and then the guy with the bandages....and then there's me." He lay back with his spine against the wooden pole. This place was going to drive him nuts...he felt so lost, his dad wouldn't be worried about him, probably wouldn't care if he had died. Veral crossed his arms over the railing and lay his head on them. He didn't even notice when he'd fell asleep.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2007, 07:05 PM

"If you want off the ship I can help you with that!" Gwen said from the balcony of her quarters which were just a few steps up from where Veral was pouting. Her usual smirk across her face, she slowly walked down the stairs to where he was, still keeping her distance. "Something tells me you shouldn't get off just yet..." She smiled.

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 07:06 PM

Mae was a bit surprised at what he had said about a father's love, and then looked away. "Yeah...well. Maybe." Her hazel eyes seemed to glaze over for a second, as if she were somewhere else completely, before she turned to see that Sergio had offered her a drink to cure the dry throat.

Mae took hold of the cup gratefully and smiled before drinking. She nearly dropped it when a loud voice boomed overhead, and it took her a moment to realize that it was Gwen's. She sounded pissed off, and Mae felt a little guilty.

Glancing at Sergio, she allowed the glass of water to vanish and nodded after Gwen was done. "Well, that answers all our questions..." As Mae said this, she noticed the darkly-clad guy (Cain) sitting far up in the crow's nest. "What a brooding teenager," Mae muttered, more to herself than to Sergio.

Hatch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 07:11 PM

Veral blinked awake, still hanging over the edge of oblivion.
"Will you just go away, I don't want to talk to anyone....I don't have any plans of leaving....not until I've made up my mind about that car." He looked out over the ship and sighed.
"I doubt anyone really cares that I'm gone anyway." He turned to look at Gwen.
"When you came here....did anyone miss you?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2007, 07:55 PM

"I understand, did someone miss me?" Gwen chuckled as she emphasized 'me.' "That is a rather long story" she sighed and looked out past the ship, past the crew, then she took another plunge into thought. She suddenly snapped too, her forehead wrinkled as she looked down. "Yeah...Long story."

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 07:59 PM

Kaynin laughed to himself and a bottle of Jack Daniel's appeared. He popped the top and poured the burning liquid down his throat. I won't live no fucking shark attack...no way, he thought, his mind reeling. Standing up jerkily, he put a hand to his forehead and began to hum lazily. "...and Bingo was...his name---ooooohhhhhhhhh...."

~~~~

Kaynin woke with a start. Sitting up from the cold, wooden floor, he sighed and frowned. His temple throbbed painfully and somehow there was sticky liquid all over his cheeks. Grogily standing, he looked at the broken alcohol bottle he had no recollection of drinking, and kicked it. In midair, it vanished, and Kaynin found himself clench his teeth in anguish.

"Damn...it."

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Muggles Running Amok Send a message via MSN to Muggles Running Amok

Old 08-12-2007, 08:07 PM

[Hi! I used to RP a lot on older sites, and ILOVEMEG, so I'ma try this out.]

Menewsha: Muggles Running Amok
RP Name: Joann

Daisuki
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-12-2007, 08:08 PM

Menewsha: Daisuki
RP Name: Victoria (Goes by Ronnie)

Victoria put a hand over her chocolate eyes, her long lashes hardened from the heavy application of mascara and stratching her palm slightly. She took her hand away and stared. Looking down at herself, she realized that she was still in her skirted business suit.

"What...the hell?"

A voice began to speak; a loud booming voice. It seemed ot be informing where she was, and, although she couldn't see anyone from where she stood, she felt relieved that others were on the ship.

She felt goosebumps inavde her legs and she shivered violantly. "Oh...?" Right when she had turned to find somepleace warmer, a hooded sweater and some jeans were on the floor. "Bending over to pick them up, she hugged the sweater to her chest and sighed. "Seems like forever since I've last worn something so unproffessional."

`Riku
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 08:12 PM

OOC: You don't suck, Daisuki....btw, can we have more than one character, Quaint Sheep?

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2007, 08:21 PM

[Welcome new crew]
[['Riku: Two tops, I'll add that and the two new profile after this post]]
Gwen parted herself from Veral for a few moments to speak into a speaker that reached a choice room, in this case Victoria's. "Hello Victoria, welcome to Starlight. Good luck. If you ever need to talk I'm in the tower on the deck." Gwen let go of the receiver and made her way back to Veral. This time she sat down next to him. Without exchanging words, she just sat.

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Muggles Running Amok Send a message via MSN to Muggles Running Amok

Old 08-12-2007, 08:29 PM

Joann stumbled onto the deck clumsily. Her shoulder length brown hair flew about her face as she got up and brushed herself off. She looked around, bewildered. 'Where am I?' she thought to herself.

She had been seconds from death...Was she in Heaven? Images of the concrete growing nearer and nearer still were still fresh in her mind. She had to shake the falling sensation from her body.

She got up and looked around, her intelligent eyes scanning her new surroundings for any clues that could help her figure out what was going on... Joann spotted a girl who looked younger than the rest. She was smirking, and Joann was a little intimidated, but she had always done the intimidating at home... She got over it and approached the stranger.

"Er, hi. I seem to have just dropped in.. Am I-- Is this Heaven?" she asked.

Daisuki
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-12-2007, 08:29 PM

Victoria nearly fell backwards when the same voice boomed again, this time addressing herself. "Oh my...Lord." Victoria dropped the clothes as if they were infected. "I'm...going crazy!" Falling to her knees, she began to sob pathetically. She didn't cry often, let alone even shed a sing tear. But now she sat with salt tears running down her cheeks.

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 08:39 PM

OOC: Ohh...I'm gunna make another character then. =)

Kaynin watched as the new woman, whom Gwen had called "Victoria" sobbed on the deck. She seemed utterly hopeless, and sighing, still having a splitting headache, he inched toward her.

"Yeah, you know, I know how it feels. You were almost gunna die, so you're her now. Don't worry so much. Just relax."

Daisuki
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-12-2007, 08:41 PM

Victoria gasped when a young man had appeared beside her, his tawny hair horrible disheveled and his eyes sallow. He looked like he had a hangover. As he inched near, she could smell the alcohol and she coughed.

"Get away from me!" She said, a little too harshly. Standing, she grabbed the sweatshirt and moved back. "What are you, some kind of...of...I don't know! A ghost?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-12-2007, 08:42 PM

Gwen sat there. Then the silence was broke by a new girl, one Gwen had a arranged for a few hours previous. "Hello Joann." She said the smirk consuming her face once again. "Thanks for 'dropping in'. Stay a while." As Gwen said that two chairs appeared, and a glass of water slid into Gwen's hand. "Now what do you need?"

Suddenly Gwen paused."Wait a moment." She pulled out a device that looked like something you would record into. "Victoria, this is not your mind, sorry I didn't introduce, why don't you come up to the deck by my quarters, you aren't the only one who needs answers, and I'd rather only explain it twice then four times today."

Muggles Running Amok
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-12-2007, 08:44 PM

Joann's eyes widened. Who was this girl? She had "arranged" for her? Uhm.. I need.. I'm good right now, I think. What about the people I've left?" Her love's face flooded her mind.

[ughhh Meg(quaint sheep) and I have to go. be back in aboot 3 hours?]

Brett
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 08-12-2007, 08:47 PM

Kaynin sighed and backed up. "Fine, Jesus. I'm not gunna do anything to you. I'm not drunk anymore." He said this and laughed nervously afterwards. "Not that...that I would've done anything to you if I were drunk..."

When Gwen had spoke again, he looked back at the new woman and shrugged. "I'll take you to the almighty Gwen. Just follow me."

Daisuki
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 08-12-2007, 08:52 PM

Victoria gasped as "Gwen" had spoke over the loudspeaker again. She swallowed and looked back at the tawny haired man. Not wanting to trust him, she nodded slightly, wiping away the strands of long, dark hair away that stuck to her tear-stained face.

When he had offered to take her to Gwen, she wanted to refuse, but she simply couldn't. She had no idea about ships, and she wouldn't know how to get to Gwen's quarters. She walked forward and shivered again. "Uh...wait. Wait a moment, would you? I need to...change into these warmer clothes." She found herself blush and she turned.

Although mildly attractive, she had never been used to men, let alone converse with them too long. Her job was bad enough where she had to work in a male dominated newspaper company. She didn't mix well with the opposite sex.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord

Old 08-12-2007, 08:54 PM

"Pft... Sounds like some-ones gotta keep a lid on their temper." Sergio chuckled, shrugging, "I don't really care what she thinks of me, perhaps she should have thought about it before creating a limbo where everyone knows that if they go back they're screwed. Stay here and play or go die. Sounds like coercion based on the mind of a child." Sergio shook his head,
"Sad really." He carried on along, looking aside to Mae, "She said we'll remember everything that happens here right?" The male raised a row and looked forward, "Theres no point if we're dead but I don't know... What if we don't die? You said you've got a gun to your head, right? Can you tell me a little more about your position? Can you see anything? Are your arms tied? Tell me everything." Sergio didn't know why he was asking, maybe, maybe there was something he could do to help the kid. A strong will, some tips and maybe, just maybe she could survive her situation. As for him, That would definitely be a task and a half. He wasn't actually in a no-way out situation, he was under some cover, but the amount of men that were out there...
"Say, Mae, if you do go back and survive somehow... And I do too, perhaps you'd like to meet in the real world? I don't know about you but I don't want to live an eternity, I wanna grow old and see Elisa have kids, know what I'm saying? I may be looking at the entrance to hell down a good few gun barrels, but maybe this relax will give me all I need to survive another bad situation."