xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to xxvellxx

Old 10-14-2007, 02:26 PM

Setting:
The year is 2150. A King ruling went the wrong path that lead to his people Rebelling against him. Attacking his food supply trucks, hacking into their development and equipment files. All to try and gain the lives they had before The new king was chosen.

Rebels:
The Rebel community, has a wide age range. From the age of 15 to 35. All having the same opinion, revenge and try to change the ways of the Government. They try to change the ways, when others just sit there scared that they would die without a chance.

King's Minions:
They have a wide range totaling up to 6 thousand and growing army. It includes elite guard, Anti-Terrorist group, Cy-bots, army of tanks, helicopters, jets and other vehicles driven by marines, and army. All fighting against the proceeding victory of rebels.

Rules:
:arrow: Alright to sum this up so it wont be as long, keep cussing to a minimum, no sexual content of any kind, if you have more than one character(allowed 3) then color code them.
:arrow: When yo uhave read the all in one rule then PM me the character sheet titled(subject/topic) "Rebellion" for rebels and "Control" for King's minions.

Code:
Username:
Name:
Weapons(up to 3):
Personality:
Appearance(pic optional):
Bio/history(optional):

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 02:29 PM

Rebels:
Username:ShadowRunner
Name:Ninja(real name unknown)
Weapons(up to 3):Long Katana,Duel Pistols
Personality:Mysterious,Quiet,Outgoing,Serious
Bio/history(optional):Ninja is the prototype and only stable version of the 'Cyborg Assassin' Program that was originally created by the King but forgot it when it failed and later it was stolen from the King and into the Rebel's hands.After long years of work the Rebellion had finally created the Ninja but and only the Ninja himself,the scientists that created him and the Leader of the Rebels knows who is behind the mask.

Username: xxvellxx
Name: Vint Yashamora
Weapons(up to 3): Advanced sniper rifle, voss21B(machinegun), pistol.
Personality: Has a calm mood all the time, when pissed off no one can stop him, even with bullets, until he gets the job done or is killed.
Bio/history(optional): I'll make it up as i go along o.O

Username: xxvellxx
Name: Chris Tenien(rebel leader)
Weapons(up to 3): submachine gun, machine gun and pistol.
Personality: He is friendly, but serious when his men are in danger, also protective. He has a calm side when he is tryignto relax, but he mostly is trying tomake everyoen have a good time.
Bio/history(optional): Ill put it up when i have the time.

Username: WinglessFairy
Name: Lydia
Weapons(up to 3): A long ebony glaive, used for both spell casting and fighting, a long katana, and one small daggers for emergencies
Personality: very serious, and outwardly cold, though once you get to know her, she is actually sweet natured and kind. She speaks only when needed.
Appearance(pic optional): Raven black hair down her back, eyes-diamond shaped pupils, grey irisis, dark blue kimono
Bio/history(optional):

Username: Mattx90
Name: Leo Sentil
Weapons(up to 3): He specializes in weaponry containing parisites that cause harm.
Sniper D2- Every bullet is a small capsule, that shatters when it enters a humans body. A parisite in the capsule is released and sends pulses through the body, confusing the organs, muscles, and eventually the brain. Depending on where the parisite lands the effects can range from parylis or other major effects to death
Pistol F3- When the bullet enters the body it releases a small parisite that creates 5 small lacerations where it lands and immediatly dies. It causes internal bleeding, severness depends on where the lacerations are made.
Knife- A small pronged knife. Incredibly sharp.
Personality: Leo is incredibly intelligent. Which is the reason of him coming into the war to create weapons. He is stubborn and impatient. He also has a sarcastic sense of humor. Leo can never seem to understans relationships and family troubles since he has never had one of his own.
Bio/history(optional): An orpahn raised by a rebel scientist. He was fascinated by bugs all his life.Which led to his study on parisites. He had always wanted to be a rebel scientist and at the age of 17 joined the rebels. Of course he worked as a scientist for 4 years. At the age of 21 he was drafted into the actual fighting of the war. Which he was incredibly upset about. (I will write more when I have time)

Username:ShadowRunner
Name:Alice Lin
Weapons(up to 3):Dagger consealed on her right leg and a pistol
Personality:Nice,Friendly,Can be tough at times,secretive
Bio/history(optional):Oddly much of Alice's past is unknown but the most unknown thing is her Surname being Lin like David's but no relation to both of them has ever been revealed even some people believed her to be his wife but that was stopped when they realised that Alice would be dead by now if she lived that far back.

Username: LunaValentine
Name: Kaia Yosugi
ocupation: spy. ((look in King's Minion's for further details))

King's Minions:

Username: LunaValentine
Name: Kaia Yosugi
Weapons(up to 3): She is skilled in hand to hand combat, and she has a katana and some daggers
Personality: Kaia has a sarcastic, firey personality. She doesn't hesitate to tell you like it is or speak her mind. She has a short fuse of a temper and tends to get angry easily. But don't let that fool you, she's a nice warm-hearted person deep down. You just have to dig a little.
Appearance(pic optional): http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...animeninja.jpg
Bio/history(optional): Kaia is the daughter of an important military leader for a father. All she knows about her mother is she was a rebel until she was killed. Raised to obey the king, she soon followed her father and became a spy for the king.

Username:i_Joshua S_i
Name:Robert Thurston
Weapons(up to 3):Built into amour
Personality:Quite unless provoked.

Non-Combat
Body Frame: Athletic/Body builder
Weight: 198
Height: 6'2"
Eyes:Blue
Hair: Blond
Clothes: Standard dark green marine fatigues, and black boots
Other:Scar on left cheek
Missing left middle finger

Combat
Variable Individual PERsonal Battlesuit
VIPER
Type: Full Body, Powered Armor
Size: Height: 6'7"
Armor: Interlinking, alternating plates (x2) of 1 inch Titanium, 1inch Hardening-Ballistics Gel
Power-plant: (4) Mini-Cold-Fusion Packs, (2) Batteries
Weapons: (2) Dual 5.62mm Repeaters, Arm-mounted
Auxiliary: Strength Enhancer (Hydralics), x6.5,
Back Mounted Electrostatic Pack (Air propulsion)
ODIN Compat
((Odin is a device that is used by the group to talk to each other and display maps and coordinates. Will also pin point people and objectives on the maps once a person in a group has a visual.))

Bio/history(optional):Squad leader of a special unit in the marines of the king. Rest of the story will be given out in the role play.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 03:59 PM

((Who are you gonna be Vell? because if your gonna be like the Leader of the Rebels then i'll have to PM you the details of the man behind the mask))

The Ninja slowly opened his eyes and saw he was in a lab and scientists were working everywhere and that he could see through the eyes of a human,

"He's awake atlast"said a female scientist,"tell the Leader"finished the scientist as she approched the Ninja,"hold on let me get these attachments off you"said the scientist as she unplugged all the wires and such.

"My name is Alice and im the Chief Scientist here and i am the one who created you"said Alice,"now if you'll follow me"continued Alice as she walked towards the door and the Ninja followed and cautiously looked at all the other people staring at him and then he suddenly stopped when Alice did,

"I nearly forgot"said Alice as she moved over to Ninja and pushed something on the side of his helmet and then the gap that revealed the Ninja's face mainly his nose,eyes and mouth was covered by something and now he could see like the cyborg he was and followed Alice out of the Lab.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:07 PM

((ill be the leader, lemme just make a profile for it and ill get to it.))

Vint was in his room, tapping into each of the King's research team's files to see if they came up with something. "No... nothing in these files i haven't yet turned into the research and development lab here... Ah well i thought i was going to hit gold here.." He sighed turning off the computer and walks to his bed. They might have some new upgrades for cybots in the cybot files... who knows maybe they finished our own cyborg. He smiled closing his eyes.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:12 PM

"The Leader has ordered you to go on a mission to assainate one of the King's greatest techs straight after you wake as it's been impossible for any human to"explained Alice as she stopped outside the Armoury,"choose your choice of weapons but only a max of three and then the Leader will meet up with you before you leave"said Alice.The Ninja nodded and entered the Armoury.

((Alright))

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:26 PM

Chris smiled, walking to the control room and security room. He leaned into the doorway as the men and women at the computers turns around smiling nodding. "How is it coming guys? anything breaching our security grid?"

The leader of the group shook his head, no. "No we haven't sir, we have found nothing but rats and other rodents coming and going through nothing important."

The vice captain of the group spoke out. "I have been intersected some of the King's radio waves, nothing to be worried about just security checking and failing projects they are working on. I can get it all on tape for you later." She smiled.

Chris smiled. "alright guys you can go back to work. And hey take a breath every once and a while you guys deserve it." He smiled as they went back to work and he turned around walking to the hacking wing.

-------------------

Vint yawned, getting up and going to the door, he didn't want to wast this perfect day so he would go down to the hacking wing to see if anyone else was working together.

((edited: alright i got it in my save box so if i have to refer back to it i will, thanks and i hope you stay a while for this to grow.))

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:30 PM

The Ninja walked around the many tables and such full of weapons and soon came across a long katana,he picked it up and swinged it around at a fast speed before sleathing it and attaching it himself.He then walked over to a pair of pistols and two compartments opened at the oppisite ends of his shins and he placed them both in there before they shut,Ninja then left the Armoury and headed for the Hangar.

((Don't worry i will stay even if it ends up only you and me))

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:38 PM

Chris saw that no one was in there blinked. "There is usually at least 2 people in here working. Guess the king hasn't developed anything new yet." He sighed turning around seeing the time. "Oh i need to go he might be awake." He started to run down the hallways, sliding to the next hallway, running down it again.

He was almost there just one more hallway. He slide, too late and slammed into the wall when he stopped he saw that he was a awake and with the chief scientist. "uhh well I see that your awake." He gave a nervous laugh. "So what vehicle do you want to use, we made our own jets, tanks, and jeeps from stealing the fields from the king's research files." He walked up to them.

----------------

Vint turned into the hacking room seeing no one in there then shrugged sitting down in a chair and leaning back. "I should try and see if they have any upgrades for the cybots." He turns around to the computer and started to hack into the cybot files.

((edited: alright if it comes to that then i might need to expect the character range...))

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:43 PM

The Ninja didn't answer,

"He'd proberly need something that packs alot of fire power-"said Alice

"Something very stealth like"said Ninja inturpting Alice.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 04:54 PM

Chris smiled, alright i can handle it from here doctor. he smiled as she walked away. "I have been working on a secret airship that has a lot of upgrades and capabilities as these older jets we made. Common I'll show you where it is." He smiled and walked towards the back wall tailing his finger along the vehicles he passed by.

When he got to the back wall he pressed his hand on the wall at a certain place and it went in. The wall made a loud noise and began to slowly open. It slowly revealed a jet. "This jet is a one of a kind. Hover capability, invisibility, lock on missiles and blue plasma. Shut down bombs, that shut down anything from tanks to jeeps to jets. Of course i made it to specialize to not effect you of course." He smiled as the door finally opened all the way. "It has a smooth silent running high powered jet engines that is silent to a dog's ear times 100. So with the stealth settings on it will be like it is never there.

-----------------------

Vint found some new upgrades then smiled. "new upgrades... more useless stuff to turn in, oh well." He sighed putting in his flash drive and downloaded the new upgrades and updates. Once he finished he took it out and shut down the computer walking to the research and development lab.

((hey do you want to make the chief scientist a character of yours?))

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 04:57 PM

((Maybe but later as i im gonna have to go for a little bit soon))

The Ninja laughed slightly in a very mechanical way,"this is very nice they really outdone themselves,you should be proud Mr Tenien"said Ninja.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:09 PM

He smiled, laughing some. "Please just call me Chris, Mr. Tenien is my father. And ill be sure to give my teach your thanks. We've worked for about 2 years now for it to be a success." He smiled taking a helmet with a mic and visor inside. "Hold on." He walked to the Ninja and slid in a chip he had. "There now you have the setting for the jet. There's a seat in the back with that links to the support guns on the top bottom back and sides. Top is switch number 1 bottom is switch number 2, back is 3 and left side is 4 the right is 5." He walked to the jet as the cockpit opened up, he climbed up on the wings and walked to the cockpit and jumped down into the front seat. "Alright hope on in back, make sure to put that restraint belt on, it is a fast take off." He grinned and laughed from his first time taking off without the restraint belt on.

-------------------

((alright well hope you get back soon.))

He walked back into the research and development counter. "Yes hello i have some new cybot updates and upgrades here for you, from the hacking wing." He handed the flash drive over and the man transferred the files into the data base giving Vint the flash drive back. "Alright i have to go now." He turned around and walked back to his room.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:13 PM

"Well Chris back in my day pretty much everything in speech was formal,damn it's been how many years?"said Ninja as he climbed up onto one of the wings after Chris and hoped into the back seat and fastened the restraint belt.

((I gtg now but i'll be back))

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:26 PM

"Hmmmm... to tell you the truth... i have no idea... maybe around 100 years?" Chris smiled some pressing a button as the cockpit slowly closed as He started the engines.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:48 PM

"Also between you and me Chris i already have this feeling that i don't remember everything even though i've only been awake for a few minutes"said Ninja.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 05:59 PM

"You mean the things that happened since you have awoken?" He watched as the large door finally closed and it was pitch black for only a second before the top of the room opened up. "Alright hold on, make sure you don't lose any of your lunch from 150 years ago!" He laughed some. "Just a joke. but really i would hold on!" He turned on invisible and lifted off with the hover ability until he was clear out of the building.

Chris grinned. "3 2 1! GO!" He turned on the acceleration. He was jerked backwards from the force of the take off. "Hey you OK back there!? didn't lose anything right?" They went from 0 to 500906 miles per hour in just 2 seconds. He slowly stopped at the King's headquarters, putting on the radar invisibility cloak, and waited above it. "Alright how do you want to do this? want me to wait here following you through the cameras and talking you through it? or something else?" He smiled some.

-------------------

Vint got to his room and laid down on the bed turning on the tv, watching the news. "Hey look at that we got some loner rebels bombing some stores... I'll give the ma day before they get caught and killed." He sighed still watchign the tv.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 06:15 PM

As they shot off Ninja just sat there silent,"i meant my past"said Ninja before he sighed slightly,"take me to the closest wall near to the Tech's Room and you can give me advice as i go through the complex and if anything happens like an alarm has gone off or patrols have shifted"said Ninja.

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Akari Tsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Akari Tsuki

Old 10-14-2007, 06:16 PM

Leo sat at his desk and noticed a letter left for him. "I wonder what this could be?" He grabbed the letter opener and neatly opened it, pulling out a typed letter on white paper. We regret to inform you that you are being drafted into the rebel fight, you have done an amazing job in the lab but now you must do your duty to this country outside of the lab. Good luck, you will be given your choice of position.

"DAMMNIT!" He yelled slamming his fist on the table. He had done plenty of work. As if being bit by deadly parisites to make advanced weapons for the war wasn't good enough. But, it could be good for me I guess. I could finally get the full experience of my weapons! Hmm I wonder if Vint is still here. He got up letter in hand and walked to Vints room then knocked on the door. "Hey you in there vint?"

((Sorry I mixed up Vint and Chris so had to fix some things))

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 06:30 PM

((Just so you know Akari that my other character Alice is the Chief Scientist so if Leo needs to go and agrue at someone for answers why he is being transferred then Alice would be partly responisble))

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 06:31 PM

Chris smiled. "alright." He slowly went to the Tech lab nearest to the wall. "If you press the button on your right arm it should activate a cloaking capability for you. It hasn't fully developed yet so it'll run out, but it recharges quickly." His seat went down and back into the hacking room of the jet. It was very small that only held one that had 3 computer screens along with 3 keyboards. "alright Ninja can you read that i am here? I want you to put on your cloaking once you get near the window. Go inside the left window and soundlessly make your way out the door. There are workers." He jammed the security cams form the security room in the place and rebooted them onto his screen, switching through the cameras spotting nobody through the halls except at the King's room. "alright the halls are clear except for some scientists going from room to room. and the windows in the hallway to experiment rooms." He went to another computer screen and pulled up a cam in Ninja's suit, pulling up the back camera and side cameras in the screen. "alight ill be there with you. Are you ready?"

------------------

Vint looked at the door. "yeea I'm here. Whatcha need?" He wondered who it might be. He turned off the tv and leaned up looking at the door.

((its quite alright lol everybody does it sometimes.))

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 06:38 PM

"Gotcha Chris"nodded Ninja as he opened the cockpit and then got out and onto one of the wings and then jumped down quickly to the very high wall and landed silently and crouched and then looked at the small ledge that went around the building but notice too much defences too easily go along the building,Ninja then pressed someting on the leftside of his helmet,"Chris we got a problem,there is too much super hitech security here and i can see some communication scrambling devices in and outside the complex"said Ninja using his computerized vision to look through the wall of the building.

Alice was standing infront of the pod that once held Ninja asleep in,"i won't be able to see him alot now"said Alice silently to herself.

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 06:41 PM

"Its Leo open up!"
He then remembered Alice the chief scientist may be able to help him. His adopted father was after all good friends with her. Well might as well talk with Vint for a while about the army thing.

xxvellxx
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-14-2007, 06:52 PM

"alright lemme get on it just stay right there, be sure to activate your cloaking device, nothing can see or detect you with that on. He turned to the next screen then checked the security cameras spotting no one in the halls. He went back to the blank screen and ran though until he spotted the communication scramblers. He grinned jamming those and then quickly put a shield over their activation file so they wont be activated while they were here. "alright the problem is gone, do you see the left window i was talking about? if so use your cloaking device and slide through it going out of the room and wait beyond some crates stacked together just outside the door. wait there until further instructions." He looked through the cameras along Ninja's suit and spotted no guards around where he was or any of them guarding for that madder. It was strange, a little too strange. "alright we have to abort, i think they know that we are here. Guards would be all around where you are and even on the rooftops. We have to abort and redo this some other time, i wont lose someone like you. And sorry for taking away the fun of killing people."

-------------

"Door is open!" Hesighed sitting up and leaning against the wall. He stretched some yawning before relaxing. I wonder what he wants, a scientist talkign to a soldier... odd on my part.

Akari Tsuki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 06:59 PM

Feeling stupid, he opened the door and walked in. It felt odd, him a scientist talking to a soldier. "Erm well your the only soldier I kind of know so I just need to learn more about it, because erm I'm being drafted into the fight." He wondered what his reaction would be, he would probaply laugh, or be surprised.

ShadowRunner
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 07:00 PM

"No Chris i know your the Leader and all but this is something i HAVE to do,if the Tech ant killed and they find out i am actually alive they can easily create their own knowing im possible"said Ninja before he then quickly pressed a few buttons on his body which stopped the cameras on him and block ant communication.

Ninja then saw the window and silent leapt over to it and quickly activated his cloaking device and slipped through,like he was told he quickly hid behind the stack of crates but he knew he wouldn't be waiting for further instructions.

Alice then entered her Office and immeditatly went to her computer and started typing and it seemed she was talking to someone but her computer was resisticted to everyone except herself,no one could find out what was in her computer.