Anglie
Courage is the Magic that turns ...

Penpal

Old 10-28-2007, 03:31 PM

All the planets, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto (I don't care if they made Pluto not a planet. I think it is still a planet, therefore it shall still be a Planet in this RP) are at war. Some of them have allied along with other planets.

All/Most of the rulers for each planet want Supreme power over all planets, so they are fighting for the Supreme power.
Some planets wanted to stay out of the war. They didn't really care about what was going on. But when they found out it included their planet being taken over, they wre dragged into the war, fighting to defend their own planet.

Rules
follow the rules for menewsha
follow the rules for the roleplaying forum
no spamming
no page stretching
must write out the whole word. Do not use "u" instead of "you" or "2" instead of "two, to, too" etc.
No character is too powerful (must have limits)
No god-modding
Read Which Planets are allied with which

Post your form (see below) in the OOC: Planet Wars thread link: http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?p=1605406#1605406
Form:

Code:
Username: 
Name in RP: 
Age (In RP) : 
Planet: 
Apperance (pic. or link) : 
Bio: 
Weakness: 
Fighting For Power or Defending planet: 
Status (Royal, Soldier, farmer, slave etc) :
Planets Allies:
Mercury, Earth, Jupiter (Jupiter had been taken over by Saturn+Pluto)
Neptune, Uranus
Venus, Mars
Pluto, Saturn (Jupiter has been added since Saturn took over)

What's happened:

Jupiter attacked Pluto
Saturn saved Pluto and took over Jupiter
Saturn and Pluto are making plans to take over the solar system.
The plans for taking over Earth and Mars will be carried out soon.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-04-2007, 03:49 PM

It was nighttime on Pluto. Anglie ran through the woods towards. Everything was silent except for the occasional *snap* of a twig or the *crunch* of leaves as she ran. Anglie had important information for her father. 'I need to get there. Fast!' she thought. as the castle and lights came into view through the trees, she muttered, "I hope I'm not to late. This is urgent"

Miakoda
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via ICQ to Miakoda Send a message via AIM to Miakoda Send a message via MSN to Miakoda Send a message via Yahoo to Miakoda

Old 11-05-2007, 03:44 AM

"you have to do something!!!" Aruru yelled.
"Dear do not yell at your father." her mother replied.
"There is nothing i can do princess, we must not enter this fight." her father replied.
"Your a coward thats why we can't. We're being attacked and you refuse. I will fight." Aruru yelled storming from the chamber.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 11-05-2007, 04:19 PM

(Sorry)

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-05-2007, 06:40 PM

((Nina - post it in the OCC thread and please delete your post here))

'There's no time to go through all the halls to the Throne Room' Anglie thought as she turned into a small parakeet (bird) and flew to the biggest and brightest window. Without thinking, she crashed through making a small whole in the glass. She turned back into her human form.
"Anglie!? What is this? Wrecking the windows." her father shouted in surprise.
"Father, I bring urgent news. The planet Jupiter is attacking! They are sending their troops over as we speak! I saw it from the forest. The front lines will be here any minute!" she half shouted, wiping a bit of blood off her forehead from where she hit the glass.
"Really? We can easily defend our-selfs from them." the King replied.
"Don't think this way!" Anglie shouted back at him. He didn't know what was coming. They had to prepare to defend themselves or fight back.
"Sweetie, it's ok. Your father knows what he is doing" her mother said calmly as she walked over to where Anglie was, "Now let's go get ready for supper"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-05-2007, 06:56 PM

In a small nook in the deepest reaches of Saturn's rings, appears to be nothing but rock and ice. However, Saturn is generally inhabitable. The only current place there is solace is the center... and the rings. The rings are home to billions, and the center is where the royals reside. Many harsh trainings are done in the gaseous structure of the planet's asthenosphere. And this is where Idox Marle currently was.

Wiping his goggles off, he looked at the group he was training, the gas swarming around his head. "Look, I know you thought training to fight would be easy considering we're at war," he growled, shaking his head. "But you should be able to breathe in this gas for at least an hour without gagging!"

One thing that was little-known about Saturn's atmosphere was that you could adapt to it. He himself had done so. This is why he was forcing his troops to do so. If they could launch a frontal attack right on Jupiter's core, there would be no hope for them. Jupiter, although the greatest planet in size, didn't have any defense centers but its moons. And Saturn had Titan. The only moon of Jupiter's that Idox was interested in was Europia. Yes, Titan had a breathable atmosphere, but Europia had a liquid ocean. Drinking liquified sections of Saturn's atmosphere was quenching, but it was not as rich as H2O from Earth or Europia. That was why Jupiter was Idox's target. Jupiter and Earth were allies. With Jupiter under control, Earth would be his. His to rule, all the resources... power. Idox chuckled at the thought.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-05-2007, 07:11 PM

"Sorry Mom, I can't just stand by and watch our Kingdom and Planet fall to the hands of Jupiter. I'm going for help!" She backed out of her Mom's grip and turned back into a bird and flew back out the whole she made.
The "queen" turned to one of the guards, "Tell them she just took off out of the castle as a bird. We have to stop her. Don't let her reach Saturn! They might spoil it" she ordered, then turning to the "king" she said, "This planet was so easy to take over. If she had gotten here sooner, she might have been able to save her parents."
"Yes, that's true. We should tell Jupiter, it as a success, or at least the soldiers so they don't destroy the whole kingdom" the "king" replied.

As she got farther away from the palace, Anglie turned into a fly. Surely no one would recognize her. She was to small for them to see the marks that identified her as a Plutoniam. 'There HAS to be an easier way to get to Saturn. Maybe I can sneak into the teleport machines' she thought. She flew towards the station that had the teleportation machines. Jupiter Warriors were coming out. 'Great, Just great' she flew in, unnoticed, and escaped to Saturn. Turning to her normal self, she asked a nearby guard, "Where is Idox? We're in trouble"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-05-2007, 07:15 PM

Idox was suddenly paged. He checked his headset. "Pluto, eh?" He sent a call to Anglie. "What do you need?"

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-05-2007, 07:17 PM

"Pluto is under attack by Jupiter. My parents are acting strange. I think they were captured or something" Anglie replied urgently, "Is there any way you can help?"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-05-2007, 09:16 PM

Idox sighed. "I'll send over a fleet to help, plus one of my most valued commanders."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 09:28 PM

((Ooc))

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-05-2007, 10:02 PM

Then, Idox realized something. "Anglie, I'm sending over a fleet. They'll help you distract Jupiter. Make them think they're winning the battle. We're going to sneak in, surrounding the planet, and take them by surprise. We may be able to take Jupiter."

Nina
*^_^*

Old 11-06-2007, 12:42 PM

((Sorry about that))

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-06-2007, 06:24 PM

((Nina - delete your post! you can not post here till your profile is posted in the OCC form and it is okayed. Delete all your post in this thread and re-read the rules!))

"Alright. Do you want me to lead them? or is someone else?" Anglie replied. She looked around. 'Don't worry Pluto. Help is coming soon' she thought

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-06-2007, 06:39 PM

"The commander will take his fleet and any other ships you may ask him to control. He has trained directly under me, so he's quite good. I'll see you sometime later."

He hung up, and immediately called the hangar. "Dispatch Commander Stharn to Pluto with his fleet immediately, and prepare all offense ships and half the cargo and defense for battle. We're going for Jupiter. Prepare all ring shields and defense weapons, and set the core for maximum defense. Use the dark matter power source." If I'm as crazy as I think, thought Idox. This could actually work.

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-06-2007, 06:59 PM

"Gotcha" Anglie replied, then hung up as well.
"Where is the Commander?" she asked the nearest guard, "I have a plan on - " she cut herself off, she didn't know if the guard was supposed to know what was going on, "I need to speak with him"

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-06-2007, 07:20 PM

As Idox was preparing his fleets, he wondered if Stharn had left yet.

Indeed he had. Stharn and his fleet of twenty thousand were flying toward Pluto. And indeed, it was under attack. Sweeping in directly, and one group of two thousand flanking left, they easily broke through Jupiter's fleets, blowing up numerous ships. Stharn radioed Anglie. "Don't worry, ma'am. We're going to blow up all of these ships." Switching his radio to his troops, he shouted into it. "DON'T LET ANY JUPITER SHIPS LEAVE. KILL THEM ALL! SQUADRON ZETA, FLANK LEFT. ALPHA, RIGHT. BACK HALF, STAY BACK AND PROTECT THE PLANET. EVERYONE ELSE, CHARGE THROUGH!"

Anglie

Penpal

Old 11-06-2007, 07:31 PM

Anglie followed the fleets, her form was of a dragon. One that Saturn knew well so they knew it was her.
'This is good. I'm glad we are allies with Saturn, they are so kind. Maybe one day, we'll end this war some how' she thought, as she watched the fleets, and waited for them to give the clear sign so she could move on back to Pluto to help fight without being blown-up along with Jupiters ships.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-06-2007, 08:08 PM

Graqox and his fleets flew off in a hurry. "Launch a full-frontal assault on Jupiter's rings! That's where most of their defenses will be! once the rings are secured, land there for repairs if necessary while the other ships wait for you. Then everyone will fly through the red spot directly to the center and we'll take that! GO!"

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Purple Band Aid

Old 11-07-2007, 02:55 AM

Bandiee sits on a large boulder on Jupiter seeing large explosions in the night sky wondering what Jupiter's government has been hiding to there people now believing that it has something to do with Pluto. "better get to a shelter before a storm in the red spot comes bye" Bandiee said as he jumps off the large boulder and searches the area of any sign of shelter.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 03:06 AM

Graqox sent an open transmission to Jupiter as his fleets were destroying inhabitants of the rings. "SURRENDER YOURSELVES AND THE PLANET IN THE NAME OF THE SATURN-PLUTO ALLIANCE!" Swerving his ship through the rings, he launched a missile at an incoming ship, destroying it. "YOU STAND NO CHANCE. SHUT DOWN YOUR PLANET'S POWER AND WITHDRAW YOUR SHIPS FROM DEFENSE AND CEASE YOUR ASSAULT ON PLUTO IMMEDIATELY."

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 03:14 AM

Bandiee panics as he sees the broadcast and finds a group of soldiers carrying guns protecting a small air craft with technology to make the aircraft unseen and kept of radar. Bandiee uses his confusion powers to make them think that I am there general and I need the ship to evacuate.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 03:19 AM

"ALL WHO WISH TO LIVE MAY FIND SOLACE WITH US. THOSE WHO RESIST SHALL BE CRUSHED!" A transmission came in on his radio. "General Idox, sir. Sectors 1, 3, 6, and 7 of the ring have been taken. 2, 4, 5, and 8 remain." Idox smiled. He switched his radio back to private feed. "Excellent. Focus on taking the rest of the ring, then we'll recuperate and take the planet's core.

Purple Band Aid
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-07-2007, 03:27 AM

Sends a signal to the forces wishing to join with them not wanting to be harmed bandiee says "I join the stronger force anyway this could be a smart move for me a military that strong could be good to join" Bandiee smirks as he finds a safe opening in space and waits for transmission.

Pkero
~VR is the Future~

Old 11-07-2007, 04:27 AM

Idox heard the transmission. "Roger. Sending cargo ship."

"General! Sector 8 is all that remains!" Idox smiled, absentmindedly blowing up another Jupiter ship. "Excellent." He got on the radio to Pluto, sending a broadcast to all systems. "Citizens of Pluto. Sectors 1 through 7 of Jupiter's rings have been taken over. Make sure their ships are aware of this, so they have reason to fall back." After this, he got on radio to Commander Stharn. "Follow Jupiter's ships back. If they attempt escape or attack, destroy them. Once they're secured, meet us on Jupiter. We're taking Sector 8 of the ring and recuperating, then taking the core. We could use your help."