Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-04-2008, 07:57 PM

"Just a bit....I'm worried about his daughter, that's all. But I can't see her, she gets excited to see like I'm her uncle or something. Whenever she gets excited her body starts acting up. She gets really sick and the doctors don't know what's happening to her." Skye said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 01-05-2008, 01:19 AM

"Poor girl..may be I can help" she said remembering how her mother died she listend to the people around she was young but she new what was happening. "It sounds familer the sytems" She said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2008, 01:34 AM

"I don't know if we should." Skye said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool
Send a message via MSN to Luna_Lust_Goddess Send a message via Yahoo to Luna_Lust_Goddess

Old 01-05-2008, 01:40 AM

"why not..we could help her.." She said as she looked at Skye. "My mom had the same things the sytems are the same..my mom died from it..we should help." She said looking at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2008, 02:08 AM

"If you want to." Skye said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-05-2008, 02:16 AM

"There was a guy when my mom was dieing he said he had a cure for her but my dad didn't belive him it was if dad didn't even care...I belived the man but I was to young to go anyware" She said as she looked at him. "it was too late for my mom but it's not too late for her" She said looking at Skye.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-05-2008, 08:56 PM

"What's the doctor's name?" Skye asked.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-06-2008, 01:23 AM

"Ray..as for a last name I don't know but I know ware he lives...it's tricky to ge to it though" She said looking at him.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-06-2008, 02:03 AM

"Ray!!" Skye called Ray in his communicator. A voice was heard. "Hello?" the voice said. "Ray, hey do you know a girl named Liz?" Skye asked. "Yes I was her mother's doctor why?" Ray asked. "I see.." Skye handed the communicator to Liz.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-06-2008, 02:09 AM

Liz grabed the comunicator and started to talk. "it's me" She said as she talkd. "Liz ware are you your father is sending out dead or alive posters everyware for you" He said. "that isn't important right now..do you still have that mdecine you wanted to give to my mom"' She asked. "yes I do..why?" He asked. "I need you to have some ready for me..meet me at my hideing place remember ware that was." She said. "Yes I do" he said. "Good I'll be there..don't let father know" She said. "No no never but I should tell you somethign" he said. "Tell me when we meet" She said. "Ok" She then gave it back to Skye. "We have to head back home and quickly" She said.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-06-2008, 02:22 AM

"Alright, let's go!" Skye said the jet was ready to go. Skye and Liz went to the jet, the jet flew within 1 hour before going to headquarters.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-06-2008, 02:29 AM

Liz was determend now she was starting to show the side of her that many didn't know she had. People just thought of her as the rich girl that got her way..but her father trained her hard to fight..she had the scars to prove it.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2008, 12:11 AM

((Let's use a timeskip))

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-07-2008, 12:14 AM

((Ok))

Once they exscaped her fathers men she looked back she felt bad the doctor had died like that..but she new he did it to save her. She held the last of the medcine in her hands she refused to let anyone hold it in fear it could be droped. The young girls life depened on this tiny bottle of medcine.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2008, 12:17 AM

Both Liz and Skye got on the jet they went straight to Takeru's house. "Takeru, hey where's Selene?" Skye asked.

"Why do you ask Skye?" Takeru said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-07-2008, 12:20 AM

"I have something that can cure her" She said as she held up the bottle of medcine for him to see. "Please the sooner she has this the better" She said as she waited for him to lead her to his daughter.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2008, 07:38 PM

"Alright, follow me." Takeru said, he lead them to a room, doctors were in the room taking care of a little girl. She was asleep.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-07-2008, 10:33 PM

Liz fowllowed him to the room she looked at the doctors and the littl girl in bed. She walked slowly over to her and brushed her hand over her hair. "It will be alright" She said as she took out the bottle of medicine. "lets hope it works" She said as she held it up to the little girls lips. "Drink" She said softly as she helped her consume the medicen.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2008, 01:25 AM

Selene's condition went better after she drank the medicine.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-10-2008, 12:57 AM

Liz got smiled down at the girl as she set the empty bottle down on the table she saved some in the bottle she didn't need to give her all of it. "It's a good medicne..the doc was a smart man" she said as she looked down. "He was in our faimly for a very long time" She said as she stood up and walked over to Skye she picked the bottle back up and put it in her pocket.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-11-2008, 01:59 AM

"Looks like I'll have more time to visit her, from now on." Skye said.

Luna_Lust_Goddess
Broken Hearted fool

Old 01-11-2008, 02:07 AM

Liz stood net to Skye and waited for what they will do net.