AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 02-05-2012, 07:47 PM

One day, six strangers, among various ages and walks of life received a letter with no return address. Finding it strange, but still rather curious about the contents, these people opened the letter that would, possibly, change their lives.

Good day Sir or Madam,
I am proud to offer you, no matter the price, a brand new apartment. I’ve already furnished the place. All that is needed is for you to do to accept is return this letter with the box next to the yes checked and then to pack all your personal belongings. I do hope you will accept and look forward to being your new landlord.
Signed,
M. C. Reed

Happily, they all accepted and began moving in immediately.

They would then recieve a second letter with their new apartment keys, with a rather cryptic message;

I do hope you do not mind, or feel I'm being too forward, but I have procured you a pet of sorts. Not to worry, they can take care of themselves perfectly fine, but it might be best if you did their shopping for them.
Sincerely,
M.C. Reed

This is where their stories begin.

::Intro:: Layout :: Characters :: Rules ::

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-11-2012 at 07:42 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 12:58 AM

Layout

The Apartment is a three level, double building. Two pools, one that separates the two buildings, except for the front lobby on the second floor(as the first does happen to be underground, sort of). Each building houses three two bedroom, two bathroom apartments with a fully functioning kitchen/dining room, a spacious living room, and a separate sunroom, or spare room that could become anything the tenant wants, provided they furnish it that way themselves.

The first floor bedrooms, as they appear to the new tenants: [x]
The second floor bedrooms, as they appear to the new tenants: [x]
The third floor bedrooms, as they appear to the new tenants: [x]

Living rooms for:
First Floor; [x]
Second Floor; [x]
Third Floor; [x]

Kitchens:
First; [x]
Second; [x]
Third; [x]

Bathrooms:
First; [x]
Second; [x]
Third; [x]

:: Intro :: Layout :: Characters :: Rules ::

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-06-2012 at 05:40 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 05:39 AM

Characters

PuppetMaster: AmaniIshtar
My name: Aaliyah
I am: 115 Born: April 19
I happen to be a: Naga
I look like: Aaliyah
I'm said to be: Quiet, reserved, yet opinionated and headstrong. Also very territorial
I really like: reading, dancing, some fruits and veggies, but plenty of meats.
I very much dislike: Sweets, confrontations, being bothered 24/7.
How did I come to be here? Let me share a little bit: I came to live here shortly after my old master died. I won’t explain how, but it’d be safe to just not piss me off. I’m rather proficient with sword dancing, and actually fighting with a sword, and just because I don’t like fighting doesn’t mean I won’t hurt you if you piss me off.
Any special markings or piercings?: Two piercings, one in each ear, and one in my belly button.
I hope you like my special talents: I can dance, and I happen to have a venomous bite.

PuppetMaster: AmaniIshtar
My Name: Alec Fisher
I am: 19
Born on: October 31
I look like: Alec
People would say I'm: Wicked smart, aloof, blunt, sarcastic. I think they just don’t get me.
I have to say, my favorites are: Sweets, reading, playing video games.
Of course this means I dislike: Sour food, too much noise, bugs of any kind, large groups.
I guess I could share some of my history: I don’t see too much of my parents often, they’re either busy working two jobs each so we can stay afloat, or I’m in mine and my brothers’ rooms studying my pants off to get into a good college. Mom and my sisters didn’t want me to go, but I had to get out. Not because I didn’t love them, family is important to me, but because I wanted to make it easier on them. I’ve also had a few disastrous relationships that I’d like to get away from, get me a new start if I can.
Piercings or Tattoos? Piercings. But no tattoos. Yet.
I got them; both lobes, left has two. A tongue piercing and my left eyebrow. I just don’t wear it often.
Well, I may or may not like them, but these are my quirks: I can sing, draw, cook, and sew. I’m also borderline OCD with keeping my space clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo
PuppetMaster:
My Name:Haldis
I am: _20_ Born on: April 14th
I look like: Black hair, grey eyes skin the color of honey, smaller then average and an athletic body type.
People would say I'm: Eccentric, over the top kind and somewhat annoying.
I have to say, my favorites are: Having fun, cotton candy and apples.
Of course this means I dislike: Not having anything to do.
I guess I could share some of my history:She's just your regular average girl setting out on her own for the first time in order to finally go to college in creative writing, or whatever else she wants to do.
Piercings or Tattoos? yes I got them; ear piercings, one in each earlobe
Well, I may or may not like them, but these are my quirks: Having absolutely no sense of direction, and not knowing how to swim.

The pet
PuppetMaster:
My name: Kiryl
I am: _25_ Born: October 17th
I happen to be a: domovik
I look like: In his human form he has pale skin, large green eyes and shoulder length honey blond hair that is always an unruly mess. As an animal, he is a black cat who barks like a dog, strange but it comes with being a domovik.
I'm said to be: playful, mischievous, protective, loyal, friendly, helpful
I really like: Being pet and appreciated
I very much dislike: Being teased and not getting supper
How did I come to be here? Let me share a little bit: Kiryl followed the person whose home he'd originally been taking care of. He liked the new apartment so much that he decided to stay.
Any special markings or piercings?: No
I hope you like my special talents: Cleaning around the house, but only if I get my supper. Otherwise, watch out things might get a little messy or others might get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow
PuppetMaster: CrimsonShadow
My Name: Andrayah Pertheon
I am: _22_ Born on: November 2nd
I look like: About 5' 8" slender but curvy. Pale porcelain skin and green/grey eyes.

People would say I'm: Spunky and quirky. She has a full range personality. She can be sweet one moment and sarcastic the next. She tries to be nice most of the time.
I have to say, my favorites are: Toying with people, dancing, drawing, anything artistic really
Of course this means I dislike: Bratty people, the color pink, broccoli
I guess I could share some of my history: Andrayah grew up traveling all over the world. Her parents were Archeologists so she grew up learing about many cultures. She knows a ton of different languages, having picked them all up when she was younger. Though she knows some better than others. While her parents wroked she was often found studying dance and arts in all the places they traveled to.
Piercings or Tattoos? Oh yes I got them;
For piercings she has two lobe piercings in each ear, diamond studs in each. Plus her tragus is pierced on her right ear and her anti tragus. For her tragus she has a diamond stud and her anti is a small black hoop. On her left ear she has her conche and industrial pierced. The conche is a large black hoop and the industrial is a black zigzag bar.
She has 9 tattoos.
Wings- http://i53.tinypic.com/30k3rpy.jpg
right side- http://i51.tinypic.com/5nkemx.jpg
left foot- http://i56.tinypic.com/s6nlfo.jpg
right foot- http://i51.tinypic.com/2rotks4.jpg
behind ear right side- http://i55.tinypic.com/21jorbc.jpg
right wrist- http://i53.tinypic.com/ic1p1y.gif
left wrist- http://i56.tinypic.com/2poa991.jpg
(not pictured) on the left side on the key on her left wrist is the words written just breath in cursive. On her right ear the word love is written in cursive just below the top rim of her ear.
Well, I may or may not like them, but these are my quirks: She tends to dance to places, not walk

PuppetMaster: CrimsonShadow
My name: Brent Farnelin
I am: _190_ Born on: September 23rd
I happen to be a: Shapeshifter
I look like:

I'm said to be: You could say he's quiet and watchful at first. Though once he get's to know you and is comfortable around you he can be lots of fun. Sometimes he will even play jokes on you.
I really like: Animals, listening to music
I very much dislike: Loud sharp noises, animal abusers
How did I come to be here? Let me share a little bit: Brent is sort of on the run and needed a place to live. He pissed off the wrong people and had to leave his village.
Any special markings or piercings?: None
I hope you like my special talents: Can change into any form he wants. Can alter his looks, including the clothes he's wearing to fit properly. He can also talk to animals because he can become one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry
PuppetMaster: Kry

My Name: Alice Lynn Turner

I am: 25

Born on: May 14, 1986

I look like: [X]

People would say I'm: Quick to anger, but for the most part I am rather laid back. I like to keep to myself and I prefer to stay away from large crowds.

I have to say, my favorites are: Art, cats, cooking.

Of course this means I dislike: My name, cleaning, being alone, being touched, and crowds.

I guess I could share some of my history: My parents are rich, and expect more from me than I'm capable of doing. I've recently come out of a very bad abusive relationship, which is why I decided to move to this apartment. A fresh start, the way I see it, and far away from my crazy ex. I've never been that good at making friends, and I don't get along very well with my parents at all.

Piercings or Tattoos? Piercings
I got them; left ear

Well, I may or may not like them, but these are my quirks: Rude and standoffish.

PuppetMaster: Kry

My name: Ambroise

I am: 125

Born: April 23, 1886

I happen to be a: Nekomata

I look like: Human and cat form.

I'm said to be: Laid back, fickle, and sometimes even lazy. I have drastic mood swings, occasionally.

I really like: Fish and sweets.

I very much dislike: Birds, thunder, and just about any sudden loud noises.

How did I come to be here? Let me share a little bit: Honestly, I'm not sure how I came to be here. I woke up one day and here I was, though I think it has something to do with angering a very powerful being. Ah well, the how and why isn't really all that important as far as I'm concerned. This place is just as good as any other place, really. More or less.

Any special markings or piercings?: No

I hope you like my special talents: I can create, control and manipulate fire, also I can manipulate the dead like puppets.
Room arrangements
A1- Andrayah Pertheon, Aaliyah
A2- Alec Fisher, Ambroise
A3- Haldis Adams, Brent Farnelin

B1- (Pending) , (Pending)
B2- Alice Lynn Turner, Kiryl
B3- (Pending), (Pending)

:: Intro :: Layout :: Characters :: Rules ::

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-27-2012 at 11:41 PM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 05:54 AM

Rules

(Not like we need them really, but just as a formality I guess.)

1. I am the ruler here. I make up the rules. If I'm not too lazy to.

2. Ya'll are adults, or at least over the age of 13. You know how to act properly on here.

3. Drama can be good, I like drama, hence why I created this. Just make sure it stays good drama.

4. The rooming arrangements do not change. If your character falls in love with another, you're still not swapping rooms.

5. The images I posted are general idea of what the rooms look like. If you want it decorated another way, that'll be up to you to describe it effectively.

6. On that note, you may also notice I didn't provide rooms for the pets. Again, as each pet is different, they will have different needs. The puppetmaster must describe it, or find a different picture, I will accept either.

7. As I now feel I need to add this, I'd like EVERYONE to post ONCE a day. But just because I like something one way doesn't mean others will either. Once a day to once every other day. I don't want this being a once a week thing. I also don't want to see ya post on Monday and then finally get back to posting on Saturday. Its inconsiderate to your posting partner(s).

8. On the subject now of posting, I do understand that things come up and we lose track of things or emergencies occur that cause us to be away from the interwebz. If something does indeed happen, you can pm me, have someone else do it, find me on yahoo or skype, or text me. Crimmi has my number, and she, Kry, and Pap are on my yahoo. Anyone of them can reach me and pass along the message. I'm not unreachable. But if posting becomes a problem, I'll let it go for one day after your last posting date. Second day can also slide. Third day I may pm you to see how things are, if you just joined this to get the gold and not because you really want to play. Fouth day is a warning, fifth day is a second warning and 6-7 days will get you removed from the main playing list. By the seventh it could be a permanent removal. If after that you are serious about staying, we can try to work something out, but I make no guarantees.

Last but not least; Just have fun! We all know each other(or when I expand, we may not know each other but still).

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-14-2012 at 05:02 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 05:57 AM

:yumeh2::heart::yumeh2::heart: People that want to play too :yumeh2::heart::yumeh2::heart:
I will accept hopefulls that show some interest in this thread. As I may decide to add on more "apartments" at some point, I will need people to fill them.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-09-2012 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Renamed

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 06:00 AM

Quarantine
:shock: :rawrmayor: :gonk: :-x :banhammer:
The one place you don't want to be.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-09-2012 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: Renamed

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 06:03 AM

:yumeh2::heart::mail::gold: NOW OPEN! :yumeh2::heart::mail::gold:

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 02-06-2012 at 07:02 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2012, 07:03 AM

Alec sighed, walking up the driveway to this new place he'd been invited to live in, which luckily put him nearer to his new job. Tugging on the handle bars of his two large suitcases- all he could bring with him on this trip- he glanced back down to the card he'd been given that included his new house key. Shaking his head, huffing when a long dark brown bang fell in his eye, he continued his trek up the walk, shuffling stuff around as he entered the front door and the rather spacious common area. Well thats what he figured it was for as there was a bunch of chairs and a tv on the wall. All of it was much nicer than at home. Grimacing at the pang of homesickness and loneliness, he made his way to where he could see the elevators were, above the metal frame was a large curly A. Next to them, maybe at least five yards away, was a door that had another curly item on it, except this one read '2'.

His new room. Well home, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to call it home yet. Home was with his brothers and sisters, with his busy mom and dad. But they had still managed to find enough time to be together as a family. Shaking his head again and mentally smacking himself, he dug out the key from his dark skinny jeans and unlocked the door. Blinking icey blue eyes as the door swung open, Alec found himself hesitating slightly, but inhaling deeply he stepped inside and let the door swing shut behind him, wincing as it sounded louder than normal. Making a face, he pushed the suitcases up against the back of the couch, threw his messenger bag on the couch, followed by his jacket, he leaned down to remove his boots and throw them by the door and pad over to the kitchen to see what was there.

Aaliyah yawned, wondering when the hell her human roommate would finally show up. She was bored, she'd have much rather preffered being outside, practicing with her sword. The naga rolled over on her queen sized bed, her tail still hanging off the side. She hoped he got here soon, she wanted to get some ground rules set up and out of the way. Sighing in displeasure and impatience, the female lifted her body up and dropped to the floor before slithering out of her room and going into the kitchen. She was hungry, and thirsty. The Big Man hadn't said she had to stay in her room, she just had to stay in the apartment.

Moving about the spacious kitchen, all lovely light cherry wood and dark marble counter tops, the naga stopped in front of the stainless steel side-by-side refridgerator and freezer, opening the fridge to pull out a few pre-sliced meat that she'd skewered earlier for that night's dinner. Except she was hungry now, so she grabbed two of the dozen skewers, a grill pan and moved to the stove so she could grill up the meat. One hand on her hip as she kept the other one held close to the meat with a pair of tongs to turn them over. It wasn't her usual choice, but she'd still acquired a taste for cooked, flavored meat. Pushing back her arm sleeves with a groan of impatience, she quickly paused from cooking to take them off, setting them on the breakfast bar. Looking up as she washed the dishes, the only spot in the whole kitchen that was behind a wall, she heard the front door open and close as someone entered and moved around. Hearing some quiet, Aaliyah wondered who had entered and if they would be exiting their room. Of course, they did a few minutes later, followed by the sound of music. Moving over to a bare countertop next to the stove, the exotic looking female watched as her 'owner' danced gracefully in the living room, the naga munching on her grilled chicken.

Last edited by AmaniIshtar; 03-29-2012 at 04:45 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-06-2012, 07:29 AM

Ambroise wasn't too eager to meet his new, ah, roommate. The two tailed cat huffed lightly when he heard the door close so loudly. Ears twitching at such an annoying noise, for now the nekomata was in his human form. Ambroise had been walking around the apartment for lack of anything else to do. He had wandered from room to room and now he came to the living room just Alec entered the kitchen. With a shrug, Ambroise plopped down on the couch and grabbed the man's messenger bag. The nekomata opened the bag and began rummaging through it, he just wanted to see what was inside of it. More or less. His two tails were wrapped around his waist, looking like a thick furry belt that twitched occasionally.

Alice was a little hesitant. Every footstep he took was rather uncertain. He had chosen to come here though, there would be no backing out. He glanced around, hoping the place wouldn't be too crowded and hoping his neighbors wouldn't bother him too much. He didn't have very much luggage with him, one suitcase, one backpack and a messenger bag that held only pens, pencils, erasers and three hardbound sketchbooks. Dull blue, almost grey eyes took in his surroundings easily as he made his way up to his new dwelling. As he entered his apartment, he ran a hand through his dyed white hair and softly pulled the door closed behind him. He hesitated a moment, looking this way and that, before heading towards his bedroom to put his things down.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-06-2012, 08:17 AM

Screeching around the corner in her new Audi, Andrayah flew into the driveway. Slamming on her breaks she parked off to the side by a sick looking street bike and grinned. She absolutely loved driving fast, she had actually taken race car driving lessons. Having well known and sort of famous parents let her do more stuff than most people. Opening her door the leggy redhead got out and popped the trunk. All her bags had been stuffed back there. Andrayah hadn't even packed that many bags though she did have a lot of stuff crammed into them. Growing up always traveling made you learn how to use up every space you could. Pulling out the two large suitcases she rolled them over to the passenger door after closing the trunk. Opening the door she grabbed out a large tote that held her purse and more important things. Slamming the door shut she locked up her car with the click of a button and rolled her suitcases up to the front door.

Walking in Andrayah looked around and let out a low whistle. The place was amazing! She was thankful that she had accepted. She so did love new experiences. Pulling out her key to her room she walked to the elevator and took it down to level one. Her card had said she was in A1. It was sort of cool that her apartment was sort of below the ground. Kind of freaky but cool. Stepping out of the elevator she found her room and pushed her suitcases in side. Andrayah set them to the side to unpack later and put her tote on her bed. The room was magnificent, she absolutely loved it. It was done in white, a deep purple and a light yellow. It was amazing and she couldn't have asked for a better room.

Going through her tote she pulled out some clothing and set them on the bed. After chucking off the clothes she was wearing she pulled them on. Now Andrayah was wearing black ripped up spandex tights and a long flowing purple racer back tank top over a black sports bra. Sitting down on the bed she slipped on her ballet slippers and tied the ribbons up her ankles. Flexing her feet she made sure they were on perfectly before standing up. Grabbing her itouch and ihome out of the bag she walked into the living room and plugged them in. Scrolling through she found the playlist she wanted and played it. Going to a spacey part of the living room Andrayah did a few quick stretches and then began to dance. She hadn't even though about if someone was in the apartment somewhere. Dancing was like her way of breathing and it was just natural for her to do it suddenly and without thought.

Letting out a heavy sigh Brent looked around his room. Why had he agreed to come here? Oh that was right, he had made some really bad enemies back at home. Now he was on the run because his "people" had figure out what he had been doing for a job. It wasn't their way of life and now they wanted to kill him. Even his own parents did. It was sort of sad but hey, he had gotten use to it.

He stood up and walked away from his bed, exiting his room and going into the kitchen. Pushing some of his dark brown hair out of his eyes he opened the fridge and studied it. What should he make? With a metabolism like his, he was constantly eating. Shifting always made him hungry and he had just gotten back from running in the woods as a fox. Grabbing some fruit out he turned to the sink and washed them all. Then after chopping up some of them he threw them all into a bowl, put everything back, and went into the living room. Plopping down on the couch he turned the tv on and started eating.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 02-06-2012 at 08:22 AM..

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-06-2012, 01:05 PM

Haldis was so very glad to be finally setting out on her own! Her old second hand car puttered along in the traffic as she made her way to her new place. Apparently there was even a pet waiting for her! Hopefully it was a cat, or maybe a dog .. Or even a snake! Well it didn't really matter, she knew she was going to adore whatever wonderful creature was waiting for her.

Pulling into the driveway she quickly parked her car and went to gather up her things. Slinging a bag over her leather clad shoulder and holding two more in her hands, Haldis somehow managed to find her way up to the third floor. The view was gonna be amazing, she was sure! Now all she needed to do was make sure to stay away from those pools outside. That was just a recipe for disaster.

Slipping her key into the door, the grey eyed woman held it open with her foot as she slipped her bags inside. Grinning, her eyes went to the windows as she tied back her unruly black hair into a ponytail. When they fell onto the apartment's other occupant, those eyes widened a little. He looked yummy, just like the fruit he was eating. Haldis jogged over to the couch and plopped down beside the man with a grin. Reaching out to snap up some of the fruit, she munched on it quietly before lifting her eyes to his. "Sorry, lugging all my stuff up made me hungry. I'm Haldis Adams, and you must be that pet the landlord was talking about. " Looking him up and down she winked. "You don't look like you need anyone to do your shopping for you so I've no idea why he put that in the letter." Happily snatching a few more pieces of fruit, she tapped her foot and glanced over at the tv.

Humming to himself Kiryl had been busily cleaning the bathroom when he heard a door open. Glancing around the room, he nodded to himself before efficiently putting away everything he'd been using under the sink. It was time ... To go and greet his new room mate. Bouncing slightly on his feet in excitement, the green eyed man debated about which form to use. Running a hand trough his honey blond locks, he glanced at the mirror for a moment with a small pout.

Not being able to decide between the two, he grinned and shifted into his cat self. All black and sleek, his eyes positively glowed as he sauntered over to the room where he knew noises were coming from. When he noticed the luggage lying around, Kiryl couldn't stop himself. He shifted quickly into his human form and moved to the bag. "Hey, name's Kiryl I'm your room mate, or pet .. Whatever. Do you need any help unpacking?" Eying the pale haired man speculatively, he wondered what kind of reaction he'd managed to find. People usually thought they were crazy when he pulled a stunt like he just had. It was so much fun teasing disbelieving humans!

Death_to_the_reaper
I'm alive. Message me if you rem...

Old 02-07-2012, 01:06 AM

A girl with brownish-blonde hair that came down to her waist sat in the back of an older looking sedan. Her blue eyes looked over the city as they pulled up to a modern looking neighborhood. She smiled as they pulled up to the beautiful apartment building where the girl, Alana Angeli, would live with six other people. Her grandparents helped take her bags up to the room assigned to her and looked around with her at all the pretty rooms. She hugged and kissed her grandparents before they left the building. The young woman sighed and looked around at the empty space.

She walked back to her bedroom and decided to unpack after a shower. Her blue eyes closed as she sat down on her bed before pulling a large suitcase over to her and pulled out a bag of toiletries and a large towel to wrap around herself. Alana walked to the shower with her bag of toiletries and her clothes. A towel was all she needed because she liked to walk around the house in just a towel.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked around the bathroom in amazement. Alana smiled and quickly stripped off her clothes after arranging her stuff in the shower. She turned the water on and let it get to her preferred temperature before she climbed into the glass shower.

A man in a dark outfit laid in the tub with his dark purple hair covered his face. His name was Arthur Conall and he was a vampire. Arthur laid sleeping in his bedroom because the sunlight could not effect him here. It was still kind of bright for him but it was better than turning into ashes. He sighed as he laid there in the bathtub and pulled out his violin. His deep purple eyes closed as he ran his pale fingers over the precious instrument that became his only friend.

He sat up a bit as he heard his human roommate arrive and heard them walk into the bedroom that they would sleep in. Apparently, they did not look for hi/her new roommate. 'I guess I'll just stay in here then until sun down.' It was too bright in the rest of the apartment anyway. His eyes went to his cooler that had several blood packets in it and wondered what his roommate would think of him.

Last edited by Death_to_the_reaper; 02-07-2012 at 04:06 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2012, 07:58 AM

Letting a wisp of a smile light his face, the young brunette picked up a green apple as he exited the kitchen, quietly approving of it. Blinking his eyes open as he munched on his first bite, Alec paused midstep to just stare. Mainly because he was sure he had to be imagining things. Humans didn't have cat ears on the top of their heads, well they did, but those were fake and didn't twitch or move around like these were. The other reason was because whoever this person was, he was searching through Alecs bag. Alec didn't even let his parents go through his bag, he didn't want them to know about him, about his secret. Shortly after entering high school, he'd found out he didn't prefer one gender, he liked them both really, and had been in relationships with males and females. But that bag was where he hid is private reading collection and nude art books.

Stomping over to the couch angrily, the young male grabbed his bag and snatched it from the other. "What the fuck is your problem? Why the hell did you have to go searching through my bag without permission?" He shouted, trying to be stern and everything, but it probably didn't work out much since he could feel the hot blush on his cheeks. God, how much did this other male see? Alec had to admit the other was cute, but invading another's privacy was not something he would tolerate. Didn't even with his own family.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-08-2012, 08:18 AM

Those ears were twitching quite a bit. Listening to the sound of the new guy in the apartment as he moved through the kitchen and then stopped. Ambroise looked up at the other while the young man just stared at him. Those ears twitching again, then the other was stomping over towards him. Ambroise let the bag be pulled from his hands and lap, though his fingers were already closed around a yaoi manga. He didn't seem to being pay attention either when the other started yelling at him. Those ears flickered this way and that in agitation for a moment, and then flatted against his skull to muffle the noise of the yelling. Ambroise didn't really like loud noises, and that did include yelling. Still, he thumbed through the manga with interest as the other male fumed. When the other had stopped, Ambroise glanced up at him with a shrug. "You shouldn't have left it laying on MY couch without my permission."

Alice's back was to the door, and he was just in the process of unzipping the suitcase that he had plopped onto the bed when the voice behind him caused him to jump slightly, though the man was already next to him, reaching for a bag. Clearly Alice was startled. He hadn't noticed when the cat walked into his room, or when that cat had changed from a cat to a person. He had only noticed the person when he had spoken and moved towards one of Alice's bags. The letter had said there would be a pet, and Alice had hoped it would be a cat or a turtle or a hamster, or just any small furry thing that could fit in the palm of his hand or lap. But, there was a person here. How had the person gotten in? "...What..are you doing in my apartment?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-08-2012, 08:56 PM

Pouting lightly, the young man jumped upon the bed gracefully and titled his head to the side. So, this human hadn't seen him transform. What a disappointing thing. There was an easy remedy for that though. Languidly stretching, the man transformed into his cat form quite deliberately and was more then glad that changing from shape to shape was made easier because of the spell he'd created for his clothing. He didn't have much magic, but he could put things away and rematerialized them. That's what happened to his clothes, they disappeared as he transformed into a pocket of space, and re-appeared as he became humanoid again. Meowing, the domovik moved to butt his head against the other male's hand and looked up at him with large green eyes. Twitching his tail lightly, he settled down to raise a paw and clean it. Kiryl was determined that everything remained clean, even himself.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-08-2012, 09:43 PM

Alice blinked when the other jumped up on his bed, his nose wrinkling slightly with disdain. "Hey! Get off..." He licked his lips to moisten them, one hand already going into his pocket to reach for his cell phone. Then the man changed, he went from person to cat. Dull blue, almost grey, eyes widened. People did not turn into cats. Alice was rather stunned at what he had just saw. Never in his life had he encountered anything like that. His mouth was parted slightly and he didn't move. Just stared. When the cat moved forward and butted his head against Alice's hand, the white haired youth jumped back, and lost his balance.

He hit the floor with a nice loud thud that the neighbors probably heard, and groaned lightly. His hand came out of his pocket without his cell phone in it so he could rub the back of his head as he sat up. Eyes wary and frightened. "S-stay away from me." The words came out as a slight whisper, and Alice started to scramble back. Trying to put more distance between him and the whatever that thing was. It wasn't natural.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-09-2012, 12:51 AM

When Haldis plopped down on the couch by him and stuck her hands in his bowl Brent stiffened. He couldn't help the reaction, it was a reflex now. With a raised brow he turned so he could look at his roommate. She seemed...spunky and he liked it. Hearing the work pet and seeing her wink he let out a snort. "Yeah 'pet' you could say. I honestly don't know why were called pet's but yeah I guess I'm the pet you were told about. Oh and I'm the only one that's allowed out in public. Let's just say I'm the only normal looking one."

Then remembering his manners Brent set the bowl down on the coffee table and stood up. "It's nice to meet you Haldis. The names Brent and before you ask I'll just show you." With that he shifted into the form on a dog, then to a hawk, a panther, and then back to himself. Grinning at her Brent shifted his height until the top of his head was touching the ceiling, and then all the way back down until he was four feet tall. Turning his hair purple he shifted back to his regular height of 6' 4". For some reason he liked being taller. Once more back to his born form, with brown hair, he sat back down. "Nifty huh? I'm a shapeshifter." Laying his arms across the back of the couch and resting his booted feet up on the coffee table he winked at her. For some reason he was taking an instant liking to his new roomy. He could tell the two of them were going to have some major fun pranking everyone else.

Andrayah had been so caught up in the need to dance that she had forgotten about her so called pet. After finishing a few more moves she did some cool down stretches then turned off the music. She hadn't danced for to long or for to hard so she hadn't gotten all sweaty. With no need for a shower at that second Andrayah turned around to go into the kitchen. She had worked up an appetite. Taking a step forward she froze and stared at the girl in the kitchen. Or..no that wasn't a normal girl. She had the lower half of a snake. "Um.." was all she said at first. "Well isn't this interesting!" Stepping into the kitchen she hopped up onto a stool and watched her curiously. "Not to be rude but are you the "pet" the letter talks about? Not that your a pet you know, the letter was funky sort of confused." And she was, extremely confused.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 03-29-2012 at 05:15 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-09-2012, 01:14 AM

Alec blinked, the blush having faded a little. What if the place was this other persons first? But why the hell was he still here? And where was the pet that landowner spoke of? Shrugging and muttering a soft whatever, the brunette threw his bag on his shoulder, grabbed up his jacket and went to his room, throwing them onto the bed without even looking at anything, then trudged out to get his other suitcases. Forgetting, more like he hadn't realized he was missing it anyway, the book, and to even close his door, the teen dug in the bag for one of his sketchbooks, the baggie of supplies, and his mp3 player. Placing the headphones around his ears, making sure the buds were in secure, he turned on the player, letting the music be loud enough to drown out most things, but not too loud that if something happened, Alec would know.

Laying down on the bed on his stomach, he opened the book to one of his unfinished works, withdrew a pencil and went back in to finish the shading and adding more details. It was gong to be a piece for a friend of his, his best friend actually, that also liked yaoi with him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-09-2012, 02:50 AM

Giggling softly at his words, the young woman was about to ask what he meant when Brent began shifting shapes. Mouth falling open, Haldis watched in awe and fascination as he shifted. This was something right out of a fantasy novel. It was so completely out there that for a few minutes she just sat there stunned. After a while though, Haldis crossed her arms and mock pouted a little. "I liked you better with purple hair." Laughing now, she reached out to tug a lock of his hair playfully.

"You must have so much fun being able to look whichever way you want and be whatever you want!" She wasn't in the least bit afraid of him. In fact Haldis was brimming with questions. Shifting around so she knelt beside the man with her blue jeans stretched tight over her legs, Haldis brought her hands up and looked at them a little curiously. !Can anyoen learn to shapeshift or do you need to be born one?"

Meowing pitifully, Kiryl slinked off the bed and shimmied over to the cowering white haired man. Reaching out with a paw he poked at him silently. He hadn't thought his new roomate would be so terrified! Surprised yes, but not so afraid that he would be looking so fearful. Meowing again, the domovik lay down and cuddled against Alice. He'd just wanted to show him what he was so he could wander about without worrying about changing forms so suddenly. And then, there was the fact that it was better for this to be found out sooner rather then later. A small comic bark left him, making the domovik wince. He hated when that happened, especially when he'd worked so hard to learn how to meow.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-09-2012, 03:11 AM

Ambroise just shrugged as the other took all his things to his room. Well, all his things minus the book the nekomata had swiped. His two tails uncurled from his waist as he moved to lay, stretched out on the couch. Both tails hanging over the side of the couch, the tips twitching randomly and certainly not in unison. His ears also twitched a bit, listening for any noises that would alert him to the reemergence of his new 'owner'. He held the manga up, and opened it to the first page. Deciding he would read it instead of just thumbing through and looking at the pictures. It seemed like a very interesting manga.

Alice watched the cat carefully, almost distrustfully, as it shimmied over to him. He flinched slightly when it poked at him, and he reached over to swat at it, but not actually touch it. "...People don't turn into kitties..." Alice had stopped moving though, sitting up and peering at the cat rather curiously now. It didn't seem like it wanted to hurt him, besides, it was a cat now. Alice was uncertain. He knew what he had seen, the man had turned into a kitty. The white haired young man frowned deeply as the creature cuddled against him. He reached out and poked it very gently with a finger. When it barked, Alice pulled his hand back quickly and stared at the cat. People didn't turn into cats and cats didn't bark. "...What...What the hell are you?" He said the words with a bit of a demanding tone, his curious gaze still a little distrustful and his eyes never left the creature.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-09-2012, 03:39 AM

Laughing Brent shook his head twice after she tugged on his hair and changed the color to black with electric blue streaks. When Haldis asked her question he shrugged slightly. "It's alright I guess. Caused me to get into some trouble and you sort of loose your true self. A lot of my people have personality disorders." Watching her shift around until she was sitting on her knees, he knew she had a million questions. Letting out a silent sigh he leaned forward and grabbed his bowl of fruit.

"You need to be born one. Your genetic code needs to have the shifter gene in it to be able to do the shift. Though there are people who become skinwalkers. But those guys need animal skins to shift and they can only pick one form. Or there's always werewolves, but no to be a true shifter you need to be born from shifters." He popped a strawberry in his mouth, waiting for her to comment and for her next question. As there was little doubt she would have another one.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-09-2012, 04:09 AM

Rolling his eyes, the domovik shook himself slightly and returned to his human form so he could answer. "I'll make this simple for you, I'm a house spirit. A young one." Grinning Kiryl reached out to ruffle Alice's hair. "I'm not some big bad dangerous demon. I clean houses and take care of the owners, well in this case you, as long as I get food. But beware if I don't get anything to eat, I can be tricky otherwise." Grinning mischievously the domovik reached out to slip his arms around the other man. Oh he was going to be so much fun to tease and play with! "I'm a pretty playful guy anyway though." Laughing, he stood and walked around eying the room. Kiryl was itching to clean, to do something, now. It was in his blood. "Now, what would you like me to do?"

Eyes widening, the young woman leaned forward. "Do you have multiple personalities?" whispered the young woman. Licking her lips a little, Haldis reached out to grab an orange slice to munch on while she pondered the other things he'd said. She really didn't want to go trough any of those things. The young woman was rather disappointed, but not too much so. At least she had a shapeshifter room mate... Even if he was a guy.

A good looking one at that. Though when one could shapeshift, she supposed a person was always good looking. It was just too cool!

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-09-2012, 04:35 AM

Alice eyed Kiryl very carefully, if he was a spirit, did that mean he was dead? Was Kiryl a ghost? Alice tensed and flinched slightly when Kiryl reached out and ruffled his hair. Well, whatever this person was, they would need to set some ground rules. Alice was silent as the other male spoke, wondering what the creature meant by 'tricky'. Would he harm Alice if he didn't get food? Alice wouldn't stand for anything like that, not anymore. He had moved here to get a fresh start, not to fall into the hands of another that would only hurt him. When Kiryl slipped his arms around him, Alice's entire body tensed noticeably. He didn't push or pull away though, he just silently eyed the man carefully. Then Kiryl was walking around the room. Alice ran a hand through his hair. "I'd like you to not touch me again." He was frowning a bit. "Are you a ghost? Isn't spirit another word for ghost?" Kiryl didn't seem very ghostish. "Also, I'd like you to stay out of my room." Everything Alice said came out as rather rude, but he didn't do it on purpose, it just happened. It was just the way Alice was.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-09-2012, 05:48 AM

Turning to look at the man, Kiryl stalked over gracefully to kneel before him. "But I just want to help, and I don't mean anything by it. I just wanted to show that I'm happy to finally have someone else here. It's been lonely without anyone to take care of." Blinking his green eyes sincerely, he held out a pale hand. "My name is Kiryl and no, it's just what humans call us. It's a little hard to explain." He didn't know how to explain it, he just knew what he was and it was not a ghost of any sort. Though he was no spirit either ... It was a difficult thing to explain, and now the man was trying to figure it out.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-10-2012, 12:45 AM

Alice eyed Kiryl warily as the man knelt in front of him. Something supernatural but not a ghost. Alice liked the idea of him being a ghost a little better than him not being a ghost. Still, it would take some getting used. "I don't need any help or any...thing...taking care of me." Alice was frowning deeply and he took a step back and turned slightly, pointing to the bedroom door. "Out. Now." There was still a hint of fear in those dull blue, nearly grey eyes. Still it was only natural for a human to fear something it didn't fully understand. Alice was still quite shaken by this revelation, and he only wanted to be alone. To unpack his things in peace and draw. He'd rather paint, but he didn't have any canvas or easels yet. He planned on getting brand new easels and some more canvases the next day. This man, Kiryl, must have obviously been the special pet and Alice wondered why it couldn't be just a normal cat. He got along with normal cats.