Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-19-2012, 11:08 PM

Alice was very nearly finished with the sketching of the image by the time Kiryl decided he'd been still long enough. Honestly Alice was quite surprised at how long the creature had been rather still. When Kiryl came over to him and pawed at the drawing, Alice hugged it carefully to his chest. Completely hiding it from Kiryl's view. "....When it's finished you can look, but not before then." He reached out hesitantly to give Kiryl an uncertain pat on the head. Now that Alice was paying attention to things again, his nose wrinkled and he made a face, standing up quickly. Something smelled very burnt. He glanced towards the kitchen, then scowled lightly at Kiryl, the white haired young man turned away from Kiryl and returned to his room. Locking the door behind him. He sat down at his desk and pulled out his pens. Preparing to ink the sketch.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-20-2012, 03:30 AM

Brent shook his head and dropped his arms back down by his side. "Alright then little lady, if you'd follow me. Be prepared to taste the best food that has ever graced your lips." He gracefully walked over to the kitchen and set his bowl in the sink. "Are you allergic to anything that I should no about?" He called out. It would be just his luck, make the girl some dinner and kill her from an allergic reaction. Brent started pulling everything out that he was going to need.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 02-20-2012, 08:13 PM

Setting the last dish in the drain rack of the dishwasher, the brunette contemplated what next to do. Looking toward the other when the nekomatta spoke, Alec blinked, fighting not to stare or blush. Those pants were too low in his opinion, indecent practically. Shaking his head he quickly looked elsewhere, up at Ambroise's face. "Well I'm not going out now, and I won't get paid till the day after. So you'll just have to wait." He replied, folding the towel he just used to dry his hands then laying it on the counter.

Moving from the kitchen, Alec plopped onto one of the couches, propping one leg on the armrest and throwing one arm to cover his eyes, sighing softly. Glancing back at the catperson, he almost wondered if the ears felt like a usual cats did. Clearing his throat to escape that thought, he returned his arm. "Anything else I should know for around here? Are there even others here like you?"

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 AM

"...Wait?" Ambroise frowned deeply, his eyes following Alec's every movement as the young man folded the towel and laid it on the counter. "...But..It's..Milk." His brow had furrowed as if he didn't fully understand why he would have to wait to get his milk. He followed the human, from the kitchen, glaring a little as Alec plopped down on one of the couches. Ambroise moved to the other, his tails flicking in random agitation behind him, he crossed his arms over his chest as he sat down, turning his head slightly so he could only see Alec from the corner of his eye. Those ears twitched and Ambroise shrugged in response to Alec's question. "If you wanna know, then go meet your damn neighbors." Agitation clear in his voice. Ambroise wasn't certain he was going to like this person, living in his apartment very much.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-22-2012, 02:38 PM

Laughing, Haldis shook her head vehemently. The young woman stood and sauntered over to the kitchen to watch curiously as her roomate began pulling things out. "I'm not allergic to anything, except maybe being hungry." Rubbing her growling stomach for emphasis she raised an eyebrow. Soon enough though, she'd dissolved into laughter and ended by grinning up at Brent.

Kiryl made a disgruntle little sound as the man snatched the drawing away. He really wanted to see! At least Alice had spoken of showing it to him ... That and the fact that he'd been pet on the head mollified Kiryl a little. Lifting his nose to the air as Alice walked away, the domovik grimaced. Burnt stew, it had such a horrible smell. Stretching lazily, he shook himself out a little and changed into his human form with a yawn. Green eyes shining brightly, he smirked and with a wave of the hand everything was nice and clean without a trace of even the smell of the stew. Now, to try and figure out what the other man might like. Tapping his chin for a few moments, the blond decided on a dish and began. Everyone like pancakes right?

Last edited by PapillonCameo; 02-22-2012 at 02:42 PM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-26-2012, 08:18 AM

Hearing the agitation Alec rolled onto his side to look at the nekomatta. Propping his head up with his hand, he sighed. "I'm sorry, but yes you will have to wait. Unless you've got the money for it stashed somwhere around here, I'm broke right now. I had to borrow money from my mother to get out here." He tried to explain, hoping the other would understand. In all likelihood, it seemed like Ambroise was behaving just as spoilt as his maternal uncle. It was frustrating dealing with that man and his stupidity, he didn't think he could tolerate it here too. "If you want, go ahead and take the second jug. I don't drink a lot of milk anyway." The brunette teen shrugged and settled back down on the couch. He was choosing to ignore the little snippy comment, instead looking around. Humming thoughtfully he noticed the change of colors as the living room changed to the kitchen area. "D'ya think we could change the living room colors? Or would it be better to change the kitchen?" Alec wondered out loud, not honestly expecting an answer. He was only plotting for a possible future change. He would eventually have enough maybe.

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-29-2012, 05:52 AM

Finishing off one of the skewers, the naga set the stick aside to work on the second one, silently appraising and enjoying the entertainment the girl provided. She was a good dancer, maybe not nearly as graceful as she or felines, but certainly close. Watching the girl freeze as those grey-green eyes landed on Aaliyah, she had to smirk, deliberately letting a hint of fang peek through. Snickering at her opening, the exotic tore off another piece of meat. "Interesting indeed. But as a matter of speaking, I guess I would be the 'pet', as if I could be tamed as such." Here, she snorted but held a glare that promised pain if she was indeed treated as such. "As for that letter. Well, Mr. Reed is rather eccentric. Annoyingly so sometimes, but he's a good landlord. Everything is taken care of, rent is cheap." Aaliyah shrugged slightly, what else was there to say? "If you're hungry, go ahead and grab something now. I've already prepared about a dozen...Well scratch that, since I ate two I've only got ten left. I skewered some meat. You'll be eating African tonight." She commented, finishing off her second skewer and dropped both in the trash bin as she slithered from the kitchen to the living room, settling up on one of the couchs and turning on the tv to the food network.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-02-2012, 04:51 PM

Ambroise wrinkled his nose in disdain and scowled a bit. His brow furrowing just slightly. This guy, refused to go buy him some milk and now he was talking about redecorating. The nekomata snorted lightly. "You can't afford one jug of milk and you already want to redecorate? Tsk. Humans." He shook his head. "The colors are fine the way they are anyway. Why would you want to change them?" Ambroise still sounded a little annoyed, but also a bit curious. He liked the way things were, so he couldn't help but wonder why this person wanted to change those things. He turned his head to look at Alec, watching him intently for a moment.

It really wouldn't take Alice long to ink the sketch and do the shading, it wasn't a very large picture, but there was a lot of detail in it. Alice took his art very seriously. Even as slow and carefully as he made the lines it still didn't take very long to finish the picture of Kiryl. Once it was done, Alice sat there and stared at it for a few moments before signing his name in one of the bottom corners. He wrote it so tiny, it would be hard to notice unless you were looking for his signature. Slowly he stood from the desk, and carefully picked up the drawing. The ink was dry, but Alice was still careful when he picked it up. Licking his lips slightly and inhaling deeply, he opened his door and stepped out of his room. Alice hesitated, suddenly afraid that Kiryl wouldn't like the drawing at all.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-11-2012, 02:22 PM

By the time Alice stepped out from his room, the domovik had already made enough pancakes to satisfy his room mate's appetite as well as serve as breakfast for the next morning. At the sound of a door opening the blond whirled around with a grin. "I have some pancakes for you! And the stew's already been cleaned up." Catching sight of the piece of paper he sauntered closer to try and take a peek. After everything that had happened earlier, Kiryl didn't dare try to snatch it away in impatience.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 04-11-2012, 06:15 PM

Alice had only taken a few steps away from his bedroom door when Kiryl said something about pancakes and came over to him. "...Here.." He held the picture out to the domovik, almost nervously. He wasn't sure Kiryl would like it. He would probably tear up and throw it away, still, once the picture was in the other man's hands, Alice would walk away. Into the kitchen, towards the pancakes. The white haired boy hadn't realized how hungry he was until he caught the scent and sight of those pancakes.

He hadn't really expected Kiryl to cook him anything, he had planned on making a sandwich or something. He glanced towards Kiryl, as if he were about to thank him for the pancakes, but Alice said nothing. He blinked, looked away, grabbed a plate and a fork and put one pancake on the plate. Alice sat down at the table and nibbled at the pancake, he had put only a little syrup on it. He was hungry, but Alice never really ate a lot, sometimes if he was busy with his art he wouldn't eat at all. That was probably why he was so skinny.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-11-2012, 11:21 PM

When the white haired man held out the drawing to him, Kiryl tried to hide his excitement. It still managed to spill trough in the eager way he took the paper. Carefully moving away he went to sit on the couch and peered at it with wonder. Was that really him? Disbelief slipped away into silent contemplation and wonder. This was something the domovik could never had created. It deserved a place of honor in the apartment.

With that thought at the forefront of his mind, the green eyed man nearly ran to his room. Soon enough thins were scattered about after being thrown from his closet until an elegant silver frame, with a black mat and glass protective cover was found. After adjusting the matting with his magic to fit the drawing, Kiryl moved into the living room again and peered around until he found an empty wall to stick the drawing on carefully. The sticking was more along the lines up pushing a nail into the wall and hanging the work of art upon it carefully. Once the task was done, the domovik backed away to examine its placement and then nodded to himself.

Happily Kiryl sauntered over to Alice's side. Without really thinking it trough, having forgotten for a moment what shape he wore, the young man bent his head to nuzzle lightly at the other's neck. It was a way of showing his thanks, though a rather strange one at the moment.