Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 06:01 PM

Cali shyly accepted her drink and took a sip. She cautiously scanned the area around her, something was going to happen, she just couldn't relax. Two tiny cat ears peaked out from under her hair, as Cali looked around. She noticed two men heading towards a redheaded woman, she seemed out of sorts.
Placing a hand on Cody's shoulder, she left the bar area and walked a little closer. Part of her was actually itching for a good fist fight, but she didn't want to cause a scene. Cali figured she'd hang back a little, watch her surroundings, and see if the redhead woman needed a hand.

Cody grinned widly. "Thanks! Nah, I've been in a couple times, this is my sisters first time though. She's not really into having fun." Easy going as ever, he didn't notice that the bar-tenders words were well used on nearly ever customer. He noticed a commotion on the other side of the bar. Apparently one of the bartenders had done something cool. "whoa! I knew this place was awesome!" Cody felt a small hand on his shoulder, realizing it was his sister, he just smiled and let her wander off. "Hey are there any... you know, 'tough' guys here that think they can pick up any chick? Just wondering so that I can grab my sister before she causes trouble." Cody laughed at the thought. Granted nearly everything made him laugh.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2012, 06:45 PM

Keara stayed against the wall with her emerald green eyes closed, she was taking shallow breathes to calm down as she clung to her self, she needed to remain calm, to compose her self and make her way back out and home. She jerked as her eyes open when she heard the sound of hand hitting the wall next to her head, her eyes went wide as she tried to move away from him, that was when she saw the ghoul on her other side. She started to hypervinalte as she held her bag to her chest, she didn't notice a female moving near them as she kept her head down and her eyes closed so as not to have to look at them. "I am not looking for a good time so please leave me along." she said to them as she tried to hide her accent, she knew fully well what happened to the girls from the lost countries, they were valued as beautiful and often captured and used for slaves and sold to the highest bidder.

"Now look Sorren.....you scared her off." Zamir said to his friend as he pouted as he watched the vampire thank them for the meal and walk off, he sighed heavily before he looked at the cookie being moved from the table, smacking the paw that was moving it as he glared at the creature in the window. "Hey bad kitty!!! bad!!!!!!" he said to the chimera s he whacked it again, chastising him for trying to take cookies from his table. "Just for that you can't have a cookie!" he said very seriously to him as he moved the cookies from the edge of the table, back towards the middle as he drank some more of his tea.

(Shame_: .......)

Shame_
RP Stalker
Send a message via Yahoo to Shame_

Old 06-21-2012, 07:11 PM

Sorren flinched back at the lashing of words to him and even seemed to whimper like a puppy, though he made no sound. "You were waving it in my face, I assumed you were allowing me to have it..." he muttered softly, looking down at his place. He had some cookies as well and he pushed them over, giving them up to him.

The werewolf jumped a little as he took notice to the thing in the window. He peered at it closely, having not seen such a thing before. "What is this?" he asked, reaching to touch the window.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 07:33 PM

Calis eyes narrowed as her ears pulled fully away from her hair, and her tail slid free from her pants. With a growl she approached the two men quickly. "You heard the lady, she doesn't want your company. " the were-puma hissed. She wasn't afraid of them. Cali was rarely afraid, but always cautious. (Sorry its short, typing on phone)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2012, 07:49 PM

(lol it is okay i was just giving Minty some time to reply and such)

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-21-2012, 08:30 PM

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed." Eli replied rather dryly. Once more he shoved a finished order towards a patron only to start making another drink. As with any other audience member, he ignored the auburn haired man's reaction to the flashy liquor mixing show happening just a few feet away. But when the question of whether there were any rowdy club goers around came up, Eli couldn't help but look up from his work. "Ha! Doubt it! If security let any troublemaker walk in here so easily, my boss would have a fit!" Too bad he was oblivious to the fight brewing at the other end of the bar.

--------------------------

"Eh? Why not? Don't wanna play with us?" Clearly the golem couldn't care less about whether or not the woman consented. He would have dragged her out of the building if he needed to. But playing around with a feisty target was even more fun and he wouldn't back off so easily.

Although he did not know a thing about the lady's accent, his friend did. The ghoul was surprised to hear her speak with an Irish lilt, albeit a slightly hidden one. This meant that they could possibly sell her for a good price in the underground since her country was no more and her people had become rare. But before he could suggest just grabbing the girl and leaving, a voice coupled with a hiss interrupted them from behind.

"Huh? What's with you kid?!" the ghoul snapped back. He had assumed the newcomer was rather young, perhaps a teen, since she was shorter than him. "Beat it! Can't you see we're busy here?!"

Currently, only a handful of people immediately nearby started noticing the confrontation happening between the four. The music and crowds were enough to hide them for the time being.

----------------------------

In a manner similar to what the werewolf had done earlier, Nikola whimpered when he got hit. He was even more disappointed when the cookies were moved out of his reach. However, when the one who smelled like a canine raised his hand to the window, the chimera eagerly licked it. He assumed the man was going to pet him which only served to raise his spirits. Although Nikola's tongue would not extend out of the glass physically, his slobber still managed to get all over the werewolf's hand.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 PM

Keara groaned as she saw another or the other population comming towards them, this did not seem to be her day today, it was horrible, and there seemed to be nothing that she could do about it. "No i donot...i would very much like to be left alone so i can head home." she said to them as calmly and in an as much of an accent free voice as she could muster at the moment. She was shaking with fear, knowing fully well what the look in the males' eyes meant, and she did not like the way that the ghoul was looking at her at that very moment. "Please, just go back to your party." she choked out, she didn't know how much more she could take, memories were flodding her head of something she did not want to remember and it seemed as if it was going to happen again.

"Ah Sorren don't feel bad, i was only teasing you." Zamir said to him as he chuckled, patting his shoulder before giving him back his cookies, after all they were friends and it seemd as if Sorren was having a hard time to tell when he was joking or not. "A window creature?" he said amusingly, of course he was teasing again though he did not know exactly what it wsa himself, after all in his world, well game, they didn't have chimeras so this creature was new to him as much as it was new to the werewolf. "Maybe it is just a lost pet?" he said through a mouth full of cookies, eyeing the thing as he tried to figure it out.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 11:31 PM

Cali hissed. "I'm 25 you jerk. I'm no Kitten!" She crossed her arms under her ample chest, disliking her idea of a bikini top outfit. "The lady already rejected you, so why pursue an uninterested target?" She gave a rather feline smile. "So leave her alone." Cali took a few steps to try to put herself between the males and the woman. The redhead didn't seem like she was in any mode to defend herself, so Cali put herself in harms way.

Cody gave a sigh of relief and downed his drink, and his sisters barely touched one. "Thats good. No one finds trouble like Cali." He was oblivious to the bartender ignoring him. Cody was just happy to talk, even if no one listened. That was until he looked around for Cali, and found her. "umm, who should I talk to about possible trouble starting?"

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-22-2012, 02:34 AM

Scarlett slowly walked down the street, her eyes looking at the ground as she walked. Tonight was a more peaceful night than most, and the youth was so unbelievably emotionless that she paid no mind to the placidity of the environment. She glanced up at a loud noise and peered into the window of a bar. She was only nineteen, but she could probably get someone to buy her a drink, or pass for a twenty one year old. She had done it multiple times before.

In that instant she had made up her mind and pushed open the glass door to the bar, making her way up to the bar and sitting a few seats away from a group of people. She ran her eyes over the bartenders, then looked down at the bar itself, tracing her finger over a few names that had been carved into it. If a bartender approached her she would simply ask for a drink and hope that they wouldn't care about her age. She was a demon, anyways. It's not like the alcohol would actually effect her. It would just calm down her bad side for a few hours.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 02:39 AM

Forgetting about his sister in an instant, Cody looked at the girl sitting not far from him at the bar. 'Cali can take care of herself..' he reasoned, and stepped up to the girl. "Hey I'll have another whiskey and coke, and I'll pay for whatever the young lady wants."
"Hey I'm Cody, whats your name?" Cody smiled happily, trying not to come off as creepy, just fun.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 06-22-2012, 02:41 AM

The wolf blinked as he found saliva suddenly dripping from his hand. By now he was completely hooked and bewildered by the beast in the window and scooted close to it, touching the glass. "How is it in there?" he asked curiously, mostly aloud to himself as he tried to pet the thing, watching his reflection in the glass. Perhaps that's how it worked? Like a shadow.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2012, 02:49 AM

Scarlett smiled when the male approached her just as she sat down. "I'll take Cool Whip Vodka mixed with Coke, please." She said to the bartender, then looked back at Cody. "Thanks for the drink." She said, looking him over with her emerald eyes. "I'm Scarlett. It's a pleasure to meet you, Cody." She said, his name rolling off her tongue in a velvety tone.

Her eyes looked him over, trying to figure out what race he was. Sometimes it was difficult to tell. She blinked her long dark eye lashes after a few seconds of staring and then gave a small grin, flashing her pearly whites. "Sorry I didn't mean to stare." She said, giving a small laugh. Great, now he probably thought she was some freak. She bit her lip, nervously running her slender hand through her dark curls.

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-22-2012, 03:08 AM

"Aww don't be like that, babe. Promise I won't bit- HEY!" The golem, who had not paid much attention to the feline woman, was just about to move his face to the Irishwoman's neck when the shorter female abruptly put herself between him and his toy. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"This b**** just doesn't know when to butt out! Do you want to join us that badly, kitty cat?!" the ghoul said with a toothy grin, though annoyance was clearly in his tone. Licking his needle-like teeth, the ghoul continued, "I wouldn't mind an extra snack!" It was then that he grabbed the scantily clad woman's arm and attempted to drag her towards the club's exit. The golem followed his friend's lead and grabbed the arm of the red-head he had been flirting with.

"Looks like we're gonna have a party tonight, after all! Hahahah!" the tall man said as people who didn't want any trouble started getting out of the way.

--------------------------------------

"Trouble starting? Why do you ask?" When Eli looked towards the same direction as the brown haired guy did, he was stunned to see two goons harassing two women. It had been a long time since anything like this happened at the club. But he wasn't too worried. Surely the bouncers would handle them.

Soon enough, three guards in suits approached the ill-mannered men and tried to talk them into unhanding the women. However, neither of the inhuman duo would listen and they immediately lashed out at the guards. The golem, with his brute strength, picked up one security personnel and flung him towards the restaurant area of the club. The poor man crashed into a table. The ghoul, whose nails extended into foot-long razor-sharp blades, slashed through the chest of one man and lacerated the arm of an innocent bystander. This caused more people to back away from them. Their screams already started catching the attention of the rest of the nightclub.

"The boss is definitely not gonna like this!" After watching for a while, Eli then turned to the man who had moved to chat up a newcomer with long curly hair. The two had ordered drinks which another bartender immediately attended to.
"Hey you, I don't suppose you'd want to go over there and fetch your...uhm...sister, was it? Doesn't seem like things are getting any less problematic."

---------------------------------

As with anytime anyone gave him attention, Nikola woofed happily when the painted man tried to pet him properly. "You're pretty funny!"' he said, "And I'm not an it, I'm a guy too!" He wasn't sure if these two, neither of who smelled human, would be able to hear him as the angelic lady had but he was enjoying their company already.

Once Isaac managed to clear his throat, he spoke up on the elf's comment. "Uh, actually he's not lost. He's my pet." Looking from one to the other, he continued, "I take it you've never seen a chimera before?"

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-22-2012 at 03:12 AM..

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-22-2012, 03:22 AM

Cody flashed a toothy smile, as a single cat ear twitched out from under his messy hair. "Then thats what the lady will have." Relaxing a hip against the bar, he put some money on the bar to pay for all the drinks. "Oh please miss Scarlett, stare as much as you like. I think I may do the same." He slowly reached over and brushed a brown curl off her shoulder. His smile disappeared when the bartender spoke up. "Don't worry about Cali, she's fine."

Cali narrowed her eyes, and snarled when the one male touched her. 'Ghoul' the word burned like acid in her head, as she popped her fingernails into claws and took a swipe at the mans face. "LET ME GO!" She spun around, in effort to dislodge the males grip on her, and swing her leg up to kick the other male in the side. "CODY MUNROE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" she screamed across the bar.

Cody sighed as his sister yelled. "okay okay, I'll get her." turning to the brunette he winked. "don't go anywhere sweetheart."
With a long stride, Cody quickly made his way to the problem causers. "Okay guys, enough is enough, why don't you put the women down." His face drawn serious, the male were-puma fisted his hands until they shifted to huge paws.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2012, 03:23 AM

Scarlett was just about to take a sip of her drink and reply to Cody's cute remark when she heard two women being pulled out of the bar by a couple of jerks. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to control the anger that was rising up inside of her. Scarlett, DONT do this. Her inner voice told her, but it was too late. The glass she had in her hand shattered from the strength of her clenching hand. She stood, her stool falling backwards in the process, and then looked towards the men with blood shot eyes. The beautiful emerald color was now gone, and replaced with a dark crimson. "Let them go." She hissed, her demeanor changing from seductive and sweet to pure anger and hatred. "Or I'll kill you." She spat.

In just a few seconds the girls pretty red nails grew to the lengths of steak knives, and she was standing her ground behind the two men. "I'll give you five seconds to release them and leave or I'll cut your throats you pathetic beings." She growled, staring at the girls and then back at the men. This had happened to her many years ago, and no one had helped..so she wasn't about to let these two goons run off with these girls.

Her long dark curls laid gently over her shoulders despite her sudden dash out of her chair, and she knew she was making a scene, but it had to be done. "Five. Four.." She smirked, her dark eyes never letting the two men leave her sight. "Three." She said, the numbers rolling off her tongue. She eyed the man in front that had grabbed a girl first. "Two.." Her eyes narrowed even more, ready to pounce on them both if need be. She was about to go completely unbalanced.. and if that happened.. she wouldn't even be able to think about letting them live. She would be too crazed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2012, 03:30 AM

(hold off on your posts guys i am trying to post but you are posting so fast @.@ i shall edit this with my post)

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2012, 03:32 AM

((Sorry! D: I just started posting in this thread again and I was like ERHMERGERD a fight! Yay now I have something to post off of! lol But sorry I posted so quickly.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2012, 03:33 AM

(it is fine it is just my character is involved and you guys are just being so gong-ho about it before she can even react lol)

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 06-22-2012, 03:35 AM

((It's no secret that you're just REALLY slow, Ame.....))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2012, 04:05 AM

"I have no clue Sorren." Zamir said to his friend as he watched the male interact with it, he continued to stare at it and analyze it for a few more moments before a male grabbed his attention and was telling them what it was. "A chimera? No this would be my first.......in my world they do not exist." he sadi to the man as he turned his attention from the creature to him, clearly having not heard a single thing that it had said to them. "Sit, have some tea and cookies." he offered as he waved at the table before him, whacking the chimera again when it try to steal another cookie. "It is not good to steal from a blood elf." he said to Nikola as a very deadly look flashed into his eyes before it was gone just as quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Keara flatten her self as much as she could against the wall, tears were already streaming down her face, she couldn't stand up anymore, she slid down the wall and finally ended up sitting on the floor as the girl stood in front of her between her and the two males. "ah! No please let me go!!! Stop this!!" she screamed out in her distraught voice as she was dragged to her feet and forced to start leaving the place, her irish accent clear as day as she soon began to struggle to get free from the male, only causing harm to her self. Before she knew it she was let go as the golem started to fight with the bouncers, then some other costumers decided to join in, even though her tears, her first instinct was to flee. She had been tossed on the floor, getting cut by some broken glass as she scrambled to her feet, heading towards the nearest safe place, being the room behind the bar.

Shame_
RP Stalker

Old 06-22-2012, 04:25 AM

Sorren was surprised when it talked, and even retracted his hand a bit. "Wow.." he whispered, leaning in again. "A guy, huh?" Well sure, there are male species in everything..But an animalistic species that could talk? If only Sorren was so lucky in his wolf form, but really it was as if he had two personalities, one the man, and one the wolf. Looking up at the person who walked by, he stared blankly at up.

"Your pet?" he repeated, looking back at the Chimera. "I've never seen one before..But I've heard of the name before."

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-22-2012, 04:34 AM

The ghoul screeched viciously once the were-puma dragged her nails deeply across his face. He was even angrier now but the woman he held onto slipped from his grasp just as another were-puma had demanded their hostages' release. While the ghoul was pained by his injury, the kick that the bikini-top wearing brunette dealt to the golem barely affected him. He was made of rock after all. It would take a tougher hit to get him to notice anything.

Seconds after the male were-puma arrived, a third rescuer stepped up to the plate. Despite her delicate appearance, the way she threatened them did not match her looks at all. When her nails grew into long, vermilion edges in much the same way as the ghoul's had, it became clear that she too was no ordinary dame. With three against two, the odds seemed against the trouble makers. However, they each still felt confident in their skills and would stubbornly stand their ground against anyone who challenged them.

The injury on the ghoul's face was starting to heal up, albeit slowly on account of the scratch coming from a were. Cuts, and even dismembered limbs uncannily healed up quickly for ghouls. Stabs and gunshots too, even though any injury would still be a painful one. The only sure way to get rid of them was by severing their heads, burning them, or blasting them to smithereens.

As for golems, they were made of stone. Any means of damaging stone would work the same way on them. Since neither had hostages any more, they were free to focus on the fight at hand. The ghoul lunged towards the male were-puma in an attempt to bite him. Ghoul venom had a nasty effect of turning many of its victims into ghouls. If he missed, he would slash at his opponent in hopes of at least dealing a nasty cut. The golem on the other hand ran towards the weaker looking woman and threw a punch at her that could smash through the floor, not knowing she was part demon.

--------------------------------------

"Thanks! Don't mind if I do!" Isaac cheerily accepted the invitation and moved to their table. He loved cookies as much as Nikola did. 'Like pet, like owner' as they say. While he was free to help himself to the treats, his oversized dog was not and Isaac only grinned at this. He had already given up a whole box to the chimera and had no remorse at all about not sharing any more. Besides, the large beast knew he was going to get fed again later anyway. He should know better than to be greedy. And to steal from the table of strangers. So when Nikola tried once again to snatch a cookie, it came as no surprise that Isaac ignored when the blood elf chastised his pet. "I always assumed that people from the other worlds all knew about chimeras. Which world were you guys from?" Isaac asked both of them since neither apparently came into contact with one before.

"Yeah, a guy! Can't you tell?" Nikola said to the werewolf, slightly offended at his obliviousness. Still, running into two people in one day who could understand him was a good surprise. "Hey, ummm, do you think you could...you know...help a starving creature out? Cookie please!" he asked with a wide grin on his face as he stared at the man with anticipation.

Last edited by MintyRey; 06-22-2012 at 04:45 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-22-2012, 04:51 AM

The woman smirked as they released the girls. "Good boys." She said in a tone in which you would use when talking to an infant or an animal. She stood bravely in front of them, smirking when one ran towards her. She reached out one of her claw like hands and stopped his powerful punch. She had to admit that he was rather strong, but in this form she could take the hit. She clenched her now strong hand around his fist, smirking. She knew he must be in pain. A demon was very strong, despite their weak appearances.. And even though the male was made of stone, his fist seemed to crumble under her strength.

She knew it would be just a matter of minutes for the hand to fix itself but she also knew he would be in a lot of pain for the time being. "You don't mess with crazy." The woman said, making a 'tsk' noise and shaking her pointer finger at him. She released him and looked towards the ghoul. "How about you? Do you want to take a swing at me?" She asked sinisterly. Her red eyes shown that she had no fear, but amusement.

The dark haired beauty walked past the Golem and straight up to the ghoul, shoving him away from Cody. He had bought her a drink, so she might as well be nice and keep him from getting bitten by a Ghoul. That would be rather nasty. After she had pushed him back a few feet she didn't even bother putting her hands on him, just put her face directly in front of his.

Her crimson eyes flickered like fire as she stared into his. She stood tall, not a hint of nervousness in her appearance. "I think it's time you left." She said, her words cold, her eyes never leaving his.

((I'm sorry if this seems like god modding D: Just one of her demonic aspects is physical strength, and since you said that their limbs grew back I kinda went with it >.< But I don't plan on her doing anything else, thus why I had her just push him away from Cody.))

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-22-2012 at 04:58 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-22-2012, 04:55 AM

(dear the are npcs so it is okay just aslong as when it comes to others characters you dumb them down a bit)

MintyRey
N00b

Old 06-22-2012, 04:58 AM

[Yeah, it's fine :yes: these two were meant to be pushovers anyhow, hee hee =3 I'll wait for Codette to post before I figure out what'll happen to them next. Malzebbeth is going to freak out about the fight :sweat:

But that's for later. Yesss, later :ninja:]