happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-05-2013, 10:18 PM

(finx15: forgot to put that into the story or let you guys know about it. But all clan leaders and other members of your clans, you guys can use npcs as your own clan members. Just saying that you were speaking with a member that was already in your clan. You can even use your npc as a warrior to fight in the duel if you wanted to, you wouldn't have to make a profile for him/her..but just a name would be kind of helpful.)

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-05-2013, 11:52 PM

((I was thinking of making another character anyways maybe a guy but if you want to help out my clan you can make one to Andraus.))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-06-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Neveah Jaffe Shai
"Is that a No? I thought you might enjoy that." She responded to his confused look, a soft chuckle escaping him as her eyes danced with a lustful promise as if she'd been whispering some question about some sexual activity when they left. She couldn't have people wondering after all. As she spoke she'd stroke Avaddon's cheek to hide any reaction he might have to the words that would give away anything. Still that shiver was good..... or had he really felt something at the heat and passion shed faked in the whisper as she tried to calm him.

She snuggled back into his shoulder then and released him so she could glance around the room again. She watched the demon leave and felt a little more relaxed, the pain on her wrist finally fading. She let out a breath of relief without meaning to but it would look like she was simply pouting that her 'lover' hadn't given her some attention back for her sexual innuendo earlier. She wondered if he would fall into acting more naturally soon, though perhaps this was natural for him. Perhaps he always treated his lovers with such innocence and wasn't use to someone making a show over him....

Even as she mused this, however, a stab of pain rose from her wrist in reaction to some of the demonic energy. Something had happened, something 'forbidden' or profane. She hid it by turning her head as if to nuzzle into Avaddon's shoulder even deeper. She felt it pass quickly and her mind went to the demon outside. Had she done something? If so just what had she done? And should Neveah be worried? She began to wonder for the first time just what she had gotten into....

((*prods velvet* >.>''')

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-07-2013, 06:17 AM

Madeline looked around the table. She blinked lightly as she placed Mimi to her feet on the floor. "Yes, we have come to a decision." She said softly. Miralee heard what was happening as she slowly stood up. Miranda and Mia woke up slowly and stood up as well. They each made their way towards the table and placed their hands behind their backs. All except Mimi, she looked around confused and a little worried about why they were acting like this. "We came to the conclusion since our parents were the guardians of the Black Rose and the Bloody Moon, then it would be best...if we joined both." Miralee said softly, closing her eyes. "Miralee, Mia and I will be joining the Black Rose for our mother Hel'Len Mitchell Draca." Miranda said in a low voice. Madeline closed her eyes and smiled lightly, "We will be joining the Bloody Moon for our father Marsh Lee Draca." She said in a softly yet firm voice.

Mimi looked at her sisters, her eyes widen slowly, shaking her head. "Mommy, I don't want my family to go bye bye." Mimi sniffled as Madeline and Miralee looked at the baby sister. Miranda and Mia looked towards Mimi as well, they didn't know what to say so they looked away slowly. "You'll be able to see them, we will just be in different clans. We are still a family no matter what." Madeline said softly smiling to Mimi as she walked to where Spiritus was and placed Mimi down; she then placed a hand on her chest and bowed lightly, "I shall side with you my Lord." She said smiling softly. Mimi hid behind Madeline's leg.

Miralee, Mia and Miranda walked to Avaddon and bowed lightly, their hands on their chest. "We will side with you my Lord." The Three said softly. The Draca family had split, finish what their parents had started. Mimi cried softly, worried something bad was going to happen. She stayed behind Madeline's leg and shook lightly, closing her eyes tightly as tears rolled down her face.

[so horrible Y^Y]

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-07-2013, 02:52 PM

"Who knows, we'll just have to see." Were his last words that he had spoken over the the female half demon as she had tried to continue playing her part. While she had continued to snuggle up against him closely as though she were his apparent 'lover', it was strange to Avaddon that the founder of the Bloody Moon clan would simply just leave like that. It was true that the woman could simply be going to try and regain her ancient strength somehow, but yet that worried the blue-haired male. None of the current leaders of the clans that sat within this room should've been alive during the time the founders were around, so it was kind of completely something different to think that what the founders had done to regain their strengths if they were in need of it.

Even after she had left though, it seemed only within a matter of minutes that Neveah had decided to nuzzle herself closer to his arm. Turning his gaze upon the female next to him with a completely curious look upon his face, he tried to nudge his arm against her to see if he could catch her attention to look at him. Even if she did, he wouldn't really speak it out loud but the expression of confusion on his face would be clear to be on what bothered her for her to nuzzle against him that hard.

Whatever the problem was, the when sounds of multiple footsteps approached the table caught his attention. Avaddon had immediately turned his gaze upon all the sisters of the Draca family who had arrived. They seemed to had come down to a decision, they were going to split up their own family to into two parts to join both The Black Rose and The Bloody Moon for their parents. Both of their parents were quite old but they once indeed had worked for the two clans. Even if it wasn't under his command during the time and rather his own mother and father, Avaddon had known about the Draca family's mother working for the Black Rose. This didn't seem to go too well with the youngest of girls in the family. She seemed rather upset at the fact that her family was splitting. "All of you will be able to meet one another at all times, whenever you wish. I am quite sure Spiritus will agree to this as well. You five are family, even if you are with two different clans, you may enter the two clans freely without worry. When you are stopped by a lesser demon of either one our clans just speak your names and they shall let you pass to meet one another."

With those last words, a deep exhaled sigh of relief came from Avaddon's lips as he sat back within his seat with both of his eyes shutting close. "This meeting is over. I apologize once more to have dragged you all away from your busy lives to do such a thing." In an instant after just one of the four leaders had spoken up, four brightly white lit doors had slid open on separate parts of the room. It was their exit to leave the meeting room but as well as an elevator for them to head back down to the lobby in an instant. It hadn't truly mattered who took which door, since they had all led to the same place anyway.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-11-2013, 09:41 AM

He didn't really have an idea on who was right to choose. He did not have an intrest within fighting much , though if it needed to be done then it would. Glancing around, the female leader who seemed to know him had taken off already. Some of the other leaders seemed a bit incompitent in his mind. He glanced at the leader of the Black Rose. He seemed to be the only one who really knew what he was doing at this point. A sigh came from the hell hound, verywell, he had made a desicion. He said little, not wanting to make a public spectical of it, he was not one to really desire the spotlight. He merely stepped away from the table, going to stand ner to the other. He would speak to the other when this all ended, find out what his intentions were exactly. It wouldn't have to wait long it seemed, before the other was dismissing everyone and apologizing for the meeting. He kept his eyes on him, silent but taking in the details of his movement and actions. One could tell a lot from how someone was reacting and moving. Body language gave a lot away. The eyes were similar, though if one knew how to mask it, they were useless. Cerberus' own eyes and body language gave away little at the moment.

So far Raven had seemed to taken an intrest within the Serpent area, though they seemed to say little at this point. His eyes drifted to the leader, as his arms crossed over his chest. He gave her a slight smile, which seemed to mean he had made a choice, though he was as inclined to make it a big public thing as the hell hound seemed to be as he stepped away. Raven turned away from the table, he would speak with the leader when things had shifted here, people seemed eager to get this show on the rhoad. That was fine with him indeed, though it had little to do with him at the moment anyways. He made his way around to the female, leaning against the wall near her. That was fine yes? He sighed a bit, closing his eyes as the guy at the head of the table seemed to call this meeting to an end. Good, this was taking to long in his opinion.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-13-2013, 02:03 AM

"Praise and Glory to all of you, and have a wonderful day. If you feel the need to blow off steam, there is a New Club opening in Bloody Moon Territory. You are More then welcome to come. "he said to them, bowing to them. "I must take my leave. The Night is calling to me. "He said, and leapt out of the window. Using his grapple hook, he started his long treck back to his Clan's territory. The night was young, and he planned to reveal in it.

After the next few Death's of Demon Thug's, creatures that wouldn't be missed, Diavolo had more then enough of her power restored. She then began heading to the place Caci mentioned. She would wait there. However, if she was seen by anyone, they would notice something different. The Demonic pressure from her was stronger, her skin looked livelier, and had more color. She also had a burning flame in her eye, and a Leering Grin.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Neveah Jaffe Shai
"So cruel" She teased with a soft laugh as he spoke, her acting as flawless as ever. She seemed the perfect wanton lover, looking forward to some fun. She leaned against him, even if as each demon the woman took was an act that sent pain running up her arm as the holy energy reacted to the demonic act. She didn't react as her father left, instead keeping her face buried in Avaddon's shoulder. She didn't want the flicker of pain in her eyes be visible. She was sure she could hide it mostly but as unexpected and unpredictable as the waves were she was still uncertain. She used avadon's body and arm to hide the flicker of color that indicated outward the bows desire to come out and destroy the taint itself. She didn't know why it 'forgave' the taint in her... the ball of poison she'd been in her mother's womb. Perhaps her mother's blood was just that pure, that loved. Could the holy bracelet have a heart that could have fallen in love with her mother's heart?

She pushed away the thoughts and just waited, and soon had an unidentifiable feeling that the pain was over.... for now. Just what had that been? What act could disturb the bracelet? She suppressed a sigh and inwardly wondered what she was doing here at all. This city... Before she could muse further then that she felt the approach of the demon standing nearby. She glanced up at him, he was old... powerful. She showed none of her emotion but simply gave him that same warm smile like she had given all the demons. Silver eyes... pretty... she preferred the monsters without a pretty exterior to hide under, the kind she was use to fighting. Even the ones that looked pretty when covered in innocent blood as they were, their monster was still visible on the outside.

"Seems you have a recruit m'lord." she teased as she turned back to Avaddon. She wasn't the kind to show much respect to the demons, but that was easy to hide. She simply said the M'lord full of heat, her voice briefly sounding more like she was speaking a pet name to a lover while expressing their love in the bedroom then a normal speaking tone. She then simply laid her head against his shoulder, wondering if he'd ask her about things. It sure seemed so... Oh welll.

(anybody heard from velvet recently? o.o')

Andraus

Old 08-13-2013, 06:22 PM

Sitting on the edge of a building, looking down at the club that was almost open, Spiritus had his face in his hands. He was having another flash-back, from when he first met the Former leader, Shekina. The memory he was in now was around the time he joined. Shekina had just asked him what it meant to be a demon.

Looking at Shekina, Spiritus grinned. He was still his cocky self, even back then, and said. "It means I have power, and I shall use my power to crawl to the top, whatever the cost. "he said to her.

Shekina just looked at him, a look of pity on her face. "No.......being a demon means you must learn control. You have power, yes, but that sort of power can consume you. It has done to many others, those that are so far gone, they've lost their reason........But still, some are redeemable....heh, even the half-breeds are.......say, didn't you tell me you had a daughter, a half-breed, who was chasing you?" she asked.

"Heh......yea.....Little Mongrel is still after me, thinking I'm the one helping her finding me.......If she ever get's lucky enough to find me, she'll kill me. "he said, staring off into the distance. "Don't know why I bother playing this game with her, though."he would said.

"hmm.......maybe...."she started to say.

"Maybe what?"Spiritus asked, looking at her, confused.

"Maybe.......Maybe that's what you want, deep down. To die" She said

Spiritus snapped out of this memory after that sentence, and looked down. He then looked at the building he came from, which his daughter still resided. He then said to himself. "Hm......Maybe Shekina was right after all...."

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-17-2013, 02:02 AM

Madeline and Mimi remained silent as they followed Spiritus. Mimi was still saddened that her family had broken into two groups but she knew she had to be strong with Madeline. Madeline stood close to Spiritus once they were on some building, she stood close to him and watched him. Mimi went to the other side of Spiritus and said next to him, her eyes were closed but like her sister, she was worried for the Ruler of The Bloody Moon. "Mister...are you unhappy?" Mimi asked, turning her head in his direction. Madeline sat on the edge with Spiritus, "Something is troubling you, isn't there?" She asked in a gentle voice.

Miralee, Miranda and Mia stood by Avaddon, since Miralee was older than the other two, she was going to be their voice, just like Madeline was the voice for them. "Of course, my lord." Miralee said smiling softly. Mia and Miranda were happy to hear they were allowed to see their sisters again whenever they wanted. They remained by the young Leader's side and waited until their leader said it was time for them to leave.

[O.O oh my, my post has shrunk XDD]

Andraus

Old 08-17-2013, 05:31 PM

"Memory's are like a poison, ever scarring you, slowly killing you. "He said, holding his head. "Sometimes, I wish I could forget everything I've done.....but, I acknowledged my horrible past long ago.....it's just now that it's coming back to haunt me. "he said to them, and stood up. "Sorry, I shouldn't trouble you with my problems.....You have plenty of your own, as it seems. "he said to them, and dusted himself off. "Let's move. The club is just down there. It 's an altogether nice place, but It can be quite loud. "He said. "Go relax, and enjoy yourselves. "he said to them, picking up Mimi, and placing her on his shoulder.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-18-2013, 06:16 PM

It wasn't too soon until both the other two demon males had decided to choose which of the four clans they wished to had joined. The long silence with no reply from either of them had at first given Avaddon the thought in his mind that neither of them were going to go with any of the clans and rather decide that neutral would be best for them. It didn't really concern the blue-haired leader too much since he and the rest of the other four clan leaders had seemed to be well more than agreed at the fact that the two males or anyone who wished to join a clan didn't have to join one if they didn't wish to. However, that thought was immediately tossed aside when Cerberus had made his way over to stand by Avaddon to show that he was joining the Black Rose clan. While the other male had decided to make his own way to stand by Seinna's clan. Eyeing both of these males as they picked which sides they were going to join, Avaddon continued to remain silent since he had already stated that the meeting was over. Whatever anyone did at this point was up to them, if they wanted to leave they could. If they wanted to stay, they also could.

His attention was soon brought onto Neveah beside him as she hid her face against his arm once more. Curious as to why she had kept doing so, probably asking when there were still other demons in the room that were unaware of her true identity, he hadn't bothered to speak too much about it only to nudge her with his arm lightly to show on his expression of what bothered her. When she had stated that he had recruits by this point, Avaddon had let out a light chuckle from his lips as he nodded to agree with the female half demon. The chuckle wasn't exactly audible but rather to show a light smile and his mouth moving as though he were laughing. "Indeed."

After speaking, the blue-haired male had stood up from his seat before turning slightly over to his side to take his gaze upon the two Draca sisters and Cerberus. "You three may go return to the Black Rose territory if you wish. If not, then you may go ahead and roam free for the time being. There is nothing much to do at this point in time. So if you wish, there are refreshments and food downstairs. If not, you can simply go roam the city and learn more about where everything is. Going into other territories will not bring much penalties at this point since there will be a battle going on soon." After he had informed them, Avaddon took his gaze straight upon both Zeta and Omega. "You two..might want to bring 'him' out soon and start your training or something. You know even though he is strong..it will still be quite tough to beat Luna." He had instructed the two, only to wait for them all to most likely leave so that he could have a chat with Neveah. The female half demon seemed to had kept hiding herself into his arm for some strange reason, and he was going to end up figuring out why sooner or later.

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 08-18-2013, 07:23 PM

Alexandria strolled down the street on the eastern part of town, not really caring where she was since she had to alliance to any groups. As she walked she said her hellos to the creatures around her, waiting for their replies before going to the next one. She never cared for her abilities when she was alone, since it was part of the reason she was kicked out of her village, but she soon grew accustomed to them once she took refuge in the demon city. Although there were a few small fights here and there among the alliances, it was pretty peaceful as a whole. She started to wonder whether or not it was safe to go outside the city limits, or in there would be demon hunter around looking for the city or just any stray demons. The idea of hunters made her shiver as she decided to stay away from the outside world for now.

Andraus

Old 09-01-2013, 05:39 AM

Gothika_Knight: ahem.
finx15:
happydeath:

and to all those whose names I can't recall.....what the hell?!

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-01-2013, 06:15 AM

((me and happy are waiting on kiyoto *nod*))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-02-2013, 12:44 AM

((I am lost.))

Andraus

Old 09-04-2013, 07:04 PM

( :l Okay, Happydeath, post your message, and let's do this.)

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 09-04-2013, 07:37 PM

Kyra had remained silent throughout the rest of the meeting. Amongst all the talk, chaos, and obvious rivalry, she was utterly lost and confused about the whole ordeal. For starters, she was dragged to the meeting as soon as she had entered the city. She knew no one, was alone, and not expecting such a experience. Kyra had met a blind woman named Caci who had offered her guidance and much needed help, but not one other had taken much of a notice of her. Yes, it was true that the half demon did not crave nor did she want attention, but she was surprised that no one had really spoken to the stranger at the meeting. From what she had gathered, most of the others knew one of another. They kept to their own groups, however. It had appeared to Kyra that there were different groups, well clans, that had formed inside the city. The clans were almost hostile to one another, but she did not know much more of the matter.

Leaning against the wall of some building in an alley, Kyra inhaled deeply and rested. After the meeting had ended, she had fled. Caci had offered her a job at her club and a safe place to stay, but amidst the already confusing environment, she had told Caci that she would travel to her club once she was ready. The fact was that Kyra was still trying to gather herself and all that had happened since she arrived.

Kyra had simply planned on finding a place to lay low for a few days until she became used to the city streets and then find herself a job, an apartment, and live in peace among the other demons hoping that for once she would not be considered a threat. The opportunity of taking a job at Caci's club was one she would not pass up. She figured she would navigate her way to the club on her own sometime later on in the night. She was still close to the center of the city and had began remembering the scents and street numbers. She figured with Caci's scent familiar to her now, she would find the club without much problem.

((Sorry about not posting for so long. I became really busy and then was lost. >__< Hope this post is okay..))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-05-2013, 04:58 PM

(Well since we're on a bit of a hold on for my actual character right now. I'll post for the others who i said i'd take over for the time being.

Temple: since your not completely back yet, i think. o.o I'll play for Zeta and Omega till you get back like i said.

Oh, before i forget. AGAIN. uhh..Momo has quit the roleplay. So those of you who want to take over the Serpent's Kiss Leader, go ahead and let me know now and send in your profile so that i can post it up. The Serpent's Kiss doesn't play a big role at the moment, but you can make her/him since well..its kind of like a neutral thing at the moment like how Black Rose is. The two plotting clans right now are Ravinca(gone soon.) And Bloody Moon(sent you all a pm about why.) soo yeah. o.o')

After listening to the conversation within the whole room about what was going to happen for the duel between the clans of Ravinca and Bloody Moon; the leader of the Ravinca clan simply had nodded her head as she stood up when the meeting was brought to an end. "Thank you, Mr. Zeta; Mr. Omega." She replied to the two of them for assisting her clan in fighting within the duel. Even if it did seem a bit confusing as to how the Black Rose leader knew of someone between the two of them that could fight for her clan and wasn't considered actually part of a clan anyway, she had only shrugged her shoulders at the thought and watched as how the Bloody Moon leader and founder had left the room already. It was time to go, with a deep exhaled sigh she made her way over toward the nearest window before hopping straight out the door as she let herself drop form several stories in the middle of the air to what looked like an instant death to any demon or mortal.

However, in an instant before she had hit the ground she had allowed herself to concentrate some of her demonic energy into her descend as as large shockwave had formed around her feet as the tip of her foot had touched the ground, allowing her to land gracefully but the after-effect to her surroundings causing a large amount of damage. Thanks to the city being all demons though, she hadn't let out enough energy to actually damage any buildings but rather just cause multiple cracks to form into the cement ground she landed onto. "Time to head to the club, I guess." She spoke to herself as she began to walk her way towards the actual club where the battle would be settled at.

While on her way, she began to think the duel through. She would be having someone random fighting for her clan. That showed much weakness to herself; she wouldn't accept that. If she were to end up destroying the humans she was going to need to become stronger than any hunter that there was around. "No. I will fight for my own people." She whispered silently to herself until she had ended up realizing that she was at the club already. Taking in a deep breath, she made her way into the actual club as she scanned the room to see exactly where she was supposed to head if she wanted to get into the actual battlegrounds where the duel would be held.

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Omega
After it seemed as though all the leaders had left the meeting room. Omega had turned his attention over toward the Black Rose leader along with his brother; Zeta. Raising a brow at the thought that they should go train and bring out their true form, a low scoff had been heard from his lips. Train? HA! Who needs to train, this time..Kharn will defeat that bitch. She'll wish that she never met us. Were the only words that came through his head as he nodded his head to his leader, just so that no problems would have to come up within Black Rose clan. He was still quite curious as to the woman that was all snuggled up to the leader's arm but brought no concern to it. Whoever she was, it was Avaddon's job to deal with it. They were simply instructed to battle with the founder of the Bloody Moon clan, nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
Zeta
Listening to the Black Rose leader as how he stated that the two brothers should get ready to fight against Luna. Zeta nodded his head in understanding as he knew for a fact, well enough that the last time Kharn had fought against her, it was quite a difficult battle to which seemed to have no end. This time though, he would make sure that he would come out victorious. "Yes sir." He had responded to Avaddon before making his way over toward Omega and grabbing him by the arm to drag him out of the room. "Lets go Omega. You heard the boss. We don't have any time to waste right now. The more time we have to train, the better the chances we'll have against her." He explained just enough for anyone who wanted to listen, could listen.

Andraus

Old 09-05-2013, 08:10 PM

(Gothika_Knight: My guy is waiting on your two characters)

Diavolo was waiting inside the club already. She wasn't drinking, but she had a smile on face. It was a Smile that would chill the blood, and cause normal people to think she was insane. She wasn't, but close to it. Being trapped in a Prison of Suspended hell for the Last 2 thousand year's, any demon would have a tremendous blood-lust. She looked forward to the blood-shed, and with her years of practice, she learned 'a lot' more about death and destruction

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 09-05-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Neveah Jaffe Shai
"Well we should leave them to train, shouldn't we darling?" She teased Avaddon, her eyes looking at him the way any young thing might look to their older, powerful, mate. She held the perfect breathless anticipation, and her hands on his arms held them close as she leaned into him. She barely gave the warriors a smile, glad to get out of there soon. Of course she would need to go to this fight and watch as well to keep up appearances. She wondered absently how Avaddon would feel about her coming along, and where her father had gotten off to.

Her father... those words still stung. She had hoped to find a soulless monster she could simply destroy not all this mess... It didn't help that Avaddon kept looking at her with such concern. No one looked at her with concern, not even the other hunters. She was the half demon they both feared and were glad to have. She wasn't sure what to do really... Logically she should probably stay and observe this fabled city the hunters association thought a mere myth. She also didn't mind hugging on the handsome demon too much, there was an ....appreciation there she couldn't quite deny. For now she dismissed the attraction as mere loliness however and stayed close to the demon as she played her part.

Quote:
Chanda Acacia Tanzer
"Then lets head out." Caci responded to the wolf demon, not seeming to have any problem with his rudeness. All it seemed to do was make her smile faintly. She was use to people being rude, not all appreciated her wisdom... The smile faded, however as the scent of blood magic had continued to come up to the tower. She ignored the scent, however, and simply tugged on the leash to her seeing eye lion. She let Kyra leave without a remark at all and had simply nodded, she understood why the girl would feel overwhelmed. With that she would lead the wolf to the club and merely wave to the bar for him to have a seat.

"Please wait here my dear while I prepare the underground. You can be my guest when you enter. For now Harvey will take care of you, it can be on the house for now" She said simply. The demon she called harvey, a gender switching demon whose female identity called itself harley, would approach while cleaning a glass and begin reciting the menu for the wolf demon. She then would head to the underground, various undead and various living animals instantly rustling in their den as they sensed their queen. She would enter by deciding to the basement where various supplies were kept and one wall held an ornate carving in the shape of a door. It held Celtic knotting and various animal eyes in it's design so it almost felt like it was looking back at you. Next to it was a pedestal with a similarly designed bowl placed on it. The bowl seemed to burn continually with a pale blue fire, as if waiting for some offering which would be none other then the flowers she had given the various leaders and fighters.

She would only need to wave her hand over it, however, and two eyes would glow on the door before opening. She soon was headed through, able to 'feel' everything in the underground with the same detail as most would see. She smiled as she listened to the animals rustling and patted a skeletal lion that approached her. Soon the animals were moving around at her silent command as she began to move her hands. The earth tunnels would switch shape and curl around so soon an arena was opened up before her for the battle. There were a few slopes and walls in the arena for the fighters to make use of if they liked and seats for those who would watch. She then headed back through the door to wait on the other side for those who would come to fight or watch.

(harvey/Harley is a random npc for now unless someone wants to play him/her. XD. So feel free to use the bartender as you like people. The base personality would probably be Flirty, smooth, confident, obervent, and good at keeping secrets. He/she is probably also very good looking. Classic cliche young bartender)