happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-07-2013, 07:00 AM

As Kirito sat on the ground, waiting for a reply from Naomi and Gemini about what reason the two had been doing this far up north. He had realized after a few moments that he had completely forgotten to introduce himself to the woman who healed his wounds. "Oh dear, my apologies Miss Naomi. I had completely forgotten, my name is Kirito Kazuto. Level 47, Twin swordsman." Right as he had introduced himself to her, the sound of a loud scream from a slight distance had caught his attention. Raising a brow as he quickly turned his gaze over toward where he had heard it come from, the sight of a young female with pink hair had rushed out of nowhere, only to slightly miss him by a hair.

"What the hell!?" He exclaimed as he gasped sharply as he did his best to avoid getting hit as well, the thought of being hit at that speed would've created quite a large amount of pain in his side. Sighing heavily to himself as he stared at the girl that rushed over only to see Zeus and scurry to hide behind him, he only raised a brow and took a glance at her. "Uhh...hello to you too, little one." Just noticing her wings it was more than easy enough to realize that this girl was a fairy without having to check her stat information. "Uhm..who're you?" Was the only question he could come up with at the time.

Turning his attention back over toward Gemini as she stated that she was traveling for the same reason for searching for the creature that could grant a wish to all players, Kirito had his own eyes widen for a moment. He hadn't said much other than just turn his attention right over towards Naomi as she also spoke of searching for 'something' but not specifying what it was. It had seemed as though these other two females were on a quest to find something as well, maybe they were all looking for the samething. Something that could just be all a complete lie to make players think there was another way out of the virtual world that was created by the hacker that did this to them.

Whatever the case was, when Naomi had stated that there was someone there other than the pink haired girl that just rushed out of nowhere. Kirito had glanced around for only a single moment to find where his sword was. When the sight of the hilt of one of his blades came into sight, he grabbed a hold of it and readied himself in case whoever it was; was just another player or monster preying on them. "Show yourself!" He demanded out into the clearing, there was a chance that this might not have even worked; but it was worth a try.

Finally, as Kirito awaited for whoever or whatever to show itself to them. Another player came over, this time it was a tall fully armored male and a female. The male seemed to had asked the group for directions as to where the nearest village was. Completely dumbfounded as to which way to even go at this point for a village, he stayed silent and shrugged his shoulders. "Hello sir, and ma'dam. I'm not too sure myself...if you would wish, we can all travel together to the nearest village. If you all don't mind going together anyway." He asked the rest of the group, almost as though he were inviting them into a group party so that they would be able to protect one another much easier. Although it was of their choice on whether or not they would agree.

((Just letting you all know, by around 2:00pm EST. All posting must stop in this roleplay, I am putting this on pause because Ichirus will not be able to post until saturday night if not, she will be online all day sunday.

This is the only OOC im putting up real quick in the actual roleplay thread. OOC should remain in OOC thread.))

EgotisticalNymph
Non-royal Princess

Old 11-07-2013, 04:50 PM

As Strea hid behind the guy, he started talking to her. However, he called her little one. Little one? she thought to herself, starting to get a little angry. "just so you know I am not little. I am just stuck in a fairy body." She began to say, fly up to his shoulder. "My name is Strea Anelion. Level 16, elemental fairy. But only because I lost a bet. If you make light of my size, you will surely pay." However, she then caught sight of the wolf again and hid behind the boy's shoulder.

Just then, just like she had done but on a larger scale, another person came into the clearing, this time a knight and a female with her face covered up. Wow, for a small group they do seem to be able to get a lot of activity. Maybe I should stay with them, despite the.... dog.... She looked over at the dog, gave a small shiver, and moved to the other side of the boy, who was now talking to the newest guests, and kept it out of her sight.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 11-07-2013, 10:12 PM

Kirito was greeting the newcomer, who was already on his case about her size. Naomi shook her head. The girl was little, yet mad at Kirito for noticing it? People were strange. She'd found them even stranger in this game.

Before Kirito could get another word in, two more people were entering into their area. Zeus was beyond anxious. It was very unusual for so many people to be in a group, as was it just as unusual for so many to be so far North in the same area. And, there was still someone lurking in the bushes.

Naomi and Zeus were both uneasy. The group was getting too large too quickly. Naomi wasn't here to make friends anyway. She could tell that fearful fairy was going to get on Zeus' nerves, acting like he was some kind of monster, and Zeus was already wary about the silent Mage that had just arrived as well. He'd yet to take his eyes off of her and the forest beyond them where another still lurked.

Well, that was their cue. The meat was done. Unfortunately for everyone, Zeus and Naomi hadn't expected a parade of people to show up, and she'd only cut the already small animal into four pieces. One for Zeus, one for her, one for Gemini and one for Kirito. No matter. It wasn't her problem.

She took one of the pieces, handing it to Zeus who swallowed it whole. Naomi herself would have to wait until hers cooled, so she wrapped it and put it in one of the pouches that Zeus would carry on his back. She stood and adjusted her pancho-like fur lined jacket, pulling on the hood and tucking her raven black hair into it. Then she placed the packs over Zeus' back.

While Zeus stayed beside Naomi, not trusting the large group, she knelt down over the fire once again. She picked up the meat that had the special herbs on it, placing it in a wrap so that it wouldn't burn him, and handed it to Kirito. "You need all the strength you can gain to complete the healing. The herbs will help." She mustered a smile for him, trying to be friendly, though a lingering sadness tugged at the corners of her lips.

She stood and she and Zeus began to make their way away from the fire and the group. She looked over her shoulder. "Good luck," she said, to no one in particular, and before long they were gone, lost to the forest once again.

((This was an exit post for my character, since I won't be able to post until Tuesday or Wednesday and don't want everyone waiting on me. Happy approved my posting, so no worries! Happy playing!))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-09-2013, 06:47 AM

People were showing up so quickly, Gemini could barely keep up. Just as quickly, the cleric Naomi had disappeared. Shaking her head to clear it, she turned to the man and woman who had showed up. "There isn't a village within miles of here. We'd have to travel down the mountain to get to the nearest one. As Kirito said, the safest way would be to join a party." She told them. Glancing at the other fairy, Gemini frowned. "You know, I am a fairy as well, but I'm normal sized. Did you realize when you created your character that you could do that?" She asked the touchy little creature as she picked up the bit of meat that had been left for her and started eating.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-09-2013, 10:43 AM

After questioning the fairy girl on who she was and hearing from her exclaiming that she was actually 'trapped' inside the body of a fairy instead of truly being that small, Kirito had raised a brow to her on wondering how that was possible. Was her body cursed with being something like that, just as he was with the strange creature that lived within him. Listening right after to the girl introducing herself as Strea Anelion and being at the level of 16 of the Elementist class, he nodded his head to understand. "Ah, alright then. Well then my name is Kirito Kazuto. Level 47, Twin Swordsman." He reintroduced himself to her as he watched her raise herself up from hiding behind his shoulder, only to hide back down after seeing Zeus a second time.

A light chuckle had come from his lips as he turned back for a moment with his smile fading to a frown in an instant. It had looked to be that Naomi was now leaving the group with her wolf companion, but not before handing Gemini and him a piece of the meat that she was cooking. Taking the meat and bowing his head lightly to understand that he would need it to keep his health and nutrient levels to a good enough rate, he nodded his head. "Thank you for your assistance again, Miss Naomi. Uhm..I wish you luck upon your journey of whoever or whatever you are searching for." Kirito had called out to her before she vanished into the thick forest.

Turning his attention back over toward Gemini after he had wrapped up the piece of meat and stowing it into his inventory pouch, he had heard from her as to how she spoke to the tall other male that had come towards the group with a woman who hadn't spoken about how the closest village wouldn't be for miles from where they were. It also sounded as though she agreed that a party would be best to get there safely rather than all of them separating at once right at the time being. Naomi was a cleric, but she also seemed in a rush to leave so she must've been close if not her direction for whatever or whoever she was searching for might've also been in a different direction. "So, will you all travel with us to the nearest village? It would indeed make the travel seem to take a lot less time rather than having to have each one of us walk there alone quietly." He suggested, still quite curious about to what was spying on them that Naomi spoke about. It could've just been some kind of beast thinking they could ambush them, but he could also be wrong as well.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-09-2013, 04:22 PM

Yukina smiled brightly as they came to a clearing."Ha i was right",she said proudly and looked back to Akito."hurry up you slow poke!",she called out happily. She then went towards the group, trying not to look threatening."hello there!",she called out happily. She had never been so glad to see others besides herself and Akito. When she first came here, she had been alone for a long time , until she met up with Akito who was also trapped here.

Akito sighed as he came out and went beside Yukina."okay ,okay so you were right , i will eventually owe you a milk shake",he said huffing then looked to the group."so ,what if their bad people, who are crazy, and would kill us if they had a chance to?" Akito asked watching the large group that had formed. "then again, even if that were the case Yukina you would still run to them....you almost crushed me in a hug when you saw me wondering around",he muttered. Then flinched at her punching his arm.

"well duh! when your alone here forever and finally find another person , its less creepy, but to know there is more people then i thought , it makes me happy to know i wasn't the only one stuck here, you know?",Yukina said as they made they way over to the group of people gathered.

EgotisticalNymph
Non-royal Princess

Old 11-09-2013, 06:46 PM

Nice to meet you Kirito.” Strea said. Right when she had gotten comfortable, Strea heard the other fairy that was there saying that she didn’t have to be small, she let out a big sigh. “You see…” she began to say, “That was part of the bet…. The one who originally made the bet is a bit of a girly girl. She said that if I wore a dress, people would say I was cute. I disagreed. So one day at school, I dressed up. However, I didn’t know that she had bribed our friends to say I was cute. And due to the rules of the bet, I was told I had to be the smallest, cutest thing possible.” She sat down and gave another big sigh. “I heard for so long after that I decided to go off on my own, and when they told me that the game was hacked, I just ignored them. Probably should have listened them.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-09-2013, 10:32 PM

The surroundings did not look familiar to the little mage. Pausing for a moment, he let his eyes wander up to the sky above. Just where was he heading? He did not know...He had been in a town awhile back, then with no place to go from there, he had begun walking. Now here he was. Glancing in the direction he had come from, he could see fields behind him, and the single winding rhoad. Ahead was a large expansion of forest. Gripping the rim of his hat, he adjusted it slightly, before taking a few more steps. The trees were close together, and a bit spooky, but he couldn't stop now. A noise overhead made him jump. A crow sat on one of the branches overhead. Letting out a breath, he looked down at his feet. How sad was he...afraid of a little bird. It was amazing he had lasted this long. He had to have battled some pretty strong people, since his level was high...trouble was....he couldn't really remember any of it.

The little mage was cursed with amnesia at the moment. It had been about a month now within the gaming world, since he had woken up in that field. He had not had any idea of who he was, or where he had come from. The only source he had, was the name displayed over his health bar, that read 'Haru'. Was that his name? It had to be right? The crow above gave another caw, before taking off. Since that day, Haru had been learning what he could about this odd world and trying to learn about himslelf. Few seemed to be interested in helping him, he guessed black mages did not have such a good reputation around these parts. Some even seemed to be terrified of him, but he had no idea why. He had recently begun to get some glimpses of his past, but they were not exactly what he wanted to see.

One night, he had had a dream of a village. He was standing in the middle, and all around him, the buildings were on fire. His staff had been in his hand, and a broken sign on the floor had been the name of 'Mithreal'. Upon inspection the next day, he learned that that was the name of a small trading village that had been set up. It had been a target of an attack a while back, a lot of it damaged from raging fires. It was still in the process of being rebuilt. Haru could not help but wonder, if he had somehow been responsible for what had happened. He shook his head, forcing himself forward into the trees. He needed to get his mind off of this and keep moving forward. He had spent a lot of his time doing good deeds, one of which he was in the process of now. He was heading to the next village to a shop, bringing along with him a rare ore.

Back in the village he had been in, a blacksmith there had asked if he would take it to a friend of his. Haru was happy to help, so here he was, on his way to deliver the ore. The surroundings seemed to get a bit darker and more ominous. He felt a bit more scared to be on his own, but there was no helping that now. He had to be strong. A rustle came behind him, and he jumpped, turning to see a pair of eyes looking out from a bush. A growl came from their direction, and the title of a wild wolf appeared over the onlooker's eyes. "Eep!" without thinking, Haru put his hands up. A flash of light sprung forth, and the bush caught on fire before him. A loud yelp then howl came from the direction of the bush that was now ablaze.

Haru blinked, he hadn't really been meaning to harm the wolf, seeing it take off into the trees. "Hey!" he tried calling, but it was gone. Trouble was, the fire was not. The bush was burning red and orange from the fire. He panicked a bit, it had to be put out before it spread. This was bad, very bad. Haru felt so clumsy and bad for causing this trouble. He had to focus...water! A water spell would help out right now for sure. Haru hopped back, opening a hand. In a slight glittering light, his staff formed in his hand. He pointed it at the bush before him, time to put this fire out.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 11-10-2013, 02:52 AM

Nausicaä continued watching from where she laid, it had been a while since she last saw a group like this just talking and sitting there. She smiled softly and relaxed on her chest with her head resting in her hands. Blue chirped quietly as he hovered over and sat on the naga girl's head. Her tail curled lightly as it swayed lightly from left to right. She was enjoying the view of what was happening, seeing random players back into the small group, asking for certain things; even a young woman leaving the group with her wolf companion.

Nausicaä moved closer to the group, shifting her weight against the ground as her tail scarped against the dirt until she heard a male voice call out to her, telling her to show herself. She gasped sharply, looking up towards Blue who vanished from her head. She looked around panicking until she saw him by a tree. Nausicaä growled lightly and slithered over to him, grabbing the blue orb and pulled him close, "Hora, Blue. I said stay close." She whispered softly looking around as she tried to find a way to take the attention off her for a moment.

She then spotted a rock by her tail, blinking lightly and looked from over the tree a little, Nausicaä came up with the perfect idea. Using her tail, the naga girl picked up the rock with her tail and used to claws to climb the tree. With a flick of her tail she throw the rock but not where she wanted to throw it. She looked over and seen that the rock flew over towards the group and accidentally hit a boy with a fairy on his shoulder in the head. Nausicaä gonked as she facepalmed and looked at the boy, waiting for him to react. 'Nice one Doitsu, hora. You successfully became an idiot hora.' She sighed softly to herself and looked at the boy. He was wearing what looked like a brown leather looking suit, she was unable to catch his name but from what she could hear, she thought he said he was a twin swordsmen. She looked at Blue as he flashed the color of purple, showing that they were weaker than her.

Nausicaä sighed again and rolled her eyes lightly, looking away for a moment and hide within the tree, hiding her tail within the tree.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 11-10-2013, 03:12 AM

(goofy opening for my Thief :D)

The Women looked at the Group, and lowered her hood. Her white-Bluish hair shone in the sun. "It would be best......if we did not......I attract unwanted attention......You would only be put into grave Danger. "She said, staring at them with a blank expression, her eye's like Ice. Cold, Piercing, clear.

A Crossbow Bolt flew in front of the group. Suddenly, a loud bang, and a puff of smoke, blinded the group. Thorin swooped in, grabbing whatever purse he could, Stealing from both the Fairy, and the Twin Swordsmen. He then ran out into the forest, to make his get away, but tripped over Nausicaä's tail "Agh!...."He said, before falling face first to the ground. "great.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-10-2013, 04:01 AM

Gemini listened to the little fairy's story with a frown. "Well, that's just mean. Friends shouldn't do that kind of thing." She said at the end of it. Before anything else could happen, though, a rock flew from nowhere and hit Kirito on the head. Then the hooded woman from before pulled down her hood and expressed her belief that they would be safer without her. "Kirito, are you okay? Oh. Miss, I'm sure we can all handle ourselves, but if you don't wish to join our party then we won't force you." She said. Then a crossbow flew in and exploded with smoke, and in the confusion a thief tried to steal her belongings. He tripped, however, and Gemini was on top of him instantly, her blade at his throat. "No one steals from me. Give back whatever you took or else I'll cut your throat." She threatened. Of course, Gemini had been stuck in the game the longest of anyone, having been the first to get stuck, so she didn't know that dying inside the game caused death outside as well.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-10-2013, 04:42 AM

Awaiting for an answer from the large male and hooded female as well the little fairy if she was going to come with them to the nearest village. The last thing Kirito was really expecting was when another female had decided to show up at the group with calling out a 'hey' and to have another male come right over next to her in a matter of seconds. The female seemed to have white hair, while the male with blue hair as they spoke about something along the lines of meeting one another and thinking that the people around them could've actually been dangerous. Raising a brow as he looked down at the wound on his side that was now bandaged up, he was kind of curious as to how he was going to be threatening in anyway with a wound like that right next to him. "Uhm..hello there you two. So I would think that both of you are also stuck in this world as well and looking for a way out?..if so, would you like to travel with us?..we were going to the nearest town quite soon anyway. At least, some of us in my thought." Kirito spoke out before turning his attention towards Strea as she spoke of the story on why she was such a small fairy.

A nervous smile came across his lips as he shook his head at the thought that she had lost a bet to become such a small cute creature in the game. Although, Kirito had learned to this day that judging a small creature's size over their power was a big mistake at times. Even though they were small, there were times they could pack quite a punch. That was at the same moment that a rock had come bolting over into the group and hitting right on the side of the head. Letting out a light gasp and his mouth gapping open, he fell onto his side with a single eye twitch before sitting back up in a fit of rage. "Seriously..?! Who the hell did that?!" He demanded an answer, pretty much ignoring Gemini's question on whether or not he was okay.

Soon right after no response was given to that, when the hooded woman spoke about her not coming along in the group. Kirito had still been a bit in a fit of rage, holding the rock in one hand and nodding his head to the hooded woman. "Alright miss. That is alright if you do not wish to come with us..it is understandable if you have your own goals to go after." He instructed the woman who decided to finally show her true face. Suddenly without any warning, as a smoke bomb had went off around the entire group as Kirito's sight had become immediately slightly blinded and have his own inventory bag swiped from right under his nose. By the time the smoke had cleared up, he had glanced around the area to see what had happened only to notice that there was a large purple tail that he saw up in a tree. "There you are!!" He exclaimed out to the purple creature he saw up in the tree before tossing the rock back at the tail at full strength. "Come down here dammit! Show yourself!" He called out, demanding whoever it was to show themselves fully for a second time. Already kind of realizing that Gemini had caught someone at the same moment.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2013, 04:56 AM

Yukina blinked as the boy fell over and she went to him as he got back up."um yes we are trapped here too, we were hoping that you may know something about it",she said and looked to the trees. "i think they may not want to be seen",she said softly then looked back to the boy with a happy smile."my names Yukina, and the mopping guy with the blue hair is Akito. ",she said with a bow.

Akito gave Yukina a look."i am not mopey ... i'm just realistic",he argued then looked to the group." this is a nice little group you have here...where are the lot of you headed?"

Yukina looked to Akito. Then back to the group."don't pay any attention to him"

Andraus

Old 11-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Thorin looked at her, thinking this was a bluff. "Oh yea? Fat chance. You know what happens when we die in this world, and no-one is brave enough to actually take a real human life. "He said. He didn't know that she didn't know. He did, however, pull a crossbow bolt out, one that was laced with a Nerve toxin.

The women stared at the tree too, pulling her staff out. Thanks to t he fact that it was no longer holding it in place,, the wind blew part of her shirt up. With this happening, everyone got clear view of one thing : The Evil Eye, the mark on her back. Only one person had that : Malum in Se.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 11-10-2013, 04:30 PM

A water blob began to form above the bush, as Haru focused on it. Once it was in position, he let it drop onto the fire. A large rush of smoke rose from the fire, causing Haru to cough a bit. He walked over slowly, to examine the bush. It was pretty damaged. A slight sadness formed inside of him, seeing it that way. He noticed a few small pod like seeds at the base, kneeling to pick them up. A smile formed, though no one would ever be able to tell, and he turned to plant the seeds nearby their mother plant. After that was done, he had little else to do but then to keep moving. He would have liked to apologize to the wolf, but it was impossible when he did not know where the other had gone off to.

Instead, he said a little prayer for the wolf, before he continued through the trees. It was a slow journey, and Haru knew he was making it slower on himself. He walked slowly, looking at everything. The sounds made him wonder, some making him speed up. He got deeper and deeper within the woods. Soon voices began to reach his ears, causing him to look around. No one was nearby, so where were they coming from. "Wh-who's there...?" he said. When no answer came, he moved along slowly. The trees in front of him gave way to a rocky formation, which Haru followed along. The voices seemed to get louder here.

Around a little bend, he noticed a group of people standing and looking off into the trees talking. Haru hid behind the edge of the rocks, looking out at them. Who were they, and what were they doing here? Should he approach them? But what if they were evil, and tried to take the special ore? He couldn't have that, he needed to get it to the next village like he promised. He watched them slightly, they seemed to be talking to someone off in the trees. He scanned them, seeing a man who seemed to be holding a bow and arrow. Haru did not have a good feeling about any of this, staying where he was

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 11-10-2013, 07:29 PM

The largely built man stood as he tore the magical blade out of the stone, a grin grew on his face as he shined his new sword Caliburn "wasn't that hard as it was in the legend" the man said to himself as he sheathed the sword and turned from the stone "only a couple more then the sword will be mine" The large man started to make his way back from where he came but in the distance he could hear shouting and arguing, he didn't know what to do they could be higher leveled people hunting players or just unlucky new comers who got stuck in the game. The large man crept around through the trees to get a closer look on the strange group of adventurers "hmm what are they up to".

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-11-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Vaughn Clancy
Walking down a large dirt path that seemed to lead to nowhere at the moment was a male with greyish blue hair and horns on both sides of his head. At first view, it would look as though this man was just another npc character that was created through the game's programming system. This was due to the fact that while he had walked down the path, it looked to be that he had no weapon to protect himself or even a pouch or backpack to carry any items or equipment with him. Even without either of those things, the male continued to walk down the path with a warm smile across his lips as though he was completely carefree about the idea that he was stuck in this game just like everyone else. This was because, he was behind the hack itself of the game.

This user was none other than Vaughn Clancy, the original person that had hacked the game to cause all other users to be stuck in the game as they were at the moment. He had recreated his character but made sure that this time he wouldn't be easily caught to be the true hacker behind it all, rather he had disguised himself quite well with this second form he created through using the technology he had. Within this form, Vaughn does whatever he can to fool those around him to believe that he is just another player stuck in the game and searching for a way out. He acts kind to others around him so that he can fool them to think he isn't cruel and cause others around him to become suspicious about him.

As Vaughn had kept walking down the same path, he noticed to his right that there was a thick forest in the distance. Shrugging off the thought of going over there, he continued forward for several minutes to an hour till he had reached the entrance to a large village. Looking around to see multiple other players as well as npc characters walking around, he let out a soft chuckle before making his way into the village to see if he could have some fun to fool these people if not just get a little break for some sleeping and maybe some nice items. He had already received every single item in the game, but it didn't hurt to just have some fun of his own once in a while.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-11-2013, 05:35 AM

Gemini's wings fluttered in surprise. "What do you mean, take a human life? You can't die for real just by being killed in a game! Explain yourself, now!" She demanded, pressing her blade a bit closer to his throat. She couldn't comprehend what this thief was saying. The fairy girl's head was starting to pound the way it often did when she tried to remember her life before the game.

Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 11-12-2013, 06:24 AM

Nausicaä moved her tail as as soon gasped sharply as when someone randomly tripped over it. She blinked lightly and looked over where her tail was and who tripped over it, she looked over and seen it was a young man who seem to have stolen two purses land face first in to the ground. She facepalmed and sighed heavily, 'Really, how the hell do you not see my tail, it's bright outside hora.' She thought to herself shaking her head lightly. Thinking of a plan, Nausicaä looked over towards her tail and moved it away a little more from the two. It wasn't until she smacked her tail on the ground, hard enough to make it shake and rumble around the young man and woman who seem to have pinned themselves on the ground. "Stop fight you too hora. You'll end up killing each other and we can't have that hora." She stated, sitting within the tree.

It wasn't until she moved her tail again that something smacked hard against her tail. Nausicaä's eyes widen slowly as she clamped her teeth together and blushed a bright red. The naga girl placed her hand where a branch would be, only to end up missing completely and plummeted to the ground with a loud thud. She grunted sharply, slowly moving as she then started to sit up, her black, purple and mauve colored hair dangling over her face. Her tail, still on the ground close to the two ground slowly move away, curling lightly. The naga girl slowly lifted her head, only letting her piercing gold irises be visible, staring down at the group. "Hora...who threw that hora?" She growled angrily, gently tapping the ground with her nails.

EgotisticalNymph
Non-royal Princess

Old 11-12-2013, 06:17 PM

Strea watched as the group started getting larger and larger. This is getting crowded, possibly too crowded for me. Maybe this is my time to skedaddle. She started flying off of Kirito’s shoulder and started heading in the direction of the woman who had the hood on when she came. She began to say, “Well everyone, I thank you for the fire, but I believe it’s time for me to….” She stopped as the wind blew right when she got behind the woman. Then she saw it, the eye tattoo. Her mind raced with the words that she had heard about THAT tattoo, what it meant, who it belonged to. Out of a rush of fear, Strea yelled, “This woman has the Evil Eye tattoo of Malum in Se!!!!!!"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 11-12-2013, 11:39 PM

When Yukina had stated on the fact that her and Akito were also stuck within the game, which had caused for Kirito to turn his attention back over towards the two. "It seems as though its true...we're all stuck here till we can figure something out." He spoke to the two even though it was pretty much out loud enough for the others around them to hear as well. When she had spoke about how the person who was in the tree didn't want to be seen, he shrugged his shoulders about that before shaking his head. "Whether or not they want to be seen or not. Hitting me on the side of the head with a rock isn't going to go unspoken to me." Kirito informed as he slowly forced himself to stand up onto his legs. Even though he wasn't completely healed just yet, he had to stand up sooner or later to be able to make it to the next village.

At the words of Akito when he spoke up about being a realist, and as to how Yukina told the group to pay no mind to him. Kirito had let out a light chuckle as he nodded his head to the two. "So..since you two are also stuck here. Will you guys be joining us to travel?" He questioned the two only to turn his attention back over when the hooded woman had pulled out her staff to reveal the tattoo she had on her back. It wasn't of much surprise to Kirito since that was just like a curse that he had of his own on his left eye and right arm. Slowly moving his hand to touch his left eye that was still wrapped in the white bandages, he let out a light sigh at the thought of someone has another curse as well.

It wasn't till after he stood up and asked the question to Yukina and Akito that the presences of two others around them was immediately noticed to him. There were quite a few players coming all to this single spot in the forest, this made Kirito a bit nervous on what was going to happen if any of these people around them were actually here to kill them. Whatever the case was, he didn't bother to speak out loud to tell the others about there being other people around them to keep everyone calm and not thinking about it too much. If whoever the people were actually dangerous, they'd show themselves.

When Gemini had exclaimed out to the thief who stole Kirito's and her pouch of inventory, he hadn't spoken up but rather allowed the two to speak with one another. It sounded as though the fairy didn't realize the penalty of what was going to happen if someone was going to die in the game. That was right when a loud thud had been heard and another female voice called out to ask about who threw the rock at her. It was a large naga female as she tried to separate Gemini and the thief from one another before they tried to kill each other. Raising a brow, he pointed toward the naga female. "You threw the rock at me first. You hit me, so it would only be fair that I would react in violence in return." He stated to the woman, the last thing he had really expected was right when Strea exclaimed about the evil eye on the hooded woman's back. Removing his own hand from his left covered eye and squeezing his right arm tightly, he stayed silent about the eye.

Temple

Old 11-13-2013, 12:10 AM

Gawain tilted his head as he noticed the group of people didn't seem to want violence, the large man left the cover of the forest and begun to approach the travelers it seemed like they weren't out to harm anyone and they didn't seem to be much stronger then him so he should be fine if he would have to retreat "HO travelers" the man said raising one hand while keeping the other on his new sword, as much as he wanted to test the power of this sword he would rather avoid a fight with these people.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2013, 03:07 AM

Yukina smiled brightly."we would love too",she said happily then blinked seeing another boy joining thier group and smiled."hello there",she said grinning."who are you?",she asked kindly.

Akito smiled some at Yukina,she was way to friendly for her own grounp.He then looked to Kirito."are you sure its okay for us to join you guys, we wont be a bother weill we?",he asked worried. "we will pull our own wait ... but so long as your sure its okay for us to join your group"

Andraus

Old 11-13-2013, 05:38 AM

"Ho and lo, Fellow Warrior! Good to see someone still using Shield and Sword, not Magic or bows. 'he said to the man that just came up. "What are you doing on the far end of the forest, Traveler? "he asked, trying to be pleasant. The words looked Familiar, though he couldn't place a finger on it.

The women placed a hand on her back, and looked at the fairy, glaring at her. "Alright......say I am this person you speak of, what do you plan to do, little Fairy? "She said, gripping her staff tight. An Upright fight, with the level difference as it was, was total suicide.

"You mean.....you don't know? ah crap. "he said, jabbing the bolt into her leg. He then slid out from under her. "Don't worry, that bolt won't kill you, but it will stun you for a moment, give me enough time to explain. "he said, dusting himself off. "When the ten times pain in the ass hacked the game, he triggered some kind of fail-safe. It has us trapped in here, but that's not it only. Our brains are attached to the Neural network, and due to the hacking, even if we die, it won't re-activate our brains. Basically, if we die, we die in real life."he said. "The only way to escape, is to beat the game. That will trigger the sequence needed to re-activate our brains. "He said.

Temple

Old 11-13-2013, 01:55 PM

Gawain smiled at the somewhat warm welcome from the younger girl and knight "My name is Gawain and I was wandering back to town when I noticed your party of a sort standing out in nowhere" he said with a smile it had been a long time since Gawain had a conversation that wasn't about trying to beat this game they were stuck in. The large man tilted his head to some of the other party members "you wouldn't happen to be lost would you" it was rare to find people out this far from town so he really didn't know what to expect with people since they started getting stuck in the game.