p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 07:12 PM

A Tangled Web We Weave

In this play, your character needs to have a secret. A BIG secret. Don't tell us what it is, don't put it in your character profile. It's something that needs to come out slowly throughout the play, to at least one other character. Our other characters can be suspicious of you, that's okay, and it's okay for them to find out, we just want secrecy and lies. Do your best to keep us from finding out.

Secret ideas:
You're really an undercover agent
You're a murderer
You have a child
You're a vampire
You're from another planet
You're really royalty
You control the seasons
You're a super hero
You're the one who killed someone's family
You can fly
You're a mob boss who traffics people
Etc. (Be creative)
No two characters can have the same secret.

It would be really cool if, as each of you join, you read the other profiles and back stories and somehow connect your character to ONE of the other characters. Like for instance, if someone's character is a robber, he's robbed one of the other characters recently for ALL of their things, or something. You get the idea anyway.

We are in a city called Junne City, it's very large. The top half, where the richies live, is actually domed in to keep the lower class out. They get in of course anyway. That place is called North Junne. It is separated from the rest of the city by a fairly wide river, that runs into the ocean. The West is where the beaches are located, as well as the pier and the fair, which never closes. The East is the roughest area of the city and crime rates there are high. The Central area of the city is where you can find shopping centers, restaurants, loads of sky scrapers used for various things, schools, etc. The South of the city is calm, mostly middle class and families, even some retirement homes.

>> Click HERE for OCC <<
^ where you can ask questions or give ideas ^

Rules:
1. Follow Mene's rules and TOS.
2. Romance and violence are encouraged, but Mene is a PG13 site, so keep it down a notch or two.
3. No drama. If there's an issue, contact me first through PM.
4. This isn't meant to be a big scary RP, just something fun and random (that I created to do in between posts on my real/serious RP), so don't take us too seriously. Have fun!
5. Post as often as possible. I personally can post once a day, sometimes more, sometimes a little less. If you post once a week, this isn't the place for you, you will more than likely get skipped often.
6. Post in paragraphs, no one-liners allowed.
7. PM me with the title Skoodloo along with your character profile, and wait for my clearance to post.
8. No more characters that are loners and recluses.
That is all. :)

Character Skeleton
Copy this skeleton, fill in the information and send it to my personal inbox.
***No more characters that are loners and recluses!***

PHP Code:
[LEFT][SIZE="3"][FONT="Garamond"][B]INSERT USERNAME[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[
CENTER][IMG]insert URL to your character's appearance. ANIME PICTURES ONLY[/IMG]
[FONT=" Garamond "][SIZE="5"][B]CHARACTER NAME[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][LEFT][B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Nicknames: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Description: Include eye/hair/skin color, height, special markings, etc.[/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Age: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Sex: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Sexual orientation: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Personality description: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Likes: [/size]
[B][SIZE="3"]‡[/SIZE][/B][size=1] Dislikes: [/size][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT][/INDENT][LEFT][/LEFT]

[/CENTER][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE="4"]‡ My story;[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][size=1]

[/size][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT] 

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 02-12-2014 at 05:25 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 07:18 PM

Approved Characters

Quote:
p o p p e t ♥

Ivory Taylor
Nicknames: Ivy
Description: Blonde hair so pale it's almost white, to her shoulder blades. Light gray eyes. Fair skin that tans easily thanks to her Australian heritage. Stands at about 5'5". One tattoo on the inside of her left wrist. She has an Australian accent.
Sex: Female
Sexual orientation: Straight
Personality description: Ivory is standoffish, people think she's a rebel and strange girl. She's moody. She doesn't really ever tell the truth and isn't huge on talking. She doesn't have any friends and doesn't react well to comments or kindness. She's sarcastic and often times rude, though it's all her way of keeping people away from her.
Likes: Warm colors, being outside in the sun, spicy foods.
Dislikes: Cold weather, rain, nosy and snobby people and pretty much people in general.

‡ My story;

Ivory is a loner, and that's how she likes it. She has no friends, and no one knows where she lives or where she's come from. Last year, her parents split up. Shortly after that her mum disappeared. She feels like no one understands her, and lately she feels like the secret she's been hiding is just too much to bear alone. It doesn't stop her from doing some of the terrible things she's done. She isn't proud of them, but she is who she is and would dare anyone to question her.
Quote:
Xavi

Zaerro Seven Forte
Nicknames: Zaerro
Description:
My name is Zaerro Seven Forte. Just about everyone calls me Zaerro (pronounced Z-air-oh), aside from my older sister who called me ZeZe. Her name was Sirenia.

I am a male and I'm in my mid twenties, twenty-six to be exact. In case it wasn't obvious, my right eye is yellow and my left is metallic gray. I have black, gray, and white hair. The underside of my hair is black and as it fans outward, it gets lighter. My bangs, on the other hand, are white. You might call it odd, but I enjoy keeping this multi-toned hair and my two-toned eyes. I don't mind if I stand out and people give me a strange look. I have seen worse. Pink hair and red eyes... yeah, my point exactly.

I should probably add that I am six feet tall and weigh about one hundred and forty five pounds. I am rather slender, andI blame this on my family's petite frame. We Fortes are just naturally skinny, but don't be fooled into believing we're weak.

Oh, the mark on my face? I apologize for not speaking on its behalf. I was branded with this when I was born. Apparently, every child from this clinic was branded so that the researchers could monitor our health. I came from an area that was thick was pollution and disease. Monitoring us was essential as they wanted to ensure we would make it past the age of five. Most had their branding removed. I, however, did not.

Sex: Male
Sexual orientation: I don't have time for this
Personality description:
It is said that we all have some good personality traits. These are what I believe to be my top three.
OPEN-MINDED: I like to believe that I am an open-minded guy. I'm interested in the thoughts and opinions of others and I'm always trying to look out for their well-being. I'm just very tolerate of everyone... probably because I don't want to be alone. But anyway, I'm just an accepting kind of guy... most of the time.
INSIGHTFUL: I'm insightful in two aspects. The first being that I can "see" into another person and apprehend the truth. Granted, I can't actually see what's troubling them, but I can have a hunch or two (intuition is the word you're looking for). My second aspect is the ability to understand their qualms in life. Although these two go hand-in-hand, it is possible for a person to have one without the other. I can not only sense a problem, but I can connect with the person and learn to understand their problems (I suppose I'm like a psychiatrist in this regard).
CALCULATING: I would say I'm this because I'm dutiful and self-disciplined. I aim for achievement and like to find efficiency in all aspects of my life, as carelessness isn't really me. I guess you could say I'm not all that spontaneous, but, when my friends are in danger, I will be the first to draw a sword or jump over an edge.

I can't be perfect all the time. I don't really find these "bad," but I guess these three traits would be my bad personality traits.
ARROGANT: What's wrong with being a little full of oneself? I think I ought to be able to be a little boastful.
PRETENTIOUS: I prefer show-off, but I wanted to use a word that sounded more "show-offish." Anyway, I don't mean to come across as a pretentious, arrogant bloke. But, seeing as I know more than everyone else.... damn, there I go again.
APATHETIC: Despite what everyone thinks, I do care, really. However, I guess my standoffish ways and lack of happy expressions make people believe I'm unconcerned with life. I just don't have any enthusiasm to show, but... is that really a bad thing?

Likes: hunting, fighting, reading, learning new information, puzzles and strategy games, and the rain
Dislikes: romance, overly dramatic individuals, people that don't know how to mind their own business, people that cut you off when you're talking, and being alone.

‡ My story;

This is going to sound odd, but I don't really remember that much about my past. I remember going to a clinic. I remember being discharged. I remember a blinding light. And when I finally came to, I was alone.

I spent many days walking and eventually happened across someone. I lived with this old man until the age of eighteen when I set out to do my own thing. It was around that time when I realized the gravity of the situation. In the past two months, I've been working hard on fixing things. I need to get my act together and straighten out. It's not easy, but I need to do this. I just... need to.
Quote:
silvergamer

Glimmer Frost
Nicknames: Glimmer
Description: Glimmer has shoulder length blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and pale skin which sometimes seems white. She stands at 5'9.
Personality description: Although a very fun girl, she has very little experience with the real world. Although intelligent, she can be a little clutzy and slow at times. She gets along with people, but often finds she doesn't relate to them.
Dislikes:Dark places, being cold, mean people

‡ My story;
Glimmer is an extremely happy girl. She was sickly as a child, so her parents kept her sheltered. They didn't want her to get hurt at all, since she was also an only child. But, being the way she is, that never stopped her from loving life.

When her father died from cancer, she moved in with her grandmother. Her mom had stayed behind to finish selling their house. She went missing, and the search never got any leads. Even through that, Glimmer managed to keep that happy, childish nature. She currently lives with her grandma, in between the East and South side of Juune City, and goes to the local school.

Quote:
Kiyoto

Leon Nisshoku
Nicknames: Not really much of an option here heh, been called many things though.
Description: I am nearly six feet, slender and lengthy in frame. I have been told I have a slightly feminine look to my body, but I do have muscle since I am quite active. It in no way overpowers me though, not like some crazy body builder, and I am still maturing, so there's nothing bad there. I have bright fiery red hair, that most are shocked to find out is real, and piercing icy blue eyes. I have a bit of a gotee, but I keep it trimmed and well kept, so it works with my style. My skin isn't to tan, but I'm not ghostly white either heh, I do spend time out in the sun mind you. My ears are pierced, though I don't always wear anything in them unless I feel like it, and a large tattoo on my back of a pair of wings and a cross.
Sex: Male.
Sexual orientation: Never really thought about it, I'm not to picky though.
Personality description: I am who I am and no one will change that. To others, I seem bold and outgoing. I typically say what is on my mind and in my heart. I can be headstrong and be a little hot headded at times. I am passionate about things I believe in, and will follow through to the end whatever I set my mind to. I am strong willed and hearted, typically not afraid to take charge. I do have a problem letting others in on my more personal feelings though, always used to having to be someone's rock or the strong one. I have a good sense of justice, and am always there for a friend. I am loyal and will give my all to protect someone I care about. I can be a bit goofy, and I enjoy having a good time. I am a nice guy, though some people find be a bit overpowering and hard to approach, I don't know why..I have a style and flare all my own, and I tend to follow my own path, not the crowd. I hate arrogant people, and those who use or pick on others. I can have a slight problem with authority, and those who think they can order me around like a child. I hate being looked down upon, and underestimated in any way. I prefer to make up my mind myself about people and everything, rather than relying on other's opinions. I am kind and caring when I want to be, and a good listener. I try my best to support others and have my friend's backs, as well as to not rush into things. I have a bit of trouble slowing down, my head and heart are seemingly at constant war with eachother on some things. I can be competitive, but winning isn't everything to me, good sportsmanship is a major must. I try to be the best me, while not getting a big head.

My best qualities are, my leadership skills, I am not afraid to take charge when others need my help...even though it can be some serious pressure. I am good with my hands, creating things etc. I am agile, fast, and not to unfamiliar with self defence. I have a lot of athletic training, martial arts and gymnastics...blame my mom. I am smart and cunning, able to think on my feet. My headstrong and never give up personality can be a plus to. I am good with music, excellent on the guitar and vocals, I practice a lot on my spare time. I have done some various survival adventures with my dad since he traveled a lot (swimming, horseback riding, rock climbing, camping, etc). I have my share of tallent with technology and such, as I said, I am smarter than I look. I am no supergenious though, I have more to learn.

My worst qualities are, I tend to keep more personal and deeper feelings inside. My head and heart tend to get the better of me one way or another at times. My mouth gets me in trouble as well. I tend to put others ahead of myself, even at the cost of me sometimes. Even though I try to give good advice and stuff, personal maters are not my forte, since I keep many of mine just that...personal. My temper can get the better of me at times to, which coupled with a few other things is not to good. I have times where I shut down and become really cold...maybe this is why some people are afraid of me? I would rather not talk about it....I have a dislike of I absolutely will not do pink....don't ask.. More you will learn in time .

Likes: Sports, music, working with my hands, helping people out, Creating my own accessories (clothes, rings, earrings, etc...I know..odd right?), a challenge, pushing myself, the outdoors, snow, rain, hot showers, hanging out with friends, spicy things, sour things..the list could go on..
Dislikes: Arrogant people, jerks, overly cocky people, those who use others for their own ammusement or gain, whining, blood, death, tapping (can't stand it!), being looked down upon, being underestimated, manipulators, again, the list could go on.

‡ My story;

I was born in Tokyo. My parents were living there since my dad got a new job. I guess you could say I've had anything but a normal upbringing. We moved around a lot when I was younger, due to my dad's job. I've gotten to live and see things all over the world! My dad would always take me on adventures, things to have fun and bond over since he was gone a lot to. I learned a lot of survival things over the years growing up. I have a complicated history as well. I have a past in gang relations...yea, I was a member of a gang for a while. I guess you could even say for awhile there I led one. I wasn't interested in a lot of what they were getting into, it was one of the lowest parts of my life. My father and I had been in a huge argument and he left on a buisiness trip. I guess I entered the rebellious stage of my life then .I had always had a knack for sports as well, soccer, baseball and basketball being my favorites. Since we moved around a lot though, it was hard to stick with being on a team. I guess my look kind of molded into what it is now to, I have been called a punk, a goth, many things, though I just dress and act as I like. I really prefer no lables. Honestly, when it comes to my past, I don't like to talk about it much, I prefer to look towards the future, so you will have to learn more about me in time.

Quote:
Kry

Lune Astrea
Nicknames: Lune
Description: Black hair that seems to be a greyish blue in the right light, to just past her shoulder blades. Pale skin that burns quite easily, and grey blue eyes that always seem a little uncertain. She stands at a height of 5'4. There are scars on Lune's left wrist, usually hidden by long sleeves. Lune always wears clothes that are reminiscent of the Victorian era, also every dress she owns comes with a matching parasol.
Sexual orientation: Bi-sexual
Personality description: Lune is sweet, caring, selfless to an extreme. She will not stand up for herself but can be very quick to stand up for others. She tries to always be polite to everyone she meets. Lune can be rather naïve.
Dislikes: Loud noises, rude people, people who manipulate others, thunderstorms, moonless nights

‡ My story;

Lune was born the only child to wealthy parents in the domed in top part of Junne City. Kept indoors most of her life, even within the walls of her family's large home, not just within the dome, Lune grew up rather sheltered. Though it wasn't very long before it became apparent to Lune that her doting parents were trying to use her for some kind of political and wealth gain. An arranged marriage that had been decided before she had even been born.

The politics of the rich are rarely simple, the rich always want to get richer, the political always want more power, that fact is simple. Though the means and great lengths that they go to, the tactics they employ are rather convoluted. Usually taking years before a fully formed plan even begins to come into fruition. Lune is apparently key to a plan her parents have. Their wealth has been dwindling for a little while now, and though still very wealthy, they aspire to be wealthier still. Their plan is to marry Lune off to the richest man in Juune city in order to acquire more wealth. A great dower in return for Lune's hand, or something like that.

A couple more years of freedom are all that are left to Lune before the plans are finalized. Lately Lune has taken to sneaking out of the house, out of the dome. There is a secret in Lune's heart, one that could ruin her family's good reputation and destroy their chances at more wealth and political power.
Quote:
Velvet

Calla Datura
Nicknames: Sometimes called Lily.
Description: Calla has very fair hair that is silvery blonde and dark blue eyes. Her skin stays light in colder months, but becomes tanned in warm months. Standing straight, Calla is just at 5'4 feet and has a slender/athletic body type.
Personality description:
Quiet yet Social- Calla is quiet, but can be social around others. She enjoys the company of people she trusts and the people her dogs don't seem chew toys. She is mostly quiet when she is in uncomfortable situations. Out of work, she does enjoy walking her dogs in the park by the school and letting the children play with them. She enjoys talking to the kids about animals, hoping to spread her compassion for them to others.
Noble - She believes in doing what is right and cannot stand letting others down. She will defend someone she doesn't even know if she knows they are being wrongly treated.
Creative - She has a creative side to her and enjoys setting it into motion by visiting quiet places on her time off. She finds inspiration in nature and peace and is able to reflect it in writing and in art.
Friendly - Though Calla is quiet she is also kind. She may not say too much, but she will never say anything cross unless she feels it is absolutely necessary. She will do favors for others and not expect anything in return.
Loyal - She is one of the most loyal people you could come across. Treat her well and she will never turn her back on you. She is the kind of person who will look out for others who mean well and who mean a great deal to her. Befriending someone forms a bond in her heart that she will always cherish.
Compassionate and Caring- Calla is definitely someone who will stop to help others. She will care for family and friends with everything she has.
Encouraging - She enjoys helping others in need and will give a listening to ear to anyone who needs someone to talk to. She also talks to most people about animals and her dogs, trying to share her compassion for them with others. She cannot stand for anyone to be cruel to any other living creature.

Likes: Running, challenging herself, the color green, her dogs, animals being free, and she also enjoys sweets as well as storms, the moon and stars, and water.
Dislikes: Violence, death, spicy food, animal abuse, and wasted paper.

‡ My story;

Calla is the quiet type that spends her time reading, star gazing, and napping. She never has been much of a people person, but she certainly has always been an animal lover. She feels the most comfortable when she is with her large wolfdog, Kunai, her husky, Willow, and her white shephard, Sapphire. You will almost always find Calla with her dogs, even when she works.

She came to this city when a job opportunity popped up that she knew she could never let pass. She was given the amazing opportunity of working with canines at her very own canine behavior academy as well as her very own pet store. She trains dogs for everyone. From common house dogs to working dogs to police dogs. Calla has always had a way with the animals and they always respected her in return. At the same time she manages to manage and fully operate a thriving pet store where she offers huge varieties of critters to the people of the community. Here she also gives lectures about proper animal care and informs new pet owners on the right methods in caring for new pets.

Managing her very own business, Calla had been able to afford a luxurious home in the dome, but refused to be trapped inside something that blocked out the rest of the world. Instead she settled in the southern part of the city in a small home close to the neighboring woods, well it wasn't the large woods like she had before she moved, but it was good enough for hiking and the salty air was also relaxing to her.

Calla spends her days either working, drawing, in the woods, or walking the shores by the ocean.
Quote:
~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Todd Hunter
Nicknames: Not much there, really...
Description: Well, I have bright red hair, and two different colored eyes. The right is red, and the left is gold. I stand at an even six feet, with a lean muscular frame. Not body-builder muscular, just well built. My skin is pretty even-toned, pale but sun darkened. I don't burn easily. I have a long scar across my abdomen, stretching diagonally from my left shoulder to my right hip. I always, always wear this leather choker with a red stone set in the front, and I rarely wear a shirt. I have an Irish accent that becomes more pronounced when I'm upset.
Sexual orientation: Um...I don't know, actually. Hehehe...
Personality description: I'm a pretty open and easygoing person. I smile a lot and I'm friendly towards pretty much everyone. I can be a little loud and hyperactive sometimes, but it's part of my charm. I'm loyal, and I'm kind of a right-fighter. I always stand up for what I think is right, and sometimes it gets me into trouble. Basically I'm a happy person and I love life, but sometimes I can get a little testy. During those times it's best to just leave me alone. I'm athletic and practice martial arts.
Likes: Drawing, running, autumn, sunny days, making friends, steak, animals and lots of other things.
Dislikes: Storms, spiders, mean people, anyone who is mean to animals, and clowns. I HATE clowns!

‡ My story: I was born in Ireland and lived there for most of my life. I was always athletic, and often got into friendly scuffles with the other boys. During my childhood I was always around animals, and I still love to be even now. I moved to the Junne City when I was 16 to find opportunities to work, and have lived there ever since. I often visit this nice pet store/pet training place just to see the animals- and the girl who runs the place.

Quote:
Sadrain

Elek Royce
Nicknames: Lex, from people mispronouncing his name or just not bothering to say it properly
Description: One of the things that definitely draw one's attention about him is that he nearly always wears toned glasses, even inside. They don't have to be pitch black, but they're still not clear enough to see his eyes clearly. He says he has sensitive eyes and bright lamps or working with computer hurts them. It might actually be true. From times people have seen his eyes, like when he takes off glasses to wash his face, it is know that they have very bright, intense tone of teal - rather unusual.
The man's skin is dark, with no marks or tattoos, his hair black. It's usually pulled up in messy ponytail as his hair has natural tendency to curl and come out of it, giving him a disheveled look. The short beard or stubble also adds to it. It is hard to tell his nationality, the blood far too mixed, but there's touch of something exotic in his looks.
His face is calm and peaceful most of the time, with a kind smile, when someone is distraught, while he reassures them. Elek is tall enough and has a good posture, except for the way he holds his head - a little too high sometime. He has good reflexes, but sometimes can be clumsy as your average next person. He is about 6'3" tall and with nicely toned body, must be working out in his free time.
In clothes, he prefers simple and slightly loose, preferably with some pockets and things like that, but he does clean up nice when needed.

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Personality description:
Honorable, respectful all-around-gentleman and smart are few words that could be used to describe him. Under all this is a steel will and determination, though. Whatever may be his goal, he will achieve it although his kind heart clouds his eyes sometimes, however.
He certainly isn't a loner, he enjoys talking with people and even more, he likes to listen to them. He just doesn't share too much personal information about him, masterfully changing subject or giving answer that doesn't really tell much. Perhaps he is afraid to get attached? In any case, he treats everyone nicely and is a rather loyal person.
In truth, it's easy to grow to trust him. If he gives a word, he will keep it and is very reliable. If he thinks he can't keep such promise, he won't make it. He can be nearly brutally honest at times even, but normally finds the right way to speak with each person. Elek can be rather stern, but he will be just as stern towards himself, if not more, and will always encourage his co-workers or the ones seeking help. He has never spilled a secret it seems and lot of people end up talking their hearts out to him.
Elek is patient and calm person, you won't see him getting angry over little things... When he goes into rage mode, he can be scary, though. But that would happen only over a lost life or something equally bad.

Likes: Helping, kindness, calmness, honesty and people who are able to display these traits. Sense of belonging. Diplomacy and seeing things resolved well and fair. Learning, being well informed and decent challenges. Writing. Animals and nature.
Dislikes: Violence, cruelty to any living being, lies and dishonesty as a whole. Being absolutely alone and outcast. People who just don't listen. Writer's block.

‡ My story;
In all honesty, little is known about Elek. He came to city about year and half ago and settled down in South Junne. He could afford to live in the Dome, though, as he is in truth a rather well-known writer, his pen-name being Tiresias. He is famous for his strikingly revealing books that lay human thoughts, soul and motives bare and nearly unbelievable, yet somehow realistic plots. He does not hide being a writer, but does not spread it either. He may be recognized now and then, however.
Elek works on his books at evenings and nights, but during day he works at a shelter for for unfortunate people from East Junne. He has gained a good reputation there, both his co-workers and the people he work with trusting him more or less. But while he gets along good with nearly anyone, he doesn't really have any truly close friends at the shelter or elsewhere, so he remains a bit of mystery to everyone and has not shared his past in great detail.
Besides this, he has a Shiba-inu dog named Jolan and degu named Kalman that is surprisingly well trained and often perched on his shoulder or stays in his shirt pocket, peering out (outside work, however might bring to shelter now and then if there are some children that would enjoy playing with him).
Quote:
Kiyoto

Tyson Delarobia
Nicknames: Ty
Description: Tyson is about five feet eleven inches. He has Brown hair, and Hazel eyes. His body is lean and a bit muscular, developing well for his age. He keeps healthy and in shape, so it reflects in his appearance. His skin is a soft warm tan color, and he has a few scars on his body from fights. Surprisingly though, he does not have as many as one would think for how much he fights, he heals relatively well. The main ones are on his hands, so he tends to always wear a pair of fingerless gloves to hide them. He is usually also seen in relatively simple clothing: Jeans, or dark colored pants, a tanktop or loose fitting shirt and sneakers. He also has a pair of military style dog tags around his neck, but he keeps them close enough to where few have seen who's name is on them. .
Sexual orientation: Like he'd really tell you.
Personality description: To say he has a strong personality would be an understatement. Tyson is very straightforward and blunt, borderlining rude a lot of the time. He simply does not care, people are seen by him as boring fools. He could not care less often what happens to others, or if they get hurt, which makes him cold and unapproachable a lot of the time. He can be intimidating and strike fear at times, due to his colder personality. He is very headstrong, doing and saying whatever he wants. He shows little intrest in the world around him, unless it includes a fight. Fighting seems to intrest and excite him, causing him to give his all and push himself for a challenge. It is often the only time one can see him smile, which is literally when he is being hurt or bashing someone else. This leads most to believe he enjoys pain and the rush of a fight, which he neather confirms or denys. At the same time, much else of his personality is a mystery. He tends to keep a lot of himself locked away, and few can stand the outward appearance long enough to break his defenses and get indside.
Likes: Fighting, Pain?, Being active,.....not much else known.
Dislikes: ....Just about everything it seems....But...?

‡ My story;

Again....Like he would ever tell you...

Last edited by p o p p e t ♥; 02-23-2014 at 08:57 PM..

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 07:18 PM

Reserved

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 08:59 PM

It was late afternoon in Junne City. The skies were clear with few clouds passing by from time to time. It was mid Spring and the weather was almost eighty degrees today. The sun was getting low on its downward descent into the unknown, and Ivory Taylor grumbled. She was sitting outside on a piece of concrete, where she'd been enjoying the warm rays of the sun on her skin. There was almost no better feeling. But soon the sun would go away, and she'd be left alone and in the dark, again. It was better that way.

Across the construction site, a group of firefighters fought to put out a fire that had broken out on a large bulldozer. It had spread to the construction site's little mobile home office, and they were trying to keep it away from the flammable barrels of who knew what, nearby.

Fire danced in light gray orbs, and Ivory kicked a leg, letting it swing from her perch on the concrete piece. Well, this was getting boring. In the time she'd sat here watching the blaze, she'd braided her hair into two pigtails on either side of her head. Stray pieces flitted about in the minimal wind, and she picked at her old converse. It was time to go home. She'd never really considered it a home, but never the less, that was where her bed was. She pulled a knee up and hugged it to herself, resting her chin on her knee. Maybe she'd watch for a few more minutes.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-11-2014, 11:53 PM

Leon sighed, another day, another silent treatment. Man, what a pain. He ran a hand through his red hair, letting his fingers linger within as a slight breeze fluttered through the area. For a moment he paused, the scent of fire lingering in the air. He glanced into the distance, where the smoke from a blaze rose into the dimming day sky. He said nothing, watching the clouds of swirling gray rise up into the air. For a moment all he did was watch, before he pushed his hands into his pockets, and walked on. Oddly enough,

his path had altered a few degrees, to which he was now slightly more angled at the fire than he was before. His eyes had closed a bit as he slightly hummed to himself. He felt like an idiot for leaving his music back at the house, but he needed to get out of there. Now he was here, he knew he had homework waiting for him, but that would be delt with later. For now his mind was on other things, things he would not share with anyone. He paused a bit down the street from the fire, looking at the area which was being contained from his vantage point.

The flames danced in his eyes for a moment, as he silently watched. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a female up the street who was also watching the flames. He did not fully shift his gaze to her, there was no need for that. He did not know her, and she did not know him. There was no point in bluntly going up to someone and saying something like 'how's the fire from up there', though it was not completly unlike him. He smiled slightly, leaning back against a stoop that was near him. He placed the sole of his right shoe against the wall as he watched, his hands once more in his pockets.

He stood there in silence with the female not to far away, watching the fire himself. He felt his phone go off in his pocket, but his eyes did not waver from their view. Only two people could possibly be calling him right now, and niether did he desire to talk to at the moment.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-12-2014, 03:24 AM

Something, bright as the fire she watched, caught her eye. From atop her perch, Ivory turned her head to see someone else viewing the fire. It had drawn many onlookers. Fires always did. The boy had red hair, and Ivory watched him for a moment. She liked that hair. Well, that color anyway. He leaned against the wall, and Ivory went back to watching the fire.

As she watched, she fidgeted with her hair some more, until the braids were gone. They would have been by the time she got home anyway, she hadn't any ties. Ivory was still trying to talk herself into going home, at least long enough to see if her dad had returned. He often times didn't, for days at a time. Today was day three.

Ivory hopped down from the concrete beam, and dusted off the back of her black cotton pants. She adjusted her layered tank tops, red and yellow, and slipped away, hopefully unnoticed. She sent no last glance in the direction of the red haired boy as she disappeared into a mass of concrete pillars and steel beams. She began to climb. Up some crates here, a ladder there, makeshift stairs there.

Up and up until she sat five or six stories above the construction grounds on a steel beam of the sky scraper to be. This was much better. From here, she could see the fire well and watch the smoke billow up into the sky. Off to her left, she'd be able to see the sunset, if she stayed long enough for it.

It was a beautiful view really, and here, she didn't have to worry about being bothered. Maybe blown up, if those tanks lit, but she'd be fine, she knew. She put her back against a beam, straightened one leg out over the one she sat on, and let the other dangle, kicking it carelessly. Maybe she'd just stay here forever, and never go home. There was nothing to go back to anyway, her dad wasn't coming back. So she tried to convince herself.

((Not being rude at all Kiyo! It's just in Ivory's nature to put distance between herself and a possible confrontation/run-in. :) ))

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 02-12-2014, 04:29 AM

"♪Hello, hello, remember me?...♪" Glimmer sang as she walked down the street. Her Mp3 player was so loud you could hear it if you stood next to her. The girl stopped, and sniffed the air. She pulled her headphones off and looked around. A cloud of smoke came to her right. "Granny won't notice if I'm a little later..." she said to herself. She took a side road and was able to find the source of it. A construction site. Everything looked like it was under control, but people were starting to flock to the site, including a white haired girl and a red haired boy. Interesting choice of color. She decided it wasn't interesting enough to hang around, even with strange hair color.

She slid on her heel and backtracked to the road she was before. She pulled her music player out of her pocket and started meddling with it, changing her song before heading home.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-12-2014, 02:26 PM

Such a strange place, he mused to himself and he padded down the streets. People came from doors and they moved into their giant metal (well, plastic) cars. Zipping away and heading home for the evening, Zaerro found himself on a deserted street. Trying not to let the loneliness ail him, he took another few steps forward before he quit. It was really hard getting used this. One minute people were there and the next they weren't. It was odd. Having living in a place with so few and growing up in isolation, the slender man really questioned his purpose in life. No, he questioned his place in life.

Letting out a sigh, Zaerro continued his way down the road. Turning down side streets and crossing roads, he really became lost in thought, so much so that he didn't even realize where he was. Or rather, who he was toppling into. When their body's collided, Zaerro staggered backwards, his hand grazing the pavement below him. Flailing forward, he eventually regained his balance and looked down at the girl he had run into. Her long golden hair was as beautiful as the sun, and it kept his awestruck for maybe a few seconds. Realizing his stare, he leaned forward to help the young miss, Glimmer, up.

"I apologize for not watching the path before me," he gave her a slight bow as an apologetic offering. "I hope no damage came to you." Inspecting her quickly, Zaerro knew the kid would be just fine. The fall wasn't that bad and it's not like either of them were rushing, which could have made things worse.

Awkward silence filled the space between them for a second. Biting his lip, his two-toned eyes shifted away from the girl. Now what was he to do? Social interactions weren't something he was overly familiar with. Having only one person in his life for most his life, Zaerro didn't really know proper speaking protocol. Should he strike up a conversation? Should he scurry away? Should he lean forward and kiss her? Deciding on none of the above, he just glanced down at the rather tall miss and hoped that she would offer some direction. Whatever her move was, he would be sure to follow that lead.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-12-2014, 09:46 PM

Late afternoon, Lune dreaded it. It meant she would have to return home soon, so far she had been very lucky. Her family didn't seem to realize she was sneaking out, they were gone so often always working or scheming. To busy to really notice what their child was up to or not up to, so it wasn't really sneaking in the true sense of the word. It was just, Lune going off and doing things while her parents were too busy to notice. Lune was fairly certain they cared nothing for her, she was just their tool. A means to an end. A pawn in a game and strategy that had been in development even before her conception.

Still they were her parents and for all their faults, Lune loved them dearly. However, each trip out of the dome was always a bit longer than the last. A little extra lingering here or there. Perhaps one day Lune would have the courage to leave the entire city completely. For now though that seemed unlikely, as she couldn't even bring herself to stay a whole night out of her family home. She gripped the handle of her parasol tightly, the dainty accessory perfectly matching the gown she had tossed on today. Though the sun was beginning it's dip into the horizon, she still used the parasol to block most of it's rays from her delicate, pale skin.

Her dainty nose twitched, then wrinkled in disdain at the scent carried on the wind. Smoke, and judging by how easily the wind brought her that scent, she wasn't very far from it. In fact, it was in her line of sight, she just hadn't been looking at much other than the ground in front of her. But now she saw a red haired boy and just a glimpse of a girl disappearing around a corner. Lune hesitated a moment and moved to stand near the red haired boy. Her eyes were on the fire, those delicate hands gripping that parasol very tightly. "Oh..I do hope no one gets hurt." The words were spoken in her soft voice, feminine and delicate. Full of sincerity and worry for the fire fighters and anyone else that might get caught up in the fire. She hadn't really been speaking to the boy, more to herself but that didn't really matter at all.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-12-2014, 10:22 PM

He was aware of the female leaving, though he did not persue her. He had no intrest in the moment with confrentation, and he would not force someone to speak to him who did not wish to. His eyes remained on the fire, as he took another breath. The scent of it still clung to the air, not seeming to want to go anywhere anytime soon. It was about this time, that another female showed up. He did not look straight at her for a moment, his eyes remaining on the fire. When she spoke, he did not answer right away. It seemed everyone was more comfortable doing their own thing for the moment, he himelf the same. He finally did look to her though, taking in her appearance a bit.

"Seems some have a darker sense of humor" he says, with the slight thought of wondering if it was arson. He turned to pass her now, he needed to head on before he got in even more trouble. He did not desire to head home, but watching a fire all night was not in his plans either. He was begining to get hungry, he would decide on someplace to head out to get something to eat. If the female cared to make more solid contact, he would not turn it away. He would not chase it though either, so he supposed the next move was up to her in that respect. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying a slight breeze as it moved through the area.

Pandora's Box

Old 02-12-2014, 10:37 PM

Glimmer let out a small shriek as she fell down. The sudden push startled her as she was too busy focusing on her music to even notice the boy coming. She thanked him as he helped her up. She couldn't help but stare at his strangely colored hair, and odd tattoo. If she thought the other people she saw a minute ago's hair was weird, this was insane. "Woah," she slipped out. "Uh, yeah, I'm okay. But, uh, are you alright? You didn't bump your head or anything?" His strange way of talking shocked her. Was he supposed to be cosplaying or something? A character from a show? Was she being pranked? She decided to go along with it.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention either." With the way he got quiet, it made her a little nervous. This was really awkward. "So, are you lost or something?" She asked, trying to break the odd silence. She would have felt rude to just walk off. And she wasn't as straightforward as to comment on his hair.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-12-2014, 11:44 PM

The male was so silent that she jumped slightly when he did give a response to her words. A soft blush creeping on to her cheeks from embarrassment at jumping so, though her expression quickly turned to a slightly puzzled one at his words. At first all she could do was blink owlishly as he moved past her while she tried to figure out what he meant. Lune turned, as if to follow the red haired young man. "What do you mean by that?" Her brows were knit in puzzlement and she hesitantly moved towards him, her hands squeezing at the parasol just as tightly as before.

The idea that it was arson, that someone would be so deliberately cruel as to ruin other's hard work and jobs didn't even occur to Lune. Of course she knew people were mean, people used others for their own personal gain, but sabotage like that was not something Lune expected even from cruel people. Perhaps she had been a little too sheltered under that dome. Sure her family schemed and plotted, as did all the other richies to rise on the ladder of wealth and politics, but none would ever stoop to such dangerous things as that. Well, as far as Lune knew or assumed rather.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 03:25 AM

From atop her new perch on the sky scraper to be, that red hair caught her attention again. It was moving. She was drawn to the color, to the warmth, to fires, heat... like a bug to a light. She cast a glance down to the boy she'd seen before. There was a girl with him now, carrying a parasol.

Ivory shook her head, looking almost disgusted. How people could just run into each other and strike up conversation and small talk and even become friends was beyond her. She leaned forward and looked at the girl more observantly for a moment.

She looked fresh from the dome. Ivory scoffed. What was a girl like that doing outside of the protection of the dome? Mixing with the lower classes. Was she lost? Ivory leaned back against the steel beam. Who cared? Not Ivory, that was for sure. She kicked her leg now, more annoyed, as her light grey eyes found the fire once more, it seeming to have raged on a little harder, rather than letting up.

((I'm going to blow the tanks up soon. >=D Just so you guys know. I have a thing for action, explosions and such.))

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 04:19 AM

A light breeze rustled through the trees in the park as the afternoon sun beamed down. A small bead of sweat had began to form on Calla's head as she ran, her three dogs beside her. It was the perfect day for this. Running, having a sense of the freedom that comes with it. She smiled at her dogs, who sprinted at her heels. They yipped and yapped as she lead them through the paths that dashed the trees. A few squirrels scurried about the trees, startled by the sudden quick movement of Calla and her pack.

Stopping, she wiped her brow and turned to face the dogs that had also stopped with her. A large black wolfdog, caramel colored husky, and a white shepherd stared at her with sloppy tongue hanging out. "Go get a drink, you guys! There is a little stream over there, ya know.." She giggled, breathlessly and pointed to the lazy stream that slowly slithered over the earth like a tired snake. All following their master's finger, they happily galloped over to the stream and lapped loudly at the cool water. The wolfdog began splashing through it, soaking his entire body. "Kunai! You silly boy.. You're going to get yourself filthy." Calla smiled again and took off again. The dogs obediently followed.

Her black and blue workout tank was already soaked when she finally reached the final marker of her jog. All tired, she plopped down on a bench in the shade and sipped on her water as her companions all wrestled in the grass. A few children then ran up and began to play with the large dogs, "Hey, Miss Calla! Did you have a good run today?" One of the little boys asked.

"Same ole', Same ole, child. At least the weather is nice a warm today. Enjoying the park?" Calla smiled at the children as they joined her dogs in a wrestling match. She enjoyed spending time here. With the children. She did her best to influence positive attitude on them and thrived to make them love and appreciate the bonds one can have with animals. Everyday she came to this park and would teach the kids something new about animals. She felt it was important to teach them to be kind and care for all the living creatures. It happened to often in the world. People and their cruelty to them. She vowed that one child at a time, she would help make a world a better place for the animals. Perhaps it was a silly notion, but she wholeheartedly believed in it.

"Oh, ya know. It's the park. Mom says we have to go soon though. Dinner at Granny's." The boy responded, trying to catch his breath after chasing Sapphire, he shepherd around in a circle. "Oh, I hear her calling now. I'll see ya tomorrow, Miss Calla! Bye bye!"

Calla grinned at the children as they ran off back to their mothers. "Come on guys. You ready to go on home now? I'm starving." She light haired girl stood and began walking towards the direction of their small home. She wondered what the night would bring and she thought about her family as she wandered on down the street with her companions.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 02-13-2014, 07:25 PM

Lifting a brow to this woman's odd question, Zaerro almost wasn't sure just how to respond. Yes, he was lost, but at the same time, he wasn't. He spent a large portion of his life studying maps and learning things, always greedy to learn more than he probably should. Still, Zaerro didn't dare stop. He didn't know what he could trust and he certainly didn't want to fall behind or worse... prove useless.

"In a sense, yes. It is strange to see some thing as they are now. I know the lay of the land but I don't understand the culture." Eyes surveying the girl, he fixed his gaze beyond her and up toward the sky. 'It is strange to be in a world so unlike what I expected. There's... more. Much more than I imagined." Hand trailing to his heart, he let it linger there for a moment before returning it to his pockets. "I suppose it's part of life -- the changes and travels. I am happy, though." For being happy, his face sure didn't show any signs of happiness whatsoever. If anything, he almost looked grimmer than before.

"Why young one do you travel alone down these," his eyes shifted toward the fire. Something about this was oddly familiar. Those analytic eyes of his traced the buildings and memorized the faces. Something about this scene seemed unnerving, too....

Eyes widening, Zaerro reached forward, forcing the woman away from the soon-to-be blast zone. At first she might fear for her life, but the second the explosions came, she would be forever thankful to his intuition and total recall.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-13-2014, 11:54 PM

(Yay for splosions! o0o)

He did not turn back to look at her, his eyes instead moving up to the sky above as he walked along down the street. He was aware of the other following him now a bit, the shadows playing across the sidewalk and the sound of her feet on the pavement alerted him to it. He sighed slightly, closing his eyes for a fraction of a second. "People find amusement in this kind of thing, depending on who you talk to" he says. He paused for a moment, allowing her to catch up a bit more to him. He kept his hands in his pockets, so as to not make her worried he would do something to her. He had no intrest in hurting her, but he was not rude enough to just ignore her either.

He turned his icy eyes onto her, "some people have sick senses of humor." He knew arson could be only the begining of it at times, some went far beyond just simple fires. This was something that he was reminded of every single day. He sighed, his eyes turning slightly sad for a moment, before it slipped back into their usual look. He gave her a slight smile, figuring he might as well introduce himself. "I'm Leon by the way...Leon Nisshoku" he gave her a slight nod in greeting, as he then began walking once more. Would she continue to follow, or would she go? He wondered if she would even allow him the pleasure of her name. He looked at the scene back to their side once more, the smoke and the dimming flames causing his mind to lightly begin to slip into thought once more.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-14-2014, 12:27 AM

Lune caught up to him when he paused for her, a polite smile on her lips. Perhaps he would be her friend. Though that smile faded rather quickly, replaced by what could be described as a horrified look. One hand left her parasol to hide her slightly open mouth with. "Oh! But that's so terrible! No one should find amusement in such things as that!" It was nice of him to keep his hands in his pocket for her own reassurance but the thought that anyone would willingly harm Lune never even entered her mind. Strangers were just friends one hadn't met yet.

Her hand dropped from her lips, finding itself gripping her parasol again. Her grip on it considerably lighter than it had been earlier. When he offered her his name, she gave him a polite but happy smile, a hand leaving that parasol again, this time to grip the side of her dress to offer a slight curtsey. A slight blush had colored Lune's cheeks, his introduction had made her realize she had been rude by just coming up and talking to him without first introducing herself. "Lune Astrea. It is quite a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Leon." Her blush deepened slightly as she spoke his name. People outside of the dome rarely spoke in such formal manners so she assumed it would have been awkward for this young man if she had called him 'Mister Nisshoku'.

When he began walking again, Lune moved as well, not quite ready to be rid of his presence yet. Both hands on that parasol, but she closed it now and turned it to point down towards the ground. Holding it the way any polite young lady would while not in use, under her arm but against her body while it pointed downward. It was best to hold it like that, so no one got accidentally hit by it.

"Leon.." That blush again. "I really like the color of your hair." She had looked at him and quickly turned her head away. A hand raising to her own hair to curl a few strands of it around a finger. She was being far to bold to someone she just met, they were still essentially strangers and she was acting as if they were already close friends. Besides it wasn't often that Lune saw some one with oddly colored hair like that. True she had seen red heads before but his hair just seemed like it was unnaturally red, she hadn't been meaning to the change the subject either, but the words had tumbled out before they could have been stopped.

"I..I'm sorry. That was entirely too bold of me." Her hand dropped from her own hair to grip her other hand. Both hands held pressed against her abdomen, one atop the other and the parasol squeezed so tightly under her right arm she thought it might bruise her delicate skin beneath that dress. Her eyes were downcast. That blush on her cheeks. Of embarrassment and perhaps shame at being so bold with a stranger.

Pandora's Box

Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 AM

Glimmer was starting to get worried. This guy needed to get his head checked. Did he just come from the Dark Ages or something? The way he talked, and just went off in his own thoughts. Just back away slowly... she thought. That way no one gets hurt. She started wondering. What if this guy was an escaped mental patient? Maybe that would explain the weird tattoo he had. Then again, she had never heard of mental patients getting tattoos. Either way, she wasn't going to hang around this guy.

"Um, that's nice?" she said, not understanding what he was going on about. "Why am I walking alone? I'm heading home. You know, from school?" She took a step back. "Speaking of which, I should be heading..."

She didn't finish. The guy had pushed her? "Wha- hey!" What the heck is this guy doing?

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-14-2014, 12:49 AM

Leon smiled at the introduction. Her name was rather unique indeed. He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, watching her elegant movements. She had obviously had practice. It made him wonder a bit if his own were a bit...unrefined? He knew how to carry himself. How to be the perfect gentleman if he wanted to. Truth was, he had been the 'perfect gentleman' all his life. It was a long story, that his mind did not feel like going over again like before. When she mentioned his hair, he blinked a bit. That had been rather random. He blushed lightly, raising a hand to rub the back of his neck. "Ah...yeah, I guess it is a bit odd hud?" he smiled, chuckling lightly as she got so flustered.

"It's alright, I should be used to it by now" he smiles. He ran a hand through his hair. "Most people try to say it's fake...and are surprised to find out it's naturally this red" he gave a slight shrug of his shoulders. "Guess I'm just an odity...at least you can't miss me in a crowd" he offers a joke in an attempt to lighten the mood. A playful smirk forming on his lips now. It was his father he inherited it from. His father had the same hair as he, though a bit darker. His mother was a brunette, which made some think she had to have red hair in her family somewhere, in order for it to affect Leon like this. She used to say her mother had red hair, but beyond a few little tidbits, she did not like to talk about them a lot.

He did not push her, since a look of sadness would often follow the words of her family. He sighed slightly, his stomach giving a light growl. "Hungry?" he asked, being a bit bold and blunt himself now, "unless...you have somewhere to be?" quickly followed. He did not want to keep her, or make her even more nervous. It would be interesting to speak a bit more, it would give him the reason he needed not to go home. If she declined however, there was one...other place he could go. He shook his head, pushing that thought from his head. No, stop that, he cursed himself mentally. He pushed the thoughts that were surfacing out of his head, looking back at the female.

He focused his attention on her for now, as the sky darkened around them. He wondered a bit what someone like her was doing walking around so close to night all alone. "It's dangerous to be out on your own like this" he said, without even thinking. He realized what he had said, and sighed. "Sorry...sometimes my mouth works faster then my head" he gave a slight laugh at himself, turning to look up the rhoad a bit now.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 02-14-2014, 01:18 AM

"It is odd but not in a bad way." She had brought her eyes up to look at him, watching as he ran a hand through his hair. The blush was slowly fading, she smiled lightly at him. "Indeed, it would make it hard for you to get lost." Briefly Lune wondered how her parents might react if she dyed her hair some odd color. Neon green, that would most definitely shock a good reaction from them, of course Lune wasn't quite brave enough to do something like that at all. She averted her gaze, not wanting to be caught just staring at him.

When he asked if she was hungry, Lune nodded slightly. "Famished, actually." Another slight blush, in embarrassment of such admittance. Though Lune knew that being hungry was nothing to be embarrassed about. "I assure you, I have no where to be that matters at the moment." She had glanced towards the dome and fidgeted the slightest bit as she said those words. When he mentioned it being dangerous out here she blinked owlishly and looked him with a hint of puzzlement. "Dangerous? Oh, perhaps I should have brought a guide, I'm not very familiar with this part of the city yet so I suppose I could become very lost rather easily." It seemed that she didn't quite grasp what he had meant by 'dangerous'. Though it was apparent that he seemed concerned with her safety. At least Lune assumed by saying something like that, that he was being concerned for her safety.

When he apologized she shook her head a bit. "There's no need to apologize, I can be far to bold sometimes as well, but worrying for someone is never bold and should never be apologized for." Lune was blushing again, she did that quite a lot it would seem. "It makes me happy, that even though we hardly know one another, that you would be concerned for my safety." She gave him a very happy smile with a slight head tilt.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 04:03 PM

That fire wasn't under control, not in the least. Ivory wasn't stupid, and she wasn't going to sit up here and get blown to bits. The fire was only a few feet from the tanks now. Would the firefighters leave? Would they risk it?

Ivory stared at fire for a moment longer, watched the barrels, and promptly swung herself down from the steel beam and onto a piece of flimsy plywood. She still had a few stories to go. Down the makeshift stairs and ladders, maneuvering around steel beams and tools and buckets of bolts and who knows whats.

She jumped down off of a crate and landed on her feet in the dirt. Ivory climbed up a small dirt hill, and found herself on the sidewalk. Some of the construction site was surrounded by a wire mesh fence, but much of it was not. Just ahead of her was that red-haired boy, and the girl with the parasol.

As Ivory reached them on her way by, she heard the girl saying something about being thankful for the red-hair who cared for her safety. She half scoffed and half laughed. "Strangas don't care about one anotha," she said in her Australian accent, interrupting and not caring in the least. "People who know one anotha don't even care. They may say they do, but no one eva really does. People only care about themselves when it comes down to it."

She'd been looking at the girl, but now her eyes cut to the red-hair. She shook her head at him. Telling people he cared about them, what a liar. But that's what people were afterall. Who could blame him? She continued on her way now, not caring to carry on a conversation about it.

Just ahead was another pair. A girl with blonde hair, and a boy with black and white. Somehow, something about him seemed, familiar. But that was impossible probably. She was halfway between both pairs now, her annoyance growing the more she thought of people and how they pretended so well to care for each other.

Just then, the tanks blew. Ivory herself had known that was going to happen, the fire was too close to them not too. She was supposed to be getting away from here. But she'd been distracted. Now, as the explosion rumbled through her very being, the massive ball of fire warming her skin, she was thrown back a foot or two, as the other pairs might be if they weren't prepared, and how could they be?

Ivory landed on her side, immediately covering her face and head. After a moment, she peeked out from under her own arm to see a massive cloud of smoke rising up into the air. Ten times the size it had been before. Whatever had been in the barrels had been flung around the construction site, the sidewalk, and even the road behind them, leaving little puddles of fire all about. She'd been lucky not to be hit by any of it, or debris. The bulldozer was probably next. There was no way the gas tank could handle the heat. The tires had already melted away, and the glass shattered.

She sat, and blinked around at everything. What the hell was in those barrels? Geeze. Ivory sat there now, staring into the new fire and destruction around it, as if dazed. The firefighters were gone. Gone gone. Few of the others who'd been near by were rushing around the area, looking for survivors. More sirens could be heard in the distance.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-14-2014, 04:15 PM

Just moments after his shoving, the ground rumbled and the sky erupted in giant cloud of smoke and flames. The air around grew hot and unbearable, but Zaerro's mouth was already tucked blow this turtle-neck top. The sting from the fumes caused his eyes to redden due to the irritation, but he didn't look away from the explosion. Studying every last bit, he found himself drawn to it, but not in the sense one would think. No, he felt closer and more in control of his life know. He knew that whatever happened from here on out was no coincidence.

Giving Glimmer a smirk, he cockily said, "You're welcome." Had he not second-guessed it or rather had his intuition not been dead on, both Zaerro and Glimmer would be laying on the pavement. They wouldn't be dead, but they certainly wouldn't be doing too hot. The wall they ducked behind provided ample protection and proved to be the only thing strong enough to keep them from danger.

Glancing down to his left, the monotone haired man spied a mess of white sprawled across the pavement. She hadn't been fast enough to reel around the corner and escape the shock waves of the blast. A bit of pity was sent her way. Moving to her aid, he lightly shifted her weight onto his shoulder and moved her around the corner. Propping Ivory against the wall, his fingers snapped in front of her eyes in an attempt to awaken her conscience. She was zoning, or so he believed. Sliding a hand to her wrist, he placed his index and middle finger on her skin. Giving it a light press, he soon was checking her pulse. She seemed just fine and would shake it off, but there was no harm in asking her, right?

"Are any injuries present on your body that require immediate medical attention?" Sweeping upward, Zaerro now towered over both the sitting girls. Looking to his left and then to his right, he watched as silence and horror filled the streets. Moments later, a scream came from behind them and faintly in the distance he could hear the rescue crew responding to the incident.

Peeling the shirt from his nose and placing it back around his neck, his dull expression returned to stare at both the girls. Not saying a word, he tucked his hands in his pockets before he started to move away from the scene.

Pandora's Box

Old 02-14-2014, 07:29 PM

Glimmer shrieked at the explosion, feeling the heat even from where she was. Her ears were ringing from the blast. She sat, dumbstruck and trying to process what just happened. She looked from Zaerro to Ivory, who he was checking. Glimmer started to think. He had pushed her out of the explosion zone only seconds before the blast. How had he known? It couldn't be that he.... could it? She saw him start to walk away, and quickly stood up.

"H-hey! You knew that explosion was about to happen, didn't you? You pushed me out of the way." She crossed her arms. "Did you start the fire?" She rubbed her arm, which was warm from the heat of the blast. "You knew that if we hadn't moved, we would have gotten hurt. So how did you know?"

If this guy had started the fire, then there was a problem. If he was an arsonist, he couldn't just get away with it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-14-2014, 07:57 PM

He gave a light smile when she spoke up once more. He did not mind going with her to get some food. At the same time, her next comment made him look away a bit. He did care, it was in his nature to. He was natural with that, stragners, friends, enemies...even if he hated someone's guts, he could not turn his back on them if they were in need. It was a strength and a weakness of his. However, he had no chance to answer before the other girl, the white haired one from before passed by, her words caused him to look at her. A slight glare within his own eyes as he looked straight into hers. She did not know him, and had no right to tell him what he did or did not feel.

He gave a light "tch", before he took a breath, his more fiery nature raising inside him a bit. He crossed his arms for a moment, when an odd sense of something being off rose in him. The comotion behind them, back towards the scene of the fire. Something was wrong. The feeling of the ground shaking a bit with the explosion made him take a slight step back. With the approaching rush of hot air and power from the blast, he turned, grabbing Lune's hand. He held her close to his body, turning so he was shielding her, and his back would take the most of the coming backlash. As they were hit and sent sliding a bit, he then turned himself towards the ground, hitting it a bit hard on his right shoulder.

He flinched anc closed his eyes, covering Lune as they slid to a slow stop. He swallowed, coughing a bit at the dust and smoke around them a bit. He could hear the sirens, and people moving around them, his ears ringing a bit. He loosened his arms a bit, looking at the female within his arms. "Are you alright?" he asks, attempting to sit up a bit. A pain shot through his back and shoulder on his right side, causing him to flinch a bit again. "Nnn..." he had definitly done some damage, and would be sore for this. He sighed, glancing around them for a moment, seeing the girl from moments before, along with another and a male a ways off. He would worry about them in a moment, right now he needed to make sure Lune was alright.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:02 PM

He had probably made it several hundred feet before he stopped to look over his shoulder at Glimmer. His pace wasn't quick, but it wasn't slow either. If anything, it was a nonchalant saunter. He seemed, if one could guess at his mood, bored. Even with all the flames and chaos around him, that monotone haired man just looked content. He clearly was out of place and it seemed as if Glimmer was on to something for her questions seemed like accusations at this point. Granted, Zaerro didn't let it interfere with his train of thought or even his leaving. Looking at her rather plainly for a moment, he snapped his head forward before answering.

"I save lives. I don't take them." His eyes were focused on what lay ahead of him -- the future. A cold, almost broken glare seemed to grow with a sudden urge to discover more. Zaerro wanted to test his luck and see just how dead-on his suspicions were. If all lined up, and it would, he would soon realize there was more at stake that originally believed.

Not bothering to linger around any longer, he jolted forward. Running from the two girls and the fiery mess behind them, Zaerro vanished from their sight. Should they even chose to chase him, he wouldn't be seen for he was already gone.

((Taking Zaerro outta play for a bit since I'll probably be gone from now until Tuesday.))